14 hours ago, Shajoona said:

I mean how can anyone remove Paint  with a wet tissue someone please say am I missing something ?

It's possible, I've this local brand of anti bacterial wipes (contains Benzalkonium chloride) that can even remove oil paint (as in oil painting).

7 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

@nrllee

I think the writer in the beginning gave us sooo many twists of stories, and when she has to wrap it all, it kind lack of logic. Yes, for some mistery I think she has done a good job, for example why BR wrongly thing YH friends as the one that follow him..But for many other things, the writer seems just give the explanation in a very easy way of answer.. 
For example, how BY find out that the boy who save her is YH with just scrub the paint wkwkwk...or when MC and BR in the police office found out the weird thing about JH and his family register..C'mon BR is there, and he who previously soo clever just stand there doing nothing and only being afraid, when his identity would get revealed..he can make many excuse or do something..but well the plot will get longer I thing... hehehe. And when BR understand that YH is not being part of Oz organization just by listening the inbox message in the abandoned phone..what a coincidence :tounge_wink:

In drama world, everything is made up of coincidences, LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

We saw he wanted to meet Daniel at the playground..and then there was a killing, we don't know who is the victim becoz Daniel is alive now.

No, we didn't. They talked on the phone and decided to meet. That is all. We were lead to think, that Daniel wanted to meet YH there, but I'm sure he was in a different place.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, holyfea said:

So... Jaehee is still alive.. and now she become Michaela from ep 14, right? AND THE ONE WHO WANT TO PICK HER UP IS YOHAN?

I don't think so after 17 ep. Neighbor lady said, that YH visited BR's old house on the day when he was killed. That day he also asked about the girl. I don't think he had enough time to find the girl and to visit her.

May be her visited someone, who died.  For example, boxer or even Daniel.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I don't think so after 17 ep. Neighbor lady said, that YH visited BR's old house on the day when he was killed. That day he also asked about the girl. I don't think he had enough time to find the girl and to visit her.

May be her visited someone, who died.  For example, boxer or even Daniel.

Somehow I don’t think this writer understands the concept of time and realistically how long it takes for things to happen.  I mean, how did BR attack BY at the church, then have time to clean up (bandage his cut arm so it doesn’t bleed), change his clothes and then reappear in a taxi at the church with his crutch, sniff out YH (the mint smell) and then head inside the church?  He’s not Superman or the Flash.  I don’t know.  Did they explain that in the Special Eps?

So it could very well be that in the writer’s universe, YH had the time to track down the sister JaeHee, visit her in the Orphanage, build her hopes up enough for her to expect him to return to get her, only to be shot by MC on the rooftop with BR, and then have part of his brain removed and implanted in BR.  :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Somehow I don’t think this writer understands the concept of time and realistically how long it takes for things to happen.  I mean, how did BR attack BY at the church, then have time to clean up (bandage his cut arm so it doesn’t bleed), change his clothes and then reappear in a taxi at the church with his crutch, sniff out YH (the mint smell) and then head inside the church?  He’s not Superman or the Flash.  I don’t know.  Did they explain that in the Special Eps?

Whole scene of the night of killing Moo won was Shown in the special and I personally was convinced. And when Bareum arrived people have been gathered already, so some times has been passed

I think it's palusible that the person meeting Jae hee was Yo han. Because that woman said "who would know that he is..." ( Serial killer?) 

I think the ferris wheel incident was set-up. Daniel wanted to fake his death. Maybe Yo han started to work with him so he disposed a body so that gov people think he's dead. I am thinking about Yo han as a good person so I don't want to say he killed that corpse. 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

recall in Ep1 (?) when he first comes back to Korea and visits HH, HH asked him about a missing “brother” whom they never found?   When I went back to listen to what was asked, HH asked him about his “DongSaeng” which could mean brother or sister.  Subs translated it to brother.  What if it was Jennifer?  She went missing.  Which is why Daniel pinned HH in the interrogation room and asked about her after he was confirmed to be a serial killer.  HH never told him where her body was did he?  So she’s still missing.  Is Daniel’s fixation something to do with finding her missing body?

