On 2/18/2021 at 3:59 AM, raziela said:

Thank you for posting this.  So that's the mysterious event that totally changes his life...

Possibly or fighting turning into monster because having that ability would surely warp most people's minds.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:22 AM, incoty said:

Jung Ba-reum (Lee Seung-gi)

He is a rookie detective who lost all of his memory after an accident. When he wakes up from the accident, he gets a special ability who can see and read killers’ thoughts and ways.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:22 AM, incoty said:

He is so nice that one wonders whether man like Ba-reum actually exists in the world. His life, however, changes completely after his confrontation with a psychopathic killer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Graham_(character)

In Red Dragon, Graham is introduced as an intellectually-gifted and highly esteemed former FBI profiler, who has the ability to empathize with the mindset and mentality of both psychopaths and sociopaths, which adversely affects his own psyche.

Character overview

In his original appearance and its adaptations, Graham is an FBI profiler responsible for the capture of serial killer Hannibal Lecter, and later assigned to capture serial killer Francis Dolarhyde. Graham is depicted as being intellectually gifted, skilled in criminology, and possessing extraordinary empathy. His empathy manifests as the ability to assume the point of view of criminals and psychopaths so he can vividly construct the mentality and motives of such individuals, even with limited data. This level of insight makes him adept at tracking down violent criminals, but also leaves him extremely disturbed; he fears that he understands psychopaths because he is one himself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Mouse, 마우스 - Wed & Thu @ 22:30 KST

That was a disturbing 1st. ep. However, the serial killer's name is Han Seo Joon LoL?! I pity the wife and their unborn child.. There's no telling who is good or evil, humans are just too complex. It's not easy like picking fruit. 

The father though, honestly don't they have GPS? And why is he so ill-prepared? The youngest son was really on my nerves LoL. I get it's his b'day but Idk use your head! He just kept whining ugh. The oldest son should've stayed put.

I knew the lil girl was used as bait, that poor lady.. The Dr. Daniel is suppose to have spent time in UK for a long time but his korean is more fluent than his English ha-ha. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

OMG! What a first episode!! Episode 1 really focused on the killer's background and how he came about to be a psychopath... I don't really know much about the drama plot or main cast, so I have no idea if Jae Hoon is Lee Seung Gi or not

I was hoping the drama would pull a twist and the other ahjumma that visited Dr. Daniel, that kid would end up being a psychopath and Han Seo Joon's kid wouldn't. Anyways great first episode so far -- I'm off to watch the 2nd one without subs :D

Edit: Okay, WHY is Han Seo Joon still alive? Like he got sentenced to death but why is he still alive in prison all these years later?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ferily said:

OMG! What a first episode!! Episode 1 really focused on the killer's background and how he came about to be a psychopath... I don't really know much about the drama plot or main cast, so I have no idea if Jae Hoon is Lee Seung Gi or not

I was hoping the drama would pull a twist and the other ahjumma that visited Dr. Daniel, that kid would end up being a psychopath and Han Seo Joon's kid wouldn't. Anyways great first episode so far -- I'm off to watch the 2nd one without subs :D

Edit: Okay, WHY is Han Seo Joon still alive? Like he got sentenced to death but why is he still alive in prison all these years later?

Han seo joon is still alive because,in many countries a death penalty is not done as soon as possible. The convicts must serve a minimum amount of years before they are executed.

Yeah,I find it weird too.

I don't have many theories regarding this drama as the first 2 episodes shows the drama can, if wanted take a really twisted turn.

I mean they are really not shying away from showing drak scenes.

One theory I do have is like what you said.

Han seo joon's son is Lee seung gi character, jung ba reum.

He is a psychopath like his dad. But like other psychopaths, he is wearing a mask. He is just pretending to be too naive and stupid.

He is a predator. He just needs a trigger to start killing humans.

After watching ep 2, I do think the one who is killing the cats in the neighborhood is jung ba reum.

He is doing this too control his urge of killing humans.

I also think that the crazy kid who killed his family is the doctor who was introduced in ep 2.

He is the one who hates God for not stopping him from becoming a monster.

In ep 2, he seems to be meeting with han seo joon. Han seo joon was saying I wanted to know how my son is doing or something like that.

This maybe a red herring that the writer placed to make us think the doctor is his son.

But he may have asked the doctor for help in finding his son.

How he and the doctor got acquainted I don't know.

