[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I'm trying my best also not to be delusional. I keep reminding myself they are just acting. When this all ends, I will be left heartbroken. :bawling:

I'm enjoying every interactions they have together onscreen/off screen. They are beautiful people whose path crossed in TKEM. 

Anyone can share here LMH & KGE ideal type or recent IV?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

On 5/6/2020 at 8:00 PM, graceyco said:

She is a very lovely girl and she's very easy to love. It's her simplicity that makes her shine! I think the way she laughs and expresses herself on set is really contagious -- maybe that's why LMH can't help but LOL during their serious scenes. I think they're fond of each other..

OrThat'sJustMe? :sweatingbullets:

Amen to this sis! I also believe that a good foundation to any relationship is a strong friendship. Looks like they're both working on that now. In the meantime, it's already night time and SBS has not yet released any BTS w/our couple. WHYYYY 

So I'm leaving you with GIFs of their keyword interview. Let us observe LMH's eye expressions :phew:

X-1.gif

*the way he looks at her!*

X-2.gif

*intense*

Even me, i'm falling in love with KGE.hahhaha..though, i like watching her in CITT & Goblin. But its only with TKEM that i get to follow her. I so love them...LMH❤KGE

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I invite you all to watch his behind the scenes with his past costars and decide for yourself. It’s hard to explain but I can see the difference. He just radiates when he’s around kge. 

Maybe they’re really really good friends. But I’m certain he finds her too cute to handle.

And to answer your last part, he has always been quite mature. I’ve followed him for 9 years now and have always known him to be a well mannered respectful person. He has a nice sense of humor and is easy going but he’s also a serious person at times. He’s expressed before that he sees himself married at age 35 but that’s been awhile and things may have changed. But of course, I’m sure he has desires to get married if the right person comes along. 

Sorry to cut your post. I'm just happy someone from long LMH long time fan share her thoughts about him on this thread. Somehow we can observe thoroughly how Min Ho act towards his co-actors on the set. 

Since I'm not LMH fan, I also tried to watch behind the scene of his previous drama and what I've discovered he is likely to laughed a lot when he is having fun, teasing his co-star, he is also touchy, goofy and I think he has this easy going personality. KGE is known as friendly, carefree and easy going personality that's why all her co-actors in her previous movie or drama love her and has nothing to say but praises for her how good actress and person she is. No doubt LMH easily get along with her.

But with regards to how LMH interact with KGE is something odd, a bit different I think. I feel how comfortable he is with KGE but a bit shy and yes your right he radiates when he's around KGE. I do believe he is attracted to my girl because KGE charms and cuteness is overflowing. She may not have that standard beauty at first glance but the more you look at her you'll find how beautiful she and her smile is her best asset.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

Fans are saying that this is the first time LMH posted a poem. In the past, his captions were always brief or even without caption. 

It's KGE who studied art in high school on college. And it is she who likes Korean literature. Soooo, influenced-much, LMH? 

Fans also said that his debut anniversary post is really similar with Go Eun's debut anniversary post. Both in a car, wearing white and with long caption. 

And don't forget, the backsound he's using is The King OST, I Just Want To Stay with You. 

• Like 4
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Fans are saying that this is the first time LMH posted a poem. In the past, his captions were always brief or even without caption. 

It's KGE who studied art in high school on college. And it is she who likes Korean literature. Soooo, influenced-much, LMH? 

Fans also said that his debut anniversary post is really similar with Go Eun's debut anniversary post. Both in a car, wearing white and with long caption. 

And don't forget, the backsound he's using is The King OST, I Just Want To Stay with You. 

Yes you are right! I went back to the Swoon interview and KGE mentioned she likes Korean literature! :wub:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Yes. She did say she's a literature person in the interview with the swoon right. Or maybe that poem is actually from her to our boi here. Hahahaha... Delulu much? 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Guys,

Here is what I found regarding the poem. 

Apparently its the poem Kim Shin read in Goblin meant for Eun Tak. Dont tell me that he is watching goblin now. Aigoo my weak heart. 

Edited: Sorry I overlooked that this is a diff poem from what goblin read. But the same book. Miannn. But the fact that LMH becomes so poetic makes my delulu heart wonders. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Yes. She did say she's a literature person in the interview with the swoon right. Or maybe that poem is actually from her to our boi here. Hahahaha... Delulu much? 

I bet this is the case. To whom would LMH get the idea about this poem? A part of me thinks it is from GE too. Hahah we become so delulu here. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

KGE follow WDH ig. I can see they are getting close while filming. There are few posts by him that has her comments. Why do I feel that she feels much more comfortable with WDH. :huh: i don't mean that it's bad. For me it shows they have become good and comfortable friends. Maybe she feels something towards LMH and thus try to put limit in their interactions? Please don't KGE. 

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

KGE follow WDH ig. I can see they are getting close while filming. There are few posts by him that has her comments. Why do I feel that she feels much more comfortable with WDH. :huh: i don't mean that it's bad. For me it shows they have become good and comfortable friends. Maybe she feels something towards LMH and thus try to put limit in their interactions? Please don't KGE. 

I think its purely platonic sibling relationship between WDH and KGE..

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

What's more suspicious is that she and LMH don't follow each other on IG. I mean, if there's nothing but friendship, why not? 

