[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

So happy with this news:happyshakes:

[Weekly TV Top 10] Hallyu Stars Kim Soo Hyun vs. Ji Chang Wook, Who Smiled First?

by krishkima day ago

Last week, attention was focused on the showdown between two Hallyu stars, Kim Soo Hyun and Ji Chang Wook. The winner who got to smile first was Kim Soo Hyun and his new drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay. Ji Chang Wook’s Backstreet Rookie, which began a day earlier, was criticized for its sexually suggestive content, whereas Kim Soo Hyun’s It’s Okay to Not Be Okay was well-received for both actors’ solid performance and production. However, it is regrettable that the viewership dropped sharply in the second episode. As it is still in the beginning stage, we will have to wait and see. Let’s check out which programs have made headlines over the past week.

The Dramas on the 3rd week of June 2020

june301-1024x683.jpg Credit: tvN

Kim Soo Hyun’s return drama It’s Okay to Not Be Okay topped the drama category. The visuals of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji drew much attention, and many showed their love for their chemistry. Also, its unique production style received favorable reviews from the public. Once Again, in which Lee Sang Yi and Lee Cho Hee started their secret relationship, stayed in second place for three consecutive weeks. Backstreet Rookie came in third, but it was embroiled in a controversy over its sexually suggestive content, such as the kiss scene between a high school student and an adult man, youth smoking, and officetel prostitution.

The Top 10 Popularity of TV Dramas

1. tvN It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (Share of Audience: 23.76) NEW
  2. KBS2 Once Again (Share of Audience: 14.28) (-)
  3. SBS Backstreet Rookie (Share of Audience: 13.66) NEW
  4. MBC Kkondae Intern (Share of Audience: 7.07) (▽1)
  5. tvN My Unfamiliar Family (Share of Audience: 5.89) (-)
  6. JTBC Mystic Pop-Up Bar (Share of Audience: 5.33) (▲1)
  7. SBS Good Casting (Share of Audience: 5.12) (▲2)
  8. MBC Dinner Mate (Share of Audience: 4.33) (-)
  9. tvN Oh My Baby (Share of Audience: 4.08) (▽3)
  10. TV Chosun King Maker: The Change of Destiny (Share of Audience: 2.85) (▲2)

june302-1024x683.jpg

The Top 10 Popularity of the Cast in TV Dramas

1. Kim Soo Hyun, It’s Okay to Not Be OkayNEW
  2. Seo Ye Ji, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay NEW
  3. Lee Cho Hee, Once Again (▽)
  4. Ji Chang Wook, Backstreet Rookie NEW
  5. Lee Sang Yi, Once Again (-)
  6. Jang Na Ra, Oh My Baby (-)
  7. Choo Ja Hyun, My Unfamiliar Family (▲7)
  8. Park Hae Jin, Kkondae Intern (-)
  9. Seo Ji Hye, Dinner Mate (▲3)
  10. Han Ye Ri, My Unfamiliar Family (-)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 15

7 minutes ago, adorablehome said:

I think so tooo... I hope KT won't push her that much but I know MY will kept on chasing him until his heart softens uuwuwuwuwuwu

I think he will keep pushing her till few episodes let’s see 

and I guess may be in episode 4 we will see some slight development in their relation 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

1 minute ago, MySpace_KimSooHyunAdmirer said:

and I guess may be in episode 4 we will see some slight development in their relation 

HOPEFULLY!!!! I would like to see more sentimental scenes next time

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, MySpace_KimSooHyunAdmirer said:

the love and chase or love and hate relationship of them is kinda funny to me!! I really hope KT's heart will soften too 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Just now, lyrically aesthetic said:

the love and chase or love and hate relationship of them is kinda funny to me!! I really hope KT's heart will soften too 

Yeahh seriously and I am really looking forward to see how kang tae opens up like when he finally explodes all his emotions they would be an epic scene and we all know KSH nails such scenes zutaMjC.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Love 7

Just now, soohyunhandsome said:

It is indeed beautiful, the scene itself is really worthy to my eyes :please:

Yeahh dear I really don’t want it to be a dreammm these 2 are really caring sooo much pain inside them my poor souls I really want to see them happy soon ZF45scP.jpg

Just now, Keulla Gom said:

tvN must release a poster version of that KSH abs scene. Right? :winkx:

Yes yes and we all will be directly in the heaven NJMZN4C.jpg

6 minutes ago, yejilove said:

HOPEFULLY!!!! I would like to see more sentimental scenes next time

Yes I like such intense scenes dear @yejilove

I can’t sleep

https://i.imgur.com/0YYOO4d.gifv

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

7 minutes ago, MySpace_KimSooHyunAdmirer said:

Yeahh seriously and I am really looking forward to see how kang tae opens up like when he finally explodes all his emotions they would be an epic scene and we all know KSH nails such scenes 

CONFESSION SCENE WILL BE GREAAAAAAAAAAAT

• Like 3
  • Love 5

KT will probably try to help MY so she can heal from her traumatic past (from what we saw it seems pretty dark and sad with her dad).

KSH be like

He protec 

He attac

But most importantly 

He smiles bac :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Hello again, loves!

I am super busy these days, that's why I was absent for 2 days or so. Plus, the weather here is too perfect to miss. :) 

But I'll be here today, for the new episode. Probably will miss tomorrow but will discuss it later. Can't wait! :wub:

Thank you all for everything in this thread! I've missed lots of pics, gifs, info, and analyses, but I'll scan through them now. You're so nice & perfect, all of you, thank you for keeping this thread alive!

:heart3:

• Like 2
  • Love 12