17 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Ep 10 and properly  ep 11 will decide if I can even  keep watch it live  till the end or waiting till it end and watched once or even drop it totally  ( as I said BY making her death or help BR  in his crime  is my final  red line)

Join me @nona88 - I am waiting fo rmore episodes to come out to resume watching...

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

WHAT WHAT WHAT!! I dont think everyone here has watched the latest episode yet so I dont want to spoil it, but is anyone else feeling sad like me?  I'm frustrated because I think my favourite character is going to die :bawling: I think i may stop watching untill all the remaining episodes come out

Edited by Ale
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Ale said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT!! I dont think everyone here has watched the latest episode yet so I dont want to spoil it, but is anyone else feeling sad like me?  I'm frustrated because I think my favourite character is going to die :bawling: I think i may stop watching untill all the remaining episodes come out

I watched live:surprisedwut: I am not sad till they show that full scene next episode ( we were tricked enought with half scenes and imagination  one) 

But I am holding on not cause what happen but cause what I know  what they can do next that what I am fear not just only going to make me sad but can break my willpower to even watch it 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@nona88 and @Ale - hugs to you too. I had to give up three episodes ago but I feel your pain. I always say it is good to give the show the benefit of the doubt so hang on. In case you give up, we'll be three here! I still lurk but I just needed a break. I have been watching happy shows lately so to get over all this darkness. I like darkness but this is too much for me, and god knows I can take (I am a lit professor who specializes in genocide literature!!) a lot but when it is pointless or to just shock in an entertainment context...

So hugs to you both! :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, Ale said:

My goodness, I was shocked when I saw that happened... I don't know if they would kill him off though since he is an important and main character. Just like @nona88 I will not believe that he is dead until we see the whole scene next episode...!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

This show is so weird though; it is starting to feel more like a social experiment now. As in the three babies were put togethe rin situations to see what would happen. Perhaps to control it later? To see what types of environments would pushc somewhere to committ a crime?

That would be the only coherent explanation for this spree of violence.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

You know my friends  I am really not angry or in crazy mood like the past week but that not good not getting  angry mean I am giving up hope I am sure how this really going to be 

As @nrllee said before I sign up for drama that will show the natural vs neutral, but from ep 6 when I start thinking and writing  crazy thoughs that keep come true I understood  that will not  be what we promised to have,  the only figh going to be between  or the Old bad BR and the new one who has feeling  or  between  the old good BR and the crazy new killer instinct 

And I realized it from ep 6 but I keeped hoping the writer  will still show balance fight between  the two side's  cause yeh no matter  who she decides  that will win in the end it up to her but the argument  itself  and the fight  should at least  have 20% on the good side too

since if she didn't do that , it mean she sign off all the people  who really born as psychopath  to be killers and that not even true in real life ( there the socialpath who more danger and even them not all really ending a killers)  that totally one side argument  not what they promised  about 

( as I write before  YH will just a bad side too as how the environment  only destroy people) 

That even darker  then the real life, that like showing yeh they had the right to kill the baby's  if the test was 100%sure they psychopath  and not genius  and that not acceptable 

I understand  that the main idea to make the psychopath  have regret but there should be little  hope and balance  all the way not only showing it in the last few episodes 

I am still hoping even when all my mind disagree with me , I keep seeing what she will choice and still tell myself  maybe I will be wrong in one point  

I wrote that if they killed BY I cant keep  on, not cause  she my favorite  character , not cause she cute or not cause I even had hope for romance ( they make me see all the romance  in creepy way from ep 6) I said that cause the balance that I talked about she was one of the major one ( the victims  of muilty things but still stand and stopped  from doing wrong )

if this drama only  was made to make the  the psychopath  killers suffer they should said that from the start not adding the interesting  promise  of having that argument  too  

I am hoping I am wrong , but if by ep 10-11 if  they killed BY or made her even help BR on his crime then that the last logic  evidence that I can't after that ignored  the sure  really path of this drama  

BY didn't  show in ep 7 , in ep 8 she had two to three scene only , the same with ep 9 that not going well 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Having watched the episode, I am speechless. Will the killing of important characters continue? I don't think that Mu Chi will die just yet. But that whole scene was crazy. If they kill off Mu Chi just like that, then no, I am not really gonna like this drama. Especially they showed that someone, seemingly Bong Yi saw it happen. Anyway, as others, I am not really convinced on this scene, until they show it properly. 

