[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

i just want to confirm actually, it's NOT the producer. if it's him, Ggone would not want to have a second project with him, Tune in With Love. Ggone has told so many times how the entire crew helped her to film that particular scene by having the least number of people in the room and just one take. Ggone's relationship with the director is really good. During the presson of TIWL, she was asked why she wanted to act in the movie, she answered that it was the director who told her that he'll make her very charming in this movie. She actually cried during the prescon when asked how she felt working for a second time with the director after her debut in Eungyo. she didnt explain why she cried but you can sensed that she might recall all the struggles that came with the movie. feeling thankful but also you cannot ignore the fact that she suffered as well. 

Hide contents

It was actually the writer, who harrased her because he's concerned that she might be a virgin and asked her directly whether she had experienced with man. And the actor, park hae il, came up to protect Ggone at that time and told the writer to stop asking that question . See, even the actors who acted as the old guy had protected her. this is what people miss. while actress can act as anything, their real personality might be very different. the writer would not bother to ask her that upsetting question if he sensed Ggone was not the type of good natured and innocent girl. 

The sensual scenes are just graphic things right???

• Like 2

Aside from @scrawford, I’m calling each and every single one of us out! We all doubted our ship before TKEM aired! I was feeling sad for our couple when I noticed we started this thread two weeks after the drama started while other ships are already sailing and their drama is still a month away. 

MinEun really proved us wrong! In conclusion, what they have is real. Otherwise we would not have been convinced! 

In conclusion, we are the best ship out there :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 5

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Aside from @scrawford, I’m calling each and every single one of us out! We all doubted our ship before TKEM aired! I was feeling sad for our couple when I noticed we started this thread two weeks after the drama started while other ships are already sailing and their drama is still a month away. 

MinEun really proved us wrong! In conclusion, what they have is real. Otherwise we would not have been convinced! 

Dontcha be guilt-tripping me now hahahahhaha I honestly thought there would be 2 single ship sailing on their own when I heard of the pairing. Shame on me!

Of course we are the best ship ever existed. Hmph no one can tell me otherwise. Imma not listening.

We are the most sane ship ever existed, too, with a blend of crazies :ph34r::ph34r:. Yes, we are all normal people. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Let's be thankful to KES for showing us how wrong we are and for @graceyco for starting this thread because honestly even if I shipped them early on, I would've never started a thread on my own. 

:emmm:

We would've all been going crazy stranded in the ocean shipping alone. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Let's be thankful to KES for showing us how wrong we are and for @graceyco for starting this thread because honestly even if I shipped them early on, I would've never started a thread on my own. 

We would've all been going crazy stranded in the ocean shipping alone. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks @graceyco. Now I have a temporary home here in Soompi.  Maybe this is my punishment for not believing from the beginning. Hahahahha

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu... as LMH and KGE fan, i only want the best for both of them, and they are the best for each other ;). Ever since the announcement made, My gutter mind already thinking about their kissing scene. I am so glad that they deliver. i mean.....you get the CCTV kiss all over twitter and IG and the beheading kiss broke the internet!

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

Chingu... as LMH and KGE fan, i only want the best for both of them, and they are the best for each other ;). Ever since the announcement made, My gutter mind already thinking about their kissing scene. I am so glad that they deliver. i mean.....you get the CCTV kiss all over twitter and IG and the beheading kiss broke the internet!

And their hugssss

:smooches2:

• Like 2
  • Love 14

1 minute ago, extrodinairey said:

And their hugssss

:smooches2:

Yes!!! they are killing it with their hug. I can't help but so proud of our OTP. The swoon YT and IG are swarmed with request for more content of KGE and LMH, they had to make a statement. And every post even unrelated to TKEM are flooded with request for more KGE and LMH content. This is the couple that is not overly hype before the drama airs and they don't get the promotion like other couple, but yet...people fell in love with them and their chemistry is none like others. 

And i love that A lot of Minoz shipping them too and those who don't are not nasty and mean. We don't want a repeat of 2016.

• Like 2
  • Love 19

7 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Yes!!! they are killing it with their hug. I can't help but so proud of our OTP. The swoon YT and IG are swarmed with request for more content of KGE and LMH, they had to make a statement. And every post even unrelated to TKEM are flooded with request for more KGE and LMH content. This is the couple that is not overly hype before the drama airs and they don't get the promotion like other couple, but yet...people fell in love with them and their chemistry is none like others. 

And i love that A lot of Minoz shipping them too and those who don't are not nasty and mean. We don't want a repeat of 2016.

I agree there gal I am also so happy that minoz are so supportive of this pair....:

it’s more like they are on-off shippers also sometimes.....

I am so happy that @graceyco started this ship and got all us 1st time shippers to believe that they are an item and can have a happy ending of there own in real....:

I am happy that this ship made me realise some amazing facts about both the stars and I started liking LMH more....

so yeah thank you my fellow chingus for not being overly delusional and being realistic always so that even if god forbid (I pray to god that I don’t see that day coming ever) something doesn’t work out for them we won’t be overly heart-broken and cry our heart out.

(I heard in this forum ppl from past ships have gone mad and cry out badly if things don’t work)

post tkem anyways I am having anxiety issues.....sorry but I will be utterly disappointed and that’s true boz I feel that they Give me some how that authority where they are my closest friends and I just want to push my whole energy out to just make them be together.....

so yes please don’t break my heart and just follow your fate and enjoy being together....:::you better do that guys...

****** no pressure To my couple*****

• Like 7
  • Love 5

Hi,

i had something going on in mind, it is not about our minEun couple but more about kim goeun. Sometimes im feeling so sad for her because from started she is being criticize left and right just because of her visual. I dont know why knetz calling her ugly, is it because she rarely play role of feminine , rich girl wearing pretty dress with lots of makeup? is it because she is too plain? Why knetz didnt appreciate talent more than visual. After TKEM ending , ive seen comment compare TKEM with other drama who the leads full of perfect visual. And it hurt me if i saw article about this thing. I dont know, im  feeling so down because i felt like she is not appreciated for her hard work. I felt like i just wanna quit watching kdrama because of this double standard. 
Please someone enlighten me... sorry for my emotional comment. :tears:

(sorry for my bad english)

• Like 6

I just saw this on Instagram and I’m so proud of this fandom! It means arjenia are following lmh and minoz are following kge. :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB5AxQLJE2h/?igshid=1hvozm8cofq0l

37 minutes ago, awty said:

Hi,

i had something going on in mind, it is not about our minEun couple but more about kim goeun. Sometimes im feeling so sad for her because from started she is being criticize left and right just because of her visual. I dont know why knetz calling her ugly, is it because she rarely play role of feminine , rich girl wearing pretty dress with lots of makeup? is it because she is too plain? Why knetz didnt appreciate talent more than visual. After TKEM ending , ive seen comment compare TKEM with other drama who the leads full of perfect visual. And it hurt me if i saw article about this thing. I dont know, im  feeling so down because i felt like she is not appreciated for her hard work. I felt like i just wanna quit watching kdrama because of this double standard. 
Please someone enlighten me... sorry for my emotional comment. :tears:

(sorry for my bad english)

The more I get to know her, the more I am protective of her. 

A lot of knetz have a narrow standard of beauty and if one does not fit into their box, they are automatically considered not pretty. In my opinion, kge has such a chic and effortless beauty! She’s extremely attractive and full of charms. 

I’m overprotective of our couple because I feel like they’re both treated unfairly. I just want to put them in my pocket and protect them. They are so precious and sweet. They don’t deserve any hate! 

p.s. your English is great! 

• Like 4
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1