Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

21 minutes ago, tigermoman said:

I need to go cry in a corner. I hate myself for unintentionally starting false rumors. But glad that everything is clear now.

Don't be so hard on your self. U meant well and it's unfortunate that it was not correct but you still fixed it. That's what counts. :)

• Like 5
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU CAN'T!!! There's gonna be so many more content from them hahaha   I hope we get HD stills of these shots!!            

mommy and daddy are flirting.     Daddy holding mommy's purse/bag. 

I'm dead. Save me

1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

I have a serious difficulty with differentiating between personal items and endorsement products.

I would like to believe the Cartier ring is really hers, but then why did the camera focus on the ring for a number of times? and, if the ring is her personal item, why would a worldwide-hit like PBIO give away free ads for Cartier? Why would the stylist allow her to wear it?

But then, if the ring is an endorsement product, why would SYJ wear it in offscreen moments? Does she like it so much that she wears it everyday? Oddly, she was sort of flexing the ring when she took picture of the gifts from her fans. 

As for the bracelets, apparently there is a PR agency for Hyeres Lor. My questions are:

(1) When the PR agency posted KSH's photo with the bracelet, does it mean KSH was endorsing the brand? Was he getting paid for it?

(2) What about those fancy clothes that SYJ were wearing throughout the drama? 

(3) How do you tell which one is the actor's personal item and not endorsement? Is the PR Agency's Instagram page a valid receipt to confirm this?

pretty much everything worn on PBIO was sponsored lol yes, including KSH's clothes, the car, everything.

Viewers don't need a disclaimer that its being advertised cause in showbiz, people already know brands offer to dress the actors/actresses in their brand so it can be marketed to the viewers. Nothing new so not much to discuss as to why she wore certain brands on screen. Simply put, Cartier probably was probably one of the endorsers to have their brand show on the drama, that's why in certain episodes we saw her wore the ring and their bracelet. As to your question why PBIO would give away free ads for Cartier and such, I hope you understand that it's not just Cartier, but all brands were doing it. It might not be PBIO giving free ads, maybe the brands have to actually pay the actors/actresses to wear their brand. The other option would be "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" as in "we will let you wear this $10,000 dress, if you show it on one of PBIO eps".

However, what we are talking here is why she's wearing it off screen. The ring doesn't appear constantly with her everywhere off screen, it's just sometimes we see her wearing it. I think in the picture it looked like she was flexing was because of how she positioned her hand and the way she took the picture lol. She was actually pointing at the wordings on the sheet.

Normally, when you are being sponsored in Korea, the company will show some ads or something related to you on their page (kinda like how the bracelet KSH wore was featured on that company's page) and often when its a sponsored, the actor/actress only wear it when they make an a public appearance because that's where a lot of eyes are on them. SYJ in this case was at home taking pictures of her gifts and the pictures she posted was literally on a fandom or gallery page only, so not that much publicity if you ask me.

My theory is the ring was a gift from someone. That someone obviously could be KSH (if they're dating of course or he's courting her, trust me koreans have a thing for couple's jewelry or similar clothing when they're dating lol) OR it could be Cartier just gifted her that ring cause they like her lol it's also something brand does when they like the individual enough and believe the person could give them free publicity in return. Personally, I think the former makes more sense since SYJ off screen does nothing but stay at home and obviously if she's busy shooting or filming CFs, she's not gonna be wearing the ring 24/7 so she can't really show it off to the public.

• Like 5

Hi @tigermoman so sorry for what happened to u! I found some people on twitter are getting very sensitive these days. Let's be a bigger person, learn from it, move on and don't engage with negativity.

What we need to remember is that we are dealing with a ninja couple. If they managed to get together without anyone noticing before, they surely have every details thought through by now, including the risk of shippers exposing them for wearing matching couple stuffs. They think ahead of us. 

Therefore, I don't think we'll ever find any couple item. I am still not convinced about the Cartier ring too, no matter how much I want to believe. KSH's bucket hat during the wrap-up party is also so strikingly similar to what SYJ loves to wear when she was still active in Instagram. But, then again, it could just be a nice coincidence. 

1 hour ago, park2park said:

My theory is the ring was a gift from someone. That someone obviously could be KSH (if they're dating of course or he's courting her, trust me koreans have a thing for couple's jewelry or similar clothing when they're dating lol) OR it could be Cartier just gifted her that ring cause they like her lol it's also something brand does when they like the individual enough and believe the person could give them free publicity in return. Personally, I think the former makes more sense since SYJ off screen does nothing but stay at home and obviously if she's busy shooting or filming CFs, she's not gonna be wearing the ring 24/7 so she can't really show it off to the public.

Thanks for a detailed explanation @park2park, I really appreciate it.