Maybe the doctor contacted han seo joon to guide him.

I mean after all, if you know that you are a monster, then you should know how to survive.

Han seo joon is  the perfect example of that. Before getting caught he was just a perfect family man and a reputed doctor.

The doctor maybe seeing han seo joon and considers han seo joon as his mentor.

The ep 2 ending voice over and the interaction between doctor and jung ba reum at hospital may prove this theory.

The doctor knew he is also like him, and is just putting on an act.

Han seo joon could also have already known the magician performing was his son all along.

I mean otherwise why would he go there to watch the performance.

I am sure it was not just for fun.

Regarding other characters, everyone in this drama has their own traumas.

The detective was han seo joon's victim.The priest is also a victim of han seo joon.

The reporter I think is the little girl who we saw in ep 1 who was used to lure the woman han seo joon killed. That's why she says she has a responsibility.

The highschool girl and her grandmother, I don't know the story but I think she was sexually assaulted by the man, they showed in the news. She still has trauma from that incident.

I am looking forward to know more, I hope there are some brilliant plot twists in the story.

I am looking forward to see the real culprit behind these murders.

I Am also curious why they named the drama mouse. 

They showed the mouse and snake scene in the beginning.

I wonder whether it's about a psychopath trying to catch another one.

Is Lee seung gi character the mouse and the snake is the doctor?

I am damn sure this won't be a happy ending.

what if both the psychopaths kill each other at the end?

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Seo joon killed that girl from the phone booth.

I understand it was Jenifer. But its strange that he left the little girl alive.

I think I missed something.

That priest and that crazy cop are brothers, but Im not sure they know that.

I dont want Bareum to be the killer, but its possible.

In that prison circle scene Bareum looked away even though Seo joon was quite far away from him.

He seemed uncomfortable for some other reason.  :unsure:

• Like 8

Why is this thread still on page 5? Guess not many people are watching it :( I am completely hooked on to this drama. So many stories, so many characters. You watch a scene, connect it with the other clues you know and are 99% sure you are right but suddenly a new scene, a new clue and you are proven wrong! :D I love the direction of this show & no wonder its been rated 19+ Some scenes really creeped me out.

The snake & mouse scene was interesting because we go in expecting the snake to devour the mouse but it is the mouse who ends up biting the snake's neck...they never showed us how that scene ended...did the mouse escape or injure the snake or did the snake kill it eventually. 

That boy who was asking God for help, what happened to his brother & sister? Also after he tried to bury his brother we see his mother throttling him...what if she did succeed? Maybe that boy who I think is the head hunter's son is actually dead...just like his wife told him...that she did kill him because she feared he would turn out to be like him. And the present killer is actually the son of the other pregnant lady? Or it could be a completely unrelated man too! And what happened to that police officer who caught the head hunter?

I think the little girl who lured the woman carrying the boxing gloves to the car in the first episode is the one who is living with her grandma. From the last scene of episode 2 its almost certain that the doctor is an important character along with LSG of course. The doctor has to be the son of one of the two ladies since that researcher said the gene for psychopath was common with the genes of a genius & the doctor is a genius with many records to his name. 

Lastly I think that police officer who was found half dead in the box during the magic show was arranged as a gift for the head hunter by the present killer. He wants his attention & this seems like a good way of getting it. Saw something similar in Hannibal hence thought of this immediately when I saw it:sweat_smile:

Eagerly waiting for the next episodes...

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Dev11O said:

Han seo joon is still alive because,in many countries a death penalty is not done as soon as possible. The convicts must serve a minimum amount of years before they are executed.

Yeah,I find it weird too.

I don't have many theories regarding this drama as the first 2 episodes shows the drama can, if wanted take a really twisted turn.

I mean they are really not shying away from showing drak scenes.

One theory I do have is like what you said.

Han seo joon's son is Lee seung gi character, jung ba reum.

He is a psychopath like his dad. But like other psychopaths, he is wearing a mask. He is just pretending to be too naive and stupid.

He is a predator. He just needs a trigger to start killing humans.

After watching ep 2, I do think the one who is killing the cats in the neighborhood is jung ba reum.

He is doing this too control his urge of killing humans.

I also think that the crazy kid who killed his family is the doctor who was introduced in ep 2.

He is the one who hates God for not stopping him from becoming a monster.

In ep 2, he seems to be meeting with han seo joon. Han seo joon was saying I wanted to know how my son is doing or something like that.

