[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

When people go overboard with body parts and LMH x KGE.  This cracked me up!  :tounge_xd: (pun emoji intended).

Yes,  snot girl was me too.  Where'd my tissue go?! :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. 10k views, 4 days ago. I wonder how many views does it have now...lemme check and and become a +1. hahahaha

• LOL 16

7 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

And how can I forget to include this?? 

This made me cry buckets and watch each episode in FEAR . Oh geez! I am so glad we had a happy ending. 

That ending made me stop and I just could not go back to the forum for a while.  I was just too stunned, hurt... that was some episode ending right there. I miss them... 1st weekend without TKEM :cold_sweat:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

23 minutes ago, Layali said:

yeah I was wondering given that KKN was there in Faith too and now in tkem...I guess its about someone getting your vibe...like you meet someone and you instantly click and I think with WDH, LMH felt that 'my person' vibe .Hence he got inducted into the inner circle which is so heartwarming .

I agree with @Layali :)

I think LMH and KKN are still good friends tho, but perhaps their friendship chemistry is not as strong as with WDH. It's something big that WDH joined his inner circle, meaning that their level of trust and compatibility is already high. To my understanding, men usually have limited inner circle, best friends who accept them for who they are and become their main support system alongside family and lover/gf.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

I dont think i wanna watch this as I'll be pulling my hairs all over :nonono:

Well maybe you should not. Our drama is not made for those with weak heart. We are predicting that many people are gonna faint by first episode. :joy::joy:

47 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I think i can understand you @goldenashes97.

Probably we have different reason, but i have this thing with hair i couldn't put a name yet to it :D

I can't stand male with long, wild hair even tho i know it's LMH and he's still gorgeous as always :sweatingbullets:

I could bear with GY as Kim Shin in Goblin, but only because i knew that hair appearance would end at some point, lol :joy:

Thank you! No worries cos we have the exact same reason! :lol:

I love me some Lmh but that hair... Ugh shudders... 

• LOL 7

7 hours ago, unokboiii said:

Hey if you get to see the clip with these stills, Actually several male celebrities behind lee min ho was also looking at her with mesmerized facial reactions while she stood up to get the award. Just noticed it recently. Hahaha. 

Oh I have that clip.  I have the full bifan awards from my vault, LOL!  The cameraman seemed to have come from a parallel world, I tell ya!

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, graceyco said:

Wow this is cool! The translation says

"I'm going to have a good time!! I'm a rookie actor!"

I am pretty sure that the staff knows. I would even bet LMH and KGE know we exist and we are many in number :doggie:

100 % not only GE team know it :). Esp. Mr. Sunshine with his MYMent . The one who really concern about all media issues. N did successful in Sales and Marketing Him, N updating news, the world call him. Mr. Manner (He is ...) , And totaly from all SNS he have theres more than 63M people followed him .. They make a huge promotion in all media in all aspect  for all His activities ... Once I klik about him... All news will come up ... Ha ha ha ..  its work. B)

@graceyco u read my mind , We hope at least Ggonessi understands through this forum we support her,  because I assumed she kept it private about her relationship with LMH.  But Why not, falling in love is everyone's right. that's normal and human. In the past I read a comment or article said the reason why she spent a long time in USA (abt 3 months)  2 years ago aside from studying is Traumatic healing too. (About her Relationship) ... I'm not quite sure. Sorry if I'm wrong .. :huh: I never heard she have a bf except. KES. . . This time again my wish she become as brave as JTE. :glasses:

I'm Praying for them two. :heart: sincerely.

• Like 11
  • Love 10

3 hours ago, Miadee said:

Ok i have a question about the drama so OOT.

Where did the spoiler button went??

Anyways..i know i should ask this in the main thread but i don't want to go there as I'm scared they will devour me :kitty::joy:

I just started rewatching from Ep 1 on Netflix because Netflix just released in my region which i don't know why only now .. was NOT happy about it, even before press-con i immediately sign up to Netflix just to find out its not on the coming soon list.

My question is how did the Adult LeeGon went to save the young LeeGon if he were to be killed there and then? I can understand if the adult leegon went back to save another person say prevent his father fr being killed..but i cannot understand where he came fr the past if he was originally meant to be killed and fr ep 1 i can see that he wasn't because of the adult LeeGon? Wae??

Same, that was the reason why I bowed out the main thread. That was quite a busy thread and I haven't been there for a looooong time! And to the rest of the crew, forgive me for discussing this on a shipper's thread (I'm so sorry... I'm so so sorry!)

Note that this is just a personal take, so please click at your convenience :)

Spoiler

So our first argument was that: Was he supposed to originally die? I think so. If he was meant to die, why is he alive? Divine Intervention -- to serve a greater purpose.

People reported a change in life outlook at a near-death experience. You are hit with a realization that life is too short to be wasted and so one must find meaning to his or her existence. And so was the never-ending question Lee Gon had as a child. I was supposed to die. Why was my life spared?

On with the story then... The only explanation we're offered is that the manpasikjeok grants the desire of its wielder.

Time-travel? Check. Opening portals to other universes? Check. Eternity? Check.

However, when it was halved though, it becomes powerless in a way and can only bring you to a certain time of your deepest desires (like a one-way ticket). There are two flute wielders and two desires to be fulfilled. And by some stroke of luck, both of them desired to succeed on the night of the treason, so the flute brought them both at that point in time. Of course we hope it should have at least brought LG a few hours earlier, but I think it was simply because the coup was the trigger event for him.

Now for LG, there was one big consideration and that is JTE. Changing too much of the past will cost him JTE, and he wasn't prepared to lose her. He wasn't a good shooter to begin with, but he has to stay alive, and keep his younger self alive to ensure he is able to meet her again. I take it that he heeded JTE's advice: You should shoot to fill the void in between you and your target. So he aimed true and shot his way through. But from there, he realizes the ask of being able to travel back. He cannot jump through time. He can only go forward in it. He could stay put I guess, but he rather fight his way across time to come back to JTE.

But with manpasikjeok's power waning, he knew he had to make a decision to either go back to the past again, or mend the flute and hope it works. Unfortunately option 2 isn't exactly possible because he learns that bringing a broken flute inside the dimension will eventually destroy it. The recent events made going back in time a pressing need too: Luna almost killed JTE, plus his encounter with LJH's mother triggered a survivor's guilt. And though he can keep things as is, this will result to time standing still. So yet again, he realizes that he is the only person capable of solving their dreadful situation. I'll add in his farewell (almost dreamlike) visit to JTE to give her flowers. He had a rather depressed look then, almost like he's defeated because the burden of what he needs to do starts to weigh him down. 

However, although his motivation hasn't changed, he understands what he needs to do and the consequences that goes with it. Just as JTE said, "Not everyone can be brave. That's why I chose to be brave." So he chooses to be brave. He accepted that he might die, but he must succeed. So his plan was to let the situation roll without intervening, wait until his uncle succeeds with killing his younger self, and then use what's remaining of his existence to kill LR. JTE lives not knowing him, but at least she and the worlds are safe.

But this time though, things have changed. Remember JTE's prayer? She asked if they really have God's blessing. Grace presented itself when JY accompanied him and leveled out the playing field. And he realizes that he isn't alone in this journey. So his story comes full circle. He fulfills the role God has given him, and him and JTE are rewarded by keeping their memories of each other intact. God didn't make it easy for them though, and didn't serve their reward in a silver platter, hence the bittersweet ending. Just as god says in Goblin: ...fate is the question I throw. And the answer is something you must find yourself. And let me leave you to ponder on that :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4