Jump to content

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

I am only a few minutes in E17.... feeling like MooChi.


You and me both :lol:.  So in summary going by the genetics

 

Nice dad - horrible upbringing - JH/BR - psychopath (Mouse #1)

 

Psychopath dad HH - good upbringing - YH  (Mouse #2) - socially awkward as adult but good man (too bad his brain ended up in Mouse #1)

 

I am not sure how the boy YH (I assume he’s the one who met JH in the field and JH wanted to be like him) ended up being socially awkward like YH.  You don’t lose your innate nature to be kind just because you’re bullied in high school.  Or why JiEun would have the flashback strangling BR.  But okay.  
 

So I am guessing Det Shin is the control then?  Mouse #3

 

Nice dad - nice upbringing - Det Shin??? (suspicious because he keeps twitching his face constantly - lying maybe?)

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, soojae93 said:

 

I think there's an episode when Yo Han got bullied by his friends in high school because he is 'Head Hunter's Son'. So people around him already know he is HH's son.

Oh is it... thanks for reminding me, too many details to remember.  It's a little odd that YoHan as an adult was not bullied outright. You're right cuz YoHan visited HH in jail as his son?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

So What about the conversation Yo han had with Ji eun that said "you know your son is a killer"? 

 

Waaaaaaaaaaa mixed nuts! 

But I am certain that SYH is Ji Eun's son. 

 

IN THE MEAN TIME...
 

“Mouse” Returns To Air With No. 1 Ratings + “Sell Your Haunted House” Sees Rise | Soompi

 

On May 5, the mystery thriller drama starring Lee Seung Gi made its return to air after a one-week hiatus. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Mouse” scored an average nationwide rating of 5.0 percent and a peak of 5.4 percent, marking a slight increase in viewership from its previous episode two weeks prior.

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

So What about the conversation Yo han had with Ji eun that said "you know your son is a killer"? 


Didn’t he dump a body which we thought was Daniel into the lake/ocean?  Did he kill that guy?  Who may have been a serial killer?  Just like he was about to kill BR?  
 

Honestly there have been so many bodies I am losing count. :lol:

  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah is BR the Head Hunter son or not?.


At the moment I think not.  I think YH is HH’s son.  And I just finished Ep17.  So YH and his friend were not in Oz.  YH and BR are being used as experimental lab mice.  Oz is the one controlling the experiment.  Daniel?  Sounds like he isn’t part of Oz?  Not sure. :lol:
 

See my genetic profile in top post of this page.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

 

 

I am not sure how the boy YH (I assume he’s the one who met JH in the field and JH wanted to be like him) ended up being socially awkward like YH.  Or why JiEun would have the flashback strangling BR.  But okay.  
 

So I am guessing Det Shin is the control then?

 

Nice dad - nice upbringing - Det Shin??? (suspicious because he keeps twitching his face constantly - lying maybe?)

 

 

I have to go back watching E7, only saw 10 min.

 

Yeah we don't know about why Ji Eun has the flashback.  YoHan seems like a shy kid, possibly grew up into an introvert.  He befriended JaeHoon since he felt a connection of some sort as outcasts.  Later, Jaehoon sort of fascinated him, sort of came to see him as a protector from the bullies.  They separated when JaeHoon moved into auntie's new home.  Could it be that YoHan changed once he knew about the tests?  That type of knowledge can shock someone, making him conscious of his character leading him to alienating himself from people around him.  He can even start acting weird because of the secrets cuz he can't process it, even doubt himself as a person who is capable of love and friendship. He would even fear himself become a killer not by his own choice.

 

Let's see, imagine how YoHan felt when he got a hold of the test results or found out BaReum is the killer.  We don't know if YoHan knows BaReum is the same JaeHoon kid before he died.  The drama didn't reveal during their roof confrontation, BaReum doesn't seem to realize it either?  IF is true, seems so tragic that they didn't know they were childhood friends.   

 

Det Shin is lying for sure.  The twitching made him looks like a mouse too LOL  

 

About HH, perhaps part of him does want to preserve his offspring, YoHan's brain in BaReum.  I think he is also a little disappointed that YoHan has none of his psychopathic tendencies, no one with the same capacity to continue his legacy. The brain transplant allows him to surgically implant his genius brain into someone with the psychopathic gene to make a super killer.  Sec Choi must have told him about experiments and OZ society... he could have seen it as a way to immortalize his genes.  The OZ society allowing JaeHoon to murder freely with full knowledge of what he did and who he is is not only immoral, it's obscenely criminal.  What an injustice to all the murdered victims and families.

