[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

9 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Oh my, please let them kiss for real! Why waste the opportunity, especially when both seem to be mutually attracted to each other? Imagine if they kiss like how Park Min Young kissed in her dramas (with Park Seo Joon and Kim Jae Wook)! I wonder if the flow of TKEM suits such 'real' kisses? KGE, please show LMH your kiss! Blow him away! Melt his heart!

I think the passionate kiss will be aired tonight during their reunion.. with a hug so intense, emotions will take over... if it's true... poor Maximus is the huge lightbulb there Haha... 

Look at LG reaction or should I say LMH :D He looks like he is going to eat her...:wub:

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 2
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I think the passionate kiss will be aired tonight during their reunion.. with a hug so intense, emotions will take over... if it's true... poor Maximus is the huge lightbulb there Haha... 

Look at LG reaction or should I say LMH :D He looks like he is going to eat her...:wub:

The tension between those two are... :relaxed: I held my breath watching that fierce hug scenes. Definitely can't wait for them to deliver passionate kisses. 

@effyisme I'm afraid for her and my poor heart if he gonna eat her. Lol. For real, will we still properly breathe when that does happen? :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, folksway222 said:

The tension between those two are... :relaxed: I held my breath watching that fierce hug scenes. Definitely can't wait for them to deliver passionate kisses. 

Don't want to expect much coz it hurts to be disappointed :joy:

Anyhow, even though they're very wholesome onscreen, they were able to portray their love for each other really well. It makes you want them to have a happy ending, or else you'd cry your heart out. They're that good! 

That kind of tight hug hits right to the feels. I am still hoping for a passionate kiss though. :joy:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I knew it. KGE was smiling/laughing too on this scene, 2.35-2.43. Not only LMH ^_^. Hers was so subtle, that it's like only my imagination. LMH's as always so obvious.

Aigoo, I can't stop watching and loving them all smiling and laughing together. Such a moodboster. :wub:

1 hour ago, rafidah84 said:

Part 5 from Hyunie Kim. Enjoy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, rafidah84 said:

Part 5 from Hyunie Kim. Enjoy. 

i love all her videos for our couple. she always highlighted the best part perfectly  :wub:

this kind of content i need to cheer me up with the rating thingy lol

• Like 3
  • Love 5

You guys have no idea how happy I get whenever I see these two. They just radiate happiness! This will never get old:

giphy.gif

Weren’t LeeEul so sweet in episode 9? I can’t wait to see the bts! 

Also, I’m going to declare this once and for all: the photo lmh posted is NOT part of the scene :lol:. It’s behind the scenes and someone must have taken it while they weren’t filming. As several people pointed out, the scene in the drama had a car but in the photo, MinEun were walking towards the other direction. Beautiful photo of a beautiful couple :D 

The hug from the upcoming episode tonight is one of the most intense and real hugs I’ve ever witnessed in Korean dramas. They look like two people who are sincerely embracing each other. Ahhh, it tugs my heart! I know it’s LeeEul and not MinEun... but is it really just LeeEul and not a single ounce of MinEun? Lol. Someone said sexual tensions? I can totally feel it hahaha :lol:

16 hours ago, graceyco said:

+ +I love how we call on you when we need to validate somethings! Thank you for always giving us your insights!! And also this..this comment.. I feel like they know that a lot of us are here to back them up. :)

ALSO, we're on page 40??!! Cheers to all you Court ladies! Wave your talismans!!! 

You can always count on me. Anything for MinEun. I’m a dedicated and loyal court lady ^_^

—————————————

@hellomonday the special episode will air on Sunday. Today is going to be episode 10 :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

I just want to give my two cents about the kiss. I know some of you are disappointed because its not what your expected. But for me the kiss was perfectly fit for the scene,  sweet and sincere.  I don't think its appropriate to have a deep or passionate kiss for that scene. I'm sure writer KES will surprise us in the next few episodes, remember we still have 7 episodes including tonight. So please bear with the writer in execution of their romance coz I do believe when its right time that surely a mind blowing that makes your explode of excitement or amaze once it showed.

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

I just want to give my two cents about the kiss. I know some of you are disappointed because its not what your expected. But for me the kiss was perfectly fit for the scene,  sweet and sincere.  I don't think its appropriate to have a deep or passionate kiss for that scene. I'm sure writer KES will surprise us in the next few episodes, remember we still have 7 episodes including tonight. So please bear with the writer in execution of their romance coz I do believe when its right time that surely a mind blowing that makes your explode of excitement or amaze once it showed.

I know I joke a lot, too much, about wanting passionate kisses but I’m actually in agreement with you. I love this kind of romance. In a sense, the less skinship they have, the more meaningful it is when they kiss or hug. It’s the deep kind of relationships, the one that’s going to tug at our hearts one day. The pecks before their parting was bittersweet and appropriate. The dialogue was beautiful. The scene was perfect! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

27 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I know I joke a lot, too much, about wanting passionate kisses but I’m actually in agreement with you. I love this kind of romance. In a sense, the less skinship they have, the more meaningful it is when they kiss or hug. It’s the deep kind of relationships, the one that’s going to tug at our hearts one day. The pecks before their parting was bittersweet and appropriate. The dialogue was beautiful. The scene was perfect! 

I wonder why I always agree with every single thing that you say? hahaha 

It's as if the director and KES are building up the romance between the two till they couldn't hold it in anymore and they'd explode. If that is the case, then I am very much willing to wait. As long as there would be something to wait for, then I am fine with it. :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 5