She was definitely been killed. At least Daniel thought that. 

Also she was HH's gf. HH wouldn't ask about her as dongsaeng

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

I think it's palusible that the person meeting Jae hee was Yo han. Because that woman said "who would know that he is..." ( Serial killer?) 

"... dead now"?

YH could find Jae Hee than fact if someone told him where she is. It's also possible.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

If that’s the case, we would have to assume Daniel has a missing other sibling who he is looking for?  I can’t imagine another character being introduced this late in the piece.  

I still think he just has his sister and he’s been looking for her.  He obviously didn’t know she was dead until HH was exposed and he confronted HH about her.  So all those years he just thought she was missing.  HH detailed how he killed her but he never told him where the body was?  That’s the only reason I can think of that makes him keep looking at that picture of her.  He wants to find her body so that he can have closure.  And why he holds it so dear to him.  I’m rambling now.  I guess we will just wait and see what comes of it.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

If that’s the case, we would have to assume Daniel has a missing other sibling who he is looking for?  I can’t imagine another character being introduced this late in the piece.  

I still think he just has his sister and he’s been looking for her.  He obviously didn’t know she was dead until HH was exposed and he confronted HH about her.  So all those years he just thought she was missing.  HH detailed how he killed her but he never told him where the body was?  That’s the only reason I can think of that makes him keep looking at that picture of her.  He wants to find her body so that he can have closure.  And why he holds it so dear to him.  I’m rambling now.  I guess we will just wait and see what comes of it.  :lol:

They all thought it was a robbery. Why they thought so without a body? HH even asked if they found the killer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

I do marvel at Bong Yi using just ONE tissue to wipe clean the entire wall!  The tissue stayed in tact, clean, without breaking apart.  Most antibacterial wipes we carry are heavily alcohol and bleach based, which can damage paint if left on soaked for a long time.  If these wipes were this strong on paint, we wouldn't be using it on our hands directly to disinfect, COVID etc...  So this is not possible.

6 hours ago, airgelaal said:

5 hours ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

I think the ferris wheel incident was set-up. Daniel wanted to fake his death. Maybe Yo han started to work with him so he disposed a body so that gov people think he's dead. I am thinking about Yo han as a good person so I don't want to say he killed that corpse. 

She was definitely been killed. At least Daniel thought that. 

I too think YoHan did visit Michaela=Jae Hee.  If he did, we have to figure out why he wanted to take her away if they are not related.  Thus, put forth an argument for BaReum being HH's son.

See, I don't know who contacted whom first, was it Daniel reaching out to YoHan or vice versa. Has to be Daniel, who helped YoHan to connect the dots to the OZ group.  There was an alteration in the ferris wheel.  If there was a meeting between the two, OZ henchman would have known since someone has been shadowing YoHan.  The zipper, is it from Yo Han's jacket? would place him there.  They both decided to use the body to send Daniel into hiding.  The only thing is the body was decomposed for a long time, which an identification could not be made.  I am wondering if that was just OZ hiding the identity of its own or YoHan using a corpse of his hospital's morgue.  

I have been bothered for a while now on why no one seems to shadow the adult YoHan, esp stopping him from confronting BaReum that night?  Or why only BaReum is the subject Oz wants to protect.  Why is YoHan so dispensable to OZ?  Porque??? 

Here are more arguments why BaReum is HH's son

• Moochi. Foreshadowing with HH that he will kill his son in front of him to avenge his family. This kind of Kdrama prophecy usually comes true.
  • Michaela's fear seeing BaReum at the orphanage.
  • JiEun most likely abandoned or switched the baby herself, the other lady did not know anything. She is privy to the facts. Susp that she often conceal his identity by putting away YoHan's baby pic/photo as if to prevent someone from recognizing her boy.  She didn't reveal this info to Daniel, made me super susp she accepted a deal from her doctor/Oz after delivery.  Her hands also shook quite a bit when she admitted to Daniel YoHan is her son.  
  • HH performed the surgery not out of love for his own son BaReum but to replicate himself like any psychopath and obviously, personal gratification for the surgery .  Would explain his detachment seeing his own son.  He did ask his follower to look into a person for him, wonder who that is?
  • Bareum joining a church volunteer group, his own sadistic way of flipping Christ.
  • Bareum's arc literally screamed out crime and punishment, redemption, etc for a twisted life that was orchestrated by other people.  It makes sense that he suffers and makes atonement for his and his father's crimes.

