[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

4 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

this is the hard thing when shipping korean actors lol i h8 how people in their entertainment industry ‘dating’ is considered a scandal like they are humans they have emotions let them date freely smh compared in our country where the pairings freely date sigh i dont understand kfans. well as a fan of kdrama for years i think i was so used to shipping but im really picky sksks it takes me years to move on lmao let’s just enjoy the moment for now!! if it’s meant to be it will beeeee hehe 

Exactly! Korean actors are held to impossibly high standards. I wonder how they could still live their lives with a lot of people watching their every move :< Please share your zen mode!! I would love to have this sense of calmness!!!!

• Sad 11

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

OMG I CANT BREATHEEEEEE

SHES DOING THE BUTTERFLY HUG METHOD!!

I have absolutely no idea how the writer will pull this off, but I think in the later episodes, we will get a scene where it is Kang-tae who will lose control, and it will be Moon-young who will help him with the butterfly method

Now, that is really a healing drama :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Those who haven’t seen “Psycho but It’s Okay” yet should make sure to watch it

Posted on June 25, 2020

Seo Yeji and Kim Soohyun’s face and voice combination is crazy!! Seriously, everything about this drama is just crazy. I actually was amazed by Seo Yeji’s face, her makeup was so pretty too

natepann_temp15927363886424922242892244689677-1.jpg?w=711

Original post: Pann

[+230][-18]

[+87,-4]Seriously…. Isn’t it f***ing intersting how the male and female characters’ personalities -that are almost like a national rule- are reversed in this drama? I like how she’s flirting slyly with the male lead but he’s embarrassed about itㅜㅜ

[+31,-5]Seo Yeji’s face and voice are crazy. My mom doesn’t usually go like “pretty” or something like this when we watch dramas together, but this time, we both were just in awe of Seo Yeji’s beauty

[+35,-3]Where can I watch it?

[+25,-0]It’s so much fun! The leads chemistry is just insane!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13,-0]I like the cast, I was just waiting for the story to see whether I should watch it or not, and I decided to watch it after seeing the 1st episode. It was just like a movie and I really liked Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji’s combination. I recommend it for those who haven’t seen it yet!

[+8,-0]Kim Soohyun, aren’t you getting old? I don’t think there will be any awkwardness if he wears a school uniform

[+7,-0]Seo Yeji looks so pretty every time she smiles, Oh Jung Se is cute and Kim Soohyun looks f***ing coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6,-0]No but seriously, aren’t those visuals legendary?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them reached God’s level of beauty!

[+5,-1]Woah, Oh Jung Se’s acting was really good ㅠㅠㅠguys, make sure to watch it! The leads are really amazing and the BGM was on point too!

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/25/those-who-havent-seen-psycho-but-its-okay-yet-should-make-sure-to-watch-it/

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 2

17 minutes ago, midflight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have absolutely no idea how the writer will pull this off, but I think in the later episodes, we will get a scene where it is Kang-tae who will lose control, and it will be Moon-young who will help him with the butterfly method

Now, that is really a healing drama :(

The thought of this makes my heart melt :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10

14 hours ago, Chellsee said:

This new new stills are just so adorable... :heart:

source: http://www.mhns.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=410827

IM CRYIIIINGGG :cries: 

had a hunch that this was kang tae's hand in the teasers and now im fairly sure it really issssss :sad1:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-26-at-1-35-20-PM.png

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Sad 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

41 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

this is the hard thing when shipping korean actors lol i h8 how people in their entertainment industry ‘dating’ is considered a scandal like they are humans they have emotions let them date freely smh compared in our country where the pairings freely date sigh i dont understand kfans. well as a fan of kdrama for years i think i was so used to shipping but im really picky sksks it takes me years to move on lmao let’s just enjoy the moment for now!! if it’s meant to be it will beeeee hehe 

They are not getting any younger, both should consider dating each other. hahaha. 

• LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

oh but then there is this still where MY is all alone so...what if she was just imagining that KT was withh her aaaaa:crybaby:  PLS JUST PROTECT EACH OTHER YOU TWO :crybaby:

yeah, i've seen this pic. I believe she is just imagining KT :crybaby:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Sad 3
  • Love 11

Just now, kenchickenchi said:

yeah, i've seen this pic. I believe she is just imagining KT :crybaby:

look at us breaking our own hearts :sad1: i hope they prove us wrong :sad1: or give us a swoon interview...or a sweet bts...or a leaked kiss scene wahaha

• Love 11

There’s so many exciting scenes to look forward to this weekend!! The rain scene, KT hold MY cheeks and now this :bawling:

once they play the sequence of these scenes I’ll become a pool of tears...

they keep leveling up their chemistry in every scene we see from them.. it’s amazing :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 11

7 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

look at us breaking our own hearts :sad1: i hope they prove us wrong :sad1: or give us a swoon interview...or a sweet bts...or a leaked kiss scene wahaha

On a lighter note, well, the scene happen in real life. ahahhaha. just imagine the BTS of this. full of :heart3:

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

yeah, i've seen this pic. I believe she is just imagining KT 

May it be just an imagination or will happen a real scene, I will settle for it. 

I'm jumping already just to see them wrapping themselves in each other arms. :heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On June 25 Data)

Jun 25, 2020  ·  2,330 Views   ·  
netflix-korea-most-searched-june-25-2020-cover--680x384.jpg

Netflix / tvN

Are you a Netflix user? If you are using the platform, you would know that there is plenty of Korean content with dramas and TV shows.

Netflix offers different content in each country. Dramas that are available for viewers in Korea are not the same for other country's viewers. Also, a drama might be available in your country at a different time from its released in Korea. If you are living in an English-speaking country, you will have more chances to access the drama quicker than in other language speaking countries.

Netflix Korea has a top 10 ranking of daily popular content on its platform. These are the most popular Netflix programs of the day in Korea based on June 25, 2020 data.

Netflix

Netflix

1- "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

2- "Hospital Playlist"

3- "My Mister"

4- "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

5- "Snowpiercer"

6- "Goblin"

7- "Heart Signal 3"

8- "Knowing Bros"

9- "Extracurricular"

10- "The King: Eternal Monarch"

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay", "Hospital Playlist", and "My Mister" are the most popular contents of the day. The two ongoing K-Dramas are "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" and "Mystic Pop-Up Bar"

**my first time posting here but been lurking since last week. I’ve read all ur post.hope this thread will keep going , even when the drama ends.:dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

HELLO TO EVERY NEWBIE <33333:fiercebunny:

They are first on Netflix omggg YESSS i have a good feeling about tomorrow's rating because the promotion is so great, people keep talking about it and it's d-1 before the next episode so it's a perfect timing. Plz kfans don't turn off your tv :(((

And I just realized that since YJ is younger than SH she has to call him oppa. So I wanna hear it. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1