This maybe a red herring that the writer placed to make us think the doctor is his son.

But he may have asked the doctor for help in finding his son.

How he and the doctor got acquainted I don't know.

Maybe the doctor contacted han seo joon to guide him.

I mean after all, if you know that you are a monster, then you should know how to survive.

Han seo joon is  the perfect example of that. Before getting caught he was just a perfect family man and a reputed doctor.

The doctor maybe seeing han seo joon and considers han seo joon as his mentor.

The ep 2 ending voice over and the interaction between doctor and jung ba reum at hospital may prove this theory.

The doctor knew he is also like him, and is just putting on an act.

Han seo joon could also have already known the magician performing was his son all along.

I mean otherwise why would he go there to watch the performance.

I am sure it was not just for fun.

Regarding other characters, everyone in this drama has their own traumas.

The detective was han seo joon's victim.The priest is also a victim of han seo joon.

The reporter I think is the little girl who we saw in ep 1 who was used to lure the woman han seo joon killed. That's why she says she has a responsibility.

The highschool girl and her grandmother, I don't know the story but I think she was sexually assaulted by the man, they showed in the news. She still has trauma from that incident.

I am looking forward to know more, I hope there are some brilliant plot twists in the story.

I am looking forward to see the real culprit behind these murders.

I Am also curious why they named the drama mouse. 

They showed the mouse and snake scene in the beginning.

I wonder whether it's about a psychopath trying to catch another one.

Is Lee seung gi character the mouse and the snake is the doctor?

I am damn sure this won't be a happy ending.

what if both the psychopaths kill each other at the end?

Hahaha I love this breakdown. Man, it's only been two episodes and I am hooked into analysing it too.

There's some possibility your speculation is right because the young psychopath was seen murdering his father but later a voice representing the adult murderer said he was messy with his first kill (while montaged quickly with scenes of the boxer who got killed). So the boy who killed his father and the murderer of all the cases now might potentially be two different people.

If between JBR and the young surgeon, my suspicions are leaning towards JBR being the murderer because he seems to be trying very hard to put up a perfect and untainted image (which feels very similar to HSJ in the past).

And although I think the script is hinting that both of them are the kids of the two mothers who tested their babies for the psychopathic trait, I am not entirely giving up on suspicion that the murderer might not be someone else aside from the two. Because you brought up a good point about the mouse and snake analogy. It might be trying to portray the prey as the predator (or it might also be trying to portray how predators trigger preys to attack first in defense and gets perceived as the attacker). If it's the first analogy, it might be as direct as naive JBR being unveiled as the murderer OR it might be someone without a psychopathic trait being the murderer (my suspect would be the priest who had witnessed murder of his parents and get triggered to want to kill, if I were to explore this route).

If it is the second analogy (predator trigger prey), there's probably going to be more mind games going on throughout the show. I would take a stab at maybe JBR (who might be the kid who killed his dad) is trying to trigger the doctor whom he might know to be the Head Hunter's son and trying to test it out if the doctor's tested psychopathic traits could also make the the doctor a murderer if given the right triggers (by orchestrating the magic show attempted murder to reintroduce the doctor to Head Hunter while trying to get him triggered or curious by exposing him to a potential murder). This is because ep2 ended with the two characters looking at each other while the kid's voice curiously wondering if the other kid tested positive for the psychopathic trait is also a murderer. So I am just wondering if this is a plausible scenario.

There's also the point about hatred towards God/Christian symbolism in the murders which sounds like the kid and the adult murderer are both the same person. And how the first murder of the boxer is assumed to be from vengeance (and if I heard correctly, the boxer is somehow related to Head Hunter, right?). These info I can't really make sense of them yet.

But why I also lean towards suspecting JBR (for now) is because he seems to be questioning info from the grandma about why the teenage girl is afraid of crossing the bridge. I think psychopaths definitely love seeing their victims in fear hahahaha. Secondly, he also seems to want to get close to the investigation (since now the murderer has left a message written in red to challenge the detective, the murderer seems to be curious about the detective and might potentially want to be closer to him to observe and understand what's on his mind). He might be doing so to try to outsmart the detective or perhaps he knows that the detective is a surviving victim of the Head Hunter and he wants to know the detective's fears too and make him his next victim. Since there is mention of the Head Hunter's fan club and how the first murder is somewhat related to the Head Hunter, maybe the current murderer is a fan of the Head Hunter and he is enjoying getting close to his past victim.

