[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

I am so sorry my last post was too long.. this delulu is affecting me badly that I don’t know I was writing a novel :D

No worries! You just summarized what I feel too! Thanks! :D

I totally agree about the fact that it's very clear and obvious how LMH is feeling but its pretty grey for our dear girl... I hope she can overcome this and let nature takes it course... 

I was never a fan of LMH but because of this couple I began noticing him.. as an outsider I scanned through his IG posts.. until recently his posts were generally generic with no particular hidden meaning but now suddenly he become poetic overnight!?!? Why will he post such a sad poem (in my opinion) under his debut anniversary post when it should be happy? 

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

Hello to  every happy shipper, I am also in delulu land but then a hint of reality keeps pulling me back so I don’t too heart broken if nothing happens after. 

I had pegged this two as an ‘unlikely’couple and I wasn’t even expecting much from them off screen and onscreen, but then I anticipated great acting so I looked forward to this drama. 

But while watching the press conference where they all wore white and black, their body language spoke volumes and of course the ‘different’ gentle gaze of Lee min ho toward Kim go eun gave off ‘there’s more’ vibe and Kim Go Eun was really also self conscious. It was this point my shipping antenna was raised.  In all the countless kdrama I have watched for so many years I haven’t even shipped up to five couples to date and I never even shipped the popular ones that got married because I felt their body language towards each other wasn’t up to that level of deep attraction, it’s like an energy that draws two people together when they didn’t plan for it. 

Also, when you are genuinely attracted to someone, it’s actually a very helpless situation where your reflexes acts out of control and you try so hard to contain it, you are sensitive to what they say to you and how they act with others because you become territorial, you will stare longingly and always to touch the person unconsciously and if the feeling are a bit mutual , it becomes a comfortable vibe between the two you, and it happens in a very subtle and unexpected manner that comes forth naturally. 

But you see these two Lee min ho and Kim Go Eun have more spark and attraction going on between them and I think it caught them off guard while they were shooting, it must have slowly developed with them finding common interests, values and synching with each other, and typically for men they act quickly when they establish their feeling for someone they like, they keep showing it through unconscious body language which is the vibe lee min ho has been giving off, he just can’t help himself despite all his self control measures. 
kim Go eun on the other hand seems like she is startled at the change of attention towards her from ‘sunbae’ because she feels she is just trying to get along with him to get the work done well as she would normally do, but this hunk keeps giving her deep stares that’s are so affectionate and how he acts now strangely to her, and worse is the fact that his actions is also stirring up her emotions which she clearly isn’t prepared for. She doesn’t want this because she knows the implication of what falling for someone as high profiled actor and bachelor can do to her, there will so much incomprehensible hate from his fan girls all over the world. even her emotional acting is affected by this reality because she is playing really safe as she doesn’t want her feeling deepened beyond her acting as Jeong Tae eul. 

LMH is also trying to put it out there because suddenly his posts are meaningful and their photos on his page especially the one of her lying on his lap and another bomb on friday of them walking into the sunset when he could have used a professional one to spark less shipping, but he is setting boundaries like saying ‘she is mine’ to other guys on set or externally because a man’s instinct is first his competition, so he putting the stamp of ownership/intention out there, which is why he probably didn’t use a group photo. I think he is a LEEGONER  in this situation. I also doubt he is thinking much of his fans approval because he knows they can’t dictate who to love to him. 

He is very very attracted and really happier than normal , his eyes are radiating too much feelings. 

But I am NOT sure about Kim go eun, she is being fun and super cute and I think it’s to ensure the drama goes well, she is 29, she is looking for a life partner at this stage of her life and probably may not want to keep testing waters because someone made her heart flutter while shooting a drama, she will want stability of a relationship that will align with her life goals, I.e marriage and kids, she even hinted that she can’t leave this profession for a good reason during their swoon interview and LMH was shocked when she said that. 

