[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

GURLLLLL Yeji is SO INTO her character MGY but but let us learn about what she stated:

she is 50% similar to MGY:winkx: & thats may be an explanation why KSH so flustered just like 80% MKT:fingerheartx:

:poledance:

yeeeeeeeeeees hahahahhaha but seo ye ji is the sweet version of MGY :please:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

7 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THEN I'LL WAKE UP WITH NEW GOODIES OMGGGGG

HAHAHAHAHA we'll be well fed after this weekend!!! our camera rolls and computer are gonna be full of their pictures and videos...all my saved pics are just of them now :sweat_smile:

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THEN I'LL WAKE UP WITH NEW GOODIES OMGGGGG

thats the point, maybe at some certain point teacher nim beautify us when we wake up just like her bcs their bling bling

giphy.gif

A WHOLE NEW WORLDDDDD 2020:heart4:

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, starwater0 said:

HAHAHAHAHA we'll be well fed after this weekend!!! our camera rolls and computer are gonna be full of their pictures and videos...all my saved pics are just of them now :sweat_smile:

OMG HAHAHAH RELATE!! I AM ACTUALLY VERY BUSY SAVING ALL OF THE GOODIES THAT HAS BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD SOOOO MANY AND I AM HAPPPPYYYYY

1 minute ago, bairama said:

thats the point, maybe at some certain point teacher nim beautify us when we wake up just like her bcs their bling bling

A WHOLE NEW WORLDDDDD 2020:heart4:

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA MY the teachernim is my the kind of teacher I was looking for and she really shining

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, seojiseoji said:

:cries::cries::cries: 

I really love this kind of series. I wanted the main characters to heal each other and the fact that this is where the series is going makes my heartache not in a bad way  :cries::cries::cries:

I would love to see such kind of. A scene yes I am also a very big fan of these kind of stories and this story is very unique I am sooo excited for the comming episodes 

• Like 2
  • Love 9

1 minute ago, MySpace_KimSooHyunAdmirer said:

Yes dear I think the real romance begins from episode 3 

I think so tooo... I hope KT won't push her that much but I know MY will kept on chasing him until his heart softens uuwuwuwuwuwu

• Like 1