[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

38 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

My personal opinion: at the end of the day I think ratings on SBS still matter in Korea.

The entire cast started posting a lot more on IG when things got out of hand for the drama (i.e. - articles about lack of chemistry, bad story, bad editing, etc.). I believe they started posting all together on the days of airing about 2 weeks after the first 2 episodes, which coincide with the ratings fall. Plus they often would say watch The King with us today, or the caption "본방사수" which means tune in live (which is what counts towards ratings). I have to believe they still care about ratings on SBS. 

Yeeees dear, ratings really matter here in this country to say that a drama is successful or not. 

57 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Just found and read the articles on Naver. Sounds like she felt a lot of pressure and aftereffects from Goblin. I know around the time that Goblin was airing/ending she was basically chased off of IG by Knetz for posting a makeup free IG post. They insulted her looks etc so she completely deleted her IG. That may have something to do with it + I know actors tend to feel very depressed / empty after a role ends. Mix of both perhaps?

Omggg, may I know what article is thizz? Go Eun's pretty loved here and she is known for her refreshing beauty daaamn huhuuhuh

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

yaa... i concurr esp the naughty part.LOL

@Heretorant many of us hv said it, but i want to express mine too, TQSVM for the insightful story of LMH! we want to here more of something like this, esp from a loyal long time fans like you. I haven't watched faith, but 'Gangnam Blues' was an eye-opener for me on LMH. I was initially watched it bcoz im a long time fan of kim raewon (big fan of love story in harvard), but ended up i fell in love with LMH character at the end of the movie:joy: please write more something like this ya:heart:

We are same,  I did start my research about him was From this movie, Gangnam Blues.

My belief in acting is movies. I don't want to glare because of his handsomeness:D

Only. 

N He Prove it at TKEM drama, both of them are Awesome .

My Quote for them, 

"When you partner up on amazing things you must be trying to do your best too"

As always my wish : they are become a real Couple :love:

• Love 9

5 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Omggg, may I know what article is thizz? Go Eun's pretty loved here and she is known for her refreshing beauty daaamn huhuuhuh

https://sports.donga.com/3/all/20180627/90783850/2

You can google translate - it's pretty accurate for this article :)

I love that your icon is The Alley boba tea haha!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

i saw the pic of the bare face post somewhere & it's actually so pure n raw but pretty. i don't know, do they expect a pure by the beach looks must be exactly like on the red carpet?:persevere:

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

TKEM is actually very famous here in South Korea, and the ratings isnt actually that bad. SBS sucked at promoting their dramas tho. I believe the ratings for the ending will be higher because some anticipate the ending more :ph34r:

Agree with that.  The ratings are ok, just that they were expecting it to be better because it’s KES and LMH’s comeback drama.  I don’t think SBS did enough to promote TKEM.  Also what richard simmons me off is some people only started to rave about the story only after watching episode 15.  Like hello, you should have started early and be patient and not jump the gun and criticise the drama when they clearly said to keep watching to see the story unfold :vicx:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

i saw the pic of the bare face post somewhere & it's actually so pure n raw but pretty. i don't know, do they expect a pure by the beach looks must be exactly like on the red carpet?:persevere:

I think even if you leave the house for groceries, they expect some light make up. They're also very fashion forward so wearing sweatpants or pajamas outside is like a big no. But I'm not sure how they'll expect someone to wear makeup at the beach. Water proof makeup? :lol:

@zba72 They started raving about it after that kiss. I see most people complain about the chemistry between the OTP and KES's writing, but most enjoy WDH.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

What do you call this thing ‘impatiently waiting for Friday but you just want to live on that Friday a little bit longer...and hoping that there will be more Fridays like that’ :astonished:. Hoping to see more Bts scenes as well. And yes..loving the Royal Court Ladies logo etc ...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

@zba72 They started raving about it after that kiss. I see most people complain about the chemistry between the OTP and KES's writing, but most enjoy WDH.

The ones i have been reading are on the storyline, like only after episode 15 then they understand why the love was supposedly ‘rushed’ in the earlier episodes.  

Can viewers be a little more open minded?  I don’t expect KES sticking to the same old same old style.  Like that would make it so predictable and boring.  There are some elements in TKEM that similar to Goblin but there are different.   Just my 2cts.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

okeh imma slap dem images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8hIH9Gy5WaZt1HZS2baq

but deaaaar lemme tell you, here in seoul, gurls often envy her coz she can pull off that monolid beauty that even others go through knives just to get rid of it... she is well-loved and probably those comments are from antis or obsessed fans of gong yo

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

7 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

In a world full of fakes, we have Kim Go Eun.

In a world full of bullies, we have Lee Min Ho who said in an interview that KGE is unpretentious, full of charm and to top it off posted pictures of them together in his IG.

In a world of full of wannabes, there are successful people like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg who committed themselves to women of substance.

Beauty is subjective but breeding is not...and I think LMH is wise enough to know that he has the best of both worlds with KGE.

And whoever said he cant live and have both?