I am honestly unsure about the ring. I hope your theory is right. She does seem to like the ring so much. She literally wears it very often on and off screen that people start questioning. Things will prolly be different if Cartier suddenly announces that SYJ is their new muse. LOL.

• Like 2

@Private10 @boredadvocates

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'll get over it! I'll be fine when they announce their relationship, even if it's in a few years. :D 

But they seriously are so private. It's so hard to pick up crumbs these days.

Yesterday, Yeji's video for her fan shows that she was in a van, and a few other GM's members posted Instagram stories in the same van as well. What if Soo Hyun is there too? I bet most likely!! They might be doing something near Soo Hyun's apartment, and are dressed up formally. I really am super curious to what is going on. Surprisingly, there has been no news relating to GM! Where has dispatch been these days? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

What we need to remember is that we are dealing with a ninja couple. If they managed to get together without anyone noticing before, they surely have every details thought through by now, including the risk of shippers exposing them for wearing matching couple stuffs. They think ahead of us. 

These two and their teams have black belts in the art of dating undercover if they are an item hahahhaha.

And sometimes also somethings maybe hidden in plain sight.. So really there is no winning with these two unless they make a public announcement which seems like maybe sometime in the far future..

29 minutes ago, tigermoman said:

Where has dispatch been these days? 

No worries dear one. Dispatch these days seems to have calmed down a little in terms of exposing k stars dating lives. Either they have grown lax or the stars have evolved to ninja mode hahahaha. They should take tips from hyunji

• Like 3

@Private10 Sometimes I feel like they are preparing for an announcement in the near future, but then I remember how much is at stake at the moment: KSH's recent comeback from the military, SYJ's rising popularity and GM being a newly established agency.

So, I'll say, we need to wait 2-3 years for their public announcement and they'll prolly go straight to a marriage announcement.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

@Private10 Sometimes I feel like they are preparing for an announcement in the near future, but then I remember how much is at stake at the moment: KSH's recent comeback from the military, SYJ's rising popularity and GM being a newly established agency.

So, I'll say, we need to wait 2-3 years for their public announcement and they'll prolly go straight to a marriage announcement.

Of course unless they get caught!! :) 

I personally would really want to know, but on the other hand, I kinda want them to get all the recognition they deserve, especially Yeji! Maybe they'll give us some hints when she receives her awards this year! :D 

• Like 1

@boredadvocates
I totally agree. There is too much at stake currently they cannot afford negative coverage. It will harm their upcoming artists and them too. I give it 3-5 though hahaha. I just have a feeling they will take their sweet time.

18 minutes ago, tigermoman said:

Maybe they'll give us some hints when she receives her awards this year! :D 

@tigermoman

hhaha we would all love that. But I can imagine the hug she will get first before she goes up there to receive her award. That man can't seem to keep his hands to himself when ever she is concerned. And her acceptance speech would be something to look forward to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
On 9/24/2020 at 10:50 PM, Private10 said:

@firebabe hahaha. Maybe so. Also which ring where you talking about when you said you hoped it was a promise ring dear?

The one from Cartier? Or was that the one modeled by Kaya? The one she's wearing on her LEFT MIDDLE finger.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:25 AM, szne09 said:

Hello @Curlyheaded!

Omo that audiobook is such a pleasant surprise! And with JJH!

Can I just cry at the fact that SYJ still wears this ring after PBIO??? So does this ring mean anything else...or was it a gift from somebody? I know she can afford it herself but still..I can't help but wonder...:wub:

And she's wearing it on her middle finger.....!

This is the ring I am talking about. It's a Cartier modeled by Kaya.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, firebabe said:

The one from Cartier? Or was that the one modeled by Kaya? The one she's wearing on her  RING finger.

See I went to watch her interview on Naver Now I think I saw two the carter one and one on her ring finger now an confused hahahaha. But there was an explanation above about the rings so I think I understand now.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Private10 said:

See I went to watch her interview on Naver Now I think I saw two the carter one and one on her ring finger now an confused hahahaha. But there was an explanation above about the rings so I think I understand now.

I am still back reading hahaha! Nearly there.

15 hours ago, boredadvocates said:

I have a serious difficulty with differentiating between personal items and endorsement products.

I would like to believe the Cartier ring is really hers, but then why did the camera focus on the ring for a number of times? and, if the ring is her personal item, why would a worldwide-hit like PBIO give away free ads for Cartier? Why would the stylist allow her to wear it?

But then, if the ring is an endorsement product, why would SYJ wear it in offscreen moments? Does she like it so much that she wears it everyday? Oddly, she was sort of flexing the ring when she took picture of the gifts from her fans. 

As for the bracelets, apparently there is a PR agency for Hyeres Lor. My questions are:

(1) When the PR agency posted KSH's photo with the bracelet, does it mean KSH was endorsing the brand? Was he getting paid for it?

(2) What about those fancy clothes that SYJ were wearing throughout the drama? 