But this attraction with Lee min ho may be too risky for her (putting her in my shoes), even though I want the PD to lock two of them in a room for a week after the drama ends to burn all that sexual tension off before going back to their normal life’s . 

Two of them can’t even have a simple scene together without their eyes shooting hearts at each other like they are communicating in another universe, and what’s with the giggly laugher like high school kids crushing hard on each other

Thank you. You put it so beautifully. I also thought kge is being careful with her feelings and trying to be as professional as she can be. I think kge & jte have some similarity. She is brave and strong in her on way. She's willing to take risk. But i do feel, she's a private person. If they already develop that mutual feelings, i hope she wouldn't mind to be open about it. As for minho, well.. i'm sure he wouldn't mind at all. :phew:Just like when she dated suzy back then. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

Hello to  every happy shipper, I am also in delulu land but then a hint of reality keeps pulling me back so I don’t too heart broken if nothing happens after. 

I had pegged this two as an ‘unlikely’couple and I wasn’t even expecting much from them off screen and onscreen, but then I anticipated great acting so I looked forward to this drama. 

But while watching the press conference where they all wore white and black, their body language spoke volumes and of course the ‘different’ gentle gaze of Lee min ho toward Kim go eun gave off ‘there’s more’ vibe and Kim Go Eun was really also self conscious. It was this point my shipping antenna was raised.  In all the countless kdrama I have watched for so many years I haven’t even shipped up to five couples to date and I never even shipped the popular ones that got married because I felt their body language towards each other wasn’t up to that level of deep attraction, it’s like an energy that draws two people together when they didn’t plan for it. 

Also, when you are genuinely attracted to someone, it’s actually a very helpless situation where your reflexes acts out of control and you try so hard to contain it, you are sensitive to what they say to you and how they act with others because you become territorial, you will stare longingly and always to touch the person unconsciously and if the feeling are a bit mutual , it becomes a comfortable vibe between the two you, and it happens in a very subtle and unexpected manner that comes forth naturally. 

But you see these two Lee min ho and Kim Go Eun have more spark and attraction going on between them and I think it caught them off guard while they were shooting, it must have slowly developed with them finding common interests, values and synching with each other, and typically for men they act quickly when they establish their feeling for someone they like, they keep showing it through unconscious body language which is the vibe lee min ho has been giving off, he just can’t help himself despite all his self control measures. 
kim Go eun on the other hand seems like she is startled at the change of attention towards her from ‘sunbae’ because she feels she is just trying to get along with him to get the work done well as she would normally do, but this hunk keeps giving her deep stares that’s are so affectionate and how he acts now strangely to her, and worse is the fact that his actions is also stirring up her emotions which she clearly isn’t prepared for. She doesn’t want this because she knows the implication of what falling for someone as high profiled actor and bachelor can do to her, there will so much incomprehensible hate from his fan girls all over the world. even her emotional acting is affected by this reality because she is playing really safe as she doesn’t want her feeling deepened beyond her acting as Jeong Tae eul. 

LMH is also trying to put it out there because suddenly his posts are meaningful and their photos on his page especially the one of her lying on his lap and another bomb on friday of them walking into the sunset when he could have used a professional one to spark less shipping, but he is setting boundaries like saying ‘she is mine’ to other guys on set or externally because a man’s instinct is first his competition, so he putting the stamp of ownership/intention out there, which is why he probably didn’t use a group photo. I think he is a LEEGONER  in this situation. I also doubt he is thinking much of his fans approval because he knows they can’t dictate who to love to him. 

He is very very attracted and really happier than normal , his eyes are radiating too much feelings. 

But I am NOT sure about Kim go eun, she is being fun and super cute and I think it’s to ensure the drama goes well, she is 29, she is looking for a life partner at this stage of her life and probably may not want to keep testing waters because someone made her heart flutter while shooting a drama, she will want stability of a relationship that will align with her life goals, I.e marriage and kids, she even hinted that she can’t leave this profession for a good reason during their swoon interview and LMH was shocked when she said that. 