Hahaha either way, I somehow hope the script will lead on to say something about how the desire to murder is not an inherited trait or how it has got nothing to do with the tested trait at all but anybody with the right triggers can potentially be a murderer (like the priest hahahahaha). Because I think it's kind of sad that once the babies are tested, their mothers already have a bad perception of what a monster they could become and they have to grow up with that bias towards them and everything they do.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Wait a minute, I'm actually surprised that people here think that Jung Bareum is the killer?? Go Moo Chi mentioned that the killer is good with his hands and knows exactly where to kill somebody... I agree with @backstreetboysfan and think the doctor is the killer. I mean I'm sure being a doctor, he knows exactly where all the pain points are in a body. I'm surprised that the drama revealed so early that the killer is the doctor. I know it seems really predictable and I could be wrong, but I want to say that this is the case. I don't know if Jung Bareum would hurt his friend, Chi Gook, because it seems like they are close (we see the photo of the two of them in the hospital room). The doctor (Yo Han I think is his name?) is Han Seo Joon's song and Jung Bareum seems to be the son of the other woman who was pregnant that visited Dr. Daniel.

Now I have a whole bunch of questions after watching episode 1 & 2 (haha!). Like first off, how the heck did Chi Gook get in the box and WHO the heck did that to him? No way it can be Han Seo Joon could it? Well the drama said that one of Han Seo Joon underlings did it, but we see that Chi Gook's watch is gone and the killer had it, so it seems like it was him? My question is, how the heck did he get into that performance?

Speaking of the killer, man that killer is, as I would say in Korean: 완전미친놈, or a crazy psychopath.. He basically does killing for fun, but I do like how the reporter kind of mentioned that it's a cry out for help too. The killer basically hates God for making him like this and not answering his prayers, so he continues to do what he feels like. I can't believe how many people he is killing though, just terrifying to think.

Some other things in episode two, the priest and Go Moo Chi are definitely siblings but do they know it? Have they been in contact with each other? I didn't realize that the priest was the older brother until the flashbacks and the fact that his leg and hand is injured. As for Bong Yi, it seems like she has some trauma but I wonder if it's related to anything between the killer? Maybe it's just some crazy molester that went after her, which is why she got traumatized.

@The.Lannister If you go back to episode one, after the little boy murdered her father, you can see two more bodies covered right after that scene and i'm pretty sure that's the brother and sister. He basically murdered his whole family except the mom, I believe, which makes me wonder, where is the mom in this picture? I also like how you pointed out about the snake and the mouse. It seems like the snake is the killer and the mouse is the other kid with the psychopath gene (I'm assuming that's LSG's character).

Man I have so many questions still but I guess we got to wait until the next episode! Why did I commit to another Wed-Thu drama :cries:

• Like 8

So killer is the boy who killed his whole family cold bloodedly . Am still waiting to see how the head hunter's son is doing as doctor. Is he also into psychopathic  killing business like his dad or is just happy operating people in OR.

Let's see how our Police Hero's psychic abilities get triggered after accident and how Detective Hero finds his peace by avenging his parents death.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, fluffyloaf said:

There's also the point about hatred towards God/Christian symbolism in the murders which sounds like the kid and the adult murderer are both the same person. And how the first murder of the boxer is assumed to be from vengeance (and if I heard correctly, the boxer is somehow related to Head Hunter, right?). These info I can't really make sense of them yet.

Hahaha either way, I somehow hope the script will lead on to say something about how the desire to murder is not an inherited trait or how it has got nothing to do with the tested trait at all but anybody with the right triggers can potentially be a murderer (like the priest hahahahaha). Because I think it's kind of sad that once the babies are tested, their mothers already have a bad perception of what a monster they could become and they have to grow up with that bias towards them and everything they do.

Boxer Song Soo Ho is the brother of the woman Song Soo Jun at the phone booth.  She has his boxing gloves as gifts in the bag before she was lured by the little girl to the Head Hunter's car.  Her mother is the only survivor of the family, she was seen deeply grieving.

I really like the first two episodes!  Hooked already.  This is what I get from the character chart.

