Jump to content

[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마


0ly40
 Share

Recommended Posts

Im done watched episode 11. I think jtbc will end the kissing scene at the end of episode 10 but, but jtbc continue gave them more couple time! 

They are really good at playing the character of a person who is really in love. They make me in love to them too.

Although I do not like Lee Jae Shin and the arrogant woman (I forgot her name) but I hope they also find their own happiness.

 

The scene of Chae's three siblings is also interesting. Close family ties are shown to be felt.

 

Also in korean dramas now there is an element of lgbt and dubious such as the relationship between Mr. chef and husband of Hyun Seung sister.

 

I hope we will be able to see bts for that hug, lift scene and warm kiss in the park.

 

How do i want to move on with the perfect Hyung Seung character as that boyfriend.

 

 

 

P/sss:I have seen on instagram, a hater account that says jtbc is desperate to make an intimate scene even though they are just in love because of the low rating. Very annoying reasons and comments!

  • Like 5
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As far as i know the ratings of this drama are normal, not very high but it's still good. JTBC is a cable drama so it's good. These haters are annoying and ignorant so don't worry chingus!

regarding the second sister's husband i think the chef was in love with him but he can't reciprocate his feelings so they are friends only.

About the preview i don't think Song Ah will accept the position in Europe, she can't bear to stay away from HS, she herself said to him in ep 8 that distance is not allowed so i guess maybe in the first time she'll accept but she will not leave.

BTW i love OTP and hope to see a happy ending too for the others characters... :approves:

16 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Im done watched episode 11. I think jtbc will end the kissing scene at the end of episode 10 but, but jtbc continue gave them more couple time! 

They are really good at playing the character of a person who is really in love. They make me in love to them too.

Although I do not like Lee Jae Shin and the arrogant woman (I forgot her name) but I hope they also find their own happiness.

 

The scene of Chae's three siblings is also interesting. Close family ties are shown to be felt.

 

Also in korean dramas now there is an element of lgbt and dubious such as the relationship between Mr. chef and husband of Hyun Seung sister.

 

I hope we will be able to see bts for that hug, lift scene and warm kiss in the park.

 

How do i want to move on with the perfect Hyung Seung character as that boyfriend.

 

 

 

P/sss:I have seen on instagram, a hater account that says jtbc is desperate to make an intimate scene even though they are just in love because of the low rating. Very annoying reasons and comments!

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, Main couple cuteness overload aside ....  :heart2beat:

 

Writer-nim's stock is going way up with me - At the start of this drama I absolutely loathed Jae-Shin, but now ... :anguished:

 

I'm not suggesting he get back together with Song-Ah, nor defending his actions with her, but damn I feel really bad for him -  Father, Mother, psychotic fiance', dominating spectre that follows him at work - while it was great to see him step away and resign, I have a feeling he'll be pulled back in (preview hints at it)- I hope before the end he can actually find himself/happiness - he's a well written tragic character, I just hope he doesn't end that way

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice going hyojoo. Behaving erratically in public to an ex-gf who's already moved on. 

I'd say it's a done deal when the gf didn't even know she was a mistress and backed off when she found out. What would an ex who cut him off know about his private whereabouts?

If she wants to blame someone, it should be Jaeshin. She should've talked it out with Jaeshin instead of ambiguously implying things like "yeah, you finally know you place and it's here". I hope they'll soon show why she persisted in dragging down Jaeshin with her (going as far as overdosing to get him). Was she tired of men hurting her and Jaeshin happened to be the only guy friend who hasn't?

At one point, he might've been an attractive happy guy but now he just looks haggard and miserable all the time. Tho I doubt that - since his father's debts and being the director's slave were toppling him over his whole life.

I don't get what these ladies find so interesting about Jaeshin.

If hyojoo's drinking these past days to suppress her emotions, she's clearly not happy. So why would want to continue feeling that way and making him to stay?

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! My first post here. After yesterday's uber cuteness I couldn't control from posting:wub:

 

Just how adorable are these two together!! The tent date was cute but I loved their next unplanned date even more where he picks her up & refuses to let go till she kisses him. TWICE!!:fullofhearts: I went all awwwww at that:D Their height difference made it all the more cute with her looking like a little adorable doll in his arms:D

Also, the office colleagues pretending to not know anything about them was hilarious. I love that entire team. They gel so well together.

 

 

I am glad Jae shin asked that psycho fiancée of his to get lost. She gets on my nerves every time I see her. Such a spoilt brat! I have no great love for Jae shin either but this woman irritates on an entirely different level. I wonder why his mother abandoned him? Was it because she left her husband & left her child behind or something else??

 

I also love the bonding between Hyun seung and his sisters. The younger one is definitely a little know it all but she is definitely not bad & loves her siblings equally. Why do I feel her husband is not gay, but was friends with the chef in school & then suddenly the chef confessed his feelings for him & somehow he felt betrayed? Like maybe he felt the chef used his platonic friendship to get close to him with romantic intentions? Maybe that is why he is so formal with the chef...he couldn't end the friendship but couldn't be as friendly as friends are. 

 

The precap was interesting. I hope Song ah doesn't allow Hyo joo to bully her. That line about her wanting to find a new job worries me a little. I love their team & I dont want Jae shin to disturb her life more than he already has.

