[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@samantha12 @SenseandstyleI haven't watched ROY, was waiting for it to finish airing. After reading some feedbacks, I was considering not watching it. But you guys have piqued my curiosity.

Spoiler

Concerning his previous relationships, though he has been shipped with all his costars till date, he had dated only one of his co-star, FL of CH, as per my knowledge . Even when he was been heavily shipped with his FL of TH, he went ahead and pursued and dated his x. Other than these I don't know any other relationship of his from the industry. Was there more?!!!

@ItsmylifebossLMH will be busy for at least 4 months now. KGE never takes big gaps of breaks unless she has plans to study/travel. So after the Hero promotions which has to happen by December end she will be free to consider her next project. If they have to act together again, then she has to wait till he finishes his project which will be only finished as early as March. Even if she doesn't take any project soon, considering their relationship will they choose working again and giving opportunities for rumors to surface again? 

Though doubtful, I also wish they act in a romcom/action thriller movie. I really want to see them together again in one frame. I Hope Please GIF

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@samantha12 I always enjoy reading your point of views, which are all very similar to mine. Months after TKEM, my heart still flusters when I come across snippets and gifs of LMH & KGE, especially those BTS videos and press cons. My heart still beats faster whenever both of them post in IGs on the same day. My heart still wanna scream thinking of July 2nd post. Sigh - I really do not know if I want these 'excitement' to end or am I actually enjoying this journey?

We know relationships come with consequences in the Korean entertainment industry, but we are no longer in a backward society where we expect our idols to remain single because we see them as our imaginary partner! With the fame of LMH, I believe he has the ability to shift such stigma to be the Hallyu actor that can have a known relationship yet remain successful. As such a big influencer who I believe is indeed dating a very skilled actresses, both of them should be able to have a breakthrough in this so-called industry fear of having known relationships. I mean, he has demonstrated he is bold to show his silent support to KGE in his cryptic posts, he has taken the step to engage with the law on malicious comments, he has constant rising social media followers, he has plans! KGE on the other hand is a renowned actress in her own rights with a strong following, and she doesn't conform to the society's expectations. Both together is a powerhouse couple. Why fear the media??

I really hope their silence is solely not to let news of their relationship mask their projects, and not because they are afraid of his fans.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

continue to be blessed and care for the world around. MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI, both of you are such two wonderful person who will be greatly missed. may their love, joy, happiness and relationship grow stronger everyday. I always keep on praying, O GOD may our dream couple come true.

stay safe and healthy everyone..

@twinkle_little_star agree.i've been wanting to talk about this for a long times,that's right she sings well.her voice damn so good.Super Duper!! pure hearted lady.i m not biased coz she is the one of my favorite korean actress but i love to listen both of them sing,MINEun have soulful voices.what a perfect couple!! it's nice to hear they're in love together.MINEun pls call each other everyday.may be ok to not call or sns everyday,but should at least want to.i would think some kind of video phone or text would go back and forth every day or not really that kind of relationship.that's fine as long as the other person is ok.what would i say more here,let's support them.as long time minoz shippers,let them have a certain amount of time,pray and hope for the best.

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, forme26 fi said:

begin by feeling our natural breathing with a sense of affection. feel thankful that we're breathing, nourishing our body with lovely oxygen. hai @forme26 fi thank you so much. indeed, never ever for a moment we do not forget for supporting MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI till our last breath as a couple and as an individual, I understand what you mean. if they are together assure we are incredibly happy for them let say if it's not, then we should also be happy for them too. uh oh. this step is often tricky. the wishes are already the same. we constantly not giving up in fact, we continuously tighten our strength as reffered to post GO EUN SSI birthday on the date of 2nd July in MIN HO SSI's IG and many more the miracles of love that comes from himself. this is love. I knew that. :D I will use his example. now transfer that same sense of well-wishing to ourselves. some people find this challenging, with difficult emotions arising. if we experience this, continue to explore the effect or leave this step out for now. we don't need to fight or struggle. I believe visualize myself and wish myself a sense of well being. say to ourselves, several times: 'may MINEUN be in love, may both of them be happy, may MINEUN love partner be healthy'. alternatively, we could go for a casual, mindful walk around the block to get we into a focused state of mind. MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI also like to do this meditation *while I'm immitating GO EUN SSI do meditation style whoa that's huge* :D give it a go and if we find it difficult. feel the words coming out of our heart area if we can. feel as if we're absorbing any pleasant feelings that arise with no news about their relationships. from now on, let's support and rewatch the "UNTACT" short film and "TKEM" hit drama. you're right that's a good point, we need to say it with kindness and affection. I suppose to always keep on praying O GOD may our MINUEN dream couple come true.:allgoodlol:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Just wanna ask since I am not a long term fan of LMH. He seems entirely different after his military service. He looks more contented, and genuinely happier now than the past. Before that, judging from his 8 letters videos, there was seemingly a sense of insecure from his eyes here and there, although he was trying his best to impress his fans. The happiness wasn’t as real as what we witness now. Perhaps meeting the right person truly puts magic on him? Or like he said, he missed the life of no restrictions so much and the military service actually gave him the freedom he always wants? (He said this in one of his pre service interviews).

Any long term fans to provide information?

• Like 5

OmG. I can’t help thinking my speculation has a ring of truth. This first episode of him features his life before military (with just a glimpse of the King), and the whole atmosphere of this video clearly does not scream happiness, but with a sense of melancholy.

in a late night video that we saw before in his ig, he featured the King OST in that snippet. And now I can say that I am quite sure that snippet is indeed part of this video project. Would KGE be included in this project? Would this be his way to introduce her to the world, that to be honest, with half of his fan base speculating that KgE is the lady in his life?