 

SHH was recruited by govenment/OZ with the intention of helping to get rid of SK but things definitely went array.  He most likely tasked to shadow Jae Hoon like the person in the car tailing BaReum.  Killing JaeHoon's family was a necessity to keep the narrative going for the experiment with JaeHoon. Don't think it was revenge toward HH on a personal level.  He quit after the murders... if it was to avenge his sister, there wouldn't be so much remorse and pain.

  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Could it be that YoHan changed once he knew about the tests?  That type of knowledge can shock someone, making him conscious of his character leading him to alienating himself from people around him. 


That may be.  But it doesn’t explain his bedside manner to his patients?  Boxer’s mom said he was the reason she decided to live but the way he treated her in the treatment room?  That didn’t look like the kind child that we saw?  The disparity is too great?  I can understand if he was cold and distant to his colleagues but he didn’t need to be like that to his patients?  It doesn’t compute :lol:.  But then again a lot of stuff doesn’t compute in this drama. :lol:  Why would he act so distant with his mom?  Why couldn’t he (as a child) tell her he rescued BY?  I mean what harm would that do?  It wasn’t a “bad” thing?  

 

And the way HH plonked the frontal lobe into the skull of BR (video of the op), I couldn’t help but laugh a bit.  I think there’s way more nerve connections that are necessary... and the rejection issue?  I guess it was swept aside.

 

And the truth of the matter is, the warrior gene (MAOA) that they were talking about in Ep1?  It’s sex linked. :lol:.  Which means it resides on the X chromosome.  I didn’t really want to bring it up but it really blows a hole in the whole genetics argument regarding the dad being the one passing the warrior gene down to his sons.  In truth, it’s the mom who passes it down to her sons.  

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nrllee said:


At the moment I think not.  I think YH is HH’s son.  And I just finished Ep17.  So YH and his friend were not in Oz.  YH and BR are being used as experimental lab mice.  Oz is the one controlling the experiment.  Daniel?  Sounds like he isn’t part of Oz?  Not sure. 
 

See my genetic profile in top post of this page.

Ok thanks so much, I was getting confused lol. I think YH is HH's son as well.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Fatemeh Rahemi

Yes I agree with you..YH friend leave his jacket in YH house.. At that time I also curious why the director keep focusing to the jacket..And it get the explanation in this episode

One thing that make me laugh is BR trying to ask many people whether YH had OZ mark...maybe the writer previously wanted BR to just ask HJ..She was his fiancee after all:surprisedwut:...but maybe the writer think that it is rather not appropriate so she put YH phone in Daniel warehouse..which it has a inbox message that tell YHis not the mmeber of OZ hahahaha....

I would like to ask two  things..
First Det Lee, he arrived first in the murder of his Oz's colleague site..he had seen the dream catcher hanging in the car..and first I guess he must be get rid of it since even BR realize something in that thing..But how come it is still there and MC found the record of that car blackbox ....hmmm...

Second, I think Jennifer the sibling of Daniel had been killed by HH, why Daniel told BR that he is afraid if Oz found her...Hmmm...He is lying to BR?


And I think the Oz is not the rich organization..they keep using the same car with the same plat number which MC had suspected. LOL:loolz:

  • LOL 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, nrllee said:


You and me both :lol:.  So in summary going by the genetics

 

Nice dad - horrible upbringing - JH/BR - psychopath (Mouse #1)

 

Psychopath dad HH - good upbringing - YH  (Mouse #2) - socially awkward as adult but good man (too bad his brain ended up in Mouse #1)

 

I am not sure how the boy YH (I assume he’s the one who met JH in the field and JH wanted to be like him) ended up being socially awkward like YH.  You don’t lose your innate nature to be kind just because you’re bullied in high school.  Or why JiEun would have the flashback strangling BR.  But okay.  
 

So I am guessing Det Shin is the control then?  Mouse #3

 

Nice dad - nice upbringing - Det Shin??? (suspicious because he keeps twitching his face constantly - lying maybe?)

 

 

How could they predict upbringing? It's impossible. BR mother said, that she would never marry again so this baby is her only chance to have a baby. So she could stay unmarried as YH's mother. They both could have the same upbringing.

 

And I think YH changed when he found out about his father. I think it was when MC made a scandal in his mother's store.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

How could they predict upbringing? It's impossible. BR mother said, that she would never marry again so this baby is her only chance to have a baby. So she could stay unmarried as YH's mother. They both could have the same upbringing.


They didn’t predict it.  I think they just monitored them?  Which is why they were followed.  It just so happened that that was how their lives played out?  JH/BR ended up being neglected and abused.  YH ended up with a relatively “good” upbringing because his mom never remarried and raised him with love.   My breakdown was just in hindsight as the events played out.  It didn’t look like Oz did much to intervene except to make sure they stayed alive?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, nrllee said:


They didn’t predict it.  I think they just monitored them?  Which is why they were followed.  It just so happened that that was how their lives played out?  JH/BR ended up being neglected and abused.  YH ended up with a relatively “good” upbringing because his mom never remarried and raised him with love.   My breakdown was just in hindsight as the events played out.  It didn’t look like Oz did much to intervene except to make sure they stayed alive?  

