[Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이

larus

11 hours ago, Phi said:

I think whatever Tinker does, it comes from Helmes' boss.. tI feels he was frustrated that Derek is 'sidetrack' because of Areum than being jealous. Though it's possible he's trying to clear away both Derek and the boss... now that he has a taste of being in control...

Agree.  I don't think Tinker is jealous of Derek and tries to rise up... Tinker probably just reports what he found to the boss and does what the boss told him to do.  If the preview is accurate (unlike a preview for EP9 that show Derek walking out of police station that hasn't been aired),  Dir. Ban was asking Jihoon if he can arrest Areum if it comes to that. With Chief Kang is found he mole and on the run, Jihoon is back to the force again and they seem to reinstate the whole Interpol team (without Chief Kang)

I don't think the ending is like the order of their filming.  From EP.13 preview, it doesn't look good for Derek as a car seems to be running toward Areum and then we also saw Derek's mom saying something like "who made you like this. I'll make that person pay."  I'm guessing "that person" is either Areum, Jihoon or Tinker (if he turns on greedy and tried to pull a fast one on Derek/Hemes.

I think Areum and Jihoon getting back together isn't impossible because aside from feeling apologetic to Jihoon, Areum still have feeling for him.  She doesn't show because she wants to be committed to the current marriage even if she got marriage not because of love...  I can see a time jump with this one and I don't mind it all all.  The only dislike I have is that most do a time jump near the very end so there's hardly much bonding/relationship development.  I wonder when AR found out DR was not 100% truthful with her about his spy (and his mom), would she give him another chance?

Screenshots from EP.13 preview.  I believe Derek's mom's is trying to either making Areum to be complicit with Helmes or trying to force her to become one of them when she gave her a big 'gift' of a deed for an apartment building through her (Double Holding?) investment firm.  I think that's probably why Dir. Ban asked Jihoon if he can arrest Areum it it comes to that....

EoZxFY3XcAI1cI1?format=jpg&name=large

Jihoon telling Areum to either to pretend everything is normal and continues on or just run away... so curious if that run-away plan include Derek...

EoZxFY4W8AQfzDN?format=jpg&name=large

EoZxFY3XEAQwMrr?format=jpg&name=large

Why this of Dong-ran and Areum as the end shot when Jihoon said 'or run away'?

Hide contents

EoZxFY4XUAU09WD?format=jpg&name=large

What if, Ah Reum will no longer be with Derek or Jihoon again? We all know that Ah Reum gave a second chance to Derek because she really wanted to save their marriage. He noticed also that Derek already changed by cooperating with Jihoon and his team. But because Derek knew that he cannot trust the Interpol Police because of the mole inside it, he cannot put 100% of his trust to them because of him and Ah Reum's safety. He knows how dangerous Tinker and Helmes boss was so running away was his choice to solve the problem even leaving Jihoon behind. 

But base on the Preview of the upcoming episode, Ah Reum wanted to solve the problem and running away is not her last option. I think Ah Reum had no idea how big and dangerous the problem they are facing now but Derek was very nervous about what will gonna happen to her wife. 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pic wasn't from today's filming as it was posted before by Young-gu but they had a filming today..  I guess that's the wrap!  Can't wait for the last 4 episodes.  Jihoon & Seora's expression, I wonder what made him laugh so hard and Seora looking at him funny like that.  I love this team :lol:

201207 Shinhwa’s Eric AguTV Updates:

Kind Chief Kang, who worked so hard till the last filming, Director Ban, who is like the next door brother, Girl Crush Seora, our cute and loyal youngest Young-gu, thank you all for your hard work. I had a great time because of you guys~

bb88dc74941a5ea486a0b871a64f3ce1d282f410

e77ab2ae95e6df7344a7f234ca29683be7a2f4cb

Source: AguTV
Translation: EricMun.Tumblr

12 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

What if, Ah Reum will no longer be with Derek or Jihoon again? We all know that Ah Reum gave a second chance to Derek because she really wanted to save their marriage. He noticed also that Derek already changed by cooperating with Jihoon and his team. But because Derek knew that he cannot trust the Interpol Police because of the mole inside it, he cannot put 100% of his trust to them because of him and Ah Reum's safety. He knows how dangerous Tinker and Helmes boss was so running away was his choice to solve the problem even leaving Jihoon behind. 

