@1ouise  No you’re not the only one.  I was always of the opinion that Shin’s our man.  But I just didn’t know how the writer would include that now that she’s pretty much pinned it all on BR.  And given us 2 special episodes to prove it?  The pills he’s been taking.  Are they hallucinogenic?  Daniel asked himself a question, “is it right to use him like this?”  Your scenario is plausible.  Shin’s father potentially decides to hide his son’s (Shin’s) heinous crimes by pinning it on BR?  Using Daniel as a middle man?  He’s the man funding Daniel?  

BR a doctor?  I thought that was YH?  Sorry I haven’t bothered to watch the Special Episodes.  I have had enough of gore and leering smiles of psychopaths.  

EDIT - to be honest, the writer could’ve saved herself a lot of angst by having MC unravel it all?  Like he did with the initial investigation?  At least then we get to see him shine?  Some semblance of good triumphing over evil?  Instead we have 2 full episodes living in a psychopath’s head where there seems to be nothing but evil.  And it does look like we’re heading for some sort of child swap scenario.  

• Like 3

@1ouise@nrllee Hmm that is an interesting approach... I've been kinda skeptical about the pills that Ba Reum is taking too. Would the writer throw a twist like that to us though? If she/he goes that route, the writer better have a good explanation as to why Shin Sung is the killer rather than Ba Reum

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ferily said:

@1ouise@nrllee Hmm that is an interesting approach... I've been kinda skeptical about the pills that Ba Reum is taking too. Would the writer throw a twist like that to us though? If she/he goes that route, the writer better have a good explanation as to why Shin Sung is the killer rather than Ba Reum

I know.  Honestly I don’t think she built it up enough for a sudden reveal about Shin.  After giving us 2 whole eps of BR as The Predator only to tear it down again with a plot twist is just...ludicrous?  Why waste all that time?  But she’s known for her unpredictability so anything goes with her.  

• Like 2

Hmm...who is he fighting with now?  Doesn’t look like MC?  It looks like “good” BR (care of YH’s brain) is on the rooftop?  He doesn’t have that crazed leer on his face.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

BR a doctor?  I thought that was YH?  Sorry I haven’t bothered to watch the Special Episodes.  I have had enough of gore and leering smiles of psychopaths.  

At 1st, BR taught his knowledge of the human body was from YH brain, but in the 1st part of the Predator, the old BR had research it to know how to kill his prey differently from slow torture or fast killings once his urge to kill people awakened.  YH is the doctor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am finally  back  I was so busy this two weeks and to be honest I needed a break from the drama specially  that I know they going to the same road from the start playing with us to let us find in the end everything  we guess from the start 

I still didnt catch the special  eps so I will need time to catch up 

But it really going  to place where my heart tell me to wait till the end to watch it but let see if I can wait or will back to watching live 

Messing everyone  here I hope I didn't  leave you all in the very hard and dark  eps

On 4/23/2021 at 1:07 AM, nrllee said:

@nona88 just checking everything is okay with you

Dear you so sweet thanks everything okay just as I explained  above some work stress and  need a break from twists and darkness and playing with us 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Dear you so sweet thanks everything okay just as I explained  above some work stress and  need a break from twists and darkness and playing with us

Welcome back!  Relieved that it’s not something more serious.  Take your time to catch up.  I don’t think you’ve missed much :lol:.  Just the same old crazy.  Child swap looks to be a distinct possibility.  I didn’t watch the special eps.  I didn’t really want to re-live all the killings over again so I am relying on those kind souls who’ve watched to fill me in. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah I haven't had time just to watch Mouse: The Predator yet.

So he is the son, or is like a what if storyline?.

You missed nothing!  I felt the Predator was a big yawn.