But this attraction with Lee min ho may be too risky for her (putting her in my shoes), even though I want the PD to lock two of them in a room for a week after the drama ends to burn all that sexual tension off before going back to their normal life’s . 

Two of them can’t even have a simple scene together without their eyes shooting hearts at each other like they are communicating in another universe, and what’s with the giggly laugher like high school kids crushing hard on each other

I LOVE YOUR ANALYSIS :love:  **my heart beating so fast right now**

Their eyes tell us everything. 

ps. I never shipped that couple as well 

up to now after 10 years watching kdrama this will be my 7th ship :joy:

ps.but I ship the one that went to grocery together  in LA :kiss_wink: 

minho is smitten like hb >..<

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, DaysTurn2Nights said:

I LOVE YOUR ANALYSIS :love:  **my heart beating so fast right now**

Their eyes tell us everything. 

ps. I never shipped that couple as well 

up to now after 10 years watching kdrama this will be my 7th ship :joy:

ps.but I ship the one that went to grocery together  in LA :kiss_wink: 

minho is smitten like hb >..<

I agree, I shipped those ones too, during their movie press conference he was already so into her and He said he wanted to spend more time with her breathing the same air and he  made sure they did a drama together. Those ones were also very obvious, I hope everything goes well with them 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, insteadofme said:

Thank you. You put it so beautifully. I also thought kge is being careful with her feelings and trying to be as professional as she can be. I think kge & jte have some similarity. She is brave and strong in her on way. She's willing to take risk. But i do feel, she's a private person. If they already develop that mutual feelings, i hope she wouldn't mind to be open about it. As for minho, well.. i'm sure he wouldn't mind at all. :phew:Just like when she dated suzy back then. 

She may take the risk, but it will also require a lot of sincerity from him, Remember how jisung’s wife refused him too until he had to prove how sincere he was with her, it’s not like she is in her early twenties with time to explore, she must want to date a man that will be ‘The One’ 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, effyisme said:

No worries! You just summarized what I feel too! Thanks! :D

I totally agree about the fact that it's very clear and obvious how LMH is feeling but its pretty grey for our dear girl... I hope she can overcome this and let nature takes it course... 

I was never a fan of LMH but because of this couple I began noticing him.. as an outsider I scanned through his IG posts.. until recently his posts were generally generic with no particular hidden meaning but now suddenly he become poetic overnight!?!? Why will he post such a sad poem (in my opinion) under his debut anniversary post when it should be happy? 

Exactly, the choice of poem has no correlation with a celebration, yet he put it out there, especially a poem for her former character Eun tak,  that’s how men behave when they like someone , and because he is a celeb he will use all manner of ways to convey his thoughts and emotions that he can’t say with clear words yet. And I almost am sure he will post Kim go eun again before the drama ends, the drama will be like an opportunity to mark his territory. 
I also believe other guys on set are looking at her and he can clearly see it, I hope you all know how hard it is for actors to get good and real wife material girlfriends, that’s why a lot of them are single for an extended period of time. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

Lmh is quite well spoken and he’s always conveyed deep messages to his fans in the past so I’m not surprised he posted a poem. I think the poem summarizes his career. You can be silent but strong. I, too, would like to believe it’s because of KGE but this one, I’m going to say is probably words of encouragement for his followers who have always been there for him.

As for following each other on Instagram, lmh doesn’t follow anyone beside his agency and his charity. It’s always been this way and probably will always be that way. So if he decides to follow her or comment on her photos, wouldn’t it be too obvious? We know that kge must be close to lmh according to bts and their interviews. Even if they don’t have a thing for each other, they are, at least, good friends on set. But why does she follow wdh and not lmh? Isn’t it weird that she follows one but not the other? I feel like wdh and kge have more of a platonic brother/sister relationship. Think about it, two celebrities who like each other wouldn’t follow each other’s Instagram because it’ll grab attention. I may or may not be concluding anything here. I’m saying one thing for sure though, following wdh doesn’t mean she’s closer to him. Maybe she follows him because he follows her too. Nothing more or less lol :lol:

Anyway, I don’t know if this has been discussed here yet but I’m quoting @scrawford’s post from the main thread. 

