[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Have you also watched they keyword game at SBS? I cannot count how many times they lol'd while playing the game :D

Yup. Watched it. A nice interview as well. Especially when she said she's a fan of Kim Tan and his nose is really high. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Cara said:

ikr. among his co-stars he looks cute offscreen only with PSH and KGE, but i found him with PSH is more like platonic - buddy relationship (so chill and playful with her)..it's totally different with KGE which he looks so shy just by staring to each other's eyes or compliment each other (despite been working for more 6 months) and easily burst out laughing by small things she does lol.

i like LMH's statement about his first impression met her: simple and unpretentious, even he remembered what she wore that time: a cap lol. it's so cool she was being being herself as usual to meet him for the first time tho few times she openly says that she is his fan and saying he's the best in her eyes. i mean, if i were on her shoes for sure i couldn't help to try very hard how to impress someone whom i fangirl of lol. her simplicity and character really makes her shines :wub:

anyway SBS seems teasing us as they know we're earnestly waiting for making footages 

Yup, I totally agree! It was definitely platonic with PSH. He was never shy with her at all, it was always fun and games with them two. With KGE it's totally different, I don't know if it's cause he's older now and has served in the military but the respect he shows to KGE as an actress first is amazing (he compliments her a lot for her acting). It also means he has had his eye on her for awhile, he seems to have been curious about her long before they even met officially! I was looking at the drama topic all the way from the beginning and what I noticed was he seemed to have found her very cute and funny from the very beginning (look at these pictures - they're from filming close to the end of November 2019!). 

EJ4tGzRWoAA6TPJ.jpg

EJ5uDGyW4AEzr3z.jpg

Cr via @EeAfL0epTapOqn5

Omg yeah! You're right! If I think about it, all the guys I've liked before or dated, I can never remember what they wore on the day I first met them, either that's something I don't notice or care about but the fact that he remembers 6-7 months after filming and still continuous filming with a bunch of costume changes and all that, it means she left a huge impression with her simplicity!! 

8 hours ago, Indianfan said:

Hi shippers, LEE GON is a nice catchy name but in my head I got the name MINGO couple.

LOL!! That's a good one too!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, MairaA said:

it means she left a huge impression with her simplicity!! 

THIS. I totally agree with you, she got him smitten of her. I won't get tired of saying that. I also love it whenever LMH acts so shy whenever she praises him, most especially in the keyword game that they did, lol. Come on, I mean THE LMH acting shy? You've got to be one hell of a girl to make him act that way. That's why haters can't blame us shippers why we feel this way. Because it is too obvious that they like each other enough to be too comfortable with one another. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, MairaA said:

was looking at the drama topic all the way from the beginning and what I noticed was he seemed to have found her very cute and funny from the very beginning (look at these pictures - they're from filming close to the end of November 2019!). 

Cr via @EeAfL0epTapOqn5

Omg yeah! You're right! If I think about it, all the guys I've liked before or dated, I can never remember what they wore on the day I first met them, either that's something I don't notice or care about but the fact that he remembers 6-7 months after filming and still continuous filming with a bunch of costume changes and all that, it means she left a huge impression with her simplicity!! 

Thank you for sharing those pictures from the twitter account. So this was in November? 1 month after shooting together and he really does look like someone who finds this girl in front of him cute and adorable. It might just be my wishful thinking but a lot are saying that this is the first time they're seeing LMH this comfortable and happy on set.  :wub: Thank you for sharing the pictures!

And you and @Cara are right! The fact that he remembers what she wore from a first contact says a lot. Speaking of -- where are the  BTS and new stills? 

Also, found this!

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

Hello shippers,

I still remember the hypes we fan used to have for song song couple back then. And when I heard about the divorce news, I told myself not to ship any couple anymore. 

But look where I am today. Giggling and laughing at MinGo couple BTS and fanmade videos. And shipping them hard. Oh mannn! 

Let me thanks all shippers who share the stills and videos of our couple. Those are my happy pills these days.

Finally Friday is here. :glasses:

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 1

https://youtu.be/7ep_DUWtD-I

A video about KGE matching Lee Min Ho's ideal type. 

I just found out they have filmed since November. Definitely long enough to fall for someone. 

And because he seemed to have that wide smiles when he's filming with her since November, I'm starting to think that he might have watched lots of her previous drama and movies. That would be cute. 

And omg, it's finally Friday! The wait is over!

