14 minutes ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

Sorry I got confused... Was there 3 pregnant women in the past? Ji eun, the woman ji eun spoke with and the nurse? or the last two people are the same ones? 

The woman JiEun spoke to with the nice husband who died saving a child at Daniel’s office (after HH was revealed) was also the nurse at the hospital JiEun visited for her check up?  They looked to be the same woman to me.  JiEun witnessed the death of the Tie Knot (lawyer) killer’s mom.  After she was presumably pushed out of the window by her son. 

There was also one other pregnancy mentioned.  The wife of the politician who had the deciding vote for the Bill to abort foetuses with the gene?  So yes there were 3 babies.  This third baby turned out to be Det Shin.  Although we’re not told for sure if he has the gene or not.

• Like 1

The "uncle" also has the similar tattoo like the boxer. He had it at his shoulder. And the place that the uncle work is the Ministry of Research. They give the flower at the funeral.
And the man who kill CK also said that they have to kill the innocent people to protect BR.

So the uncle, the aunt, Det Lee and the person who kill CK, all of them work in "High Organization", that we assume before must have the government intervention in its project.
They are very powerful that they can interfere the doctors in hospital, the police, and also so professional that they can clean all of the mess. When BR called MC near the hotel, he barely can hear MC. So that place may be their hideout  that full with high tech equipment which can jam the phone signal hehehe.....

• Like 5

Please NO baby switch.

JBR/JH is the son of Dr. Lee's friend? So Sung Yo Han & JBR have the same age? He's not the son of HH...

The writer showed as a backstory was Han Seo Joon's case (involving Moo Chi & his family) as the start of a very complicated puzzle. So with the style of storytelling & treatment, the writer made us believed that JBR is HSJ's son but it is really Sung Yo Han BUT he didn't showed any signs of being a psychopath to Ji Eun (his mom) instead, he is the genius one. 

ORGANIZATION OF PSYCHOPATHS???? (Moo Chi mode) :flushed:

• Like 1

I understand that BY is heartbroken that her grandma got brutally murdered by supposedly SYH the psychopath. But this doesn't justify the way she treats PDnim. She showed so much compassion towards BY, and all she tells her that she wishes the baby to die.. again, a baby is just a baby regardless how evil their parents are. 

I'm so so heartbroken for that baby

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ahjumemshie Lee said:

Please NO baby switch.

JBR/JH is the son of Dr. Lee's friend? So Sung Yo Han & JBR have the same age? He's not the son of HH...

The writer showed as a backstory was Han Seo Joon's case (involving Moo Chi & his family) as the start of a very complicated puzzle. So with the style of storytelling & treatment, the writer made us believed that JBR is HSJ's son but it is really Sung Yo Han BUT he didn't showed any signs of being a psychopath to Ji Eun (his mom) instead, he is the genius one. 

ORGANIZATION OF PSYCHOPATHS???? (Moo Chi mode) :flushed:

So What about the conversation Yo han had with Ji eun that said "you know your son is a killer"? 

• Like 1

so what. is that flashback with the boxer guy? did BAReum also kill him?

at least he is starting to find out that his so called aunt has been lying to him all this time.   

it seems that that Detective Lee is in the whole conspiracy?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

so what. is that flashback with the boxer guy? did BAReum also kill him?

at least he is starting to find out that his so called aunt has been lying to him all this time.   

Yes Ba Reum tracked and tortured him to avenge his family before going onto to his rampage.

• Like 1

So based on the beginning of episode 17, it looks like the boxer guy is the one that killed Ba Reum's family (well maybe adoptive family? I haven't watched episode 16-17 so I'm not sure if that's his real family or not.) so that's why BR took revenge on the boxer.

Also it looks like Yo Han and Ba Reum are indeed lab rats basically. I still don't know who but someone is using them as experiments because they both possess the psychopath gene. The end of episode 17, BR says that they were lab rats...

I think Moo Chi is closer and closer to finding out the truth about Ba Reum too. Hmm I gotta watch episode 16-17 but I feel like we're finally getting somewhere with the drama and of course there is a greater organization that in control of all of this

• Thanks 2

I haven't watched E17.