In the presscon, the part where LMH said he wished that KGE would call him Oppa and the MC asked KGE if she is going to call him Oppa right then, KGE refuse and gave the mic to WDH and said "maybe WDH will do it" and after that She gave the Mic to LMH and He said "I will make her"  and then when he describe that He likes her eyes, "they are very expressive" and the MC asked is it during filming or... and LMH said "of course during filming, it would be dangerous if it's not" Well.....what do you mean by dangerous there LMH?

:lol::lol::lol: he’s either totally teasing OR he actually means it. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

She may take the risk, but it will also require a lot of sincerity from him, Remember how jisung’s wife refused him too until he had to prove how sincere he was with her, it’s not like she is in her early twenties with time to explore, she must want to date a man that will be ‘The One’ 

Yes. If what we're seeing now is true, we will se if he's willing to take extra efforts to show his sincerity to win that girl hearts. Ok, quite cheesy.hahaha..goshh. i cannot believe I'm so invested to this two. 

So question is, do you guys think minho will post another photo of them together? :lol: if it's happened, the internet might be break once again. 

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Lmh is quite well spoken and he’s always conveyed deep messages to his fans in the past so I’m not surprised he posted a poem. I think the poem summarizes his career. You can be silent but strong. I, too, would like to believe it’s because of KGE but this one, I’m going to say is probably words of encouragement for his followers who have always been there for him.

As for following each other on Instagram, lmh doesn’t follow anyone beside his agency and his charity. It’s always been this way and probably will always be that way. So if he decides to follow her or comment on her photos, wouldn’t it be too obvious? We know that kge must be close to lmh according to bts and their interviews. Even if they don’t have a thing for each other, they are, at least, good friends on set. But why does she follow wdh and not lmh? Isn’t it weird that she follows one but not the other? I feel like wdh and kge have more of a platonic brother/sister relationship. Think about it, two celebrities who like each other wouldn’t follow each other’s Instagram because it’ll grab attention. I may or may not be concluding anything here. I’m saying one thing for sure though, following wdh doesn’t mean she’s closer to him. Maybe she follows him because he follows her too. Nothing more or less lol :lol:

Anyway, I don’t know if this has been discussed here yet but I’m quoting @scrawford’s post from the main thread. 

:lol::lol::lol: he’s either totally teasing OR he actually means it. 

Haha I think he meant it... I was also shocked when I heard that as I got a feeling he kinda went overboard with his answer subconsciously... I think he was answering with his heart but got carried away then realized it was caught for all to see... like what @Niki Idy said, his self control measures obviously failed many times :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Look at the numbers of likes minho received on this post. I bet this post will be on his Instagram feed forever. At the same time I'm so moved by the supports and loves they received on this post. They are so blessed! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Please tell me he surely noticed the number of likes his picture with KGE garnered on his IG! And I hope someone informs her too. This is a positive indication of support from fans regarding the two of them and LH and KGE should understand that. I hope there are many more opportunities for fans to show support which will positively give confidence to our couple.

I am pretty sure both of them must have felt something (doesn't matter if it is just slightly or more) between them. They are attracted to each other. No doubt he is your heart throb that girls cannot resist. She said as much that she roots for Kim Tan in Heirs. But I think she finds is strange that she is actually getting his attention too. She had not expected that he will look at her intensely, laugh with her, and very smitten with her. She probably is in the stage of nervousness yet excited to be on set with him. She may even think that his reactions and feelings are muddled with their characters. She is a sensible girl who will try to talk sense to herself. Perhaps she even reminds herself that he is the LMH with million of fans and sexy past girlfriends. This is why she was more comfortable to add the other co-star to her IG account as she knows WDH is just a friend, he is safe, no one will say anything, WDH will not get any wrong messages, no one will suspect anything, etc.