But base on the Preview of the upcoming episode, Ah Reum wanted to solve the problem and running away is not her last option. I think Ah Reum had no idea how big and dangerous the problem they are facing now but Derek was very nervous about what will gonna happen to her wife. 

I said before it's highly possible all 3 of them going separate ways.  Knowing there is a mole in the police, he should had told them that BEFORE the operation to catch CEO Kang.  I think Derek wants to change and Jihoon also started to trust him in the recent episode but there is still a high chance Derek plays both sides because in the preview, he told his mother he wants to quit.  I don't know if that is a flashback or not because if he really wanted to quit, he would had told his mother that when he promised Areum to quit?  Beside, I don't see not trusting the police because he knows there's a mole = he should keep on lying about his spy background.  If he doesn't trust Jihoon & the police, should he at least told Areum?  She only thought he's a low level spy who was blackmailed to it by Harrison Young.

All this danger and mess Areum facing are because of Derek not being truthful.  If he at least told Areum, she could be more careful around people like Tinker and his mom's real 'job'.  Good thing Jihoon gave her a gas pistol to defend herself if she must.  I feel bad for Derek but the way he tried to solve it really not helping AR at all but putting her more in danger zone.  So curious how this will end.

I'm impatiently waiting for Wed and Thurs to come so we find out what happens but also not because that means the drama is almost over. I can't say enough great things about TSWLM. Anyways, I ended up rewatching Ep 11 and 12 and trying to come up with ways the writers might go so that no one else dies in the drama. I'm wondering if Derek, because he has been trained/bred to be a spy and basically lie to everyone since he was little, won't be able to recognize himself and know who he is anymore and lets Ah Reum go. I don't know how realistic or if this makes sense at all but just a theory. 

On 12/8/2020 at 9:04 AM, sunnynotsunhee said:

I'm impatiently waiting for Wed and Thurs to come so we find out what happens but also not because that means the drama is almost over. I can't say enough great things about TSWLM. Anyways, I ended up rewatching Ep 11 and 12 and trying to come up with ways the writers might go so that no one else dies in the drama. I'm wondering if Derek, because he has been trained/bred to be a spy and basically lie to everyone since he was little, won't be able to recognize himself and know who he is anymore and lets Ah Reum go. I don't know how realistic or if this makes sense at all but just a theory. 

Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and  Lim Ju Hwan 

topmedia-04.jpg

IMG-20201203-231122.jpg

Yes, me too, I'm very very excited to watch the upcoming episodes of The Spies Who Loved Me. It was a very exciting drama series to watch for. Great acting of the three main leads, Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan who played Jihoon, Ah Reum and Derek even the supporting characters too did well and I also praised the well written storyline. 

Screenshot-2020-11-12-17-10-51-1.png

I'm feeling that the Hermes Boss can do anything bad to any of our 3 main lead with the help of Tinker. 

New photo stills and it's all about bromance!! :lol:

The veil pic is so funny.  Eric's sorta horrid expression is like what on earth is happening??!! lmao

129735522_133449875034037_19871022996142

129283905_727638457873142_35668123286613

130243002_1141725119593241_6334981953940

The rest of the pics

Spoiler

129723898_144671263746134_64740396944909

129752955_323436121957687_49337569069150

129757455_109912040883722_51075498298581

Eory_3nXYAAWGuF?format=jpg&name=orig

Beautiful eyes, long tall slim nose, his whole face is such a beautiful sculpture of art :wub:

EorytYrXUAAZ3Bq?format=jpg&name=orig

2 hours ago, sunnynotsunhee said:

I'm not sure how much of a convo Derek heard at the end of EP.12 there but I hope when Derek sees his mom is making things more dangerous for Areum, he'll realize that letting go of Areum is a redemption for not being truthful to her. Love is not a possession but letting go and wishing the other one to be free and happy.  Jihoon did it, so can Derek.