The boy who killed his stepfather and sibblings is Jae Hoon.  The school teacher mentioned Jae Hoon's high IQ and his dream to become a doctor when he grew up.  We saw a blurry image of his mother tried to choke him after he attempted to bury his brother.  She looks a lot like Sung Ji Eun = wife of Head Hunter Han Seo Joon.  In the character chart, Sung Ji Eun is the mother of wonderboy surgeon Sung Yo Han.   She could have changed his last name back to her surname and moved away to start a new life.  Yo Han's cold psychopathic disposition is same as his father.  He also inherited his IQ and is a brilliant surgeon.   When he was young, Jae Hoon was disappointed that his prayers weren't answered, no one came to help steered him away from becoming a monster.  We then transitioned to the adult killer (voiceover) in front of his first victim, burned trainer Song Soo Ho, positioned in front of the cross.  

We also get to see a grade school boy picking up the wet rat from the street on his day field trip to the museum (?).  The same boy later released the rat into the aquarium that housed the snake.  Later, the audience was shown the same boy now as an adult taping a picture of the dead lady in the drain on the wall.  The camera lingered on the boy's framed picture in grade school to establish the connection.  I think the boy is our policeman Jung Ba Reum.  We don't know if this means he is a hidden killer or is ninja-investigating the murders in his neighborhood. Jung Ba Reum could very well turn out to be a good criminal profiler.  My bet he is the son of the lady who met Sung Ji Eun.

I agree, the ability to genetically test for the psychopath gene before birth is going to test the nature vs nurture theory.  There's a 1% difference in genome sequencing that separate genius from psychopath - that's what Daniel Lee said.  There is great repercussion if the test is wrong.  We also have the bioethical and moral dilemma of such predetermined decisions.  Let alone the stigma that a kid has to bear just because he was an unlucky recipient of random DNA sequencing.  Jae Hoon desperately wants the chance to rehab and redirect his traits but couldn't find anyone (even his own mother) to help him.  He has no chance of being loved as a child, you can see in his dirty appearance as compared to his siblings.  He was outcasted, feared and punished for something he was born with, something he has no control of.  It obviously say a lot about what responsibilities we as a society need to take on, the kind of actions we need to embrace.

The mouse was also sent to Daniel Lee. I wonder who did and why.

Go Mu Chi was a brave kid, wasn't he? He single handedly solved the Head Hunter case.  But like his brother (who miraculously survived) still live affected by that horrible night.  Both have PTSD, just manifested in different forms.  Go Mu Won turned to God for protection.  He is emotionally and physically damaged.  Go Mu Chi, on the other hand, chose a life of law enforcement catching killers in memory of his parents.  He lives recklessly like a person who feels invincible because he defied death.  I love his swagger. LOL

Det Park Du Seok's sister was linked to Head Hunter... her ID has not been revealed right? I also am not sure what is Park Ju Hyun's relationship or history (if there is any) to the killer.  PD Choi Hong Ju, her role is still a little sketchy but she has good intuition and logic at the crime scenes.

About the little girl, do you think she was kidnapped that night by the killer?  Or is she the missing sister of detective Park Du Seok (Ahn Nae Sang's character)?

Tagging the 3 amigos cuz you have to help me answer these questions.  Do watch @taeunfighting @nrllee @pompyavi:partyblob:

• Like 10

What if both of them are not pyscopath and the killer are some one else?

Jaehoon little sister seems like not a normal kid. She can repeat what jae hoon said to his little brother and when jae hoon is hit by the father.. the little brother hide but the little sister keep drawing/playing.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Boxer Song Soo Ho is the brother of the woman Song Soo Jun at the phone booth.  She has his boxing gloves as gifts in the bag before she was lured by the little girl to the Head Hunter's car.  Her mother is the only survivor of the family, she was seen deeply grieving.

I really like the first two episodes!  Hooked already.  This is what I get from the character chart.

The boy who killed his stepfather and sibblings is Jae Hoon.  The school teacher mentioned Jae Hoon's high IQ and his dream to become a doctor when he grew up.  We saw a blurry image of his mother tried to choke him after he attempted to bury his brother.  She looks a lot like Sung Ji Eun = wife of Head Hunter Han Seo Joon.  In the character chart, Sung Ji Eun is the mother of wonderboy surgeon Sung Yo Han.   She could have changed his last name back to her surname and moved away to start a new life.  Yo Han's cold psychopathic disposition is same as his father.  He also inherited his IQ and is a brilliant surgeon.   When he was young, Jae Hoon was disappointed that his prayers weren't answered, no one came to help steered him away from becoming a monster.  We then transitioned to the adult killer (voiceover) in front of his first victim, burned trainer Song Soo Ho, positioned in front of the cross.  