(3) How do you tell which one is the actor's personal item and not endorsement? Is the PR Agency's Instagram page a valid receipt to confirm this?

She's flexing the ring because it's her way of saying "I am taken and NOT available" Just my delulu mind talking again. LOL!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, firebabe said:

I am still back reading hahaha! Nearly there.

She's flexing the ring because it's her way of saying "I am taken and NOT available" Just my delulu mind talking again. LOL!

haha that was what I was secretly thinking too lol

There's a speculation that there are actually 2 cartier rings. There's another one with same frame but in the middle there's a heart, some said the one with the heart is customized. Cartier does a lot of customization too so I wouldn't be surprised

• Like 4

One thing that i like watching hyunji content is that even with short simple clip like this, smile just automatically comes to my face. It's the way they ooze so much "happy, fun, joy" vibe that i can't help but resonate that feeling back. This couple is such moodbooster

I hope they keep feeling happy and enjoy being with each other forever:wub:

Eizgk-Du-UYAIg-SH3.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, park2park said:

There's a speculation that there are actually 2 cartier rings. There's another one with same frame but in the middle there's a heart, some said the one with the heart is customized. Cartier does a lot of customization too so I wouldn't be surprised

Dandelion CIA at their finest hahahhaha.

I have just come across an article that says KSY was supposedly rumoured to be  dating Soo Hee of wonder girls back in 2015 and they both went on to deny the it and the rumors also arose in 2017 but the denied them as well. My crazy brain is thinking what if while everyone was focused on finding clues to them dating KSY was pursuing SYJ instead. People were looking in the wrong direction the whole time hahahaha. That's why they were able to go undetected this whole time.

Just a hypothesis people which is a loooooong stretch. I repeat with emphasis this is just my crazy theory. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
18 hours ago, park2park said:

haha that was what I was secretly thinking too lol

@park2park The one in the photo she's wearing is the Clash de Cartier ring, modeled by Kaya Scodelario ahem Kim Soo Hyun's ideal  woman. So can you see the connection? Again, just my delulu mind going overboard. LOL! Refer to photos below:

EXHIBIT A) (The Clash de Cartier ring on Seo Yea Ji's left middle finger)
ring.jpg

EXHIBIT B.) (The Clash de Cartier ring was modeled by Kaya Scodelario Kim Soo Hyun's Ideal Woman)

Cartier.png

1560756726678669-CLASH-DE-CARTIER-10-a.j

EXHIBIT C) (Kim Soo Hyun with his Ideal Woman)

Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario gets engaged | Kim soo hyun, Kaya  scodelario, Ideal girl

THEREFORE: 1 + 1= 2 :joy: you be the judge. And I am still saying this is my delulu mind deducing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, firebabe said:

@park2park The one in the photo she's wearing is the Clash de Cartier ring, modeled by Kaya Scodelario ahem Kim Soo Hyun's ideal  woman. So can you see the connection? Again, just my delulu mind going overboard. LOL! Refer to photos below:

EXHIBIT A) (The Clash de Cartier ring on Seo Yea Ji's left middle finger)
ring.jpg

EXHIBIT B.) (The Clash de Cartier ring was modeled by Kaya Scodelario Kim Soo Hyun's Ideal Woman)

Cartier.png

1560756726678669-CLASH-DE-CARTIER-10-a.j

EXHIBIT C) (Kim Soo Hyun with his Ideal Woman)

Kim Soo Hyun's "Miss Right" Kaya Scodelario gets engaged | Kim soo hyun, Kaya  scodelario, Ideal girl

THEREFORE: 1 + 1= 2 :joy: you be the judge. And I am still saying this is my delulu mind deducing.

Why do I feel cheated on when we are mentioning Kim Soo Hyun's ideal woman here. Hahahaha Is it not Yeji? :joy: I wish I have superhuman eyes and see thru the picture and thru her ring to see if there is a heart or not. 

I'm literally deluluing today about what if they get marry and have a baby and go on to shows like "Superman is Back". I hope that day will come sooner rather than later. I don't want to be old and not knowing how to use the internet anymore when it happen. :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@tigermoman Don't worry that was before he met Yea Ji besides, Kaya is already married to a British actor so the ideal woman position now is already filled in by Ko Mun Yeong but let us hide her in the name of Seo Yea Ji (because in their interviews their names, I mean they call each other KMY and MGT) LOL!

The ring with a heart hmmmm, thought I saw she used it during their pictorial for Netflix the one where she's wearing a camel tone or brownish dress and KSH in black. I guess so or my eyes are deceiving me. But it was worn on the left middle finger. Well, I still have to find out or I might be wrong and she's wearing another ring on her ring finger. I am hoping the one in the ring finger is the "promise,engagement OR wedding" ring LOL! Hoping that she also wears that often with or without KSH.

• Like 5