[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

I might be wrong here, but could it be that butterfly hug is real not hallucination?

i have theory where upcoming scene could be real not Moon Young’s imagination

am i allowed to post it here?

MY in this white dress

vrut8b4.jpg

lbnvgJg.jpg

and then they met in the rain, so may be they changed clothes after that..ehemmm...HZmGUF2.jpg

then this scene looks like MY is crying and there is hand that hold her shoulder; looks like mkt’s hand? Thus from here they perform butterfly hug

LuFbVji.jpg

I might be wrong. But I can’t wait for this saturday!!! Come faster!!!:please:

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, Chokichoki said:

I might be wrong. But I can’t wait for this saturday!!! Come faster!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow!

Your theory maybe right or maybe wrong, but one thing is for sure... We will have hugging scene from KT and MY! :heart1:

img.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 12

Omgg those pictures:fiercebunny:I need oxygen plisshhhhh 

16 hours ago, Chellsee said:

I really love they way they gaze and look at each other. 

It's like... I see you, You see me! :heart4:

I love how their looking at each other's lips:loveu:Yes plish just kiss:P

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

These both look soo gorgeous :wub:Pz2E3Hg.jpgiwh15js.jpg

1 hour ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

Omgg those pictures:fiercebunny:I need oxygen plisshhhhh 

I love how their looking at each other's lips:loveu:Yes plish just kiss:P

Hahaaaa seems like both are very flattered with each other 

6 hours ago, Chokichoki said:

I might be wrong here, but could it be that butterfly hug is real not hallucination?

i have theory where upcoming scene could be real not Moon Young’s imagination

am i allowed to post it here?

MY in this white dress

and then they met in the rain, so may be they changed clothes after that..ehemmm...m

then this scene looks like MY is crying and there is hand that hold her shoulder; looks like mkt’s hand? Thus from here they perform butterfly hug

M

I might be wrong. But I can’t wait for this saturday!!! Come faster!!!:please:

Yes I think the same dear like it might be a real scene 

Cuteness overloaded :heart4:ZF45scP.jpg

Hot hot hot waiting for scenes like these UzzseXn.jpg

• Love 12

8 hours ago, LLYKE said:

And I just realized that since YJ is younger than SH she has to call him oppa. So I wanna hear it. :ph34r:

They're already comfortable that they speak informally (banmal) with each other

Also, they address each other as Seo Actor and Kim actor (BinJin does this as well) and it indicates some type of bond, respect and closeness already!

...but yeah maybe i do wanna hear yeji call him oppa sometime hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

On 6/26/2020 at 12:57 PM, Chellsee said:

@parknaeun @softestfairy I will submerge myself to this for now, while waiting for the kiss and bed scenes.

Remember that this drama is NC16.  :happyshakes:

Reveal hidden contents

Ea9rlEWWsAQM_1P?format=jpg&name=large

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO this kind of photo makes my soul go merry go around hohohohohohohohoho I am really smiling so hard right now like look at that abs tho! It looks like a greek god sculptured it :naughty::Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

On 6/26/2020 at 1:18 PM, midflight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have absolutely no idea how the writer will pull this off, but I think in the later episodes, we will get a scene where it is Kang-tae who will lose control, and it will be Moon-young who will help him with the butterfly method

Now, that is really a healing drama :(

:cries::cries::cries: 

I really love this kind of series. I wanted the main characters to heal each other and the fact that this is where the series is going makes my heartache not in a bad way  :cries::cries::cries:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

On 6/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, potatohacker said:

this is the hard thing when shipping korean actors lol i h8 how people in their entertainment industry ‘dating’ is considered a scandal like they are humans they have emotions let them date freely smh compared in our country where the pairings freely date sigh i dont understand kfans. well as a fan of kdrama for years i think i was so used to shipping but im really picky sksks it takes me years to move on lmao let’s just enjoy the moment for now!! if it’s meant to be it will beeeee hehe 

I will really be devastated when this series ends well you are right, I will enjoy this ship while it lasts and I really want them to date like right now :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

On 6/26/2020 at 1:40 PM, kenchickenchi said:

They are not getting any younger, both should consider dating each other. hahaha. 

hahahahhahahahahahahha :piggydance: I sooo agree on this. What are they waiting for? From CF to same agency to same drama I mean arent they meant to be?

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Whether MY's imagination or not, the fact that KSH and SYJ filmed the hugging scene together makes my hormones boiling :naughty::naughty: 

If only they will date, they will be hugging in their lifetime like they really took their time

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

On 6/26/2020 at 12:57 PM, midflight said:

I mean KFJDSFJDSF I fell for Hyunbin and Son Ye-jin's chemistry because they were really good actors, but since their interactions off-cam were as sizzling as SYJ and KSH, it was easy to move on. 

But this time? 

I'm dead. 

I think Hyunbin and Son Ye Jin are already dating tho :joy: but the fact that our OTP got the same sizzling hot feeling we got from the two is making my hopes higher :heart: KSH AND SYJ's interactions are sooo cute and very shippable

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1