[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this be my experience also when I am meeting my future mother in law for the first time?!?! This is so scaryyyyyy!

But then again, I still laughed very hard when he was trying so hard to explain AHAHAHAHAHHA Good Effort!! :approves:

https://www.facebook.com/407131436595932/posts/806487906660281/

Watch on iQ.com

#WonJinah #SheWouldNeverKnow #iQiyi #Rowoon 

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

157671612_3842343412485331_7631739796933

Ep 15 done...:sparklyeyes:

So the title of this drama was also referred to Song Ah and how "she would never know" that Hyun Seung IS THE LOVE OF HER LIFE if she decided to stay in Korea and not leave! I'm in love now with this couple and tomorrow never seemed so far away then before!!!:criesariver:

Main point of ep 15 from MPOV:

1. She realised the break-up was a huge mistake and return to see him again. She was willing to hide her feelings, SHE LOVED AND LOVES HIM A LOT!!!

2. Hyun Seung is really a fictional character for one main reason: GUYS AS HIM DO NOT EXIST! He loved her with all his heart so his coldness was a very normal reaction after saw her for the first time in a while.

3. I'm very pleased to see Jae Won and Ji Seung still together and organize their wedding. I'm fan of this couple wishing them all the BEST :highonflowers:

4. HJ and JS are the only unpredictable couple in this show... i guess writer want them to end up together but i don't care anymore...

5. Second sister and the husband... WHY, i mean, WHY SHE WANT TO DIVORCE NOW? He seems a good guy now and i think he loves her truly so i hope they don't go to the divorce route anymore...:approves:

BTW i really liked this drama, main reason was Song Ah and Hyun Seung relationship but i liked all the package!!

See you all tomorrow for OUR GREAT HAPPY ENDING!!!:sparklyeyes:

Ugh the breakup was really..stupid LoL?! 

Jae Woon's turned into a groom-zilla:lol: Let's just live in a cave, who cares for wallpaper? The way Song Ah grabs Hyun Seung's hand during the fire drill was something eheheh. Well at least Hyun Seung knows she still has feelings for him.

Jae Shin seem to be on his way back to Hyo Joo. As for the fourth couple on this drama - Yeon Seung/Woo Hyun. He appears to want to fix their marriage which is commendable. For a long time, it looked one-sided in their marriage, so it's nice to see him put in effort. 

Ha Eun was kind to hug her classmate to comfort her over her parent's divorce. Woo Hyun/Yeon Seung raised her well. 

Ok I am back on board. I will watch ep 16 tomorrow then backtrack to ep 11-14 now that I know they will get together.

Rowoon has been really good in this drama. And I am saying this not in a gushy way. I think he is good looking obviously but he's not the type I gush over. However Hyun Seung has been a really nice male lead to watch and Rowoon the actor has been really excellent.

However everyone in this drama has had such great chemistry with each other. The casting people have been so good with the casting.

I tell you what though the 2nd sister really tugged at my heartstrings here. Does she love her husband still? I felt so bad for her in episode 15. What is going to happen to this little family? I am basically in love with Ha- eun in this drama. I want that little girl to be happy. I still can't work out what the writer wants in this drama. Is the husband going to be a gay in episode 16 or what? I can't figure out what the writer wants. And I can't figure out if the wife loves him or not. And does he love her now? I mean he didn't before? But loves her now? Aigoo... this couple is occupying more of my brain space than the main couple.

They started this drama on a unhealthy relationship note & going by epi 15 they might end it that well too. So after dumping on Hyung seung the news that she will be going to Europe she kept him waiting time & again for 2 years. And then suddenly when the guilt became too much to bear she broke off the relationship when he had gone there to meet her. So like the guy tolerates all your nonsense, doesnt say a word, travels half way across the world to meet you, all in the hope that eventually this difficult time will pass if he is patient enough & then you will be back home & everything will be back to normal. Instead as you dont have time for him & no interest to work on your relationship you just break up with him. And then you realize you did wrong & you come back. Why did she need a break up to realize that she loves him? The physical distance wasn't enough to drive home that point? Does she know him so little that she thinks her breaking up with him will set him free? He wasn't trapped that you could set him free. He was being patient, he was being supportive, he was trying to adjust his schedule around yours because at that point he could while you couldn't.

And from the preview it seems she will win him over by doing some cute things...that's all? Like what effort did she put in this relationship, when did she sacrifice for him, when did she stand firmly by him. Cuteness is fine but it cannot replace sincerity & I am really not convinced of her sincerity. 

And seems Hyo joo & Jae shin too might end up together...the writer seems to be a fan of unhealthy relationships :facepalm:

Text preview of ep 16 from google translate

I like you. I like Hyunseung
summary

Song-a, who confesses her own heart, apologizes sincerely to her Hyun-seung, heartbreaking for her hurt more than she thought. While she does, she thinks about how she can express her mind a little more and tries her best. On the other hand, Hyeonseung thinks even more because she feels that love is something that can't be done even if she does everything..

:facepalm:

It looks like a happy ending for our leads. I just hope ep 16 has a time jump or two to show that its gradual. I want them to be together but agree with some of the critiques that it would rather odd if our boy just up and forgave her over night.

1 hour ago, The.Lannister said:

And seems Hyo joo & Jae shin too might end up together...the writer seems to be a fan of unhealthy relationships 

I was put off by this as well at first, but after thinking it over I'm okay with it. Consider in the beginning Hyo-Joo had a VERY unhealthy attraction to Jae-Shin, and he entered into a relationship with her because he essentially was forced to. Now however, she has found herself so-to-speak, and she has encountered him several times without incident, and he, free from the reins he was previously held under, asked her out to lunch out of gratitude, not obligation.  The foundations of whatever this "new" relationship is are more genuine than the previous - If they simply agree to date at the end of the drama, I'm okay with that. 

Ha-Eun needs her own Youtube channel at the end of this - relationship advice :blush:

Archived