I am not sure i know what LMH is thinking. If he is merely promoting the drama, why post this particular pic of him and KGE? I mean, it does not mean anything for the drama. But on a personal note, it is a casual yet nice pic with them sharing a conversation with a nice sunset backdrop. He must have liked it and wanted to share it, yet pretending it is just a casual pic for the drama? KGE posted a pic in her IG of both of them sitting in the taekwondo studio, right? Well this one is normal as it is directly from the scene in the drama.

I find there are so many layers of KGE to uncover and get to know. On one hand, she seems extroverted and happy go lucky. On another hand, she is sensible, thoughtful and shy. This is probably what makes her attractive. I came across reviews of her first movie 'A Muse'. What a daring movie for her as her first acting debut. Pardon me if it is sensitive to say her, I wonder if LMH watched this movie??

Anyway, I can't wait for more news about them!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

50 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Please tell me he surely noticed the number of likes his picture with KGE garnered on his IG! And I hope someone informs her too. This is a positive indication of support from fans regarding the two of them and LH and KGE should understand that. I hope there are many more opportunities for fans to show support which will positively give confidence to our couple.

I am pretty sure both of them must have felt something (doesn't matter if it is just slightly or more) between them. They are attracted to each other. No doubt he is your heart throb that girls cannot resist. She said as much that she roots for Kim Tan in Heirs. But I think she finds is strange that she is actually getting his attention too. She had not expected that he will look at her intensely, laugh with her, and very smitten with her. She probably is in the stage of nervousness yet excited to be on set with him. She may even think that his reactions and feelings are muddled with their characters. She is a sensible girl who will try to talk sense to herself. Perhaps she even reminds herself that he is the LMH with million of fans and sexy past girlfriends. This is why she was more comfortable to add the other co-star to her IG account as she knows WDH is just a friend, he is safe, no one will say anything, WDH will not get any wrong messages, no one will suspect anything, etc.

I am not sure i know what LMH is thinking. If he is merely promoting the drama, why post this particular pic of him and KGE? I mean, it does not mean anything for the drama. But on a personal note, it is a casual yet nice pic with them sharing a conversation with a nice sunset backdrop. He must have liked it and wanted to share it, yet pretending it is just a casual pic for the drama? KGE posted a pic in her IG of both of them sitting in the taekwondo studio, right? Well this one is normal as it is directly from the scene in the drama.

I find there are so many layers of KGE to uncover and get to know. On one hand, she seems extroverted and happy go lucky. On another hand, she is sensible, thoughtful and shy. This is probably what makes her attractive. I came across reviews of her first movie 'A Muse'. What a daring movie for her as her first acting debut. Pardon me if it is sensitive to say her, I wonder if LMH watched this movie??

Anyway, I can't wait for more news about them!

I just went to Google the movie that KGE debut in... oh wow wow wow... that is one erotic movie... one thing for sure she isnt marketed as an idol actress thus she has a wide spectrum of acting roles... this gal is capable of executing a good intimate scene.. hmmm I believe LMH will found out more about KGE if he is attracted and interested as this is normal behaviour to seek out more about the person you like... 

Sorry my mind is starting to stray again... oops :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@AquariusMY actually I'm scared her new fans or minoz cannot accept the fact that she can be that daring. Just like me when i first saw it. :sweatingbullets: But as i read more about her and her other project, i grew to love her and accept her for who she is. Well, after all.. acting is her passion.

Like you said, she is a girl with many layers. She looks like a kind of girl next door but she's brave & adventurous and the same time she seems shy. That's what makes her interesting. 

I believe LMH already do research of her past project and that's why on press con interview he said that he really wants to act with her. So.... Can we expect a hot & spicy *cough * cough* scene in tkem later? 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1