[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

HA! You’re right!

And now I’m angry! 

:rage:

I will never get over this, I guess. Every time I think about it, I can’t help feeling bad for TKEM. Why such unfair treatment? 

fiwieheozhaoaklsbfekehsoshaoshorbe

I think people's expectation from LMH was too high. Promotional team for TKEM (whomever they belong to sbs, netflix etc) showed a laid back attitude because they thought having LMH onboard would suffice. They didn't feel the obligation to try their best for the promotion of his comeback drama. They wanted to ride on the success, the drama would eventually bring, but forgot to play their own part.

Now the drama is hit internationally, of course because of LMH (no offense to KES and other actors, but in India where TKEM was repeatedly on top 10, hero worshipping is a real deal, nobody bothers who the writer is) KNETZ and media finally noticed what they missed.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, krish indu said:

No offense to the other drama. But can't understand the double standard of the media

STUPID DOUBLE STANDARDS.

How did the international fans watch a show that isn't on netflix or viki. Suddenly interviewers are now critical to the success of a korean dram

These bloggers and their obvious jealousy

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Sorry @unokboiii..are you quoting me or asking me or talking to me? Hahaha

I don't understand a thing...bian

Oh i think i accidentally quote something to you :headbang:. Mah bad. Maybe i am tired of refreshing and refreshing our thread then twitter then IG. Hahaha. 

Or i just dont knwo how to use many things. Hahahaha. :smashes:

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

With the information I know, Kim Bum leaving a cute comment on Nari’s post means:

a) He’s interested in her and will openly pursue her.

b) Lmh had a birthday celebration today and the cast of TKEM was present, hence why the comment only came now —> they barely met. 
c) They were all in Jeju island together, celebrating the end of TKEM and lmh’s birthday. 

Your pick. I say it’s most likely B. Whether kge was present, we will never know. But I like to think she was :D 

In the midst of the LMHxKGE ship didn’t we just accidentally discovered a potential flirting moment of another pair? Lol  

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

Guys do fans gift such expensive stuff to all celebs ????

I thought it was just cakes and flowers and  soft toys 

I hope those Hermes and givenchy are not by someone special........

just can  minoz please throw some light on this ?????

and I am craving to know wht the effing are those stack of boxes ???? 
If cake so many little boy will get diabetes with so much love pouring from everywhere....(social media growth,,,fans gifts,,,,OIM club) 

accha one more thing are these gifts basically from minoz or individual ppl also send him gifts????

Those stacks of boxes are boxes of minomi! LMH’s agency will then donate those minomis to elementary schools

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I can't help it but to notice there's a similarity of the hoodie LMH is wearing with the hoodie Tae Eul has during the bloody kidnapping scene? Where LeeGon came running to her and hug her? Probably a couple hoodie? :approves:

I'm just waiting for someone from twitterland come up with some edited photos!! :coolshades:

• LOL 13

Just now, wookyoung6 said:

KGE is one shy girl. She said it before couple of times during interview. Just look at her when asked to sing on TV. And now she is happily shipped by fans with LMH whom may I add is the one that she is a fan of. I think that will put a pressure on her a lil bit. 

Don't worry. Just trust her. If she felt that he is worth that next level, she will date him unapologetically and without hesitations. She did in the past so there's no way she will not do it again. If there's one thing I've learned about her the last few years, it's that she is honest. She's not afraid to date regardless of circumstances. 

Just now, AquariusMY said:

He knows what may happen if he posts on IG especially with fellow actress

I'm not after the idea of her being the first girl he posted in his personal IG account. In a way or another, first time will always come. What I'm contemplating more is the courage he had muster to post those pictures and the quality of pictures he posted. In JTE's word "Not everyone can be brave so I chose to be brave"

• Like 4
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

I just noticed that he firstly blew off the candle on the smaller cake before he struggled to blow off the candles on the large one. I guess the small cake hidden between the flowers was given by someone special haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Kim bum is dating actress oh yeon so as of right now

Spoiler

They broke up long time ago. End 2018.

But kb being friends with nari is cute. Their circle of friends I mean. 

Lmh-kb

Kb-nari

Nari- kge

Kge-lmh

Got what I mean.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, edigital said:

In the midst of the LMHxKGE ship didn’t we just accidentally discovered a potential flirting moment of another pair? Lol  

No they work together for drama project as second lead actor with her, it's LDW  new drama ...:blush:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, gni_a said:
I just noticed that he firstly blew off the candle on the smaller cake before he struggled to blow off the candles on the large one. I guess the small cake hidden between the flowers was given by someone special haha

Please don't post embedded IG posts. There are new rules. You can post the link. Using spoilers would make it easier to post the links.

• Like 6