@Phi why does that photo of Derek and JJH (with the fog behind) remind me of the scene from Goblin?? :D

yes, I agree with you about love based on needing someone and love based on wanting the best for someone. Derek will have to reflect on what is the basis of his love for KAR.

9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@Phi why does that photo of Derek and JJH (with the fog behind) remind me of the scene from Goblin?? :D

yes, I agree with you about love based on needing someone and love based on wanting the best for someone. Derek will have to reflect on what is the basis of his love for KAR.

I know that Derek and Jihoon both loves Ah Reum but in different way. Jihoon is Ah Reum's past love and Derek is her current husband she fell in loved. I think their situation now was very complicated and dangerous to them. This drama really gives us trill and excitement to watch the next episodes. 

Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan did well in acting in The Spies Who Loved Me. Both leading men have their great onscreen chemistry together with Yoo In Na. 

New Still Cuts from MBC 

mbcdrama-now-mbcdrama-now-16074927652790

Very Beautiful Bride " Yoo In Na as Kang Ah Reum. Yoo In Na have very good onscreen chemistry on both of her leading men, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan. 

mbcdrama-now-mbcdrama-now-16074927652794

mbcdrama-now-mbcdrama-now-16074927652791

MBC posted today some still cut photos of Ah Reum wearing a wedding dress. They also post photos of Jihoon and Ah Reum wedding and Derek and Ah Reum wedding. 

The Spies Who Loved Me: Episode 10

by TeriYaki

TheSpiesWhoLovedMe-E1000214-copy.jpg

Three may be a crowd but it’s the reality when our designer’s husbands are forced to team up. For now, the three of them all seem to want the same outcome but it’s only a matter of time before her husband’s many lies threaten to bring everything crashing down. Her ex-husband is doing his best to ignore his feelings but he’s clearly distracted, which can’t be good in his line of work.

EPISODE 10 RECAP

Hidden by the fountain, Ji-hoon watches Derek with Ah-reum and pledges to protect her even though it hurts to see her with someone else.

3 Days Ago

After breaking the news to Jin-min that Ah-reum’s husband is a Helmes agent, the chief complains about her luck with men. Seeing that Ah-reum’s offer to use Derek to bring down Helmes makes sense, Jin-min cackles, “She was the key that connected everything.”

When Ah-reum meets with Jin-min, Ji-hoon watches from behind a two way mirror. He listens as Ah-reum explains how her two marriages differ, “People say I divorced Ji-hoon because…we were naive…(but) I just gave up on him back then…I saw the rough future we would have together.”

TheSpiesWhoLovedMe-E1000015-copy.jpg

This time, Ah-reum believes that Derek is the one who will suffer and Jin-min guesses, “You must love him very much.” Ah-reum confesses, “I hate him…But I still want to try my best,” and admits it’s because she didn’t try hard enough with Ji-hoon.

After hearing how perfect Derek is (he takes out the trash without being asked!), Jin-min complains that men like him aren’t easily controlled. Ah-reum begs for his help anyway and Jin-min warns her not to trust her husband, “That’s the only way you can be on our team.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/12/the-spies-who-loved-me-episode-10/

MBC drama series     " The Spies Who Loved "  

starring Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan   

Episode 12

IMG-20201205-130246.jpg

Ah Reum is in danger because she was framed up by Tinker that she stole a diamond neclace. Luckily Ah Reum got out of jail because of the help of one of her major client.

