[Drama 2021] She Would Never Know, 선배, 그 립스틱 바르지 마

0ly40

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND I'M DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SONG AH CONFESSED TO HS AND TOMORROW WE'LL SEE FINALLY A KISSSSSSSSSSSSS

On the other side HS's sister and the president kissed HOT in this episode...

So many feelings about ep 9 BUT I REALLY LIKE HER CONFESSION TO HS!!!

GO GIRL GOOOOOOOOO!!!

HERE HER CONFESSION:

Spoiler

I am very satisfied for tonight's episode.

Finally Song Ah opens her heart to Hyun Seung. But it also feels awkward to see it. Hehe...

The latest theme song titled "I live in your eyes" is really true from Song Ah's point of view. Another my favorite ost.

I hope the chef does not give any false hope until Hyun Seung's sister falls in love with him with his caring side. Meanwhile, Hyun Seung's second sister's relationship with the Manager went smoothly in a mature romantic way.

I also sympathize with Song Ah and her mother because they actually knew their beloved father had an affair before he died but both of them lived in denial. Very sad when i knew about it. 

At the end of this episode it is very touching to see Song Ah crying in Hyun Seung's arms.

Ok their love journey will start tomorrow night. Who can’t wait to watch tomorrow’s episode like me?

27 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

I am very satisfied for tonight's episode.

Finally Song Ah opens her heart to Hyun Seung. But it also feels awkward to see it. Hehe...

The latest theme song titled "I live in your eyes" is really true from Song Ah's point of view. Another my favorite ost.

I hope the chef does not give any false hope until Hyun Seung's sister falls in love with him with his caring side. Meanwhile, Hyun Seung's second sister's relationship with the Manager went smoothly in a mature romantic way.

I also sympathize with Song Ah and her mother because they actually knew their beloved father had an affair before he died but both of them lived in denial. Very sad when i knew about it. 

At the end of this episode it is very touching to see Song Ah crying in Hyun Seung's arms.

Ok their love journey will start tomorrow night. Who can’t wait to watch tomorrow’s episode like me?

I cried with her... Won Jin Ah has a special place in my heart from her previous role in JBL and her acting now is even more deep and professional! I really loved the way HS was there for her, in that moment she needed some comfort and he was really caring!:evilelmo:

I can't wait to see this beautiful love grows as HS said...:fullofhearts:

YaY both Hyun Seung and his sis Ji Sung made progress in romance on ep. 09:issohappy:However I pity Ro Woon's neck LoL:joy: In ep. 10 preview he has to stretch so far to kiss his co-star:tounge_wink:  And it looks like Jae Shin is breaking off his engagement!? I really like Hyun Seung's interactions with his niece Ha Eun, just too cute!:yaaa: 

Bravo Won Ji Na in ep 9! She did amazing in that scene with her mom. As a viewer, I felt the layered emotions of Songah. Well done, WJA! 
The other standout in this episode is Haeun! Loved her lines and she delivered them well. Seems she has a very bright future in this industry. 
Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode! 

Re-watched Ep 9 -

Gayoung and Haeun are saying the same thing “Love is straightforward” ♥️ (As translated) 

Hi. I really liked the episode, too. The acting of the entire cast is top notch. Enjoying all the plot lines and characters.

One thing: I wish they had let Won Jim Ah wear an overcoat for her confession scene at the close. They had her character walk the streets in a vee-neck and sweats after that tough argument with her mom. Everyone else on the street was wearing a coat. Rowoon was wearing a coat. You could see their breath as they talked in the final scene the air was so cold. That poor actress. I guess this was supposed to signal her fragile emotional state but it was really distracting.

But looking forward to episode 10 and some happy lovey dovey hopefully.  

In love with the episode 9 that I don't know what will happen to me in next episode looking at the preview :love:

What I really liked of the confession is the cuteness and innocence, HS didn't straight kiss her, he just smile and hug her, respecting her and in a way protecting her. I will not denied I wanted a kiss right there but I liked that they're going slow and steady, is more secure.

Looking forward for episode 10 and that kiss :love:

SA mom, as I predicted she will use the health card to emocional blackmail her. I'm almost sure that is not cancer but let's see anyways. Now I kind of understand why her mom became like this, and understand SA decisions and traces of her personality too. 

And.. still don't understand the relationship between Yeon Seung husband and the chef, seems like the chef have an interest on Yeon Seung... Is really confusing, first I thought they both maybe have a romantic relationship but seems that is different from that...

If you have time, you can see the decoration of hyun seung's house on instagram noxflor

https://instagram.com/noxflor?igshid=15giomqi6i531

When i watch korean drama, I always stalk male lead and female lead instagram and they always dont comment or likes picture each other. Including these two. 

Guys lets watch this couple on official platform iqiyi... 

For episode 10, I was a little disappointed because the slots for our official couple were quite few.

But it doesn't matter. We can see the characters of other characters evolve as well. Like Hyun Seung sisters with their love + lives. I love scene Hyun Seung niece and his sister with manager.

Also Song Ah's cold relationship with her mother can be resolved. I hope Song Ah mother will move on with her late husband. 

Hyun Seung-ssh, if you fall in love, it looks very obvious!!! It dangerous you know!!!

Every time a scene with a colleague there must be a bit of humor. I laughed at seeing it. Hahaha.... 

Camping dates are also something unique to spend time together. Just two of them. Lovely! 

As always, at the end of each episode of this drama is very exciting and makes me feel excited to wait for what happens next week.

P/S: Oh, iqiyi has already started paying for episode 10, I had to sign up for a month. Hope it worth it. 

7 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I can't wait... HS's sister had a hot kiss so I DEMAND A HOT KISS SCENE FOR OTP!!:onfirex:

Sorry i out of topic. I saw you picture hye sun and myung soo. Do you watch their drama? Heeee..... 

Archived