I do dislike the narrative tone after the Predator episodes.  Kinda feel the writer and drama intentionally revealed BaReum's identity early to allow them time to work in redemption arc for a psychopath.  I wish they have not used the secret society wild card and instead work more on Bareum's own mental battle to address his crimes with the victim family.  Take accountability for his actions by going public, esp with the family, and deal with the aftermath.  It feels wrong to sympathize with someone who was so sadistic and cruel in the special episodes.  I feel like the viewers are being asked to empathize with BaReum and justify his killings with all the reveals.  Now, he is the antihero for digging up Oz.  

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

.  I feel like the viewers are being asked to empathize with BaReum and justify his killings with all the reveals.  Now, he is the antihero for digging up Oz.  

You're right. I'm one of the viewers you say:))

Me while watching mouse:

You crazy filthy psycopath... oh please don't get caught:/

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I do dislike the narrative tone after the Predator episodes.  Kinda feel the writer and drama intentionally revealed BaReum's identity early to allow them time to work in redemption arc for a psychopath.  I wish they have not used the secret society wild card and instead work more on Bareum's own mental battle to address his crimes with the victim family.  Take accountability for his actions by going public, esp with the family, and deal with the aftermath.  It feels wrong to sympathize with someone who was so sadistic and cruel in the special episodes.  I feel like the viewers are being asked to empathize with BaReum and justify his killings with all the reveals.  Now, he is the antihero for digging up Oz.  

Yeah I dislike this narrative too.  It confuses the viewer.  Especially the young and impressionable.  So now he’s this vigilante attempting to clear YH’s name.  The quickest (and most direct) way to do that is to just confess?  Show everyone the evidence?  His diary?  The keepsakes?  Nobody knows about the brain transplant bar Oz and the select government officials.  What’s he afraid of?  That everyone would discount him as delusional because he’s not quite right in the head?   Why must he turn vigilante to gain brownie points?  :expressionless:

The DNA results in the envelope at YH’s apartment.  Could they be paternity/maternity comparisons?  So not the psycho gene analysis but YH trying to figure out if he was really JiEun’s son (and finds out that BR is her son)?  That’s why he confronts JiEun with “her son being the killer” because he finds out that BR is HH’s son?  There was this weird scene earlier on where all the inmates had to get blood tests done and HH faked a heart attack?  He was seen to be at the doctor’s clinic and the doctor was called away (don’t ask me how this could possibly happen...he was left unsupervised on his own...yes a serial killer...in a doctor’s office for some length of time whilst the doctor talked to MC? :expressionless:). YH was there at the doctor’s clinic when CK was attacked.  Was he there to get data about HH?  DNA Samples maybe?  

9 hours ago, airgelaal said:

They all thought it was a robbery. Why they thought so without a body? HH even asked if they found the killer.

Yeah I am a bit vague about that whole conversation.  Maybe it was related to if they found the perpetrator and not about her body.  I am getting all confused now.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I have been bothered for a while now on why no one seems to shadow the adult YoHan, esp stopping him from confronting BaReum that night?  Or why only BaReum is the subject Oz wants to protect.  Why is YoHan so dispensable to OZ?  Porque??? 

YH was there at the doctor’s clinic when CK was attacked.  Was he there to get data about HH?  DNA Samples maybe?  ,,,,

Maybe they did shadow YoHan and stopped BR from going after him in the scenes after BY's grandma's death so they knocked BR down.

But Oz didn't interfere at the YH vs BR final show-down. Maybe (1) MC arrived on scene too soon OR (2) They had to shoot YH to save BR OR (3) it was time to let the 2 lab rats fight it out ? 

We were only shown YoHan was shadowed when he was young but adult BR was definitely shown as being closely watched and protected by Oz.

