So... Jaehee is still alive.. and now she become Michaela from ep 14, right? AND THE ONE WHO WANT TO PICK HER UP IS YOHAN?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edit:

Okay, now i've already finished ep 17.. and yep.. Yohan is herbal kid who save BY's life and he also BR's childhood dude who motivated him to become kind person , even if it's fake or whatever :tears:

Well actually, i repeated so many times at 45:11 from the whole episode and it just like det. Shin's voice or it just me who think this way??

Spoiler

Oh my God!!!!!!!

I need to take rest hahaha mouse is consuming my mind.. whoaaaa

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1

I watched EP16 & 17 with cable TV English subtitles.

1) BR=Jae Hoon=Predator=Killer of 7 deadly sins confirmed. No go with "alternative world" theory of Predators ep 1&2. 

1a) Yes, herbal kid confirmed to be YoHan. The kid who applied medicine on young Jae Hoon. He was a nice kid. BR saw that young YoHan was being followed. (by Oz man)

2) Boxer+Detective Lee (whom MC is going after)+JH's fake aunty/uncle = employees of OZ 
Detective Lee said to himself he is not doing it for money ...

3) Boxer appeared to be hired as some kind of body guard for JH. So when his mother (assumed real birth mother for now) tried to smoulder him with a pillow, he accidentally killed her. His grandma gave an interview in present time that he wailed all night when he got home. So it was an accidental death. When young BR aka Jae Hoon, woke up, he saw his family murdered and later he went after boxer to revenge their death. Not shown to us that boxer killed the rest of the family. I think not, probably Oz did it.

4) Oz appears to be government link with power to change National security id in the database, family register etc.

5) Oz appears to be after Daniel. Daniel has a photo of Jennifer which seemed important. We can't see her face now.

6) YoHan confirmed to be the person who saved young BY. Proven that he has empathy and emotions. He went after BR and confronted him when he wanted to save kidnapped boy. YoHan not= murderer. YoHan told BR they were both Lab Rats. So YoHan knew something. 

7) Guy killed in car with dreamcatcher = guy who killed Chi-Kook in hospital. It appeared he was silenced when he tried to contact MC. BUT he had USB hidden in dreamcatcher which MC found. The drive showed lots of footage of BR including his murders. So this guy should be sent by OZ to follow BR and report back to Oz. Ep 17 ended with MC watching these clips and realised BR killed the rapist.

8) Both YoHan and BR were followed since young.

9) Young man who saved younger-self pregnant Ji-Eun in forest was boxer <-- should be sent by OZ  
Ji Eun revealed this to us when she saw his photo when clearing HJ's desk.
(So I am guessing "baby swap" theory is possible if boxer is the "assigned body guard" to watch Ji-Eun's child <lab rat#1=Jae Hoon=later BR>)

Till now, not clearly revealed who is Head Hunter's son.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

Thanks for clearing that up!

Btw, why did BaReum kill boxer guy? Was it because he inadvertently kill BaReum's mom?

Basically what @airgelaal said. I would also add that he killed Song Soo Ho (Boxer guy) because SSH messed with his family so BR decided that he'll kill Song Soo Ho the exact same way Song Soo Hoo killed his family.

Also the scene where Yo Han saved Bong Yi really broke my heart because Yo Han was such a good and kind kid, but he ended up dying for the brain transplant..

It's interesting to think about how far we came with the drama storyline and how the viewers perspective changed... Like we went from:

- Us seeing Ba Reum as this nice & kind guy working together with Moo Chi to find the 7 sins killer (although I know some people had a feeling BR was the killer)

- Then Yo Han dies and framed for being the 7 sins killers

- Ba Reum gets severely injured and has a brain transplant (sad that Yo Han was killed off only to be used for brain transplant)

- New killer arises and starts killing a bunch of woman (Woo Hyung Cheol)

- We find out that Ba Reum is the true 7 sins killer

- Ba Reum starts to kill off other predators

and now we are at the point of Ba Reum figuring out the OZ organization is behind all of this and Yo Han and Ba Reum were lab rats..