@nona88 I got to say, you were amazing with your whole theory of Hong Ju deciding against the abortion in the final moments. I got to say, all the Chingus who predicted the head transplant thing, and head hunter doing it all as part of the experiment, you are amazing too. I firstly didn't really predict the head transplant and the whole experiment thing, while I liked the experiment theory, but I wasn't really a fan of brain transplant here. 

Now again, the question is, who is the real killer. The age old question we have been asking since the second episode. Is Ba Reum seeing his own memories or is it Yo Han's. Is Ba Reum really the kid in the pic at his home, or did the aunt pull of another thing. You see, I am still not convinced that Yo Han is the killer here and think that those memories Jung Ba Reum is seeing are actually his. I think the HH realized something about Ba Reum because of which he decided to perform the surgery. 

I do agree with @nona88, we might actually see Bong Yi cover up for Ba Reum in Mu Chi's case, making herself believe it has something to do with his brain damage. But what about the next ones? Will she become the accomplice here? I don't really think so, but surely, she will be covering up for him, at least to me it seems to be the case right now. The showrunners sure are cunning, not including Mu Chi or any hint about him (his death, or admitted in hospital), making us guess what's gonna happen to him. Let's hope for the best for him.

• Like 4

Okay  back to others murder  I still think the ex detective  isn't the killer but his son, his son first kill was the little girl from the same neighborhood, his father found about it and hide his son crime he burry  the corpse and add with her the detective daughter  hairpin(that I still think she Hj)

He though even if the corpse  was found someday  they will think it the detective daughter and not the the neighborhood  missing child so never will found evidence  on his son ( we talking about 25 years ago the DNA test was limited  and wasnt so working on bones  so using what was on the hairpin was logical) 

But what he thought was one time mistake from his son,  wasnt, and his son was a psycho murder  after growing up he keep killing and again the father try to save him 

The ex detective  was so sorry  infront of his friend and was closing his eyes waiting for him to kill him that not a behavior  of a series killers but a guilty heart of a father for helping his son to hide his crimes 

The question  if the son was  always  like this or he was one of the child's that HHS mess with, and that why the father still feel the needed to protect  him 

Hj cant be innocent  in my eyes, beside hidden her past, even see her parents  misery  life cause losing her all that can  be explained  by guilt but she was the one who send that  tap she was totally giving the though for the political  to use HHS to save BR and mostly know that they will use YH( she wasnt even  suprise  when they announce  his death) and now she act like she know nothing, there a limit of how much all her acting can be explained  as guilt or victim trauma reacting 

And yeh if it BR really memory  she the girl from his past , she was the one who was with him for so long and that dont fit with YH who she meet  as growing up or maybe they didn't  show everything till now ( and yeh I am not wanting to go more darker question  if the her child was even YH  child-l had enough  being right about crazy things) 

Edit and why would ever HHS  change his mind to do the surgery, why would he even tell them to use his son Yh brain, and why he will ever was interested  in BR eyes from the past, and why would he even tell him about his secret  lap the secret  he hold for 25 years and even tell him his life story that he never told anyone about , that only can be explained  if he really found that BR  his son he was saving his son, giving his son his legacy or that HHS  has another plan now to show the world his brilliant work 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I think the lead of this drama is BR, MC, BY and HJ..
So I think all of them is save until the last episode :glasses:

BY and HJ are strong woman...maybe they can get in a danger ..but still have power to overcome that..

this is only half of series, so I couldn't think what other plot twist that the writer will give us

I understand since the beginning, the episodes is very compact and have throw a lot of stories already..so I am expecting many more story will emerge...