IMG-20201205-124729.jpg

In the previous episode, Ah Reum finally knew that Jihoon did not cheated on her before with the help of Seo-Ra. She felt sorry for Jihoon for leaving him with nothing. But for me, it's also Jihoon's fault because he chosed his work rather than being with her beloved wife, Ah Reum. 

IMG-20201205-130421.jpg

And now I think, that's the difference between Jihoon and Derek now. Derek wanted to leave all behind to be with her wife Ah Reum than work as a spy. He really wanted to quit now as a part of Helmes. I think there will be more and more twist in the story. 

Spoiler

IMG-20201203-225258.jpg

I think that Derek was very jealous seeing Jihoon and Ah Reum hugging each other in one scene. I know that Derek really loves her wife very much that he said that he cannot live without her. How will Derek, Jihoon and Ah Reum face their enemies now?

Shinhwa’s Eric, Im Joo Hwan, And Yoo In Na Face Difficult Changes In “The Spies Who Loved Me”

ead8ffbff3f340ebaff3d6b3efb43995.jpeg?s=

Dec 9, 2020
by S. P

MBC’s “The Spies Who Loved Me” revealed new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na stars as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who’s been married twice — and she unknowingly married an undercover spy both times.

Shinhwa’s Eric plays Kang Ah Reum’s ex-husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol, while Im Joo Hwan plays her current husband Derek Hyun, a highly intelligent corporate spy with a competitive streak.

Spoilers

The previous episode saw Derek Hyun pushed to the edge of a cliff after numerous happenings, including the betrayal of Interpol’s internal spy Kang Tae Ryong (Jung Suk Yong), the death of the informant Peter, the cross between Jang Doo Bong (Ji Hyun Joon) and Tinker (Lee Jong Won), and the boss who is after Kang Ah Reum. Unable to trust anyone, Jun Ji Hoon, Kang Ah Reum, and Derek Hyun undergo changes in their psychological states as the intelligence war grows even more unpredictable. In addition, the episode ended as Derek Hyun witnessed a passionate embrace between Kang Ah Reum and Jun Ji Hoon, hinting at even more changes to come in the trio’s relationships.

One still shows Derek Hyun struggling with conflicting emotions as he sits next to a photo of his wedding, the glass on the photo frame shattered. His love for Kang Ah Reum was so great that he even left his organization to join forces with Jun Ji Hoon in order not lose her. Viewers are curious how he changed after seeing his wife embrace Jun Ji Hoon.

In the next still, Kang Ah Reum approaches Derek Hyun from afar, but he puts his hand out to stop her from stepping on the glass scattered across the floor. Meanwhile, Jun Ji Hoon sits with his mouth twisted, deep in thought. Viewers are left wondering how the trio will overcome this new obstacle and put an end to the intelligence war.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1442560wpp/shinhwas-eric-im-joo-hwan-and-yoo-in-na-face-difficult-changes-in-the-spies-who-loved-me

Screenshot-2020-12-09-21-02-30-2.png

I never imagine that Derek would be hit by Tinker by saving her beloved wife Ah Reum. Tonight episode was a thrilling episode. The writter was very good in making us think of what will happen next.. very unpredicatable scenes happened tonight. Derek really loves Ah Reum that his own life was put into danger. 

Now I know why Derek wanted to run away together with her wife because her mother, the Hermes boss was really evil. So, in the remaining episodes, Jihoon's target now was the Hermes boss with the help of Ah Reum. 

Screenshot-2020-12-09-20-58-08-1.png

Screenshot-2020-12-09-20-38-23-1.png

I don't know why the USB of Sophie that Ah Reum found is empty of information. I liked the fight scene of the two girls in black. They looks like partners at first.

