[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hi everyone! I’m so happy finally I found this thread! I am sooo boarding this ship. And this is the first time that I am shipping a couple. It’s just that their BTS’s are to die for and I feel like I am watching a love story unfold.

I’ve always liked KGE and I’ve only heard about LMH’s popularity (never really followed the guy’s career). But even without any knowledge of the guy, I can tell how he seems to be enamored by this lady. His gazes run deep and he seems to always want to be near her. On top of that, he asks her personal questions and shares very personal observations. I’m pretty sure KGE can feel that (I don’t peg her to be a dense person) hence her shyness towards him.

Those who keep on saying that there is no chemistry is either blind or in denial. They say that if you are unaware of just how another feels about you, all you have to do is ask the people around you. And EVERYONE can see how they gravitate towards each other, and when they are together the sexual tension is off the charts. Now either they do something about it, or let that opportunity pass by.

I sincerely hope that they date for real.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, lofeval said:

Those who keep on saying that there is no chemistry is either blind or in denial. They say that if you are unaware of just how another feels about you, all you have to do is ask the people around you. And EVERYONE can see how they gravitate towards each other, and when they are together the sexual tension is off the charts. Now either they do something about it, or let that opportunity pass by.

Exactly. I just hope they'll do something about it the soonest! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, mamabear said:

Glad to know that there are LMH fans like you who ship them with our KGE :wub: if you don't want to lose focus on your studying, I advice you not to watch the BTS videos yet, or else, you won't be able to move on LOL. 

He seems to be very comfortable with KGE right? He also looks like he is having so much fun filming with her :)

@mamabear lol Thanks Ill watch it all after final exam.

I can feel the difference! He enjoys working with her, staring at her and being around her …
Actually I like KGE from Goblin. I love her acting in Tune in for love as well but maybe cant consider myself as a fan cuz Im not following her that much. I just cant stand her beautiful eyes! :bawling:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, graceyco said:

Annyeong! Welcome aboard our ship! Echoing what @mamabear said, my heart skips a beat when long time LMH fans affirm LMH's off screen attitude towards KGE. Same goes for the long time KGE fans who also notice the little things about KGE's actions towards LMG off screen.

@Graceyo Thank youuuuu! I can sense that there must be something going on here after the press conference lol

:kiss_wink: LMH is alway a gentleman and well caring to every his costar but this time I dont know ... the differences ....

I love KGE from goblin ...  

I fall in love with her just looking at her beautiful eyes and lovely smile ... ( I think the same goes for LMH :lol:)

not to mention about her acting which is already great ...

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Anyone know if any new BTS have been released? 

I just love that the romance part portrayed in TKEM is different than any other ones that I've watched before (not that I'm a kdrama addict). JTE is very much different than JET in goblin. She has this cool and tough girl personality and that sudden confession. Others may take it as confusing as for how come she suddenly confess her love,  they dont even meet often for her love to blossom. But what I feel is she goes for what she wants, she is intuitive and emotional person. And as for LG, I just love his shocked expression, the way LMH sculpt his expression is amazing.

I don't know what we have in store in later episodes. I hope to see more developments in romance part. The mystery part is already so engaging that I can't wait for the next weekend to come

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, aidanelle said:

SAME PLACE :wub:

Who took the photos? :ph34r:

Kim Go Eun’s smile is always bright but in this photo particularly, I like to think it’s because of the person in front of her. :D

Why do they make it so easy to ship them? Constantly laughing and giggling, touching each other, taking photos of one another, uploading photos and videos together... gahhh my heart. I wouldn’t mind seeing all the photos they took together and of each other. 

Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, please share more with us.:wub: 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Sad to see that the rating remains within one digit. I hope all the casts will remain passionate throughout filming. 

As for LMH & KGE, I also held inside my heart small hopes that their relationship would grow into something more beautiful. I would get this spazzy feeling everytime I watch their PC, interview, BTS. But then it occured to me, what matters most is what do they do at the end of filming. I'm someone who believes that no matter how good or amazing an actor/actress you are, when you are shooting particular warmth/romantic scene, you will get that fluttering feeling no matter how tiny it was. And what do we have here, LMH good looking features and his depth set expressive eyes, KGE enchanting smiles and eyes. 

If not, please both of you, be close also even after filming. I've read before that KGE is someone that will grow closer with fellow actors even after finished filming. 

As for LMH, a part of me still thinks that he still had some feelings for Suzy. Sorry if you guys offended. I like Suzy too you know. She's pretty and has likable character. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

34 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

If not, please both of you, be close also even after filming. I've read before that KGE is someone that will grow closer with fellow actors even after finished filming. 