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Really?  So brain transplant like we thought?  :expressionless:.  

Honestly this writer is just giving the audience gratuitous gore.  Shock for the sake of shocking.  So MC dies?  Sigh...he was my favourite character.  Why would the writer muddy the waters of nature Vs nurture by giving BR a double dose of the gene (with the brain transplant)?  You can’t do that in real life.  Brain transplants I mean.  They (BR and YH) weren’t even familial so the odds of the body rejecting it is real.  :expressionless:  Or was it just a dream/hallucination that he was killing MC?  And he was really killing the cat? 

Writer trolled us with BY killing YH.  So chances are she may well troll us with the death of MC?  I can’t imagine her killing off a key character like that mid drama.  We’re not even close to the end yet.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Honestly this writer is just giving the audience gratuitous gore.  Shock for the sake of shocking.  So MC dies?  Sigh...he was my favourite character.  Why would the writer muddy the waters of nature Vs nurture by giving BR a double dose of the gene (with the brain transplant)?  You can’t do that in real life.  Brain transplants I mean.  They (BR and YH) weren’t even familial so the odds of the body rejecting it is real.  :expressionless:  Or was it just a dream/hallucination that he was killing MC?  And he was really killing the cat? 

Writer trolled us with BY killing YH.  So chances are she may well troll us with the death of MC?  I can’t imagine her killing off a key character like that mid drama.  We’re not even close to the end yet.

Yes, my feelings exactly, the brain transplant thing is too big a stretch.  Also I feel the drama is getting darker and darker, I dont see possible redention for JBR.  Im torn though because I am really really curious to know what will happen next so I still watch the episodes.    About the posssible romance between BY and BR , i think that ship has crashed LOL, because it looks like it was her the one watching.  Oh, and a previous person pointed out that there is someone else watching BR killing MC, I wonder who that can be???

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, carolinedl said:

@nona88 and @Ale - hugs to you too. I had to give up three episodes ago but I feel your pain. I always say it is good to give the show the benefit of the doubt so hang on. In case you give up, we'll be three here! I still lurk but I just needed a break. I have been watching happy shows lately so to get over all this darkness. I like darkness but this is too much for me, and god knows I can take (I am a lit professor who specializes in genocide literature!!) a lot but when it is pointless or to just shock in an entertainment context...

So hugs to you both! 

Thanks dear I think I need therapy I am thinking the same like the writer  that so dark and crazy 

Yeh I holding up well till now but I love the peace  of my mind more then any story specially  a live one where I cant  watched  it or read it all at once 

When the drama go behind  logic  and any hope and do darkness  and twists for the twisted as a reason not the story itself  that my limit 

I will see If they will dare( sorry they will dare anyways) then I will see if they really will choice  to destroy everything  even right now  and how much I can keep up without taken break 

This year so many  supposed to be great dramas ending having mess before the second  half and I am keeping with them and giving them chances to only getting out with traumas 

But I have to say no matter  what all the actors and  actress  in this drama doing brilliant  work to have a new level of respect  so that too made me having hard time to not support  them 

8 hours ago, ferily said:

My goodness, I was shocked when I saw that happened... I don't know if they would kill him off though since he is an important and main character. Just like @nona88 I will not believe that he is dead until we see the whole scene next episode...!!

Yeh tell everything  end nothing sure they played enough  with us till now but that dont mean I am not ready that they really can kill a main  character  like MC now( accept  the craziness  dear that they prove they have) 

19 minutes ago, Ale said:

Yes, my feelings exactly, the brain transplant thing is too big a stretch.  Also I feel the drama is getting darker and darker, I dont see possible redention for JBR.  Im torn though because I am really really curious to know what will happen next so I still watch the episodes.    About the posssible romance between BY and BR , i think that ship has crashed LOL, because it looks like it was her the one watching.  Oh, and a previous person pointed out that there is someone else watching BR killing MC, I wonder who that can be???