From the mother's reaction (fear and revulsion), he is the son.  Just waiting to find out how poor doctor YH ended up as her son.  It was said she moved and changed her name but as a child YH was mercilessly bullied for being the psycho's son?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Welcome back!  Relieved that it’s not something more serious.  Take your time to catch up.  I don’t think you’ve missed much :lol:.  Just the same old crazy.  Child swap looks to be a distinct possibility.  I didn’t watch the special eps.  I didn’t really want to re-live all the killings over again so I am relying on those kind souls who’ve watched to fill me in. 

Thanks 

Yeh I know that why I need break I cant the  same circle  over and over knowing that they obviously  playing with us to much to be fun now  there limit of the same  craziness  

And I said before I done written  theoirs  cause  I wrote so much different  craziness  till now and i  found a writer who pick all of them dont want to let go any out of her hands even if it all dont  get together  it all the same argument  using plot twist  , timeline  line mess and the characters imagination  yo explains  all the not fitting  all what matter she want to use every thoughts  she cant let go of any of them 

And I wrote so much that enough  for different  dramas but as some point I understand  I just have  to sit and wait all the 5 dramas plots  will come here in one point :surprisedwut:

as I said too much of something  make it  wrong, but as I said  two week ago I am hanging here cause the good performance  of the casts and for my friends here ( not giving up on you till the end we need each other to survive after this drama ) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, O said:

It was said she moved and changed her name but as a child YH was mercilessly bullied for being the psycho's son?

Yeah that didn’t make sense to me?  I mean if she knew YH wasn’t HH’s son, then why put him through all that?  No mother would do that?  Even if he is her “adopted” son?  :expressionless:

• Like 2

What is going on in that promo??. 

20 hours ago, O said:

You missed nothing!  I felt the Predator was a big yawn.

From the mother's reaction (fear and revulsion), he is the son.  Just waiting to find out how poor doctor YH ended up as her son.  It was said she moved and changed her name but as a child YH was mercilessly bullied for being the psycho's son?

Oh okay, then I might just watch it when I can.

• Like 1

Where were we again?  :lol:  Looks like YH’s mom gets to meet his son.  Although if YH isn’t her biological son (as the special eps seem to imply), then he’s not exactly her “grandson” is he? :blink:

cr always_LSG Twitter

On 4/30/2021 at 1:52 PM, 1ouise said:

In my opinion:

Reveal hidden contents

Mouse: The Predator is imagining the story as if Ba-reum were the Predator.  It is an alternate story.  You really shouldn't believe everything they are showing you.  (They already showed Yo-han as the Predator, which was misleading.)  It is an extension of what was shown in episode 15 where Ba-reum pictured himself committing the murders.  These pictures are in his head.  His memories are being distorted by medication, Daniel Lee, Headhunter, and the government, as well as from brain surgery.

Ba-reum doesn't remember how he got the scar on his arm, yet he remembers killing Moo-won?

Chi-kook confronted him about turning himself in, but he was talking about something else.  I think it had to do with his job as a prison guard and giving in to Headhunter's demands.

Even as Ba-reum pictures the attack on Chi-kook, he says to himself in 3rd person:

He doesn't know why he is following the fairy tales.

The Predator is Shin Sang.

He connects to fairy tales because of his degree in Child Psychology.

Like Headhunter, he likes appearing on TV as an expert.

He's keen to get married and reproduce.

He often says leading things in investigations.

He rubs his ear when lying.

He swiped the coffee stick.

He knew the address of Yo-han's friend.

He gave Bong-yi his umbrella.  What did grandma see?

I think his dad knows and could be interfering to cover for him.

Daniel Lee's mistake was to test a politician's child.  He is not safe with his knowledge of the positive result.

I suspect Shin Sang's dad could be a psychopath himself.  It would have been politically expedient for him to vote for the legislation.  If he were a normal person, why would he fear his child would carry the gene and be aborted?

I think he could be Yellow Slicker Boy.

Of course, there are still many holes to fill.

But the ending will be quite different for Ba-reum if he is not the Predator. 

From the new episode introduction, it appears that he will be a doctor.

I suspect his acts as "Dark Hero" will be judged leniently.