Good point about YH in prison's clinic. 

My long time opinion holds : Soompi-ers are better script-writers than actual script-writers. :D

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, pixiebelle said:

We were only shown YoHan was shadowed when he was young but adult BR was definitely shown as being closely watched and protected by Oz.

If OZ people are following Ba-reum and he is the Predator, what were they doing during the 7-sins killings?  Why would those scenes not be cleaned?

:foodie3::foodie3:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

I have no comment  right now to say but I remember  how I felt and wrote back then after ep 5 that I start to see that everything  BR doing in creepy way after he became  a suspect  

Like how I cant enjoy  his moment  with BY thinking how creepy he think about her if the killer 

Like how I though he was trying to make the detective  back to work cause he nned a challenge  or cause it part of his game 

Like how I though creepy that he laughed in front of the priest   body and not crying  

I wrote about all that and I said I hope I am wrong but I will not hope so much knowing it going to come to this 

You know I am not even suprised  by seeing this side of him cause I was fearing it and thinking the creepy meaning of every  act he do from ep 5 

I am not surprised  and i know it coming but still i am not liking seeing it I am not liking how I am seeing this going to end 

And not how it all for now  

And yeh I said way back and I still didn't  change my mind my poor  BY the favorite  victim of the writer in this story how much traumas  and how much harm in every  aspect she has to go through  

I really dont like it 

Yeh we not sure about anything yet still the writer making her way of another  twist  but we saw the dark though  of BR till now 

Edit 

I have to add since i didn't  write for a while i forget to write that since I so mad about it  while watching  

Did I ever said before  that I will hate it if they make it that they were making experiments  on those  kids all theirs life ??? Yes I did , I hated it I know those  going to another crazy experiment  ( Korean drama didnt you have enough  of that the last two years really??l)

And as I said we have a writer  who will pick every crazy wild and not fitting  theories  we may think about 

Each she didbt leave any idea out of her storyline really !!! I start hating when my own theories keep coming out their limits  of my agreement  of my craziness  to even see all that together  in one place 

But out of topic can we kill people  who make experiment on children  or make children  go through  traumas  !!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, 1ouise said:

If OZ people are following Ba-reum and he is the Predator, what were they doing during the 7-sins killings?  Why would those scenes not be cleaned?

Presumably, Oz video-ed  all those killing scenes (like lab experiments' reports) though we were only shown the videos  of BR killing the rapist Kang Duk-Soo (through MC viewing those videos.)

Oz stepped in only when BR's life was at risk or in danger of being found out. The kidnapped boy HK body's was left there for years till it was in danger of being discovered. 

If Oz had clean-ed up the 1st sin killing, BR would have been suspicious.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, pixiebelle said:

Presumably, Oz video-ed  all those killing scenes (like lab experiments' reports) though we were only show the videos  of BR killing the rapist Kang Duk-Soo (through MC viewing those videos.)

Oz stepped in only when BR's life was at risk or in danger of being found out. The kidnapped boy HK body's was left there for years till it was in danger of being discovered. 

Yeah.  Truman Show here we come.   But with a Wizard of Oz twist.  Oz’s munchkins (Men in Black) operate under his orders to protect the test subject(s).  I guess the only time they had a quandary was when the 2 test subjects met face to face in combat on that rooftop.  Who would they choose to let live?  Maybe that was when they decided to just let “nature” take its course.  Survival of the fittest.  Not sure why they then opted to save BR and NOT YH in the hospital?  Between the 2 of them, YH seemed more likely to survive and BR die?  Yet they opted to get HH out of prison and garner a deal with him via Assemblywoman (is she part of Oz or not?) to save their preferred subject BR over YH.  Because they wanted to see the killings continue maybe?  :crazy:

I am still flabbergasted that HJ has still NOT bothered to reveal her true identity to her parents?  If she didn’t want to reveal anything about her past with HH, she could lie and say she escaped but had amnesia/PTSD  :lol: and it was only now that she realizes that she is in fact their daughter.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, 1ouise said:

My theory: the female politician is behind the OZ people. Her aim is to pass the law to abort fetuses with the psychopath gene.

