[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I'm 90% sure the forehead kiss was an adlib, because the subtitle when it happened said "and this time even a forehead kiss." 

I was SO doubtful that it was an adlib when you all brought it up last week, so HATS OFF to you all for calling that out. Amazing!!!

Arghhh I cannot.... I cannot with these two :wub: I’m so deadddd. We need the whole video subbed!!! Anybody knows where I can find subbed one?

And also, will they include all unseen BTS in the DVD? Most importantly the bed scene??!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fb7653655e0c36cab4

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, hazelnutlatte said:

Today is my son bday, I was preparing the celebration while monitoring this forum :D don't want to miss anything.

Having a happy time celebrating, but after that this sad feeling keeps coming.. with all their goodbye post in IG, I know I'm not ready yet to wave them goodbye.. huhu I'm too emotionally invested in this drama and this couple in particular. WHERE IS THE BTS I'm so gonna sue you SBS!!!

Warm Birthday Wishes to your Son from our Forum and all the ladies.

• Like 7
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Dreaaaa_ said:
1 hour ago, jy_cohh said:

KGE: It hurts 
LMH: It hurts? Because you got stabbed? 

So cuteeeee. And also, if you noticed, when LMH runs too fast and the crew can't catch up the first time, he starts laughing/walking back with the crew, but then he turns around to look at KGE again :D

:tears::tears::bawling: Awwwwwwnnnnn  this is really what he said? But he knows the injury is fake :pensive:and he still.. he still said that :bawling: he’s literally the cutest omg. They’re too cuteeee. My heart!!!

That was probably part of the original script but they cut it off cos it worked better w/o it.

New stills from MYM

• Like 2
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, mychoiyoung said:

New stills from MYM

My oh my, he’s looking mighty fine! 

———————————————

15919551591591955155.gif

Stole this from @Ameera Ali over at the main thread.

Looks like everyone on set is well aware these two love birds can’t stop flirting with each other. They’re in their own little bubble, laughing and messing with each other. Mr. Staff on the side took note and is about ready to signal “cut”. Like, we called cut already, why are y’all still acting cute? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

OK! Rough translation!!! 

Hug Scene

KGE: I’m waiting for someone

Lee Gon runs towards her

KGE: It hurts! Ow ow…

LMH: It hurts? Because you were stabbed? 

Lee Gon checks on her stab wound

The two hug tightly 

Hug scene done in one cut

This time crew follow Lee Gon running

Crew can’t catch up

Crew: Does the king not care about his civilians?!

2nd Try

Crew: Sorry I was late!! 

LMH: Someone needs a shotgun to indicate when we start

This time perfect 

Patient Scene

Extra: JTE’s guardian she is ready!

LMH: It’s me, I’m her guardian

*Confused*

LMH: Do I go forward?

2nd Cut

LMH confused again (?!)

JTE: I’m here but he keeps looking behind me

LMH: I thought I was out of frame

Both looking at each other smiling

JTE has to keep smiling until cut is called

Wheelchair Scene

Lee Gon happy while in the wheelchair

LMH: Wheelchair is too small

Staff: It will be perfect for JTE

KGE sits in chair

LMH: I guess it’s cause I’m big

Rehearsal commences

Has to mess up her hair and softly put it back in place 

LMH: This wheelchair is too low!!, laughs

LMH’s legs are too long! 

They switch wheelchairs to something taller

Lee Gon scolds JTE

Lee Gon puts back JTE’s hair prettily

They don’t call cut so one more time

Filming continues

Should I mess up her hair again? 

The two laugh

This time even a forehead kiss

And for a while, these two were acting cute together <3

Wow! Thank you! Permission to copy this, will put sub on their BTS together and once done, will share it here, if it is okay :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

You know... maybe the reason they don't air the bed scene and some other parts is because they both cannot hide their love is in the air chemistry. So they need to cut it and put the one that is not too much lol :phew:

• Love 9
  • Insightful 8

57 minutes ago, hannahmikhaila said:

Yes to soju! Can't wait for them to announce it. Like for reallllssss. But the captain of our ship- mr giddy - looks like he is trying so hard to control himself and not spill the news before the show ends. It feels like he's patiently waiting for TKEM to end.  I wouldn't even be surprised if he announces it right after the show ends tonight. Lol. Coz you know he's giddy and in love like that. :lol:

Oh yes please?!?! Can he announce it after the show? Forget the bashers, we need a good night sleep :heart: or will i be able to sleep after the announcement

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

40 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

I swear if anyone comes up with "he's the same with all his co-stars s*it" he was NEVER like this with anyone before. Playing with co-stars hair, touching her, holding her hands, hugging her like his life depends on it. He NEVER done that before

here's my 800pages of Handbook of Cryptography, i lend you this to slap them off :ph34r:

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 3