It seems that I am the only person who sees it this way.

@1ouise :wut:  :popcornjackson:  

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images or gifs! Also please make sure your post is longer than 20 characters per soompi rules or else this post will be deleted. Thanks!

English subbed teaser.  Looks like YH’s mom applied to babysit her “grandson”?  :blink:.  And ChiKook was killed by someone else?  Not BR?  :blink:.  Don’t tell me this is like the Truman show with the Wizard of Oz planning everything right from the start?  

• Like 2

Hmm interesting so the person who killed Chi Kook wasnt Ba Reum then...it’s probably the same person who took Han Kook’s body too and knows BR true identity. There is definitely someone else out there that is doing something, but why??? Is Daniel involved?

Also finally will we get answers about Ba Reum aunt?

• Like 1

@nrllee did you watch the special episodes? I didn't watch them yet, and lack the motivation to do so. If someone did watch it, do tell me if it really is worth watching it. 

I have lost interest in this drama, and will only be watching the remaining episodes mainly because I want to see how this end having watched this many episodes now. Can BR really have a redemption here? I don't really think so. If the transplant really happened, it was not him feeling guilty, it is happening since YH has been influencing him that way. I wonder if we'll get to see who/what YH abandoned in the river the night we saw Daniel Lee getting stabbed. I also wonder if we'll see what actually happened in the amusement park that night. 

But I am still not over the fact that we are yet to see a criminal in the drama who is not psychopath. I mean for the psychopaths to be 1% of the actual population, aren't they a bit too many in SK as per this drama? I mean what are the chances that a lady will come across 3-4 men with the same kind of gene. Its just illogical and funny at the same time. Not all criminals are psychopaths, even the murderers, not all of them are, but in the universe this drama is taking place, it seems to be the case. Now the only psychopath left is Shin Sang, and I am waiting for another crazy twist happening involving him. 

I am also confused what the writer wants to show here. If BR ever feels sorry for whatever he did, it is not him and YH influencing him, so I would not really buy him being actually sorry for it all after doing those killings. Will he end up in prison just like his suspected father the HH, or will he just eventually die in a month or so just like Daniel Lee said. The most normal ending for me would be him ending up in prison for the rest of his life and YH's name getting cleared.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

did you watch the special episodes? I didn't watch them yet, and lack the motivation to do so. If someone did watch it, do tell me if it really is worth watching it. 

Nope.  Not planning to.  Just read spoilers. :lol:  I am told there’s not much revealed.  Bar the fact that it seems to be suggested that BR is JiEun’s son ie HH’s son.  And Yellow raincoat boy=JH=BR.  So child/baby swap here we come?  Who then is YH?  The other lady’s (the one with the nice husband who died) son?  It’s so convoluted that it makes zero sense.  And yes to the exhaustive number of serial killers in the one show.  And poor JiEun encounters so many in her life it’s mind boggling? :lol:

FYI in Ep15, it seemed to imply that the mice with the transplanted brains have a shortened lifespan so it may mean BR will die soon enough?  Like most here and yourself, I can’t see any redemption for BR.  Even death seems to “easy” for him.  

Yes I too am just waiting for Det Shin’s reveal.  Poor CK woke up after over a year in coma, didn’t rat out his “friend” BR (why not?? :expressionless:) and is then conveniently killed off by someone else... who doesn’t look to be BR... I am getting whiplash because the special eps have evil BR and now we’re back to good/evil BR (thanks to YH’s brain) again this week... I just find it very weird that they’ve slotted in these special eps which break the flow of the drama?  It’s already hard enough to follow as it is?  Having these special eps don’t help.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch them yet, and lack the motivation to do so.

same here...i feel that there is no redemption for BR...i love the actor but his character sucks!!!what about Bong Yi what will she do the day she will realise she loves her granny killer?I only hope she will not marry him or have his baby and then know the truth but i'm almost sure that will happen...

• Like 2
  • Blob 1