What questions have not been answered and what more questions do we still have about this drama? :loolz: Because I'm pretty sure the writer hasn't answered them all...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Blessing said:

This is the weirdest drama that i have ever watched

too many plot twist for this drama

and the writers keep continue to play on the minds with the audience

and it’s getting bored

We only has 3 episode left 

maybe this is just my feeling

but why the apperance of Kyung Soo Jin is so less. 

i mean she is the second lead

I feels like the writer is forget about HJ character 

there are still many unanswered questions

about how she escaped the head hunter

why doesn't she return to his family

and when will she going to open about her  pandora

Did the writer save her story in the last 2 epiosde or we are getting none of her story?

Sorry for my bad english

Totally agree with you,as I said before the writer is too busy forcing BY in the story to the point that they forgot about HJ ..So many questions about her character and yet she only has three scenes in the episode ? her story is more interesting  than BY's story.. too bad they didn't give her what she deserves..It's not like I want to compare between the 2 characters ..but seriously BY is starting to get on my nerves and the writer is making her do things that doesn't make any sense ..suddenly she is like Sherlock finding out that YH is the kid who saved her in the past then god only knows how she was able to remove the paint of the wall and read YH's name ..I mean how can anyone remove Paint  with a wet tissue someone please say am I missing something ?

Anyway, I agree the story now is a total mess..but I can't get enough of this drama despite all of that..I'm speechless about LSG's acting ..he's perfect for this role despite the fact that i'm totally against making him the bad guy in here..people watches this drama and sees him as their model role what  if some of them chose to play psycho on people ? this is totally wrong <_<

I believe that  OZ is part of the government , that's why no one can put a finger on them yet ..but I don't know why they kept cleaning after BR and protect him ? what they get from this ? 

To  be honest I knew that the writer will take this road , Eventually all of this will lead to the government just like God's gift 14 days..The government was behind everything

MC is gonna be devastated when he knows the truth about BR..I feel bad for him,I can't wait to see how they will end this story ..I think in next episode BR will be behind the  bars sigh,  I already feel sorry for MC he considered BR as his little brother

and for the love of god writer, show HJ some respect give her what she deserves..give her a chance to shine and  to  meet with her parents..or at least the HH  who knows she is alive ..I swear that her character is so deep but I'm so angry that they didn't give her what she deserves..:vicx:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Shajoona said:

I mean how can anyone remove Paint  with a wet tissue someone please say am I missing something ?

:lol: I was wondering the same.  Pretty bad paint job if that’s the case.  And she scrubbed one section only?  But somehow the whole wall ended up being scrubbed clean to reveal the spray painted words. :lol:

I think most of us here have just decided to throw logic out the window.  It began with the brain transplant and from then on it was downhill all the way.

Looks like baby swap hasn’t happened...yet?  As @1ouise sagely pointed out, nothing is confirmed until final credits roll...or is it?  Writer may give us another special ep or 2 to confound us even more. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Shajoona said:

I mean how can anyone remove Paint  with a wet tissue someone please say am I missing something ?

:Megalol:

Indeed.. i thought it just me missing my braincell bcz of this scene :w00t:

Spoiler

he wailed all night when he got home. So it was an accidental death. When young BR aka Jae Hoon, woke up, he saw his family murdered and later he went after boxer to revenge their death. Not shown to us that boxer killed the rest of the family. I think not, probably Oz did it.

Im with you @pixiebelle OZ also had a pro clearance team. 

And also what @Fatemeh Rahemi mention before,

and it somehow linked to Ministry of Science & ICT???

Spoiler

Also about the oz, 

How in the world they are that fast. when somebody dies they take care of the body and the blood stains in 5 mins? and when one of them pressed the dial botton to call Moochi even before he can speak gets killed? 

Edited by holyfea
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

He dumped a body? Why don't I remember. Which episode? 

After the Ferris Wheel?  He was shown in a boat and dumping something which looked like a body into a lake/ocean.  Then he showed up at HJ’s apartment and hugged her saying he was scared?  And MC witnessed it?

8 hours ago, Fatemeh Rahemi said:

Men have XY chromosome. 

Yes.  So it means sons inherit their X chromosome from their moms.  Not their dads.  Children get one sex chromosome from their mom and one from their dad.

Mom XX     Dad XY

Daughter X(Mom)X(Dad)

Son X(Mom)Y(Dad)

So since the psycho(warrior) gene is located in the X Chromosome, then the son’s X Chromosome comes from the mom.  Which means unless the mom carries the psycho gene, the son will never get it. 

