[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

21 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

For episode 10, I was a little disappointed because the slots for our official couple were quite few.

But it doesn't matter. We can see the characters of other characters evolve as well. Like Hyun Seung sisters with their love + lives. I love scene Hyun Seung niece and his sister with manager.

Also Song Ah's cold relationship with her mother can be resolved. I hope Song Ah mother will move on with her late husband. 

Hyun Seung-ssh, if you fall in love, it looks very obvious!!! It dangerous you know!!!

Every time a scene with a colleague there must be a bit of humor. I laughed at seeing it. Hahaha.... 

Camping dates are also something unique to spend time together. Just two of them. Lovely! 

As always, at the end of each episode of this drama is very exciting and makes me feel excited to wait for what happens next week.

P/S: Oh, iqiyi has already started paying for episode 10, I had to sign up for a month. Hope it worth it. 

Sorry i out of topic. I saw you picture hye sun and myung soo. Do you watch their drama? Heeee..... 

Yep chingu!! Angel's last mission Love was a big hit for my heart and Shin Hye Sun i love her!!:fullofhearts:

• Like 2

"But if you want me to go further I will.." - that gentlemen is how you properly romance the ladies, with respect. :Pandabulous: Song Ah's mom remind me a lot of my late mom.. She too was clingy, immature and had a difficult time letting go of my dad.

I like how Hyun Seung stood up to that pesky male superior. South Korean office hierarchy is quite disturbing. Why is Hyun Seung always getting picked on? 

YaY Jae Woon got Ha Eun's approval!:approves:And Hyun Seung and Song Ah kissed:hooray2:He's such a cute but very sweet boyfriend. Poor Jae Shin losing his dad.. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

This episode is clearly about parents. Poor JS loosing his dad and SA with her mother. But HS so cute not manage to keeping his feelings under control. 

Love the kiss. So soft and gentle like he want to make sure she is on board. :heart4:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee... thst's my summary about the romance. Hyun-seung-ssi is killing me with his cheesiness and sincerity.

I can't afford to gush there are too many good moments in this episode. First off the 3 ladies in the marketing team and their reaction about the not-so- hidden romance is killing me. The acting expressions are so minutely small but so telling. The actors are really, really good.

Two and this might end up making more of an impression after this ends. The child actress. She is so good, I can really tell what she is trying to potray and she changes her expressions so fast in a flash. That " interview" with the director? That was the cutest thing ever. All 3 of them are so cute.

The acting from the cast has been top notch. It's so good. And yes I saw the preview too, that's why I didn't want to comment. If you want to do silly things through a glass wall you deserve to be caught.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

If you want to do silly things through a glass wall you deserve to be caught.

Right, I laughed at that. But then when you compare her relationship with JS that was totally in hiding, I like that with HS guy is just too transparent to have a secret office relationship and girl deserve not being kept hidden. ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I knew they will leave the kiss for the last minute but it was worthed, love how HS manage everything with such tenderness and respect for his partner, I think now I know why SA fall for him, such a boyfriend and husband material! The part where he let herbgo to to the funeral alone was so good, he demonstrate how much trust and respect he feel for her, beautiful :heart:

The office crew kill me :joy: how they try to make HS take the bait and spill everything, really funny and cute at the same time. That new BM came to cause problems I hope HS is not in deep trouble for that jerk that is already stealing his idea for a stupid revenge :unamused:

Jae Shin is breaking, I kind of imagine that will happen just didn't thought will happen at the expense of his dad death. That preview was wow with him breaking the engagement with Hyo Joo, I hope that don't give him hope to go back to SA and give trouble to our sweet couple. And of course Hyo Joo will not just stand there and accept this, she's dangerous and I can see a disaster coming.

Love too the escenes with SA and her mom and how finally she decided to let go and set her daughter free, it will be a process but at least she give the first step to a better relationship with SA, never is late. 

Now the anxious wait till next week and new episode :bawling: at least we have videos or posting to make the wait less tedious

Edited by celflor
  • Like 7

And there's the Kiss! - at last 

:ohboy2:

.... now just give us one where Song-Ah grabs him first :love:

- Loved that our boy didn't flinch, didn't hesitate when his team and his girl were being bad-mouthed, he was up and out of there. Previews look like they're going to make it difficult for him at work though.

- Jae-Woon & Ji-Seung were once again just too cute, and that stare down between between Ha-Eun and Jae-Woon .... PASS! :joy:

- Okay, what IS going on between the chef and Woo-Hyun ???

- Writer-nim is doing a REAL good job of making me feel sorry for Jae-Shin. What he did with Song-Ah was wrong, but wow, he is turning out to be a truly tragic character.

- I'm loving the Secret-thats-not-a-Secret with the work team. As many here have already commented on, the actors are all great, carrying scenes with just their facial expressions - today's episode was no exception - sadly it looks like next episode the secret is going to spill.

Looks like another long wait til next week ...

• Like 6

Have you all watched their bts kissing scene on jtbc youtube?

They are very professional. At first, I think rowoon will cringe or will leave the set after acting out the kiss scene. But both are really cool and re-watch the scene together. 

*rowoon ear become red*.

I read a comment on youtube that compares bts kiss scene ji na in melting me softly with sunbae drama. She / he said, ji na look nothing happen when with ji chang wook kiss scene compare to this latest drama. Because I did not watch his previous drama so I do not know how to compare.

Fyi, i also dont watch extraordinary you...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Have you all watched their bts kissing scene on jtbc youtube?

They are very professional. At first, I think rowoon will cringe or will leave the set after acting out the kiss scene. But both are really cool and re-watch the scene together. 

*rowoon ear become red*.

I read a comment on youtube that compares bts kiss scene ji na in melting me softly with sunbae drama. She / he said, ji na look nothing happen when with ji chang wook kiss scene compare to this latest drama. Because I did not watch his previous drama so I do not know how to compare.

Fyi, i also dont watch extraordinary you...

Her kiss with JCW was very HOT but i felt more realistic this kiss in She would never know because her way to convey the emotions was well done!:approves: I haven't watched Ro Woon in others projects, i think he fits the role and all i can see is husband material as someone mentioned in a post here.:rickroll:

• Like 4

Earlier I accidentally scrolled ji na ig, I saw ji na was camping too in 12nd July 2020. (if I'm not mistaken, they did not even start filming at that time)

There is nothing wrong just look at the picture and automatically remember their camping date last night. Heeeee...... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yeah, the chef and the doctor hubby.  I think they are lovers. It would explain the weird vibes and how she complained that her hubby was distant with her.  When she was trying to matchmake the chef, hubby didn't look pleased.

I'm really hoping they won't go there. Their little family would be devastated. 

• Like 6

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마