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Impossible not commenting here after last episode :heart:

You can almost feel their pure love and I think is most job of the actors too for portraying the characters this well. I like the chemistry they have, I hope this isn't the only drama where they work together, I hope for more in the future.

 

Hyo Joo what I can say... As I mention before, I thought she was intelligent but I guess not, she's too stubborn and maybe her mental issues blur her mind. But I always remember what she say in the first episode "if you want something you must have it, doesn't matter the method you use to have it" so of course she will use everything and destroy everything too in order to have what she want. I hope Jae Shin stay strong and don't go back to her, I think he's too hurt and constantly left behind already to stay with somebody that don't think on him and just want to fulfilled her whims. He deserve happiness and I'm sure he can be successful anywhere but with that family.

I think the angst part will start today and I'm kind of sad because they have so beautiful moments and I hope doesn't finish too early. They had a lot already to experience more suffering.

Let's see what happens today, crossing my fingers for the best.

 

P.S: the cameraman and director work for the kiss in the park :love: such beautiful cuts, I want to see that part forever..

 

 

Edited by celflor
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hope she will not go in Europe... REALLY HOPE writernim don't go to that route:facepalm:

Or i think she will accept to go but at the last minute she will not leave and run to HS as showed in some pic spoiler posted here fews days ago...:rubchin:

2 minutes ago, ihyw said:

A fashion look at Song Ah from Elle Korea

 

 

She is GORGEOUS AND NO ONE HAS DOUBT ABOUT IT!!:fullofhearts:

TEXT PREVIEW FOR EP 13 (CREDIT TO Shannon K Fleming from YT)

The title for 13 is NEVER BREAK UP. I don't know enough Korean to translate this so... Papago translation of next week's synopsis: Song-a agonizes over the proposal of her role model, Choi BM's European TF team, but it is not easy to even talk to Hyun-seung as it is difficult to make a decision. While she was hesitating, Hyun-seung learned about Europe first. Meanwhile, Jaeshin returns to settle the relationship between Hyoju and Jaewoon. Google translate: Song-a ponders over the proposal of her role model, Choi BM's European TF team, but it is not easy to even speak to Hyun-seung as the decision is difficult. While Song-a hesitates, Hyun-seung also learns about Europe first. Meanwhile, Jae-shin returns to clear up the relationship between Hyo-ju and Jae-woon. Also, keep in mind JTBC previews can be somewhat misleadings.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

 

The title for 13 is NEVER BREAK UP. I don't know enough Korean to translate this so... Papago translation of next week's synopsis: Song-a agonizes over the proposal of her role model, Choi BM's European TF team, but it is not easy to even talk to Hyun-seung as it is difficult to make a decision. While she was hesitating, Hyun-seung learned about Europe first. Meanwhile, Jaeshin returns to settle the relationship between Hyoju and Jaewoon. Google translate: Song-a ponders over the proposal of her role model, Choi BM's European TF team, but it is not easy to even speak to Hyun-seung as the decision is difficult. While Song-a hesitates, Hyun-seung also learns about Europe first. Meanwhile, Jae-shin returns to clear up the relationship between Hyo-ju and Jae-woon. Also, keep in mind JTBC previews can be somewhat misleadings.

Maybe she will finally leave at the end of episode 13, and there will be a time jump of 6 months or a year and there, there will already be a new girl who will here for the ML, and the misunderstandings go on extend to episode 14. And they will go back to episode 15. Anyway, I have the impression that it takes the usual practice to break up

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, marrez1 said:

Maybe she will finally leave at the end of episode 13, and there will be a time jump of 6 months or a year and there, there will already be a new girl who will here for the ML, and the misunderstandings go on extend to episode 14. And they will go back to episode 15. Anyway, I have the impression that it takes the usual practice to break up

HOPE NOT... IT WILL BE HEARTBREAKING TO SEE ANOTHER GIRL AROUND HIM:what!:... And we don't need any kind of misunderstandings because we have others character situation to take care of :criesariver:

Hope someone read the webtoon but i want to trust writernim...:heartxoxo:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finish today episode. 

When they together why my heart like 'dugun dugun' :partyblob: The way hyung seung stare at song ah always like full of passion. 

 

They did a great job to potrait lovely couple. So matured and comfort each other. Im amazed by their chemistry. 

 

I love the way director potrait chae siblings bonding time. So nice and make me feels calm. 

 

Huhuhu....the chef and hyun seung in law.  I hope his sister can handle with wise and rational. 

 

Every supporting cast do a great job too. I saw in male manager instagram, they (Klar team) go hiking together. Maybe on their free time. And not for shooting. I dont know.

 

Lee Jae Shin is indeed selfish and not honest in relationship. Fortunately, he quickly realized. I was amazed with the feeling of ceo (lee jae shin friend) who really thinks jae shin is his true friend. jae shin should be grateful for that.

 

The last scene make me wanna scream. We will see they kiss again! 

 

 

And and and the preview for next week, whats a meaning we never break up? Dont break up my dear. Its make me feel sick to wait until next week Hahaha....im crazy!

 

Got to sleep right now...zzzzzzz

 

  • Like 6
  • Blob 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..