• Like 2

@nrllee

I think the writer in the beginning gave us sooo many twists of stories, and when she has to wrap it all, it kind lack of logic. Yes, for some mistery I think she has done a good job, for example why BR wrongly thing YH friends as the one that follow him..But for many other things, the writer seems just give the explanation in a very easy way of answer.. 
For example, how BY find out that the boy who save her is YH with just scrub the paint wkwkwk...or when MC and BR in the police office found out the weird thing about JH and his family register..C'mon BR is there, and he who previously soo clever just stand there doing nothing and only being afraid, when his identity would get revealed..he can make many excuse or do something..but well the plot will get longer I thing... hehehe. And when BR understand that YH is not being part of Oz organization just by listening the inbox message in the abandoned phone..what a coincidence :tounge_wink:

• LOL 1

A) I thought that Daniel Lee was working with Oz (who is he talking to on phone about BaReum, seems he was consulting with someone)?    But it seems he is indeed on the run from them.  

So who is Daniel working with? Is there someone else?

B  ) Im not sure, is the frontal lobe responsible for emotions?  And is the hippocampus for memories?   It seems that BaReum "got" Yohan's emotions?

• Insightful 2

Wait, no one mentioned about BaReum leaping down balconies from floor to floor to chase the bad guy!  For a moment, I thought he was Spiderman!!!

This drama :lol:

18 hours ago, airgelaal said:

And I think YH changed when he found out about his father. I think it was when MC made a scandal in his mother's store.

I agree.  YoHan seeing the reactions from the other ladies in the flower shop and MooChi’s frustration -  could be the first time he knew about his father HH.  This is probably after he rescued dog and Bong Yi.  I think MooChi inadvertently revealed JiEun’s identity as HH’s wife.  She moved there to establish a new life at the town where Jaehoon lived, using her maiden name .  From there on, young YoHan get bullied by other kids as the town knew who his father is.  That changed everything for YoHan.  He walled up, lost the warm friendly personality of his youth and developed an outsider cold attitude.  He may even thought he’s not lovable or deserving of love.  Started acting odd cuz he believes it is his given traits.  A lot of it is projection to keep people away to protect him as well. Might as well be the monster that people think he is as the child of a SK.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

I didn't miss this drama during the break.  But these last two episodes were interesting

The writer, like the old BR is a magician pulling rabbits out of the hat.  Although it was suspected that the government is in on all this.  Just how does a deranged pscyhopath get released from prison to do experimental brain surgery in a major hospital?  OZ is the deep state.  They are experimenting on humans.

At last we find out why there were three bodies. We thought the mother lived but it appears the one who lived was BR's sister.  I am wondering if they used his little autistic sister as a lab mouse, used her brain for experiments.  Experimentation on little children seems to be trending in Korean dramas.  Very dark and creepy. 

I get a lot of insight from the comments because I just can't keep up with all of the characters and victims and pscyhos in this show. 

I think it was rotten to kill off Na Chi-Kook after he had suffered so much and finally came out of the coma.

What really happened to grandma and why?

MuChi shot to kill YH, but was it his shot that hit him?  or one of the Oz people?

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Just how does a deranged pscyhopath get released from prison to do experimental brain surgery in a major hospital?  OZ is the deep state.  They are experimenting on humans.

:lol: I know.  And how does HH get the instruments needed to perform brain surgery on the mice in prison?  Which warden would say it’s okay to give a serial killer sharps just because he’s a surgeon that needs to practise his skills?  Most prisons I know keep track of all their razor blades and go to extreme measures to ensure nothing that even can remotely be used as a weapon gets to inmates.  Only in this drama’s universe.

At last we find out why there were three bodies. We thought the mother lived but it appears the one who lived was BR's sister.  I am wondering if they used his little autistic sister as a lab mouse, used her brain for experiments.  Experimentation on little children seems to be trending in Korean dramas.  Very dark and creepy. 

:crazy:

I get a lot of insight from the comments because I just can't keep up with all of the characters and victims and pscyhos in this show. 

I think it was rotten to kill off Na Chi-Kook after he had suffered so much and finally came out of the coma.