Romance my friend!! That ship , I am from two weeks hoping they not ending killing BY soon or make more uncured  damage  to her again 

They have cute scenes together  but after few seconds  I always  start to see creepy another meaning of him targeting her and using her and only going to destroy her before killing her 

So yeh what romance  they will keep give us honey to give after that the most darker and twisted  minds thought and event 

I am here praying to save that girl from death  and darkness  not daring to ask for more 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Dear yeh they did all the craziness  till the minds transplant  dont look so werid and illogical  compared to other things they did 

Welcome  join me not even have the power to get angry anymore  

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

53 minutes ago, Ale said:

I dont see possible redention for JBR. 

I see redemption because I still believe he is good.  That he was good in the beginning before the head trauma.  That these strange flashes of insanity is the part of YH’s brain taking over momentarily (drawing the pictures).  Question is, do we believe YH was capable of those killings?  He’s not exhibiting any alpha male traits (which HH exhibits).  YH tried to kill himself after the high school attack from bullies.  Serial killers don’t do that.  They plot revenge.  I guess then we need to ask ourselves why then does BR see visions of those murders?  Is it because YH visualised them in his head as he was tracking the real serial killer - the 7deadly sins murderer (which I still think is Officer SS - he exhibits alpha male traits, hating it when someone seems smarter or better than he is, lying about facts of the case because the new BR is so much faster than he is at picking up details - exactly like HH).  YH mistakenly thought it was BR that was the serial killer?  Hence the hammer attack?

This is my hypothesis about SS 

Why then did Officer Shin stop for a year?  I think it was because he likes the game.  When there’s a challenger.  It was MC before who SS wanted to gain the upper hand on. Once MC was dispatched to the Evidence Department.  No longer in homicide, the fun was no longer there?  SS himself was shafted out to the districts.  Until BR was reinstated with pomp and ceremony.  Suddenly there was another challenger and it was game on again.  A bit like how HH was angry when Daniel came back to Korea and seemed to usurp his “god like” status.  He felt threatened.  He was no longer the alpha.  Daniel was nominated for the Nobel Prize.  His research into the Warrior gene held the balance between life and death.  Had the government passed the Bill, Daniel’s genetic research pretty much determined which babies lived and which died.  That’s deity status.  This incensed HH who felt that status belonged to him alone.  Not this cleaner nobody who got lucky.   This propelled HH into an unplanned kill of the Ko family.  And he was busted as a result.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Oh gosh, guys is the writer really, REALLY going on the brain transplant trope? Please tell me no...please... I was hoping at least that the writer would be faking us out ON THAT. Please tell me that Han Seo Joon just did a normal brain surgery to save BR and all of this brain transplant is a misunderstanding.. (I have yet to watch episode 9 with eng subs yet)

If the whole brain transplant is true, does that mean what Ba Reum is seeing IS Yo Han's memories and Yo Han was the real killer 1 year ago? Are we going to continue to see BR struggle with these memories of YH? I mean before today's episode, I was starting to believe that Ba Reum is the killer...but maybe Ba Reum was geniunely not the killer 1 year ago but with this whole brain transplant or whatever, his psychopath gene instincts are coming out, conflicting with Yo Han's murderous brain? Ugh I don't know what to believe anymore. Especially after Ba Reum did that with Moo Chi. I mean how will Ba Reum get away with this because Bong Yi witnessed this too. Oh how I wish that was all an imagination.

Also I'm sus of Officer Shin as well. Wouldn't be surprised if he's an accomplice or main killer or something..

EDIT: Also at the ending scene where Ba Reum strangles and starts to hit Moo Chi, it looks like someone else is there aside from Bong Yi... I wonder who that is

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

This episode is very confusing for me:

Questions:

1) why did the glasses guy Jung Mon not tell the truth about the one buried in the grave was his daughter, not the detective's daughter?

2) how did he find out that it was Jae Pil who killed his daughter 20+years ago?

• Like 1
  • Blob 1