We also get to see a grade school boy picking up the wet rat from the street on his day field trip to the museum (?).  The same boy later released the rat into the aquarium that housed the snake.  Later, the audience was shown the same boy now as an adult taping a picture of the dead lady in the drain on the wall.  The camera lingered on the boy's framed picture in grade school to establish the connection.  I think the boy is our policeman Jung Ba Reum.  We don't know if this means he is a hidden killer or is ninja-investigating the murders in his neighborhood. Jung Ba Reum could very well turn out to be a good criminal profiler.  My bet he is the son of the lady who met Sung Ji Eun.

I agree, the ability to genetically test for the psychopath gene before birth is going to test the nature vs nurture theory.  There's a 1% difference in genome sequencing that separate genius from psychopath - that's what Daniel Lee said.  There is great repercussion if the test is wrong.  We also have the bioethical and moral dilemma of such predetermined decisions.  Let alone the stigma that a kid has to bear just because he was an unlucky recipient of random DNA sequencing.  Jae Hoon desperately wants the chance to rehab and redirect his traits but couldn't find anyone (even his own mother) to help him.  He has no chance of being loved as a child, you can see in his dirty appearance as compared to his siblings.  He was outcasted, feared and punished for something he was born with, something he has no control of.  It obviously say a lot about what responsibilities we as a society need to take on, the kind of actions we need to embrace.

The mouse was also sent to Daniel Lee. I wonder who did and why.

Go Mu Chi was a brave kid, wasn't he? He single handedly solved the Head Hunter case.  But like his brother (who miraculously survived) still live affected by that horrible night.  Both have PTSD, just manifested in different forms.  Go Mu Won turned to God for protection.  He is emotionally and physically damaged.  Go Mu Chi, on the other hand, chose a life of law enforcement catching killers in memory of his parents.  He lives recklessly like a person who feels invincible because he defied death.  I love his swagger. LOL

Det Park Du Seok's sister was linked to Head Hunter... her ID has not been revealed right? I also am not sure what is Park Ju Hyun's relationship or history (if there is any) to the killer.  PD Choi Hong Ju, her role is still a little sketchy but she has good intuition and logic at the crime scenes.

About the little girl, do you think she was kidnapped that night by the killer?  Or is she the missing sister of detective Park Du Seok (Ahn Nae Sang's character)?

Tagging the 3 amigos cuz you have to help me answer these questions.  Do watch @taeunfighting @nrllee @pompyavi:partyblob:

I agree with most of what you write.

But I have something else I suspect, what about:

In a new vaccine/medicince test, there is a Experimental group and Control group, I suspect the doctor's son belongs to the Experimental group (most likely with true psychopath genes) and Jung Ba Reum belongs to the Control group (no psychopath genes but named with psychopath genes) and he's the son of the lady who met the doctor's wife outside Dr Daniel's clinic.

So, if a child is labeled as psychopath, what will be the effect ? Will he be triggered off to become a psychopath?

Edited by Fruitplus LSG
  • Like 6

When I first looked at the plot summary on a particular website, I opted out to watching this. I thought it may be too gruesome for me but then I saw someone commenting I've known as being a die hard commenter on Fatal Promise, @shana0127    So, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did.

It has ethical undertones, like abortion, good vs evil. Nowadays, if you are an at risk mother to be, in your 40's or so, they test to see if the baby will be born with something like downs' syndrome. And if the baby test positive for this,  mother, father will be advised to abort the baby.  I am not surprise that they will do this for the criminal gene too. It's like that Tom Cruise movie, The Minority Report, where they lock you up before you commit a crime.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 3/5/2021 at 4:04 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

I am thinking the killer is The doctor.

I don't think so. It's way too obvious for him to be the killer.

He could be a cold doctor who is curious to know why killers are the way they are.

Now I feel HH might have a hunch on who the killer is (I'm Guessing we all do but are tryna doubt it). 

1. Notice The first time their eyes met in prison.

2. When BR was performing his magic tricks, watch HH's face.

3. When HH was tryna save his friend,HH had this stare.

(I made a thread on Twitter about my observations between HH & BR in the prison. 

Twas a short encounter between them but it was a lot to decipher). 

Spoiler

• Like 4