What really happened to grandma and why?

Didn’t the voiceover say she saw something she shouldn’t have?  Was it revealed in the Special eps what she saw?  BR killing cats?  Pulling their teeth out to make BY’s necklace? :crazy:

35 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

MuChi shot to kill YH, but was it his shot that hit him?  or one of the Oz people?

Ooo...now that’s a thought.  Maybe it wasn’t MC’s shot?  But then again, wouldn’t you hear the sound of 2 shots then?  Not like it was very noisy where they were so you would hear 2 shots ring out if that was the case.

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

YoHan seeing the reactions from the other ladies in the flower shop and MooChi’s frustration -  could be the first time he knew about his father HH.  This is probably after he rescued dog and Bong Yi.  I think MooChi inadvertently revealed JiEun’s identity as HH’s wife.  She moved there to establish a new life at the town where Jaehoon lived, using her maiden name .  From there on, young YoHan get bullied by other kids as the town knew who his father is.  That changed everything for YoHan.  He walled up, lost the warm friendly personality of his youth and developed an outsider cold attitude.  He may even thought he’s not lovable or deserving of love.  Started acting odd cuz he believes it is his given traits.  A lot of it is projection to keep people away to protect him as well. Might as well be the monster that people think he is as the child of a SK.

Was this revealed in Ep16/17?  I fast forwarded a lot of it :lol:  So I may have missed crucial details like this...:lol:

Can I just say that were it not for all you people here I wouldn’t have made it so far in the drama? :lol:  I would have pulled out many times already but I keep coming back because everyone else poses different questions and we work it out together.  Even if we’re rolling our eyes in disbelief most of the time.  :lol:

• Blob 1

Just giving my 2cents worth to earlier questions

Q) What happened to BY's grandma ?
I think the question more "Why did BR kill BY's grandma?"

Revealed that it wasn't part of his plan but an accidental prey. She called BR and revealed she saw the "murderer" (she has mistakenly assumed YH is murder after barging into his basement) and about a photo. BR voice-over stated "how could she have seen me when I am here?",  rushed over to find out about the photo. The next parts not very clear but I interpreted it as she saw BR's face and he killed her. Grandma was muttering about wanting to save BY when she was dying. She knew BR was the murderer by then. 

YH was following BR and they fought, when BR was chasing YH, dream-catcher car (Oz) came and knocked BR down. 

-> Was Oz's intention to knock YH instead ? not sure. So far Oz has been protecting BR : guarding his life from young (I think even from womb), cleaning up his crime scenes to prevent him from getting found out etc. 

Q) YH's personality change from when he was young boy - no flower shop scene in Ep 16/17.
The flower shop scenes I remember seeing so far involves Ji Eun & MC. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

*My speculation is baby swap theory*
which many people have suggested earlier in this thread

Couple a) HeadHunter & JI Eun -> Baby A (predator DNA)
Couple b) Daniel's colleague (nice man) & wife -> Baby B (predator DNA)

{I think Assembly man's son was addeded to confuse us. Detective Shin had such minor parts so far it will be a terrible letdown that he is the real predator.}

Baby swapped theory : Oz persuaded the 2 pregnant mothers to swap their babies and sign non-disclosure agreement. Purpose of experiment is to test if growing up condition will have any impact to behaviour of 2 babies with predator DNA gene. 

Benefit for Ji Eun : her own son can grow up without the stigma as HH's son.

Benefit for motherb, then a widow, may be money ? She described her husband was a very nice man and liked by everyone so perhaps she thinks he will grow up fine regardless of his environment. And maybe Ji Eun promised she will not re-marry and will raise the boy in good comfort and education.

Motherb then went on to re-marry, has 2 more kids. But because she knew he is HH's son, she couldn't help suspecting him and did not truly trust him. (some hints from Ep 17 in the things she said to him before she died but not 100% clear).

I guess YH found out about the experiment while he was growing up so his demeanour changed and became cold. Also explains why he said to his mom, "You knew your son is a murderer ?"
Ji Eun's reaction that she was shocked he knew she was not her biological mom and that her son is BR.
Also explains Ji Eun's reaction on seeing BR. 