It has been confirmed that BR=JH=kid in yellow raincoat=Predator.

Drama title is Mouse = they all were rats.

From E16, BR's recalled memories, it appeared that JaeHoon's mom = the kind researcher's wife who met JiEun.  

spacer.png

(cr:dramabeans)

IMG_0510

Piecing together at the end of E16,   JaeHoon walked home, found his stepfather upside down, stabbed on staircase.  He took out the knife and went to sleep on his bed, not afraid, uncaring when he found the dead bodies of his step father/brother.  His mom came home later, found him passed out on bed, with knife, thought that he killed the family.  She then smothered him with a pillow, only to be surprised by SSH (the real killer still in the room?) who threw her against the desk eventually killed her.  I think the step sister must have survived.  Jae Hee was still in closet?  Both Jae Hoon and Jae Hee were separated, with Jae Hoon brought into police station for question and released on his own.  Jae Hee was sent to orphanage?  Jae Hoon then walked back to the house, despondent, sat on his porch when a strange lady came claiming to be his aunt from the US.  

BaReum checked his mom's birth record to find that his mom was the only child.  I don't know why BaReum would have a picture of him as a kid with his mom. Jae Hoon is old enough to remember who his mom was and the murders. The other explanation is BaReum willed himself to forget about his stepfamily and the aunt gave the photo convincing him that is of his birth mother/him as baby.

Could very well be that Yo Han is Ji Eun's kid, with no child swapping. JiEun stayed in the same town, as both Yo Han and BaReum are schoolmates.  The birth records, DNA tests, could have been switched around by Dr. Lee or whoever this organization is without even telling both mothers.  

When YoHan said to JiEun about her son being a killer or not, Ji Eun reacted because she thought she successfully hid his psychopath DNA study from him.  She was shocked that he knew about it.  YoHan was the 1% that ended up being a genius, though he has some negative qualities being emotionally stunted, detached but was quite cool under pressure.

I don't know why SSH would kill Jae Hoon's family unless he mistaken that Jae Hoon is Head Hunter's son?  The revenge killing by Jae Hoon=BaReum later when he grew up does make sense.  SSH is his first victim.  

I am confused why the organization would be so protective of BaReum when they don't care about YoHan if they all were study subjects. Is it because YoHan is Head Hunter's son?  Which could explain the reason why Head Hunter agreed to operate.  He wanted to preserve his son's brain in another person, not necessarily because he wanted to save BaReum.  He already noticed that he is a psychopath at the magic show but did not care much about his existence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

But once again, YH knew from the start, that BR is the killer. Why he did nothing?

What DNA test he did? Why he visited prison? And what the hell he thrown in the lake?

And wait a minute. Dr.Lee said, that it was him who cleared after BR when he killed Woo Hyung Chul. He already knew that BR had part of YH's brain (how???) and that is why he asked BR to kill others predators. But now we know that he was working with YH and knew that he wasn't a killer. And that OZ lost BR when he was kidnapped? In 17 episode DR. Lee was very surprised to find out, who were BR parents. Really??? I'm not sure that he isn't a part of OZ.

• Like 3

Ep17 quick notes (because I fast forwarded a lot)

Yellow raincoat boy is JH who later (after the death of his whole family and gets taken in by fake aunt) changes his name to BR.

After JH tried to bury his brother (he insists he was just trying to scare him. He had no intention of killing him?  Do we believe him?  It sure didn’t sound like it in Special Eps).  Anyway, his mom puts pills in his food, drugs him out and then tries to smother him whilst he is drugged out.  Boxer guy comes and saves JH.  Boxer kills his whole family?  We are not shown.  His mom is still alive when JH wakes up from the pills.  She apologizes for not believing him, tells him there is another little boy like him with the special gene and then she passes.  JH pulls knife out of step dad and heads upstairs.  He is abducted and taken somewhere else.  When he returns to his house, his whole family is dead.  Did boxer guy kill them all?  Or was it rigged by the organization to make it look like he did?  We find out later that JaeHee the sister escaped?  So that’s why she’s at the Orphanage.

