[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Who's drawn the cruel fairy tale "It's okay with a psycho"? [interview]

Concept Artist Jamsan “There are no places in the drama that I can't reach”

In the tvN Saturday drama <Psycho But It's Okay>, this is a concept artist Jamsan who actually painted a fairy tale book by Ko Mun-young (Seo Ye-ji), a child literature writer with antisocial personality. He is a first-generation illustration artist who worked with the nameplate 'Concept Artist' for the first time.

From "Boys grown up to eat nightmares" to "Zombie children", tvN weekend TV series "Psycho but it's okay" cruel fairy tales have become a hot topic. Fairy tale books play an important role and it is different from common picture books

The dark and cold but heart-warming illustrations are the works of the director of "Psycho but it's okay" Park Shin Woo and the former Jamsan [47 years old) co-worker. 
When he met again over the phone about two years later, Jamsan said: "(Previously) it was mainly advertising in large companies. When I was working with TV series for the first time in "Boyfriend", the feedback I got was more direct than advertising. Satisfied. In this case, Director Park said, "Let’s try something new that we haven’t tried in Korea," so we joined right away." 

The female lead Go Moon Young [Seo Ye Ji] is a fairy tale writer, and the story of Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) also appears in the form of paintings, so the proportion of illustrations is much larger than that of "boyfriend". 
"If "Boyfriend" just creates the atmosphere in the play, then "Psycho but it's okay" is set in the story of the TV series, so there are a lot of worries. After reading the script in advance, I often consult with Park PD "Because I want to draw Moon Young's paintings, murals, paintings of best-selling books hanging on the walls of publishing houses, cartoons, etc., the workload is very large. The clay animation that appeared in the first episode was also born based on his concept art.

Jamsan said that it took only a full month to study the character of the two characters, Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young. “Every male and female character has a dark inner face and pain, but the way they are exposed is different. Kang Tae feels like a 'male candy'. He has a willingness to live and basically a good child. On the other hand, Moonyoung is defensive and closed.

For more than 20 years, Jamsan has been active as an illustrator and has consolidated his position with his own unique style of painting. He has worked at Samsung, Nike, etc. Corporate advertisements, opera collaboration, etc. are very famous. He is considered to be a writer who mainly has a "warm picture body". 

Jamsan writer said: "I used to paint a lot of bright, warm and dense painting, also done many projects. But in fact, I have been interested in dark works such as cruel fairy tales and zombies since a long time ago. I want to draw a picture that is both clear and shadow-like. " 

The brutal fairy tales of Jamsan painters are also in proportion to the overwhelming visual effects of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji.
"Both actors have outstanding abilities, so I also like to appreciate the two actors who intersect with my paintings. Especially Seo Ye Ji seems to be the crystallization of darkness and cute charm. In fact, it is also very suitable for my feeling." 
The picture of Moon Kang-tae's older brother (Oh Jeong-se) is also a work of Jamsan. Sang Tae is a person with developmental disabilities who has an autism spectrum, and is a person who expresses his feelings through painting. 

With TV drama and the story books becoming a hot topic, such as in the real-time search ranking whenever the broadcast ended, the number of fans who want to actually read fairy tale books is increasing. TV dramas are negotiating with Jamsan painters to prepare for the distribution of physical books. 

Jamsan painter said: "There will be many new books coming in the future, and there are also many fans waiting for the book, so the actual publishing plan is being developed. We will meet soon."
The fairy tale books containing Jamsan's paintings are also published as real books from mid-July. Jamsan said, "I'm planning on collecting personally collected works and publishing a book at the end of the year." 

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/032/0003018134?sid=103&lfrom=twitter

0003018134_001_20200701170103628.jpg?type=w430

0003018134_005_20200701170104177.jpg?type=w430

0003018134_004_20200701170104140.jpg?type=w430

0003018134_009_20200701170104301.jpg?type=w430

0003018134_008_20200701170104272.jpg?type=w430

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

"Both actors have outstanding abilities, so I also like to appreciate the two actors who intersect with my paintings. Especially Seo Ye Ji seems to be the crystallization of darkness and cute charm."

The description of YJ is on point. ;;

Also the day SH will post a photo of him and YJ on his instagram it's gonna be THE END, 1 mill likes right away. B)

• Like 8
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, LLYKE said:

"Both actors have outstanding abilities, so I also like to appreciate the two actors who intersect with my paintings. Especially Seo Ye Ji seems to be the crystallization of darkness and cute charm."

The description of YJ is on point. ;;

Also the day SH will post a photo of him and YJ on his instagram it's gonna be THE END, 1 mill likes right away. B)

Kim Soo-hyun reminds me of a teenage boy with a crush. He seems so giddy and shy around Seo Ye-ji, which is why I can't bring myself to believe any of the circulating love triangle rumors between his cousin, him, and Yeji. The chemistry he and Yeji has is sizzling on screen but definitely warm and cute off-screen. It's amusing to see him losing composure around her, especially during BTS. 

I MUST STOP MYSELF FROM SHIPPING THEM IRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, midflight said:

Kim Soo-hyun reminds me of a teenage boy with a crush. He seems so giddy and shy around Seo Ye-ji, which is why I can't bring myself to believe any of the circulating love triangle rumors between his cousin, him, and Yeji. The chemistry he and Yeji has is sizzling on screen but definitely warm and cute off-screen. It's amusing to see him losing composure around her, especially during BTS. 