So I guess when YH found out he tracked down BR and started collecting clues about the murders in his basement in order to understand the traits of pysco-DNA. Why didn't he report to the police ? Cos he knew OZ is government-powered and he will be silenced or that he didn't have enough proof.

So I guess Oz monitored these 2 babies (lab rats) and tracked what happened to them. When YH and BR had the final showdown, Oz should be nearby. Perhaps they want to see which lab rat will survive the fight. So far, Oz seems to lean towards protecting BR more (could be because he is HH's son and exhibiting all the psycho behaviour and hence the lab rat they want to analyse more). 

So I think BR being seriously injured was not planned but in order to save BR, OZ got HH out from jail to do the surgery. That probably also expanded their experiment scope.  

I think politician lady is part of OZ or at least knew about it.
------------------------------------------------------------

At end of Ep 17, it was clearly revealed to us that MC knew BR killed Kang Duk-Soo because he saw the video clips (hard evidence, no speculation). And BY was asking herself : If grandma wasn't killed by YH then who ? I think by Ep 18 she will realise it was was BR.

During Predator Ep 1 & 2, it was heavily hinted that Headhunter recognised BR - either as a fellow predator or his son ? Headhunter saved Chi-kook (sewed up his skull with needle & thread) but his eyes looking at BR indicated he knew then that BR was the one who tried to kill Chi Kook. Possibly HH knew BR is his biological son instead of YH. There was a scene he was reading papers and muttered : That wrench Ji Eun....

----------------------

The plot is super messy and base on kdramaland's record, it will be hard to get a good satisfactory ending which answers all the questions. I think we should be glad if the writer can close off most of the loops she weaved.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, pixiebelle said:

I watched EP16 & 17 with cable TV English subtitles.

1) BR=Jae Hoon=Predator=Killer of 7 deadly sins confirmed. No go with "alternative world" theory of Predators ep 1&2. 

1a) Yes, herbal kid confirmed to be YoHan. The kid who applied medicine on young Jae Hoon. He was a nice kid. BR saw that young YoHan was being followed. (by Oz man)

2) Boxer+Detective Lee (whom MC is going after)+JH's fake aunty/uncle = employees of OZ 
Detective Lee said to himself he is not doing it for money ...

3) Boxer appeared to be hired as some kind of body guard for JH. So when his mother (assumed real birth mother for now) tried to smoulder him with a pillow, he accidentally killed her. His grandma gave an interview in present time that he wailed all night when he got home. So it was an accidental death. When young BR aka Jae Hoon, woke up, he saw his family murdered and later he went after boxer to revenge their death. Not shown to us that boxer killed the rest of the family. I think not, probably Oz did it.

4) Oz appears to be government link with power to change National security id in the database, family register etc.

5) Oz appears to be after Daniel. Daniel has a photo of Jennifer which seemed important. We can't see her face now.

6) YoHan confirmed to be the person who saved young BY. Proven that he has empathy and emotions. He went after BR and confronted him when he wanted to save kidnapped boy. YoHan not= murderer. YoHan told BR they were both Lab Rats. So YoHan knew something. 

7) Guy killed in car with dreamcatcher = guy who killed Chi-Kook in hospital. It appeared he was silenced when he tried to contact MC. BUT he had USB hidden in dreamcatcher which MC found. The drive showed lots of footage of BR including his murders. So this guy should be sent by OZ to follow BR and report back to Oz. Ep 17 ended with MC watching these clips and realised BR killed the rapist.

8) Both YoHan and BR were followed since young.

9) Young man who saved younger-self pregnant Ji-Eun in forest was boxer <-- should be sent by OZ  
Ji Eun revealed this to us when she saw his photo when clearing HJ's desk.
(So I am guessing "baby swap" theory is possible if boxer is the "assigned body guard" to watch Ji-Eun's child <lab rat#1=Jae Hoon=later BR>)

Till now, not clearly revealed who is Head Hunter's son.

Thanks so much for sharing this.

• Like 3

By the way, in EP 17, BR was running around trying to verify if YH has a OZ tattoo on his body.

During the scene with medical director, it was revealed he secretly video HH doing the brain surgery against HH's knowledge. Medical director was in the operating theater. 
Revealed no autopsy done on YH.

I guess from that could stem several possibilities ? Example (1) no brain surgery was actually done ? And medicine given to BR triggered the emotional responses ? (2) YoHan was alive and hidden away by Oz ?