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, rafidah84 said:

Hello shippers,

I still remember the hypes we fan used to have for song song couple back then. And when I heard about the divorce news, I told myself not to ship any couple anymore. 

But look where I am today. Giggling and laughing at MinGo couple BTS and fanmade videos. And shipping them hard. Oh mannn! 

Let me thanks all shippers who share the stills and videos of our couple. Those are my happy pills these days.

Finally Friday is here. :glasses:

Me too! Was so heartbroken when they filed for a divorce. We are very much the same lol. We cannot help ourselves to ship these two because they just give us reasons to. Can't wait for later! :grin: Hoping for more skinships later, since more likely we won't see any kiss scenes :(

Reposting this video, look at 1:18

He was trying hard to stop himself from smiling. haha 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

https://youtu.be/7ep_DUWtD-I

A video about KGE matching Lee Min Ho's ideal type. 

I just found out they have filmed since November. Definitely long enough to fall for someone. 

And because he seemed to have that wide smiles when he's filming with her since November, I'm starting to think that he might have watched lots of her previous drama and movies. That would be cute. 

I mean, in November - this was how LMH was towards her.. So after 6 months of filming, there must be changes and a deeper friendship brewing.. am I right or am I right? or is that just my mind playing tricks on me :phew: So this must be why SBS is pacing the release of the BTS since it's more recent haha the recent episodes and even the date later was filmed last April only. 

Chinggus, a few more hours until the new episode. Until then, we sit tight and spazz about our fave couple. Always love to see this thread growing and more chinggus joining in on the fun! It only means that more and more people are seeing the chemistry for our couple :wub: @mamabear you've reminded me of this video again and now I can't stop replaying it :joy:

Welcome @Chellsee!!! Welcome @rafidah84  :heart:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

Thank you for sharing those pictures from the twitter account. So this was in November? 1 month after shooting together and he really does look like someone who finds this girl in front of him cute and adorable. It might just be my wishful thinking but a lot are saying that this is the first time they're seeing LMH this comfortable and happy on set.  :wub: Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Yup! Officially the filming for TKEM started on Oct 24 but that particular scene was filmed mid-end Nov 2019.

Yeah! That's what I mean, for them to be a month into filming and he's THAT happy, it says a lot! They really seemed to have hit it off early on and are continuously enjoying each others company :D 

3 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

I agree, definitely long enough to fall for someone and realize you like them more than just a coworker and work towards building a relationship out of that :wub:

He did watch a lot of her previous works, he mentioned it in their press conference for the show. That he's seen her previous works and realized how charming and how capable of an actress she is from those works (notably Coin Locker Girl and Goblin). 

YUP, TODAY IS D-DAY! SO EXCITED!!! 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, graceyco said:

you've reminded me of this video again and now I can't stop replaying it

@graceyco I know you'd love it. I think 1/4 of the views of that video came from me.  I have been replaying it since the day it was uploaded :joy: RIP replay button. I hope more of you guys here would enjoy that video as much as I enjoyed it :wub:

• Like 3

WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT shippers!!!! 

*edit because I panicked obviously*

SERIOUSLY though? We've been waiting for the BTS, the tiniest stills even and in the end we will be rewarded with our very own Kim Go Eun with this ADORABLE video? What did we do to deserve this human being?

Now I am seriously waiting for Min Ho to also post a little video or something too. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 12
  • Wiggle 1

This ship is taking off. I am having doubt whether they are real or just costars now. We are in one of these moments where facts and fiction gets mixed 

Sending us shippers into complete mindblow

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1

53 minutes ago, graceyco said:

WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT shippers!!!! 

*edit because I panicked obviously*

SERIOUSLY though? We've been waiting for the BTS, the tiniest stills even and in the end we will be rewarded with our very own Kim Go Eun with this ADORABLE video? What did we do to deserve this human being?

Now I am seriously waiting for Min Ho to also post a little video or something too. :wub:

@graceyco I think us shippers must have been good citizens in our previous lives :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

The latest BTS videos are full of "shippable" contents LOL. I wanna post gifs of those and share them here for the benefit of our hearts and peace of mind, but I don't know how to make one! haha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, mamabear said:

The latest BTS videos are full of "shippable" contents LOL. I wanna post gifs of those and share them here for the benefit of our hearts and peace of mind, but I don't know how to make one! haha 

Gotchu sis!  LOL

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1