[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmmmm why I'm so disappointed about the plotline for this part of the drama... 3 years time lapse is ridiculous for me but ok let's see what happen next.

I think SA put her work as priority and the communication with her partner as last on her list, which was not bad of course but she made a promise to him and I think that's the reason why HS seems really disappointed on her, he's acting like the time when he decided to take step aside from her.

What I like is that from now will be her that will pursuit and try to win him over again, it will be nice and fun to see how HS plays the difficult/hard to reach one.

I hope the best for Young Seung, I hope her husband (maybe ex now, who knows) didn't fill the divorce petition and they sort things out, he seems like he loves her but is too afraid to hurt her and getting him hurt again and is acting impulsively.

I getting this weird feeling that maybe Hyo Joo and Jae Shin can finish together after all, maybe with another approach they can be more mature and have a healthy relationship.

Preview translation (credit to Park Min Young subber from Subscene subtitle)

Spoiler

Welcome back, General Manager Yoon!
You've returned in glory.

Will you be okay seeing Hyun-seung?

How did they look?
Are they okay?
I thought it'd be okay, but it wasn't.

I tried to hide it.

It's been a year, right?

That's not enough time
to get over someone.

Want to have dinner?
No, I'll be leaving now.

I'm not completely over you.
I'm so sorry.

So i assume they stayed as couple for 2 years then something went wrong and they broke up! Because from subtitles 1 year passed when they saw each other again across the street!! Now i hope to see sweet moments again!!:heartxoxo:

Watched today episode. Seeing that scene between SA and her mother SA says she knows she do not give as much as HS gives to her. At least she knows that she is holding back. Poor HS is giving all he have. So it is sad seeing him torn like this even saying "you can do it" to himself. @lolly84 you right it looks like SA messed up... But I am happy she is back and ready to win her man back. Time to give you all girl. :D I guess therefor I am not that angry for having a break up.

giphy.gif

Beautiful kiss scene. :wub:

giphy.gif

This girl have a really beautiful soul wanting to stay with him while he figuring out himself. I can see them be friends. 

giphy.gif

So if 3 years passed the little Ha Eun will not appear anymore? I want to see her again with HS, they are so sweet!!

Hope Director and HS's sister got married and still hope the second sister has sorted things out with the husband. I can see them as friends as @sal2 said!

As for Jae Shin he is a Director now as i saw in the final minutes of ep 14 so i guess he's experiencing a new start and a new life. In ep 14 the best characters development were: Song Ah's mom and the second sister!

Now it's Song Ah choice... she has to got her man back and preview show some of her facial expression that led viewers in that direction!

I don't even care about Song Ah/Hyun Seung anymore LoL. Their story never really captivated me unlike "Something In The Rain". Idk what's missing LoL. I am glad for Hyun Seung's 2 sisters. 

Sure divorce sucks but at least 1 good thing came from it and that's Ha Eun.. Of course happy for Ji Sung and Jae Woon who are way more interesting than the otp (sorry)

My gosh the way Woo Hyun's father beat the crap out of him over divorce yikes. And the Mom's remark that it'd look bad for Ha Eun to grow up without a father tsk tsk tsk. No wonder Woo Hyun didn't want to come clean about his sexual identity.. 

Honestly, he doesn't deserve her. She loved him unconditionally.. She deserves better really. 

As for Hyo Joo oh boy LoL. Looks like she's just suppressing her emotion with work? I don't think she's as cool about Jae Shin as she claims. Will these 2 get back together? I mean she needs a lot of therapy. 

Oh dear. That photo of the 2nd sister. For some reason the actress is really sweet and has a nice voice. And the husband has always come across as dutiful and quiet.

Still, he is a father. His parent can't beat him like that. And although its true that HE will have divorced parents that's not the first thing she should have said.

Poor little chick ( talking about Ha Eun's mum) she went in thinking she had an ideal marriage and was a happy devoted wife.

Those 2 gif. Oomph. Heartache.

I will watch ep 11-14 next Sunday just before episode 15 hits.  The writer has been too ambitious there are 4 couples to settle. The only consolation is that her characters are likeable and the cast chemistry is excellent because I do really like the marketing team. Their chemistry in their scenes together quite remarkable even compared to other dramas. I really like that team.

Hate to be an old lady here but HS' older sister better be married by now after 3 years. Is she married by ep 14? If you want a heir and all.

I really did like episode 14.  Only things I hated were SA's ambitious new boss who doesn't care about work/life balance and demands her help at all hours.  Also the time jump and the way the break-up was revealed in the final scene.

But so much to like!   I was very happy to see SA's mom trying to move forward with her life and making a big effort to be loving and supportive and a real mom. Their interactions were sweet and hopeful. 

Also, SA's fun roommate who says she'll visit her in Paris and is revealed to be a rising star with her own thing going on. 

Also, HS's younger sister who is finally able to open her heart to her unni and get a shoulder to cry on.  She is even able to offer her soon-to-be ex-husband her unconditional  love and support despite thinking he's gay.  Since they have that little girl together, the fact that the parents can stay in a loving relationship in a way is a happy ending right there. 

Also: Jae Shin is a CEO now despite the Director's efforts to make it impossible for him to succeed. He persisted and has become successful and his own man. 

And the Director's sister has pulled her self together and is even trying to go on blind dates. No more suicidal despair--it's good to see.