- Aah as I thought derek is the one who get hit instead of areum..but thanks God he's still alive and I hope he remained alive till end:please:

- so we have confirmation of derek's mother as we suspected so far is Helmes boss, like I said it would be typical but I like the fact that writer nim acknowledge those typicality by putting in derek's line..and my laugh just burst at that time as if he can read my mind haha clever writer nim he can make typicality untypical :lol:

- derek's smile after she confront him, wow I though he's total psycho for a sec haha

- I thought it's time for areum to finally leave derek but she still stick with him, I know it's the right thing to do to (for now) but still.. I still think at the end it's best for them to part ways 

- I love jihoon said he's going to protect derek, their bromance is just soo lovable..these 3 makes their relationship looks as if they're been friends for ages, protecting each other without hesitation:heart:

43 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

- Aah as I thought derek is the one who get hit instead of areum..but thanks God he's still alive and I hope he remained alive till end

- so we have confirmation of derek's mother as we suspected so far is Helmes boss, like I said it would be typical but I like the fact that writer nim acknowledge those typicality by putting in derek's line..and my laugh just burst at that time as if he can read my mind haha clever writer nim he can make typicality untypical :lol:

- derek's smile after she confront him, wow I though he's total psycho for a sec haha

- I thought it's time for areum to finally leave derek but she still stick with him, I know it's the right thing to do to (for now) but still.. I still think at the end it's best for them to part ways 

- I love jihoon said he's going to protect derek, their bromance is just soo lovable..these 3 makes their relationship looks as if they're been friends for ages, protecting each other without hesitation:heart:

"typically untypical" is so true

like if you think about it...the drama could've been a regular family dispute kind of drama without the spy stuff...

but the writer is working hard to make it special

Even if Ah Reum and Derek get a divorce at the end I hope the 3 of them stay friends or something cuz Derek really needs some non-psycho friends and family... :(

Hopefully Derek stays alive till the end since the car didn't kill him :)

I'm curious about what Derek will do now that the truth is mostly revealed...

and what will his mother do? Go after Tinker? It seems like she genuinely loves her son...even though she's the reason why he's kind of messed up (can't believe Derek's father was a policeman...like maybe Derek can also join Interpol too? Since Ah Reum said she went to jail like her dad so it's a running theme...)

Also kind of intrigued about Sophie's choices...who did she trust? Where did she put her research? Also, we still don't have a clear conclusion on who killed her but I still think it's more likely Tinker acting on Derek's mom's decision?

Derek's mom creeps me out.  If she had her husband killed, what will she NOT do?

I don't get why Areum gave Dongran the USB.  Understandably she wants the money to pay back her mother-in-law but doesn't that make her complicit for selling national intelligence? Especially she didn't know the MIL is Helmes' boss at that time. So, what's the rush?

It's ironic Derek kept telling Areum not to lie to him but it's ended up that Areum is the one who told Derek that he is a spy and again it's AR who told him that his mom is Helmes' boss...

How Peter is lying in that crate for this long without being detected?  Doo-bong, Jihoon & Derek know he's dead but how could Helmes people not asking? I'm not sure what Derek pumped into Peter's body but it gotta stink as it starts to rot. Tinker hasn't got back to the car shop?

I think either the hacker did something when she was there or the USB is just one piece of the puzzle to unlock Sophie's project.  She's a genius scientist after all...

Glad Derek did not die but I wonder if he will loose his eyesight permanently... If the scene of him walking out of the police station back in EP.9 is yet to come, then he won't loose his sight.

From the preview for EP.14, Jihoon takes off his Interpol's hat for the day to become doodle artist hahaha  Am I seeing an angry bird drawing? :lol:  An upgraded version of  "I'll be your eyes when you can't see" as someone told me on Twitter?  :)

Eozq1MtW8AUo4y0?format=jpg&name=orig

Eozq1MvXUAAmOeS?format=jpg&name=small

@shipper I don't know if Tinker commissioned Doo-bong's goons to do kill Sophie (instructed by Helmes' boss) or he did the work himself.  One of Doo-bong's goon, the one with black thumb nail, purchased the gun in Jeju but it's unclear if he did the kill or purchase it for Tinker.  And why Derek was near the amusement park at that time?  What did he do and who did he meet?  There are still many unanswered things, I wonder if the writer will resolve all of them with 3 remaining episodes...

