[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

OMG Guys! I missed the craze here of the premiere week (work, work, work) but! I watched its pilot episodes and it was Daebak!!! The animation, cinematography, editing and stars' acting skills. Clap! Clap! The drama and its characters' line give a powerful message. I think this won't be the typical romantic kdrama.

I soo love Ko Moon-young! So cool. Her beauty. Attitude. Voice. Walk. Fashion. Her admiring a sharp knife. hahaha. An Intriguing character as I can't wait to get to know her and Seo Yea-ji act her perfectly!

Of course! I can never forget Kim Soo-hyun sexy back and his close-up abs that I'm with Seo Yea-ji's "WOW". 

Their chemistry is lit! A scene of them together gives me the romantic excitement feels. Actual chills. My eyes were wide open!

• Like 2
  • Love 11

6 minutes ago, Keulla Gom said:

OMG Guys! I missed the craze here of the premiere week (work, work, work) but! I watched its pilot episodes and it was Daebak!!! The animation, cinematography, editing and stars' acting skills. Clap! Clap! The drama and its characters' line give a powerful message. I think this won't be the typical romantic kdrama.

awwww welcome back @Keulla Gom :heart:

3 minutes ago, bairama said:

just how can not we ship this?!!

They are so bling bling 2020

*throw all bling bling 2020 medals to them:please:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA yaaaaaaas :joy::joy: WELCOME TO THE THREAD @bairama 

• Like 2
  • Love 9

32 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Teacher Moon Young is the kind of teacher in school I get afraid of :joy:

#flashbackintensifies

probably the terror prof :joy: but if my prof is MY i will go to her subjects everyday even though I'll get scolded everyday too

welcome @bairama welcome back @Keulla Gom

• Like 4
  • Love 7

3 minutes ago, Keulla Gom said:

I'm so late! Currently backreading and watching the link videos post. Hahaha! Can't believe the thread got 40s pages now, going 50 actually. Congratulations Guys! 

Welcome to all new members! 

yeheeeey i am happy that so many people love dandelion couple :please: 

2 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

that prof lookin so gorgeous, her boyfriend must be Kim Soo Hyun hmm :phew:

:joy::joy::joy: but they kept it as a secret like twas so obviouuus

• Like 7
  • Love 3