And HS's sweet noona and the Director are still in love three years later. 

And Team KLAR is going strong, too. 

It's a very appealing bunch of characters. I will miss them.

Of course SA and HS's game night/movie night/date night was fun to watch, too. This series does a terrific job with all of the romantic scenes--carefully planned, beautifully lit, and gorgeous. Even the final scene where we realize they've broken up is beautifully filmed.

So that leaves Episode 15 and 16 to find out what happened between SA and HS and how they get back together!  I am absolutely Team Song-ah/Hyun-seung.  Cheering for them both and a loving happy ending.

2 hours ago, ihyw said:

I really did like episode 14.  Only things I hated were SA's ambitious new boss who doesn't care about work/life balance and demands her help at all hours.  Also the time jump and the way the break-up was revealed in the final scene.

But so much to like!   I was very happy to see SA's mom trying to move forward with her life and making a big effort to be loving and supportive and a real mom. Their interactions were sweet and hopeful. 

Also, SA's fun roommate who says she'll visit her in Paris and is revealed to be a rising star with her own thing going on. 

Also, HS's younger sister who is finally able to open her heart to her unni and get a shoulder to cry on.  She is even able to offer her soon-to-be ex-husband her unconditional  love and support despite thinking he's gay.  Since they have that little girl together, the fact that the parents can stay in a loving relationship in a way is a happy ending right there. 

Also: Jae Shin is a CEO now despite the Director's efforts to make it impossible for him to succeed. Clearly he persisted and has become successful and his own man. 

And the Director's sister has pulled her self together and is even trying to go on blind dates. No more suicidal despair--it's good to see.

And HS's sweet noona and the Director are still in love three years later. 

And Team KLAR is going strong, too. 

It's a very appealing bunch of characters. I will miss them.

Of course SA and HS's game night/movie night/date night was fun to watch, too. This series does a terrific job with all of the romantic scenes--carefully planned, beautifully lit, and gorgeous. Even the final scene where we realize they've broken up is beautifully filmed.

So that leaves Episode 15 and 16 to find out what happened between SA and HS and how they get back together!  I am absolutely Team Song-ah/Hyun-seung.  Cheering for them both and a loving happy ending.

I do my master degree and I worked in Korea for some years, I can say this based on experience, k-bosses don't care about your life or time, you must respond the call for sure, doesn't matter what you was doing you must a answer, a thing that didn't match with me, but hey is their work culture, so I respected.

I wonder what happen for they to breakup, HS was so committed and he didn't care about anything, he even say that she didn't want to risk anything doesn't matter because he will do it, that face in the ending just show great disappointing and even SA had a guilty face... I'm all about theories about the break up right now hahaha

Text preview ep 15 (google translate)

I can't get it right yet... I'm sorry, really
summary

Song-a returned to the head office earlier than expected due to her longing for Hyunseung. However, Hyunseung's attitude is only cold. Song-a has no choice but to accept such a hyeonseung, and she tries to hide her heart, but it is not easy. Jae-shin, struggling with his newly started business, meets Hyo-ju again in an unexpected place...

As we supposed Song Ah missed Hyun Seung so i'm ready to see her suffer a little bit before the final happy ending :gangnamstyle:

BTW THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO SEXY

Spoiler

2dac48bad12706415a1031585739f3a1f0caba6e

9 hours ago, celflor said:

I wonder what happen for they to breakup, HS was so committed and he didn't care about anything, he even say that she didn't want to risk anything doesn't matter because he will do it, that face in the ending just show great disappointing and even SA had a guilty face... I'm all about theories about the break up right now hahaha

I know, right?  Looks like she broke it off, but what happened?! Did she just want/need to concentrate on work for her very demanding boss? Did she choose work? 

Spoiler

5 hours ago, lolly84 said:

As we supposed Song Ah missed Hyun Seung so i'm ready to see her suffer a little bit before the final happy ending

Me, too! And hoping for some make-up lovey-dovey :wub:

You guys might like this. The happy  SWNK/KLAR team. 

Spoiler

I know, right?  Looks like she broke it off, but what happened?! Did she just want/need to concentrate on work for her very demanding boss? Did she choose work?  @ihyw

I want to answer this question. MPOV: she is hiding something... There's something off about the last scene in ep 14. When they saw each other: 1. Song Ah was willing to meet him across the street, 2. He was not willing to meet her. We all know about HS's ex and how he was angry about her. So i guess she left him for some reason and not only for her busy shedule.

HS would never left her, he love her so much so his indifference when he walked away is suspicious.

Another point is 1 years of separation and not 3. She returned after 3 years but they stayed together for 2 years. Maybe there was a misunderstanding.

We have to wait 4 days to find out what happened. But i would never go to the break up route, it's silly and tiresome for the viewers at this point. Even if it's a drama i'm still complaining:kicks:

Kpopmap: Weekly Romance Pick: SF9's RoWoon & Won JinAh Ease Their Worries In "She Would Never Know"

She Would Never Know’ stars discuss filming K-drama ahead of March 9 finale on iQiyi

https://mb.com.ph/2021/03/05/she-would-never-know-stars-discuss-filming-k-drama-ahead-of-march-9-finale-on-iqiyi/

So 2 days and we'll know how they'll get together again.

BTW these pics we saw fews days ago are all we can have ATM and i'm speculating on it :popcornjackson:

Archived