Boxer’s tattoo (pic that MC took from boxer’s mom) is OZ

spacer.png

Okay this bit is a bit vague because I thought it was YH who witnessed Granny’s death but it looks like it was actually YH’s nervous friend who looked like him and was murdered by BR?  Turns out he was the guy who witnessed Grandma’s death?  And ran away from BR?  BR found his jacket tossed on the wayside and traced him back to his apartment?  That’s why he killed him? He was a part of Oz as well?  So I guess we were trolled again here just like we were trolled into believing JiEun strangled JH after she saved his step brother in the shallow grave.  :expressionless:

I don’t know why Daniel seemed so clueless about who is who and the facts of the case (when confronted by BR) when he’s the one doing the research and the gene tests?  He seemed surprised that BR was who he was?  :blink:  That definitely doesn’t make sense because he saw the original case files of JH (before he became BR) and was the one who said to the Police that JH’s polygraph shouldn’t be trusted? :expressionless:

Det Lee is also part of Oz.

I am starting to get hazy about all the facts now.  Way too convoluted.  That’s as far as I got to in Ep17 (about half way).  Not sure if I have the motivation to continue.  We’ll see.

I guess we need to work out what the end goal is for Oz?  Why did the head honcho send out his goons to protect these children with serial killer genes?  They obviously believed in some higher purpose?  Was it to have serial killer’s turn on each other?  Turn them into some sort of killing machine targeting their own?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I guess we need to work out what the end goal is for Oz?  Why did the head honcho send out his goons to protect these children with serial killer genes?  They obviously believed in some higher purpose?  Was it to have serial killer’s turn on each other?  Turn them into some sort of killing machine targeting their own?

May be not both of them had this genes. Or may be even both of them didn't have.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

May be not both of them had this genes. Or may be even both of them didn't have.

Who knows?  Or maybe Shin’s dad the politician is trying to work out how to make sure his son (who potentially tested positive to the gene) can escape his “fate” by doing these “live tests” on the 2 other kids who did test positive to the gene?  :lol:  Honestly anything goes with this writer. 

7 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Who knows?  Or maybe Shin’s dad the politician is trying to work out how to make sure his son (who potentially tested positive to the gene) can escape his “fate” by doing these “live tests” on the 2 other kids who did test positive to the gene?  :lol:  Honestly anything goes with this writer. 

I'm not a scientist, but as far as I know if it's an experiment, then both rats can't be the same. So BR and YH must have differences. if they both had this gen, so what's the point? If one of them hadn't, but was treated as if he had, so it's another story.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Okay this bit is a bit vague because I thought it was YH who witnessed Granny’s death but it looks like it was actually YH’s nervous friend who looked like him and was murdered by BR?  Turns out he was the guy who witnessed Grandma’s death?  And ran away from BR?  BR found his jacket tossed on the wayside and traced him back to his apartment?  That’s why he killed him? He was a part of Oz as well?  So I guess we were trolled again here just like we were trolled into believing JiEun strangled JH after she saved his step brother in the shallow grave.  :expressionless:

No, the witness was Yo han. But the jacket was his friend's. if you remember when Bong Yi's grandma went to clean his house, he was with his friend. Then the friend left  without his jacket and Yo han wore that when leaving. 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

don’t know why Daniel seemed so clueless about who is who and the facts of the case (when confronted by BR) when he’s the one doing the research and the gene tests?  He seemed surprised that BR was who he was?  :blink:  That definitely doesn’t make sense because he saw the original case files of JH (before he became BR) and was the one who said to the Police that JH’s polygraph shouldn’t be trusted? :expressionless:

Daniel lied. Bareum said this too. He knew Daniel is hiding sth from him

Bong Yi has met Ji eun before? When was it? I don't remember

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay wait a minute... So we know that Jae Hoon is Ba Reum and he is the predator. That's confirmed, but is Ba Reum the Head Hunter's son? Like did Ji Eun really give birth to Yo Han? Is it possible that Ba Reum isn't the Head Hunter son and that Yo Han really ended up having the 1% genius gene?

