[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Hold on are they doing a spin off of the bedroom scene??

Spin off of the bedroom scene in the car? Hot and steamy in a small space, I see. 

The queen must be around. 

Thank you William and John for your wonderful script! 

:Megathanks:

• LOL 17

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I have a confession to make. The other night, I bumped my head into the wall while navigating myself from the bathroom to my bed and I haven’t been the same person since. 

No kidding, if you zoom in really really really really really really close into his eyes, you can see kge’s figure taking photos of him. 

The bump sounds serious based on the exhibits above.  Or have you grown somekind of xray vision with ability to decipher reflection?

• LOL 12

Spoiler
1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Y’all know he could have just posted the first one and we’ll be alright with that. Now, the 2nd update—intentional or not, is a crumb in itself. That’s the same shirt from the beheading scene. 

:sparklyeyes:

Is that even his phone? 

Edited by RosesAreRed
I was in the middle of a business meeting an hour earlier when I saw the notification. I can’t wait to get it over with. Why, why, why did I put my personal phone next to me during this time? Almost had a heart-attack.
  • LOL 16

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Less likely transmission of COVID when outside!  

Or they’re reshooting it with Maximus

Let's look at maximus' IG for evidence then

But but

Aren't you more likely to transmit/get covid outside? Hmmmmm such a confusing process

• LOL 8

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Hold on are they doing a spin off of the bedroom scene??

I suspect the spinoff already happened, given the same "beheading" shirt and his messy hair..he is checking his face for love bites in his cracked phone camera which is captured secretly for shippers delulu pleasure… Now I feel the camera must have been cracked during the deed...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4775f237a85e74c3b0ba

I better logout now before any OIM /Hater curse me to death:lol:

Thanks for all the fun Ladies..Love you all!!

• LOL 17

43 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Don’t worry, I looked at his eyeballs to see if I can see screen reflections 

Wheeeeee!!!

Forgive my delulu,

Beheading scene pajamas blinding  me...

Ok ... Minhossi Fav clothes now.

" short collar shirt" .. whatever near to purple or pink or black colour.

"RIP" Move On :emmm:

• LOL 9

39 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

kge obviously just came out of the shower with her wet hair, looking all sexy, so it took him by surprised hence why he dropped his phone.

Don’t ask me why she showered in the middle of the day. She just did! 

LET ME BE DELUSIONAL!

:loolz:

That’s not delusional babes that’s pure storyline that you have clearly seen in front of your dilated eyes.......:popcornjackson:

• LOL 17

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@HappyVibes is “phone broken during head chopping” covered by AppleCare?  Asking for a friend.

Lazycare will cover any breakage due to any "chopping" as long you have iPhone coverage and replace with the new one .. so advise "your friend" to backup his errrrr her captured deeds with or without borders from the broken phone:lol:…and they can avail this feature multiple times within the contract period, so please encourage your friend to have no pressure and limitations while chopping  on beds, chairs, grass, walls, ….:phew:

I really need to run before I get into more trouble:ph34r:

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Spin off of the bedroom scene in the car? Hot and steamy in a small space, I see. 

The queen must be around. 

Thank you William and John for your wonderful script! 

Imagine if this script is for a Hollywood film? 

:wow2:

Maybe TSwift could be the FL. (I think she should just stick to writing songs and singing but she likes making films)

:piggie:

Edited by RosesAreRed
No offense meant to Swifties.
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

24 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

The bump sounds serious based on the exhibits above.  Or have you grown somekind of xray vision with ability to decipher reflection?

:blink:

Must be more serious than I thought since my deductions don’t quite add up. First, I said he was FaceTiming her. Second, I said she’s the girl in front of him taking his photos. Unless we are living in parallel worlds, I don’t know how kge can be at two different places at the same time :idk:

• LOL 20

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:blink:

Must be more serious than I thought since my deductions don’t quite add up. First, I said he was FaceTiming her. Second, I said she’s the girl in front of him taking his photos. Unless we are living in parallel worlds, I don’t know how kge can be at two different places at the same time 

The options are:

1. KGE is there, they are face timing, but she is still within his eyeball reflection range that you saw

2. Your bump made the parallel Heretorant came out. 

Which means I need a 3rd option. Where is the makjang scriptwriter when you need her, huh?? 

• LOL 11

Just backread the last 2 pages, and oh my lord, let me just say that it is evident that we are going through a major drought right now haahahahhaha. We really need more cryptic posts or fancams that have never been released before. The bottom of the shipper spectrum is becoming too crowded, please Min Ho or Go Eun give us something to chew. 

• LOL 13

25 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

The options are:

1. KGE is there, they are face timing, but she is still within his eyeball reflection range that you saw

2. Your bump made the parallel Heretorant came out. 

Which means I need a 3rd option. Where is the makjang scriptwriter when you need her, huh?? 

Calling @goldenashes97. Give us a third option, 1 and 2 are too simple :lol:

• LOL 8

7 minutes ago, HR. said:

The bottom of the shipper spectrum is becoming too crowded, please Min Ho or Go Eun give us something to chew. 

You may get what you wish for

He may post something that will make everyone go berserk like his rainy day post.

I'm just gonna sit in the corner, have popcorn and go crazy with my work stuff while watching the thread

:popcornjackson:

• LOL 11

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Its v simple

He’s FaceTiming her from 5 feet away and doing that annoying couple thing like LG calling her from across the table at dinner

So she took a pic of him 

We have a winner! We have a winner y’all! 

This is what actually happened!

Case closed! They’re together, they’re dating, they’re going to get married and we are going to be aunties of minieuns! 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1