tvN Presents

Mouse, 마우스

XNeKO_4f.jpg

Director

Kang Cheol Woo

( "Rugal", "My Secret Romance", "Something About 1%", "Cheo Yong 2")

Writer

Choi Ran

("Il Ji-Mae: The Phantom Thief", "God's Gift - 14 Days", "Black" )

Genre

Action, Suspense, Thriller, Drama

Episodes: 20

Broadcast Period

March 3rd - May 6th, 2021

About the Show

Jung Ba-Reum (Lee Seung-Gi) is a rookie police officer, working at a police substation. He is an honest person and tries to attain justice. He faces a psychopath murderer, who places the entire nation in fear. Jung Ba-Reum’s life is totally changed afterwards.

Production Information

Cast

Lee Seung-Gi as Jung Ba-Reum

Lee Hee Joon as Koo Moo Chi

Park Joo Hyun as Oh Bong Yi

Kyung Soo Jin as Choi Hong Joo

Ahn Jae Wook as Han Seo Jun

Kim Jung Nan as Sung Ji Eun

Pyo Ji Hoon as Detective Shin

Woo Ji Hyun as Dong Goo

Kim Young Ok as Grandmother who lives alone with Bong Yi

Jo Jae Yoon as Daniel Lee

Character Chart:

mouse.jpg

Other Posters:

Spoiler

EsEVP8dU0AMATS7?format=jpg&name=900x900

EtQ65vOVkAgxXZ0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Script Reading

Teaser

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama | MyDramaList

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 6

JUNE 2 2020

Lee Seung-Gi cast in tvN drama series “Mouse”

EZfDnM8XgAA8nyq?format=jpg&name=small

Lee Seung-Gi is cast for one of the 2 lead roles in tvN drama series “Mouse.”

Choi Jin-Hyuk has already received an offer for the other lead role and he is still considering the offer. The drama series is scripted by Choi Ran (“Black“) and asks the question if people are able to determine if a psychopath would be born through fetal gene testing, would someone still give birth to that person?

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Jung Ba-Reum (Lee Seung-Gi) is a rookie police officer, working at a police substation. He is an honest person and tries to attain justice. He faces a psychopath murderer, who places the entire nation in fear. Jung Ba-Reum’s life is totally changed afterwards.

“Mouse” first airs sometime in the first half of next year in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-seung-gi-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-mouse

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Mouse, 마우스 - Lee Seung Gi, Lee Hee Joon, Park Ju Hyun & Kyung Soo Jin - Premieres in first half of 2021
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Mouse, 마우스 - Lee Seung Gi, Lee Hee Joon, Park Ju Hyun & Kyung Soo Jin - Premieres in February
On 11/27/2020 at 10:33 AM, Jillia said:

In his first drama role in six years, Lee Hee Joon will be starring as Go Moo Chi, a hardened detective

oh, he was in one of my favourite weekend dramas "my husband got a family" -- that was such a laugh riot.

c605b9b1cb134954970deae9564e9258d0094a02

On 12/9/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jillia said:

Actor Jo Jae Yoon as been cast in the role of "Daniel Lee".

he has been in so many dramas including good detective. remember him most from defendant as the optimus prime driver of truck of doom. hahahah

defendant-ji-sung-and-jo-jae-yun-2.jpg

On 11/27/2020 at 10:33 AM, Jillia said:

Ahn Jae Wook will play the role of famous neurosurgeon Han Seo Joon,

he was in another favourite weekend drama - five enough - such a lovely warm and funny drama.

42b76a1e3eae40ee9f08f3d1870edd55.jpeg?x=

so many great actors and I remember them for these very warm characters they acted -- it will be interesting to see what they bring to this drama and why they chose this one as it looks rather dark and sombre...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out this talented young actor Seo Dong Hyun from that good drama "Beautiful World" is going to play the young character of Lee Hee Joon. He's17 yrs old.  It's always a treat to watch impressive young actors before we get to see them have their own lead roles in the future. (he's also  going to be "river where the moon rises")

I'm also going to check this because.. my fav genre.. mystery thriller I hope this is good.

• Like 1

Time to update the op?

https://watch.cjenm.com/broadcast/sub/view?contentsId=B120200665

• GenreSci-fi
  •  

Desperate and sad story of a person who has to face uncontrollable fate

Synopsis

Humans can identify psychopaths through a DNA test of the fetus from the mother’s womb. The drama centers around the question of, “Would you give birth to the child knowing they were a psychopath?” The drama will center around a justice-seeking rookie detective who faces a psychopath serial killer. His life changes completely after meeting the psychopath.

The Characters

Jung Ba-reum (Lee Seung-gi)

He is a rookie detective who lost all of his memory after an accident. When he wakes up from the accident, he gets a special ability who can see and read killers’ thoughts and ways.

Go Moo-chi (Lee Hee-jun)

He witnessed a serial killer murdering his parents when he was little. As a revenge he decides to go to the prison, where the killer is captivated, to murder the killer himself.

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Mouse, 마우스 - Wed & Thu @ 22:30 KST - Lee Seung Gi, Lee Hee Joon, Park Ju Hyun & Kyung Soo Jin - Premieres on March 3rd
On 1/26/2021 at 6:34 AM, incoty said:

I don't know if there will be any romance in this one, but looking at the pics below, I can see something happening between them.

Student falling for the teacher.

Student falling for the cop/detective.

in a chinese drama that came out a few months ago they were able to do it

i would like to see some romance for my favorite actor lee seung gi here, especially since he's cute in his policeman uniform, but that doesn't seem to be the case here or so at the end of the drama there might be to be a  time jump

• Like 1