OZ people are related to victims killed by serial killers. They believe it's their duty to help pass this law, and prevent more victims from being killed in the future. 

They didn't clean up after the 7 sins killings because BR has the psychopath gene. If he gets caught, it'll help support their case.

But with the twist of events, the public now believes that YH is the serial killer. If YH, who has the psychopath gene as well, is revealed to be innocent and kind, it'll be detrimental to their case. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Finally watched episode 16 and 17! Looks like the OZ organization is after Dr. Daniel like some of you guys mentioned. I definitely think that the OZ organization is a powerful higher-up person and the government is involved. I guess the question is what is the motive of the organization and why are they so curious about Ba Reum and Yo Han...

I like how Ba Reum lured the OZ people to Dr. Daniel hideout and caught them in a mouse trap :D Thought that was a smart and awesome move by him. Also I'm worried about that photo of Daniel and Jennifer. You know the OZ organization would find the photo and know Daniel is alive.

Moo Chi will definitely figure out Ba Reum's true identity by next episode after watching the drama. I feel bad for him and Bong Yi the most when the two of them find out who BR truly is. Ba Reum killed Bong Yi's grandma and Ba Reum killed Moo Chi's hyung. Oh boy, I am nervous to see how the two will react once they find out...

We have 3 more episodes left for the drama so I'm curious how this drama is going to end. Still strongly believe that Ba Reum won't get a happy ending, but I wanna see what will happen to all of the other characters. At this point, I'm just waiting for people to find out that Ba Reum is the true killer and Yo Han was indeed the nice guy.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Finally watched episode 16 and 17! Looks like the OZ organization is after Dr. Daniel like some of you guys mentioned. I definitely think that the OZ organization is a powerful higher-up person and the government is involved. I guess the question is what is the motive of the organization and why are they so curious about Ba Reum and Yo Han...

I like how Ba Reum lured the OZ people to Dr. Daniel hideout and caught them in a mouse trap :D Thought that was a smart and awesome move by him. Also I'm worried about that photo of Daniel and Jennifer. You know the OZ organization would find the photo and know Daniel is alive.

I think some of us here believe there could be 2 factions in the government working against each other but in secret?  Someone higher up with financial resources is funding Daniel.  I thought it was Oz initially but now it looks like Oz is hunting him so that can’t be right then?  He seemed quite chummy with Lady Politician so maybe she’s his funding source?  And Oz is someone else like Det Shin’s dad or Det Shin himself.  More likely Det Shin’s dad because Det Shin would be too young to run the organisation because he looks to be the same age as BR and YH and the organisation has been running since they were born.  What would Oz’s motive be to run the experiment?  I get the feeling because his only son Det Shin has the gene, he’s utilising the live test subjects of BR and YH to figure out if there’s hope that his son won’t end up being a psychopath.  Something really random like that?  I am making this up as I go along.  :lol:

But are we agreed that someone died in that Ferris Wheel cabin?  That’s a lotta blood spatter for it to be just for show.  :lol:.  So maybe it was YH’s tail as some have suggested (Oz MIB sent to follow him).  We thought it was Daniel but it obviously wasn’t. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

But are we agreed that someone died in that Ferris Wheel cabin?  That’s a lotta blood spatter for it to be just for show.  :lol:.  So maybe it was YH’s tail as some have suggested (Oz MIB sent to follow him).  We thought it was Daniel but it obviously wasn’t. 

In Kdramaland, even if a body was buried and tomb-stone/ash urns were shown, the person could be alive somewhere and re-appear later. Makes me wonder where they get another body to bury in-place ? hahaha

But yes blood all over the cabin in the Ferris-wheel. And a highly decomposed body was found from the river. The silhouette of YH wearing a cap, on a boat was shown (to make us think that YH was the murderer). Then Daniel went missing and his car was found near the Ferris-wheel. Identity of decomposed body never confirmed and highly assumed by characters in the show to be Daniel's.

MC investigated the scene and found something...zipper ? I think he confirmed the blood was Daniel's ?

And then of course, Daniel re-appeared very much alive and kicking.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2