This is Kdrama-land so anything can happen, I guess. B)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pixiebelle said:

Q) What happened to BY's grandma ?
I think the question more "Why did BR kill BY's grandma?"

Revealed that it wasn't part of his plan but an accidental prey. She called BR and revealed she saw the "murderer" (she has mistakenly assumed YH is murder after barging into his basement) and about a photo. BR voice-over stated "how could she have seen me when I am here?",  rushed over to find out about the photo. The next parts not very clear but I interpreted it as she saw BR's face and he killed her. Grandma was muttering about wanting to save BY when she was dying. She knew BR was the murderer by then. 

============

Q) YH's personality change from when he was young boy - no flower shop scene in Ep 16/17.
The flower shop scenes I remember seeing so far involves Ji Eun & MC. 
=======

I guess YH found out about the experiment while he was growing up so his demeanour changed and became cold. Also explains why he said to his mom, "You knew your son is a murderer ?"
Ji Eun's reaction that she was shocked he knew she was not her biological mom and that her son is BR.
Also explains Ji Eun's reaction on seeing BR. 

• Grandma sewn button on Bareum's shirt.  There was a reflection of the button in the photo. Grandma suddenly regain her 10/10 vision and spot the reflection in the dark alley to realize the killer is BaReum ----> leads to her end.  He burned the photo, dropped it half burned to chase YoHan, Grandma grabbed the photo in her clutched hand.  BaReum killed her because she recognized him as 7sins killer.
  • Ji Eun moved to another town, into JaeHoon's town, opened a flower shop (holding lessons that day in the shop).   MooChi, for some reasons, found where her shop is, came to ask for more money to cover his brother's hospital fees.  Not only was MC desperate that day, he was furious seeing Ji Eun leading a normal life.  He, on the other hand, has to navigate the hardship of an orphan while trying to find work to help his brother.  At their confrontation outside the shop, Ji Eun was interrupted by a small male voice calling out "Mom".  I believe that was Yo Han on the day he first heard and find out about his father HH.  Yo Han the kind boy changed that day.
  • YH's deceased friend Kim Joon Sung, whose jacket was worn by Yo Han when he was chased by BaReum, worked for the same government branch as SSH and Bareum's uncle.  I think this is how Yo Han was able to look into the Oz project, how he know about the other kid JaeHoon/BaReum. How he realized that they were lab rats before BaReum got any inkling.  Young YoHan already complained to his teacher in grade school that he was being followed. Kim Joon Sung helped him get the psychopath tests I am guessing.
  • I am on the camp that think Yo Han is HH's son.  Ji Eun's reaction is the shock that Yo Han knows about the existence of the test that she tried hard to hide. 
  • Let's said that BaReum is HH's son, I think it is more likely JiEun abandoned her son because she doesn't want anything to do with him.  If Ji Eun wanted to hide her son's true identity so that he doesn't have to suffer the stigma as HH's son, it would mean that she loves her son.  We haven't seen any loving or motherly reactions from JiEun toward BaREum.  If she has given him up for his protection out of love, she would still want to keep track of him, tried to see him once in a while even from afar, intervened when he needed help, abused and lost.  Here. it feels like she wants nothing to do with him.  She was ill seeing BaReum at the hospital, after finding out YoHan is dead. I also find it weird that the researcher's wife would give up her son when she insisted that she can raised him as an upright person.  She wouldn't give her child up for money, it doesn't sound plausible with this fighting spirit.  Why would she remarried? Could it be because she was financially strapped as a single mother who needed to provide for her own son ---> she didn't have money.
  • Like 3

@bedifferent

I am laughing when you said Granma gain her 10/10 vision.. Well, in my opinion the writer has tried to make all the answer of her plot is make sense..Eventhough some times it rather laughable..hehehe...just like BY find out the YH truth by wiping the paint LOL...

