[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

41 minutes ago, Layali said:

I couldn't stand noodle hair GuJunPyo in BOF and couldn't for the life of me get all the hype of that drama and him ( sacrilegious to me I know!)

I remember being in middle school when BOF aired. All my female classmates were gushing about this hot guy from Korea, and I was like "another member of SuJu?" lol. But everyone was urging me to watch it, so I did. And God, that experience was horrifying! The noodle hair.... I just can't! I was so traumatized that I refused to watch anything with LMH in it. :lol:

But then comes The Heirs and I just had to watch it bcs I'm a huge f(x) Krystal stan. Only then I realized... Wow, he is a great actor. And a hot one too... After that I just started to watch his other work. And now I have watched all his dramas.... except Faith and BOF :joy:

• LOL 12

3 hours ago, Amy323 said:

Happy Birthday @makshimus' mane and @MissSuperCyan !!!!

May you have a shining year ahead :D

thank youuu. amen to that maam! @Amy323

3 hours ago, folksway222 said:

Happy bday @makshimus' mane and @MissSuperCyan. This is for your gift. Please do solve this quiz. Fighting~ :cheers:

4 out of.. what? 

am i supposed to solve this riddle? 

im sorry but you're coming to the wrong person, i'm dumb DUMB maam i dont know math i only know leegon.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I remember being in middle school when BOF aired. All my female classmates were gushing about this hot guy from Korea, and I was like "another member of SuJu?" lol. But everyone was urging me to watch it, so I did. And God, that experience was horrifying! The noodle hair.... I just can't! I was so traumatized that I refused to watch anything with LMH in it. :lol:

But then comes The Heirs and I just had to watch it bcs I'm a huge f(x) Krystal stan. Only then I realized... Wow, he is a great actor. And a hot one too... After that I just started to watch his other work. And now I have watched all his dramas.... except Faith and BOF :joy:

My experience was pretty much the same. I've watched all his shows expect BOF and Faith. His hairstyle in that show was a huge turn off for me. :lol:

• LOL 6

11 hours ago, Countess Alessa said:
CTTO

Just for fun. 

OMG this blog is so cute. It feels like one of those the British Royal fan blog hahahaha. Moreover the picture gave me some kind of Kate Middleton vibe :D

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, krish indu said:

I completed half of the series. Don't worry he will change his hair style after some ep.:D It have total 24 ep. I really like the relationship btw the king and general. Its like watching TKEM. I am very  patient upto ep 5 or ep6. Eventually i like it. Half of the characters are evil that's only my prblm:P. It also has time traveling elements. Give it a shot. Lmh is so different. 

Okay so...  When you say 'after some ep', how many eps are we talking about here? Please tell me bcs I feel like I need to prepare myself before watching it. To all minoz who may be reading this, please know that I'm in no way insulting Lmh. He is beautiful. We all know it. It's just the hair stylist..... ugh.

Edited by goldenashes97
  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

25 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

it's the right time for me to expose myself then.

gu jun pyo was the first character i fell in love with. he was the one who got me into kdrama land (thanks to the craze). i didnt know sht about kdrama but my friends in middle school gushed a lot about him and BOF, since it was aired in my local tv. and i couldnt help but to notice.

thus my friend, i cant accept this slander towards my beloved gu jun pyo oppa uwu

holycrap i just realized, lee min ho was my first oppa :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, Countess Alessa said:
CTTO

Just for fun. 

Yes. I just discovered it and it's super cute. I could.imagine LMH and KGE as the King and Queen doing their Royal Duties.  Is the author a member of our forum? Love it! 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Should I watch it too?????  I really want to watch it, but his hair there is making me scared.......:fearful:

Yes, don't let the warrior hair stop you, do give it a try. Faith was my very first LMH drama. I loved it. He had this quiet intensity that worked with his role as a silent warrior. 

faith-wall-2.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-10-08-15h45m24s44.png

He sported two different hairstyles here. Above for the first half and below is last part of drama series. 

Is it coincidence that this was about time traveling? And now years later his Lee Gon not only time traveled to the past but even opened all the doors to multiple parallel worlds. What next? Space travel?

:hypehype::doggie:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Almost all comments are asking for LMH/KGE photoshoot...

'Lets goooooo!

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 4
  • Love 5

8 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Okay so...  When you say 'after some ep', how many eps are we talking about here? Please tell me bcs if I feel like I need to prepare myself before watching it. To all minoz who may be reading this, please know that I'm in no way insulting Lmh. He is beautiful. We all know it. It's just the hair stylist..... ugh.

After ep 10.i become comfortable with his hair style after intial ep. Even though i am watching my mind is always wondering about our couple and TKEM. :crybaby:

• LOL 10

10 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

it's the right time for me to expose myself then.

gu jun pyo was the first character i fell in love with. he was the one who got me into kdrama land (thanks to the craze). i didnt know sht about kdrama but my friends in middle school gushed a lot about him and BOF, since it was aired in my local tv. and i couldnt help but to notice.

thus my friend, i cant accept this slander towards my beloved gu jun pyo oppa uwu

holycrap i just realized, lee min ho was my first oppa :grimace:

My first kdrama was Jewel in the Palace. I think I was in kindergarten lol. I watched it with my mom and grandma. Guess the kdrama addiction runs in the family:lol:

But my first oppa (or should I say ahjussi?) was Rain. I looved Full House. Lee Youngjae's character was so cute, yet so angsty. And he's also really handsome. So when my teacher asked me what my dream was, I used to always say "I want to grow up pretty like  Han Jieun and marry handsome man like Lee Youngjae"

:joy::joy::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Alright guys, I'm back on this thread. Guess I missed SOOOO much topic, huh? 

:smashes:

(And I just realize that soompi added cool emojis now??? Whoaaaa what an improvement HAHAHA)

I'm still on page 571, trying to catch up hahaha

BTW, did you guys watch Kim Kyungnam's vlive?

I watched it, but I just realized something :

HOW COME I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

• Like 1
  • LOL 20

1 minute ago, goldenashes97 said:

My first kdrama was Jewel in the Palace. I think I was in kindergarten lol. I watched it with my mom and grandma. Guess the kdrama addiction runs in the family:lol:

But my first oppa (or should I say ahjussi?) was Rain. I looved Full House. Lee Youngjae's character was so cute, yet so angsty. And he's also really handsome. So when my teacher asked me what my dream was, I used to always say "I want to grow up pretty like  Han Jieun and marry handsome man like Lee Youngjae"

:joy::joy::joy:

@goldenashes97 you didn't ask for the house too? lol :lol: it was one exquisite beach house they had there

My first was SHK's Autumn in My Heart (gosh it was too depressing it got me traumatized :tears:) and i watched several others later on. But it took me around 10 years to find my first oppa (ahjussi i guess :ph34r:), i fell for GY. Later on, through binge-watching his kdramas i found KGE in Goblin. I admire them but never shipped them. Now i've landed in TKEM wonderland and fell hard for LMH-KGE. I dont think i can move on from these two unless i hear the happy news :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1