10 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

In the previous episode, Ah Reum finally knew that Jihoon did not cheated on her before with the help of Seo-Ra. She felt sorry for Jihoon for leaving him with nothing. But for me, it's also Jihoon's fault because he chosed his work rather than being with her beloved wife, Ah Reum.

Jihoon wanted to quit as we saw him telling Chief Ban that he wanted to choose Areum and quit Interpol to become a normal husband. But of course the writer had to make him do another rescue mission for the sister of the informant who got killed.  He could not say no.  And like Areum said, she was immature and didn't give their relationship a chance. That's why she gave this marriage more effort, even after she found out he wasn't truthful with her about the whole thing again.  I'm probably bias but among the 3, Jihoon is the most selfless one.  He let go of Areum for her to be happy and not suffered even though he still loves her.  He agreed to work with Derek because Areum asked him to. Everything he did was for Areum's happiness. I would be really disappointed if he doesn't have a happy ending (not necessarily to be with Areum)

writing this while i am watching... 

1> Derek's mom creeps me out, that woman is dangerous. She asked her son if he won? rather than asking if he's okay. She does not loves derek at all. Derek is like someone she setup from the start for her own benefit. I feel bad for him that he had to grow up with those circumstances. He never truly got to know that what he is doing is wrong because for him it was his mom making him do it. And when he realised it, it's too late and a lot of things are at stake. Derek's dialogue "I am also a traitor. Traitors don't believe that they will betray someone. But why do they still do it? you want to know? The reason that kept them around is the same reason that compells them to leave" was so apt for his situation. Now i finally feel sympathetic with him.

2> I Don't know what to make out of the narration ah reum made when she had a convo with derek. "would that have changed things for us". I think this means this is Ah reum from future narrating her story to us, kinda makes me feel derek will either die or they will divorce. 

3> LOL young gu couldn't eat the white peaches seora bought for him. Had me laughing so hard

4> I loved the scene where Ah reum and ji hoon both agreed to leave their past behind over the text messages. Ah reum is completely over him and is ready to let her memories go.

5> OOOO so there's more to eco sun files than just that USB huh?? woww the writers are making it fun.

6>  Derek's mom kinda looks pissed with the fact that her pawn i mean son... now loves someone.

7> "I want her to become a part of our family" lol this says that she wants ah reum to join helmes. The typical mother in law part cracked me up. hahah

"you can pay me back in other ways" okaayyyyyyyyyy. the evil angst, i love it...

8>  seora and doo bongs fight was so fun !!! lol and ji hoons expressions hahahah 

9> The smile. THAT'S SO SCARY !!!!! Derek !!!!!!!

10> Ji hoon backing up for derek in front of Ah reum makes me feel that ji hoon has matured so much. Obviously the trust between them is growing.

11>  Tinker and boss knows about derek betraying them and she got her husband killed!!!!!! crazy woman !!!

12> tinker hit derek and there was no sign of pain or surprise or anything. he trully is after him i guess..

Woww loved this episode so much excitement. Just when we thought the files are done, the writers said NAHH THERE'S MORE!! Poor derek, he had to and is going through so much just for his family, he has done bad things but he always had a good heart. He did them out of his love for his mom. I don't think his mom loves him honestly, I think she is just using her own son which is crazyyyyyyy. Writers please don't kill derek, punish him, send him to jail, make him go bankrupt, kick him out of his job.. do anything but not death.. 

Ah reum still has the USB which we see her give to ji hoon in the ep 14 preview right?? Cheif kang BYE BYE.