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

hai everyone..
I just want to say when we miss someone, we miss those elements that they brought into our life. definitely, if we miss a person by that much it can also mean we love that person and can only be confirmed by talking to that individual. from my perspective, every emotion has a story to tell an unfinished feeling. our missing someone is perfectly fine, it's actually an inkling that we prized that someone we miss. the truth is that we're all missing someone and hoping wherever they are, they're missing us back too. I know how it feels to miss somebody you love *whoa, hold on a minute, am I expressing my feelings?" :D to spend time in the autumn season, here are some recommendations of the best romantic k-dramas out there. let's rewatch the dramas which are very interesting and close to our hearts. among the two best k-dramas with KIM GO EUN starring as the lead character. she is undoubtedly the most successful as well as talented actress of South Korea now. her "GOBLIN" is fantasy romances with stories that span centuries moreover this drama was a great success in the country and if you're looking for a romantic k-drama that is cute, adorable, and totally entertaining, then you'll definitely enjoy her acting in "CHEESE IN THE TRAP" I found these k-drama so gripping and intelligently written that I simply didn't want it to end. heart-wrenching. heartwarming. unforgettable. these words will probably come to mind after we finish watching this show. :D  I believe once we start watching LEE MIN HO is one of the most beloved k-drama actors and it isn't surprising, it extends to many other countries throughout the world he is incredibly handsome and he has also challenged his talent by playing diverse roles. we can't stop ourselves and he did a great job making a collection and especially The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" is a wonderful drama and love story and we love it so much. naturally, never disappointed with the plot, casts and MINUEN great chemistry. both kept us glued to the screen with every emotion of which we were capable: joy, love, sorrow, pain, happiness, misery, triumph, anger, compassion, sympathy empathy. obviously, we miss them. we're missing the feeling of unconditional love and being cared for we're missing that feeling of intimacy, the warmth which they two shared, those endless talks about life and what the future beholds in "TKEM" the obligatory press conference last year. we miss the feelings that person made we feel with their special moments together. the laughs. the smiles. the good times. if it is real romantic love, I won't have to ask. I will just know. may MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI feel warm, comfortable, remain longing to love each other and eternal love. always keep on praying, O GOD may MINEUN love partner our dream couple come true.

:transforms::foryou::heart2:

source:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1432636wpp/7-k-dramas-that-feel-like-autumn

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/1551633913289/lee-min-ho-talks-about-acting-with-the-horse-maximus-kim-go-eun-describes-why-role-in-the-king-eternal-monarch-was-new-for-her

https://tenor.com/view/kim-go-eun-actress-smile-laugh-pretty-gif-17657325

https://tenor.com/view/lee-minho-kim-go-eun-the-king-eternal-monarch-canoodle-bloom-gif-17294187

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Another question: who took the short video on his ig? That someone was in his room with him, and clearly he was comfortable with “this presence”. If you read carefully, there is some sort of white dots(?) on the left corner of the video, and it seems to be consistent with the photo filter that he used in his recent photos.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Thanks for sharing what he said in the IG post. I know I shouldn't try to decipher too much but my rationale self wonder why LMH posts video of himself questioning his staff on the phone on why the video quality is bad, and at the same time sending us the link to the video? So is the video we watched in YouTube the one that is of bad quality or it is the improved version? Anyway, kinda refreshing to see him in front of his laptop with a mouse, sounding all serious. At least we know he does work and it is not just all about hanging out having fun, if you know what I mean.

@samantha12 I was thinking he was recorded by his staff, as he is in the midst of filming his new project outside of Seoul.... I do agree his new video has a sense of melancholy, throwing flashbacks of his past projects and him returning home alone, in somewhat darkness and taking a shower seemingly feeling tired, and perhaps lonely... Hope the following episodes will have a twist with brighter images and eventually the appearance of our lady in bright smiles or him in bright smiles with a lady's silhouette that no doubt will be KGE! Or at least include that iconic sunset pic of him and KGE that has been in his IG.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone..
I just want to say when we miss someone, we miss those elements that they brought into our life. definitely, if we miss a person by that much it can also mean we love that person and can only be confirmed by talking to that individual. from my perspective, every emotion has a story to tell an unfinished feeling. our missing someone is perfectly fine, it's actually an inkling that we prized that someone we miss. the truth is that we're all missing someone and hoping wherever they are, they're missing us back too. I know how it feels to miss somebody you love *whoa, hold on a minute, am I expressing my feelings?" :D to spend time in the autumn season, here are some recommendations of the best romantic k-dramas out there. let's rewatch the dramas which are very interesting and close to our hearts. among the two best k-dramas with KIM GO EUN starring as the lead character. she is undoubtedly the most successful as well as talented actress of South Korea now. her "GOBLIN" is fantasy romances with stories that span centuries moreover this drama was a great success in the country and if you're looking for a romantic k-drama that is cute, adorable, and totally entertaining, then you'll definitely enjoy her acting in "CHEESE IN THE TRAP" I found these k-drama so gripping and intelligently written that I simply didn't want it to end. heart-wrenching. heartwarming. unforgettable. these words will probably come to mind after we finish watching this show. :D  I believe once we start watching LEE MIN HO is one of the most beloved k-drama actors and it isn't surprising, it extends to many other countries throughout the world he is incredibly handsome and he 

@twinkle_little_star  thanks for the write-up!thats true.OMG thanks a million!this is a good news.minho ssii go eun ssii read soompi i guess.minho just updated about three hours ago in Igs.what an honour!happy shooting sir!pray hard for MinEun.

Edited by sujika suji
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1