But why they forgot about another child with this gen? I mean that lawyer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

But why they forgot about another child with this gen? I mean that lawyer.


Who knows?  I forgot about him :lol:.  Does Daniel work for Oz though?  It doesn’t look like it?  Or is he?  I didn’t watch the episodes that hard so I don’t know.  Did they recruit Daniel later?  Or did Daniel team up with YH/his friend?  And then included BR when YH died?  So maybe Oz only wanted to explore YH and BR.  Or only knew of these 2. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the weirdest drama that i have ever watched

too many plot twist for this drama

and the writers keep continue to play on the minds with the audience

and it’s getting bored

We only has 3 episode left 

 

maybe this is just my feeling

but why the apperance of Kyung Soo Jin is so less. 

i mean she is the second lead

I feels like the writer is forget about HJ character 

 

there are still many unanswered questions

about how she escaped the head hunter

why doesn't she return to his family

and when will she going to open about her  pandora

Did the writer save her story in the last 2 epiosde or we are getting none of her story?

 

Sorry for my bad english

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, nrllee said:

Didn’t he dump a body which we thought was Daniel into the lake/ocean?  Did he kill that guy?  Who may have been a serial killer?  Just like he was about to kill BR?  

 

He dumped a body? Why don't I remember. Which episode? 

 

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

And the truth of the matter is, the warrior gene (MAOA) that they were talking about in Ep1?  It’s sex linked. :lol:.  Which means it resides on the X chromosome.  I didn’t really want to bring it up but it really blows a hole in the whole genetics argument regarding the dad being the one passing the warrior gene down to his sons.  In truth, it’s the mom who passes it down to her sons.  

 

Men have XY chromosome. 

 

5 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

One thing that make me laugh is BR trying to ask many people whether YH had OZ mark...maybe the writer previously wanted BR to just ask HJ..She was his fiancee after all:surprisedwut:...but maybe the writer think that it is rather not appropriate so she put YH phone in Daniel warehouse..which it has a inbox message that tell YHis not the mmeber of OZ hahahaha....

 

OMG you're right  It didnt come to my mind too:))) 

 

 

Something's being on my mind. How could the smart and sly Ba reum don't find out about the aunt and especially the uncle for YEARS. the uncle had a family for himself. That boy didn't even know  him

 

Also about the oz, 

How in the world they are that fast. when somebody dies they take care of the body and the blood stains in 5 mins? and when one of them pressed the dial botton to call Moochi even before he can speak gets killed? 

may be they are being watched. so what about them? they also have some people watching them??:) 

Edited by Fatemeh Rahemi
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Questions:

 

A) enlighten me on BaReum's family.  How many boys and girls in his family?

  1) Jae Hoon = BaReum 

  2)Jae Hee - savant youngest sister now 22 years old at orphanage

   3)What name of sister who was murdered?

   4) wasn't there another boy?? Who is that?

 

B ) why did Song SooHo (boxer guy)'s sister coincidentally got murdered by Head Hunter?

 

C) Is the dreamcatcher guy (who got killed in the car accident near the end of episode 17) the same guy who killed ChiKook?

 

D) who is Kim Joon Sung? (Whose laptop is with BaReum)

 

E) why didn't Yohan tell bAreum earlier that they were lab rats?

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

Questions:

 

A) enlighten me on BaReum's family.  How many boys and girls in his family?

  1) Jae Hoon = BaReum 

  2)Jae Hee - savant youngest sister now 22 years old at orphanage

   3)What name of sister who was murdered?

   4) wasn't there another boy?? Who is that?

 

B ) why did Song SooHo (boxer guy)'s sister coincidentally got murdered by Head Hunter?

 

C) Is the dreamcatcher guy (who got killed in the car accident near the end of episode 17) the same guy who killed ChiKook?

 

D) who is Kim Joon Sung? (Whose laptop is with BaReum)

 

E) why didn't Yohan tell bAreum earlier that they were lab rats?

 

 

 

A) 2 boys and 1 girl

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) His only sister is alive

4) twin brother of Jae Hee and he was murdered.

 

B ) Wrong place at wrong time

C)  I think yes

D) YH's friend.  BR murdered him

E) I think he didn't know himself till later.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, cherriesblue said:

Thanks for clearing that up!

 

Btw, why did BaReum kill boxer guy? Was it because he inadvertently kill BaReum's mom?

yes. Because he killed his mother and brother. Not only killed, he burned them. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Mouse, 마우스

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..