The Spies Who Loved Me 

still cuts ctto MBC 

mbcdrama-now-mbcdrama-now-16075056847054

IMG-20200815-220903-436-1.jpgDerek Hyun and Kang Ah Reum wedding        

mbcdrama-now-mbcdrama-now-16074927652793

Jihoon and Ah Reum sweet  beautiful photo 

After watching Episode 13 of The Spies Who Loved Me yesterday night, many secrets were revealed. The Helmes boss was Derek's own mother. She was the one who ordered to kill Sophie. I can't blamed Derek for being very angry and jelous seeing his wife and Jihoon embraced one another. They even had a fight after that. Ah Reum, Jihoon and Director Ban already knew that Derek's mother is the Helmes boss. I'm sad seeing Derek cried while picking up the pieces of glass that were broken from their wedding anniversary picture frame of her wife. I know that it's very difficult for Derek to decide involving his mother and wife. It's very clear that by saying to her mother to leave Ah Reum alone meaning don't do anything to her. I admired Ah Reum for not leaving her husband in the hospital even if her life is still in danger. Jihoon said it's either Ah Reum can run away or pretend to be okay in front of her evil mother in law.  

hello there.i have been reading your thoughts on the spy drama and this would be the first time to sight my own thoughts too.please allow my indulgence.i think it was in the ep 14 teaser that dereck told JH to let go of him since he had already been divulging information to JH.i think dereck will choose to be with his mother's side and face the interpol head to head rather than be a husband to AR now.dereck's mother told her son to make the choice.

when dereck told AR that he has been fooling her and her mother in order to protect them didn't give justice to all the lies he committed.i think dereck and AR's marriage has always been superficial from the start.dereck married AR so he could 'escape' the clutches of her mother but not totally.AR married dereck because she thought he was the complete opposite of her husband.AR not knowing how dereck loves to watch movies is just one way of telling her that she didn't know her husband well.

so that's it for now.waiting for ep.14:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, LAARNI said:

hello there.i have been reading your thoughts on the spy drama and this would be the first time to sight my own thoughts too.please allow my indulgence.i think it was in the ep 14 teaser that dereck told JH to let go of him since he had already been divulging information to JH.i think dereck will choose to be with his mother's side and face the interpol head to head rather than be a husband to AR now.dereck's mother told her son to make the choice.

when dereck told AR that he has been fooling her and her mother in order to protect them didn't give justice to all the lies he committed.i think dereck and AR's marriage has always been superficial from the start.dereck married AR so he could 'escape' the clutches of her mother but not totally.AR married dereck because she thought he was the complete opposite of her husband.AR not knowing how dereck loves to watch movies is just one way of telling her that she didn't know her husband well.

so that's it for now.waiting for ep.14:sweatingbullets:

I think Derek already changed now. He will choose her wife over her mother. He once said that he will die if Ah Reum will be gone to him and I think he's already a changed man now. Derek's love to his wife made him changed. Derek's saving Ah Reum from Tinker without hesitation is a sign of true love. He cannot live without Ah Reum so he save her without any hesitation and now Derek was in the hospital and her mother is planning to kill Ah Reum to get revenge for her own son but it's her own fault and evil works. I think Jihoon was now only the past love of Ah Reum that she's now already overcome and her focus now is to save her marriage with Derek. She didn't want her husband alone with his situation now and only with her evil mother so she decided to stay beside him and will cooperate again with the team of Jihoon to fight Helmes. The team of Jihoon was now again active and Jihoon was also promoted. They are now trying to catch the mole who is Chief Kang. I'm thankful to Jihoon that he didn't left Ah Reum and Derek behind. He chose to protect Derek and Ah Reum , his informants until the end. This drama is getting more and more exciting! Perfect casting, very good storyline and great acting of the three main leads and also the supporting characters. 

New Still Cuts from MBC 

The Spies Who Loved Me 

starring Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan 

mbcdrama-now-16075794561166.jpg

Yoo In Na  as  Kang Ah Reum 

mbcdrama-now-16075794561165.jpg

Eric Mun  as  Jeon Jihoon 

mbcdrama-now-16075794561160.jpg

Lim Ju Hwan  as  Derek Hyun 

Archived