I agree with you. I think YH is Ji Eun son...Maybe the writer wants to said that becoming the son of bad person do not make you instantly becoming such a horrible person..
But, I am wondering maybe YH did kill someone..maybe the OZ people..
We saw he wanted to meet Daniel at the playground..and then there was a killing, we don't know who is the victim becoz Daniel is alive now.
How about if OZ people want to kill DAniel and YH stop him and maybe kill him..That's why he throw a body in the lake, he reveal to CHJ that he was afraid , and he said to his mom that your son is a killer..Not the serial killer, but did kill someone.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, Avocado80 said:

@bedifferent

I am laughing when you said Granma gain her 10/10 vision.. Well, in my opinion the writer has tried to make all the answer of her plot is make sense..Eventhough some times it rather laughable..hehehe...just like BY find out the YH truth by wiping the paint LOL...

We saw he wanted to meet Daniel at the playground..and then there was a killing, we don't know who is the victim becoz Daniel is alive now.

How about if OZ people want to kill DAniel and YH stop him and maybe kill him..That's why he throw a body in the lake, he reveal to CHJ that he was afraid , and he said to his mom that your son is a killer..Not the serial killer, but did kill someone.  

That was the most ludicrous thing ever, seeing Bong Yi wiped that wall... A paint job that Ji Eun did several days/weeks ago ....the paint survived rain in between but not the magic eraser Bong Yi carried with her.

Maybe Yo Han killed his shadow?  The person OZ sent to trail him.  That's an interesting angle about why Yo Han mentioned her son is a killer.  

Police found a zipper in the ferris wheel?  This will come back to us I am sure.  Whose jacket is missing a zipper?  Or is it a backpack zipper? 

42 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

I guess from that could stem several possibilities ? Example (1) no brain surgery was actually done ? And medicine given to BR triggered the emotional responses ? (2) YoHan was alive and hidden away by Oz ?

I think surgery was done since the medical director mentioned HH could have a brilliant career in another life.  Plus, he turned on the camera so it is an underhanded way to spy on another surgeon's techniques or recorded the deed for OZ.  Yes @nrlleeI noticed no transplant rejection medications, BaReum with no follow up post op, surgery done with no vasculature connection.  I also love that the medical director walked into the operating room, no mask, to dismiss the rest of the operating team to clear room for HH. :lol:  This drama is just too much.

The medicine, perhaps, are given to regulate his aggressive nature or up his MAO.  To control his killing urges.  I also realized this drama should have been been included in the fantasy genre too.

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Maybe Yo Han killed his shadow?  The person OZ sent to trail him.  That's an interesting angle about why Yo Han mentioned her son is a killer.  

Now that’s a thought.  There was definitely a body.  They found a decomposed body in the ocean/lake.  I remember a Man in Black coming up to lady politician and informing her that they fished up a body.  She asked if it was Daniel and he replied it’s too decomposed to be sure?  Something to that effect.  

There was a fair bit of blood happening in that Ferris Wheel cabin (? Is that what they are called?).  Did they work out if it was Daniel’s?  Or didn’t they?  I forget.  Det Shin pulled MC into the investigation when it really wasn’t his jurisdiction.  He keeps popping up at important junctures and overhearing important conversations and often steering the investigation a certain way with his suggestions?  Then there’s that creepy coincidence that he chose to marry his fiancé (who was supposed to be the daughter of a serial killer but later on wasn’t :lol:).  

Police found a zipper in the ferris wheel?  This will come back to us I am sure.  Whose jacket is missing a zipper?  Or is it a backpack zipper? 

Wasn’t that a zipper off a shoe?  Again I forget.  :lol:.  It’s been too confusing with too many serial killers and bodies and mysteries all jumbled up together :lol:

The other thing which caught my interest about Daniel is why he’s so fixated about his sister Jennifer?  He was worried about the photo of her he left behind stashed in his chair?  I recall in Ep1 (?) when he first comes back to Korea and visits HH, HH asked him about a missing “brother” whom they never found?   When I went back to listen to what was asked, HH asked him about his “DongSaeng” which could mean brother or sister.  Subs translated it to brother.  What if it was Jennifer?  She went missing.  Which is why Daniel pinned HH in the interrogation room and asked about her after he was confirmed to be a serial killer.  HH never told him where her body was did he?  So she’s still missing.  Is Daniel’s fixation something to do with finding her missing body?  He’s done a deal with HH maybe?  In exchange for information about where her body was disposed of?  So that’s who he’s working for?  HH?  Who knows?  Just a crazy thought percolating in my mind. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1