This episode seems to show that Ba Reum was the other pregnant woman's son, with showing the background behind his family and all that. But that makes me think, why did Ji Eun stop Jae Hoon when he was burying his brother? Was Ji Eun passing by? :crazymad:

Watching some of Episode 17 really made me feel sad for Yo Han and question why he had to be killed off (oh wait, they needed the whole brain swap storyline of course...). Like that boy was truly a good child and person but the whole pressure of society saying he's HH son made him depressed and sad. That flashback of Yo Han helping Bong Yi, omg... When Bong Yi finds out that Ba Reum was the one that killed her grandma...oh goodness.

@mystic62 I'm glad that they finally figure it, it's long overdue...

Also I'm just waiting for the day until society finds out that Yo Han was, in fact, NOT THE KILLER so all those people who are mocking and bad talking him and Hong Ju can go eat their words AND actions! ESPECIALLY that ahjummas that took care of Hong Ju's baby D:<

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Is Ba Reum the Head Hunter's son? Like did Ji Eun really give birth to Yo Han? Is it possible that Ba Reum isn't the Head Hunter son and that Yo Han really ended up having the 1% genius gene?

This episode seems to show that Ba Reum was the other pregnant woman's son, with showing the background behind his family and all that. But that makes me think, why did Ji Eun stop Jae Hoon when he was burying his brother? Was Ji Eun passing by? 

Watching some of Episode 17 really made me feel sad for Yo Han and question why he had to be killed off (oh wait, they needed the whole brain swap storyline of course...). Like that boy was truly a good child and person but the whole pressure of society saying he's HH son made him depressed and sad.

I am certain that Yo Han is Ji Eun's son who grew up with the intelligence of his father but lack the charm and duplicity of a psychopath.  I don't think people know about his father's identity until after his death since he kept his mother's last name Sung.  Ji Eun shielded him by hiding his genetic study, so she was shocked when YoHan mentioned about her son being a killer.  Her reaction to Yo Han's dry remark that he knows he has the killer gene was misinterpreted by us.  After Yo Han's death, the police/news revealed that he was HH's son... which lead everyone to assume that he is the killer without the benefit of an indepth investigation. Everything he touched, his kid, HJ were outcasted by society.  It's ironic that Hong Ju, who tried to conceal her past with HH due to the same fear, could not escape this fate.  She is forever tied to Head Hunter.  Is she forever his victim?  Do we see her victimized here or is this a payback for what she did with HH years ago?  I sympathize with her but her suffering now could be viewed as a twisted outcome of a sad life.  The writer is giving her almost the same treatment as BaReum in term of atonement.

I think Ji Eun knows how JaeHoon looks like as a child growing up, her son is his schoolmate and she knows his mother.  Maybe she did pass by or follow him so intervene.  IDK, waiting for drama to reveal. LOL  I do find that it requires suspension of disbelief to see JiEun recognizes BaReum since JaeHoon looks nothing like adult JaeHoon.

Ji Eun stayed in the same town, kept her maiden name for YoHan to have a normal life. I have to give her credit for raising him with parental love and compassion when we didn't expect her to, esp after her confrontation with SSH when she cried in despair.  She tried hard as a parent to raise her child with love EVEN when she knows he has the gene whereas Jaehoon's mother couldn't shake the prejudice she has toward her child.  Both mothers knew who their kids could become yet they treated them differently.  JiEun turned out to be a more forgiving and loving person, JaeHoon's mother was not as convincing in her faith despite what she verbalized that day in Daniel's hallway.  Sadly, Jaehoon's mother didn't trust his character or had the time to support him or even has the strength overcome the family dynamics/her hsb's ill treatment of Jaehoon.  One of the child has is a special need child so it must have taken all of her energy to keep going.  No doubt the mothers play a significant part in how the kids end up.  We are now left to wonder if someone, his mother, has responded to his needs, would Jaehoon be able to change his psychopathic tendencies in some degrees.  His childhood, when he needed guidance the most, was shaped by fear, neglect, and abuse ... and the lack of love from his mother.  The genetic test was one of the contributing factors that made him a killer.

I am only a few minutes in E17.... feeling like MooChi.

IMG_0511

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I don't think people know about his father's identity until after his death since he kept his mother's last name Sung.

I think there's an episode when Yo Han got bullied by his friends in high school because he is 'Head Hunter's Son'. So people around him already know he is HH's son.

• Like 5