As for LMH, a part of me still thinks that he still had some feelings for Suzy. Sorry if you guys offended. I like Suzy too you know. She's pretty and has likable character. 

Looking at how close they have become, I bet they will keep in touch with each other even after filming. I just hope that they would do it more often so they won't  remain just friends in the end. :( They should not rush into things and take everything slowly, get into a relationship when they are both ready. 

Not sure about Suzy, they've been apart from 2017 or 2018? Only LMH knows. 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, lofeval said:

Hi everyone! I’m so happy finally I found this thread! I am sooo boarding this ship. And this is the first time that I am shipping a couple. It’s just that their BTS’s are to die for and I feel like I am watching a love story unfold.

Welcome aboard our ship! :wub: Sometimes it gets fast here and we need all the energy we get so that this ship can live up to its name as the LTE couple thread. Agree with you. I am a shipper through and through and I love looking at BTS videos. And there is something about their BTS that makes you so glued to the development of these two. 

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Kim Go Eun’s smile is always bright but in this photo particularly, I like to think it’s because of the person in front of her. :D

Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, please share more with us.:wub: 

This particular series of photos made me think. Of course it's natural for them to take pictures in the same location cause they were filming this in Busan but it's particularly super similar and at the same spot. I mean, the staff could've easily taken a photo but that smile of KGE and that 'subtleness' of LMH - it can't escape our shipper hearts :P

+ @wookyoung6 I absolutely agree with you. I love the character of JTE and she is the best match for Lee Gon. What I love about their characters here is they aren't cliche. As much as the genre bends to fantasy and sci-fi, I've never seen this much honesty with fictional characters and it's such a breath of fresh air. I am glad this is the kind of on-screen couple that we get.

+ And I guess we are all getting more candies in next week's episode!! Another kiss is coming. The wishes came true @mamabear :lol:Though I feel like it will be sad/lonely kiss but we are all open arms to receive it.

+ my heart is still hurting from that love confession. I have too many feelings in the morning.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

I just came across this forum today and I am so glad I can share all my feelings with you all. I haven't read all of the past 14 pages here yet. Still slowly reading and nodding in agreement with all of you.

I am not very familiar with LMH and KGE except for Heirs and Goblin. I know of course he is very good looking and that she is a very accomplished actor.

My initial reaction is, he is too good looking for her. But the more I watch KGE, the more the beauty in her shines outwardly. She has made me very attracted to her. She is very genuine and easy going, and not pretentious at all. Her looks are natural and it is so refreshing to see an actress like this.

LMH is so used to being with pretty actresses and even to have dated Park Min Young and Suzy, right? Hence initially I felt his pairing with KGE is rather awkward. I start to think if there will be chemistry and if he will suit and like her? I thought he is the type that will focus on looks at first sight.

BUT, I admit I have been wrong! He seems like a genuine guy himself, laughing and easy going too. Not a stuck up for someone so good looking. And he acknowledges and admires the talent in KGE. He know what a great actress she is, and possibly more accomplished than he is. He realizes how down to earth she is, how casually she was in the first script reading. She is not purposely trying to impress anyone, especially him. Any other girls would have wanted to look extra nice meeting LMH!

I totally agree he is smitten with her. She is such a nice person that he couldn't help being at ease with her. She is the type of friend that makes you relax and also want to be better. She probably brings out the desire in him to act better and put in more effort in this drama. 

I really hope he does see past just the outward appearance and fall for her for who she is. I hope she will also not be afraid to open to him. I just like the fact that LMH who is a heart-throb to many fans, is actually shy and smitten by her.

Can someone tell me if he was like this in the past? Hopefully he has matured up and is looking for stability now.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B__aptFJ9UK/?igshid=1s4ls04nspz7v

Check this out, Girls. Like I said, TKEM IS No. 1 in Netflix Korean and in many other countries. It's far from a flop. 

What I love from ep. 8 is:

1. Luna. She is deadly yet has a strange sense of kindness, like how she treated children. And she behaves completely different with Kim Go Eun. Once more, I am falling for KGE's acting! 

2. That "saranghae" scene gotta be the most realistic scene of confession I've ever seen in a Korean drama. JTE and the King have so many things to take care of. They don't have time to be cheesy too often. But it doesn't mean they don't love each other just as hard. That's a scene that feels the closest to real life for me. 

3. The surprises. Shin Jae is someone from Corea. His real Mom works at Lee Gon's palace and the one who stole JTE's id card. There are more and more conflicts, and it's getting more and more exciting. 

4. The questions in my mind. Will Luna, the Prime Minister and Shin Jae side with Lee Gon or Lee Lim? I really hope it's the first.

With all this feels, I can't wait to watch ep. 9!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1