To quote him in one of his latest interviews... he is indeed "very happy" because his reality is better than his dreams.

Thank you! :D  

If LMH is happy with what he saw and experienced, who are these haters to comment otherwise... I really wanna see their faces and am pretty sure they aren't even near our bare faced beauty KGE... keyboard warriors are all angst and talk only with no actual real substance... :angry:

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

but deaaaar lemme tell you, here in seoul, gurls often envy her coz she can pull off that monolid beauty that even others go through knives just to get rid of it... she is well-loved and probably those comments are from antis or obsessed fans of gong yo

Everyone is making me laugh so much!! @effyisme I have never heard of the term "keyboard warriors" and it is HILARIOUS. i am going to use it from now on.

I have read on Korean threads from people who have seen KGE in person and apparently she is absolutely beautiful in person and that the camera isn't capturing her full beauty in movies/dramas. They typically mention her overall aura - very elegant, like a fairy, and super feminine :). 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

I'm in 50:50 bet of promoting and not promoting. I am KGE fans in the first place, and i have to say that KGE posts on her IG were not 100% personal, some posts are promotional for her current projects atm, and of course we know it's normal as she is an actress herself. Her previous promotional posts are mostly taken by professionals,  from official posters, and from some scenes of the films.

Sunset in My Home Town

Tune In for Love

as for TKEM

Some posts related to her projects but didn't feel like promotional (i'll only attach these since my post are getting longer)
ps. sorry for bringing this but i think this one is the prominent example. Just focus on her aim to say thank you.

And the rest of posts on her IG are really personal. As for TKEM, she posted a lot of picts related to TKEM, some from the official (posters, pro photographer, scenes), and some from what i believe as her personal pict gallery. The latter got me thinking that it's a bit different from her previous way of promoting her projects, and it felt like the one i called 'related to her projects but is not promotional'. But after reading the pattern of the rest of TKEM's casts, they did the same, not to mention they also posted in the same day, which is Friday. So that's what made me thinking it's really 50:50, either just promotional or not promotional but related to her projects, or even could possibly be both. Whatever it is, it's just out of her character. I'm sorry chingu if this post really long, not to mention my bad english on explaining. 

I hope you guys have a blessed Monday :wub: cheers!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Everyone is making me laugh so much!! @effyisme I have never heard of the term "keyboard warriors" and it is HILARIOUS. i am going to use it from now on.

I have read on Korean threads from people who have seen KGE in person and apparently she is absolutely beautiful in person and that the camera isn't capturing her full beauty in movies/dramas. They typically mention her overall aura - very elegant, like a fairy, and super feminine :). 

So we are 100% sure of what LMH saw in person up close :heart:

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

2 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

she is absolutely beautiful in person and that the camera isn't capturing her full beauty in movies/dramas. They typically mention her overall aura - very elegant, like a fairy, and super feminine :). 

YEAAAAAH, maybe that's why lee min ho seemed to be fond of her hihihihihh HAHAHAHAH

tenor.gif?itemid=9244458

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Guys ... Im falling in love again, and Im feeling it right now because of this two and this drama, I'm sorry if I'm overreacting, it's weird, but I'm glad I've been married for almost 12 years , a mother of 2 sons and now I'm in my 30s. I'm happy to see them and I'm happy too with my life ... :relaxed:

Look at them :wub:

Don't comment my BG... Let's comment their pic. Above. :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

TKEM is actually very famous here in South Korea, and the ratings isnt actually that bad. SBS sucked at promoting their dramas tho. I believe the ratings for the ending will be higher because some anticipate the ending more :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Yeeees dear, ratings really matter here in this country to say that a drama is successful or not. 

@lyrically aesthetic do you live in SK? I always want to hear the opinion of someone who lives there, if the show is really hated like the news is saying? And you said rayingsbare important but then the show is popular. I wonder if it’s popular, why the ratings is less than desired?

25 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Agree with that.  The ratings are ok, just that they were expecting it to be better because it’s KES and LMH’s comeback drama.  I don’t think SBS did enough to promote TKEM.  Also what richard simmons me off is some people only started to rave about the story only after watching episode 15.  Like hello, you should have started early and be patient and not jump the gun and criticise the drama when they clearly said to keep watching to see the story unfold :vicx:

Actually compare to the ratings of the currents show airing, TKEM is one of the high one alongside with “good casting”, and we have one weekender drama “once again” (100 episode), that’s the only one has double digit. I think people watch the dram theough wavve stream

• Like 5

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

Again I don't think its for the ratings as TKEM is a Netflix produced drama not a SBS produced drama.. that's why all promotions were done in conjunction with Netflix... since SBS bought the rights to air as well, the cast also did a couple interviews with SBS..

Edit: Again I need to reiterate that TKEM is NOT a flop... TKEM was produced with the international market in mind...

Her agency will protect her so I don't see in any way that she was forced to do anything against her will.. and if she was really asked to promote the drama, it make more sense to post drama related pictures and not intimate personal pictures of them which will actually even deviate from promoting the drama as all attention will be on them instead...

THANK YOU :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1