Unless they personally text each other? 

I also heard that so many top notch Korean idols and stars have personal IG accounts apart from their public ones. So maybe they follow each other's personal accounts? 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Maybe because there will be less issues? She doesn't even follow LMH's IG despite of her following her other co-stars. Why is that? I don't think it is because they are not close coz BTS videos don't lie. I think it is to avoid bashing, more haters and issues. I just hope they know each other's personal number before the filming ends. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, rafidah84 said:

Guys,

Here is what I found regarding the poem. 

Apparently its the poem Kim Shin read in Goblin meant for Eun Tak. Dont tell me that he is watching goblin now. Aigoo my weak heart. 

Oh MY HEART!!!:heart: Our boy is probably watching Goblin for the second or third or MORE round now!!:love: And forgive my delusions, it could be something sent or pointed out to him from GE!! :wub:Maybe they were watching Goblin together for ‘research’ purposes ....:ph34r: 

52 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Regarding this IG thingy, I think most Korean celebrities are very careful about following one another - ESPECIALLY if there’s ‘something’ happening or developing. There are too many sassaeng (rabid) fans around, who can be Super possessive ... plus GE is still being shipped with GY ... also her bad experience in the past (her breakup and all the rumours swirling about ...) 

So, if anything, I really hope uri couple will enjoy a very close and private friendship first! 
Those of you who are long time fans of LMH & KGE, please do enlighten us, who are new fans about their interactions with their co-stars, etc!! 
Sigh ... both of them are SO SO GORGEOUS and CUTE together... makes my heart melt each time I see them ... 

How many times have I told myself... NOT to ship again, but I can’t help it, with these two .... Aaaargghhh!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

41 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Maybe because there will be less issues? She doesn't even follow LMH's IG despite of her following her other co-stars. Why is that? I don't think it is because they are not close coz BTS videos don't lie. I think it is to avoid bashing, more haters and issues. I just hope they know each other's personal number before the filming ends. 

Hahaha. I am pretty sure they already have each other's number from the first month they filmed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Guys! I can barely keep up haha and I love it. Good sign that our ship is getting more and more passengers :phew: As for the Instagram following - I also think that it's really ought to be that way that they don't follow each other - either it's a management direction ORRR They don't want it to be too obvious. :sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Hahaha. I am pretty sure they already have each other's number from the first month they filmed. 

AND THIS. This could probably be the best explanation there is.

16 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

mours swirling about ...) 

So, if anything, I really hope uri couple will enjoy a very close and private friendship first! 
Those of you who are long time fans of LMH & KGE, please do enlighten us, who are new fans about their interactions with their co-stars, etc!! 
Sigh ... both of them are SO SO GORGEOUS and CUTE together... makes my heart melt each time I see them ... 

How many times have I told myself... NOT to ship again, but I can’t help it, with these two .... Aaaargghhh!! :sweatingbullets:

I have been GE's fan since the Goblin days. She posted 1 photo with GY which was a pic of them on-set after their wedding scene. So far that's the only post I've seen. And this was also the time wherein she got a lot of hate comments (which was super hurtful) but so proud of her to push and carry on. Now she seems more open in posting. :P And happy to see her post cute adorable off-cam moments that are RARE. Haha

ALSO this poem + TKEM OST is making me feel things. I also don't wanna overthink it because I know I am definitely in for a heartbreak but really? This is the first time he did that? Well, nevertheless glad to see this side of LMH. Happy for him and of course his 14th year debut! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Guys! I can barely keep up haha and I love it. Good sign that our ship is getting more and more passengers :phew: As for the Instagram following - I also think that it's really ought to be that way that they don't follow each other - either it's a management direction ORRR They don't want it to be too obvious. :sweatingbullets:

AND THIS. This could probably be the best explanation there is.

I have been GE's fan since the Goblin days. She posted 1 photo with GY which was a pic of them on-set after their wedding scene. So far that's the only post I've seen. And this was also the time wherein she got a lot of hate comments (which was super hurtful) but so proud of her to push and carry on. Now she seems more open in posting. :P And happy to see her post cute adorable off-cam moments that are RARE. Haha

ALSO this poem + TKEM OST is making me feel things. I also don't wanna overthink it because I know I am definitely in for a heartbreak but really? This is the first time he did that? Well, nevertheless glad to see this side of LMH. Happy for him and of course his 14th year debut! :heart:

Okay I missed that point. So this is his first time posting in his Instagram a poem? Hmmm. KGE did mention she likes Korean literature during swoon iv. So it's very unusual move from him to post this kind of thingy. Okayy delulu again :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, wookyoung6 said:

KGE follow WDH ig. I can see they are getting close while filming. There are few posts by him that has her comments. Why do I feel that she feels much more comfortable with WDH

There are many korean actors who dont follow anyone Or just follow their agency.

Its quite normal cuz their IG is like a place for their Fans so a lot of their co stars dont follow that account ;)

They do have their contact like kakao talk group chat :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Actually, i'm one of the goblin shipper previously. Muahahaha... I'm even registered soompi because of that. But I've moved on a long time ago.  For me, their relationship is more like brother sister. Maybe i don't know that much. She's indeed very playful & friendly with other cast. But i noticed on goblin press con, she seems quite shy. While on tkem press con, i see a different women. A women full of confidence. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1