I MUST STOP MYSELF FROM SHIPPING THEM IRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHA same thoughts!! and what makes it even more amusing is how SYJ's just chill haha! or when she teases KSH, it's like she knows the effect she has on him :hwaiting2:

• Love 3
  • Awesome 11

Kim Soo-hyun and 'Psycho, but it's okay', achieved 18 million views

After the discharge of Hallyu Star Kim Soo-hyun, it is a 'top' as much as the topic.

On the 2nd, as a result of analysis by Smart Media Rep (SMR), which distributes clip VOD (on-demand video) of major broadcasters to online platforms such as Naver and YouTube, the cumulative number of plays of the tvN weekend drama 'Psycho but It's OK' until the 30th of last month is 18 million, It exceeded 10 million and the average number of views per session was 3.37 million.

The cumulative number of plays of SBS TV's Geumtoge'Convenience Store Starbye' starring another Korean wave star Ji Chang-wook which started a day earlier, is 4.14 million times, and the average number of hits is 750,000 times recorded. 

Since the two dramas faced each other face-to-face as they were broadcast at 9 pm on the weekend of 'Psycho but it's fine' and SBS'Convenience Store' at 10 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, Kim Soo-hyun and Ji Chang-wook, two Korean Wave Star's weekend home theater showdown was a concern. Based on the ratings of the day, 'Convenience Store Morning Star', and online response 'Psycho, but it's okay' predominantly exchanged. 

The two dramas also showed a clear difference in the age of viewing clips. 
In the clip video of 'Psycho but it's okay', the majority share (53%) came from the 20s,  while'Convenience Store' showed a share of 29.9% in the 20s, 24.2% in the 30s and 24.6% in the 40s, It was shown that they were evenly loved by all age groups. 

The psychological ward protector Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun) and the anti-social writer Go Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), who had a childhood life with no dreams and hopes with a scar that was young as'Psycho, but it's okay' Content. Seo Ye-ji, who has accumulated acting skills by crossing the positive pole and the sitcom, showed a sweet and bloody melodrama, and Kim Soo-hyun, who returned to the drama in 5 years, was evaluated to express Moon Kang-tae's three-dimensional character well in the play with deeper sensibility. 

In addition, Moon Kang-Tae has an autism spectrum (ASD) and takes care of his brother Moon (Oh Jung-se) trapped in his own world and shows 'Brother Bromans'. The 'strategy' of the drama production team is also hidden in the online craze of 'Psycho, but it's okay'. The production team made online 'highlight videos' for about 10 minutes each time, and in the second week, '5 minutes summary' videos containing the contents of the previous week helped viewers who did not watch the broadcast quickly understand the drama. 

Thanks to such efforts, the '1st Highlight' video broke through a million views and became the most viewed video. Then, the first scene of Go Moon-young in the play was the second highest with 630,000 views. Seo Ye-ji eagerly broke the prejudice that the young fan had 'unconditionally good' and revealed the way of thinking of Ko Moon-young among the plays with antisocial personalities. 

The following was a comic performance of three protagonists who recorded 570,000 plays. Kim Soo-hyun and Oh Jeong-se, who responded differently to Seo Ye-ji's dry aegyo, provoked viewers' laughter.

https://www.ajunews.com/view/20200702082228581

[Photo = tvN provided]

• Like 9
  • Awesome 9

Seo Ye-ji Shows Off Distinctive Style in "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

EbnOwFMVAAAmT-W?format=jpg%26name=large&

While the ratings for "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" were static in their second week, "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" continues to draw attention online for its unique visual aesthetic. Lead actress Seo Ye-ji in particular has been emblematic of this aesthetic, often wearing several wildly different outfits over the course of a single episode. And even this doesn't get into her use of accessories or alterations in her makeup.

These stylistic flourishes are all part and parcel for her character. Seo Ye-ji plays a very cold and manipulative woman who deliberately cultivates an aura of attractiveness in order to draw in the leading man played by Kim Soo-hyun. The problem is that, as a bonafide psychopath, there's a genuinely frightening aspect to her manner that frequently feels at odd with her high class wardrobe.

EbptYGWWoAIT0e5?format=jpg%26name=large&

This gives the changes to Seo Ye-ji's appearance an unsettling vibe, as if her character is experimenting with different means with which she can manage to attract unwitting prey. The distinctive fashion, in any case, makes an impression even without the proper narrative context.

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-seo-ye-ji-shows-off-distinctive-style-in-it-s-okay-to-not-be-okay-142830.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan art. Credit as shown.

Ebp0oqGXYAQXcEY?format=jpg%26name=4096x4

• Like 12
  • Love 8

Look at tvn being so generous and giving us an entire video of our couple :relieved: 

these two are so hands on with this drama it makes me appreciate the work even more!! They are giving this their all and putting in the effort towards every scene.

+++ that nose bop was so cute I lost it:offtospace:

• Like 5
  • Love 12

I think I really fall in love with this lead actress, Seo Yea Ji. Her natural beauty caught my eye since her previous drama, "Save me". For this new drama, she carries so well for this "witch" role, her amazing and bold acting, her sexy voice, with her elegant and fashionable costumes made her outshine the leading actor. I just can't stop loving this couple's chemistry. Love shouldn't play the rules, it all about the chemistry. The more the lead actress teasing or flirting with the lead actor, the more we love their interesting interaction.

I love the best part is the script dialogue they used, how reality it was...

There was so many subtle meaning in this story, it wasn't just merely romance love story, they are more than that...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances, if there is any reaction, both are transformed. Lets See :wub:

Let's enjoy their story and their cute interaction throughout this drama.

• Like 5
  • Love 13