[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

29 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

The conclusion is... Damn you Pheya for making me spend my precious satnite dissecting this LOL <_< and to find out it’s 99% probably not KGE pic used as the lock/home screen wp and the phone could be anyone else’s too.

Meh like i dont hv anything better to do on satnite

**actually i dont:sweatingbullets:

You can be friends with those at the bottom of the shippers chart. I just found another shipper, too, come here @unokboiii

Edited: @Eatjane's okay.

Do you need to see the chart?

:rubchin:

Stop staring at LMH's zoomed screen. It's hypnotizing you, ok?

Edited by extrodinairey
My bad
  • LOL 13

19 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

Tbh usually I’m waay too lazy to dissect this kinda thing but *cough* my inner Jeong tae-eul has been screaming and made me do this .

Assuming LMH only uses 1 phone for his personal and business things, then we can see from weibo post he’s an iphone X user

I use iphone 11 but the wallpaper size should be the same. CMIIW

Using the assumed KGE pic, i set my lock screen wallpaper with it.

Let’s assume his phone was on lock mode and he’s playing music and it showed on the notification center

As you can see frm pic below, the iphone notif center backgrnd is translucent never hv solid color as in the right pic. And KGE head part on iphone lock screen  compare to the right pic has different proportion.

then i look again on the zoom in ig pic, 

the green circle, see the pinkish/salem drop on his phone? I think it could be a reflection frm his sweater right?? 

The blue circle, i think it could be a reflection from the lamp cos you can see on the side of his phone also has the same yellowish drop like on the screen

The red circle, it could be a reflection from his short pants and tshirt

The conclusion is... Damn you Pheya for making me spend my precious satnite dissecting this LOL <_< and to find out it’s 99% probably not KGE pic used as the lock/home screen wp and the phone could be anyone else’s too.

:smashes:

amazing.

if i were to be this meticulous with my thesis 2 years ago, i couldve gotten an A+ and wouldve seated among the best graduates. 

• LOL 15

13 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Ok girls the flower pot in LMH latest post mystery is solved......

It’s nothing related to kge.....

Now we can move to the other pieces placed in that room.....

Lol the fans have such amazing eyes the pot is from fans from japan.....

Just check how many they have given....

I really wonder wht MYM and LMH must be doing with all this later.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCOTV5lg6I_/?igshid=qri7gqjrz7pv

I should admit he caters to his fans really well. He cares for them, wearing things they gifted him, making them happy. No wonder he has such a huge fanbase worldwide.

• Like 5
  • Love 9

Aigoo aigooo just open ur mind a bit on regards of the hp. Hp on the sofa wallpaper is either kge with tumbler ep 5 or couple street hugs on ep11. 

Yup, is kge hp peeps! Kge are the one who took the photo via lmh hp instead. They being playful again. B)

Thats why no border around the photo this time. Acceptable? Go figure. Im not waiting tonite, my other half and real life need me. :wub: my delulu is going insane! :P

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 8

Hello can i join with you ladies, im new and my first time here.I have been enjoying reading your discussions and write ups about this lovely couple, since watching TKEM. Guen’s superb acting in CITT made me love her. After TKEM i lost my time doing my business and my household chores as well.But, never in my life have i been a fanatic in my 67 years.The emotions of the couple in the drama were so deep and true, that i spend my time reading and scrolling all about them up to wee hours of the day.

I’m not good in technology but i want to share a photo in Han river which was posted by LMH, which i have found in twitter uploaded by  one of the fans but hidden.I just don’t know if its allowed here, as im not aware of the rules, but the photo will make the universe Go Round and may answer all your worries.Me too was very happy upon seeing it. I can send it to anyone here if you may, and its up to you to post it. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

You can be friends with those at the bottom of the shippers chart.

Do you need to see the chart?

:rubchin:

but .. but... @Eatjane said 99% it;s not KGE in his wallpaper. So she is kind of "sane" shipper tho :crazymad: ,.. except you want to put her at the bottom due to her display picture

• LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

Tbh usually I’m waay too lazy to dissect this kinda thing but *cough* my inner Jeong tae-eul has been screaming and made me do this .

Assuming LMH only uses 1 phone for his personal and business things, then we can see from weibo post he’s an iphone X user

Let’s assume his phone was on lock mode and he’s playing music and it showed on the notification center

As you can see frm pic below, the iphone notif center backgrnd is translucent never hv solid color as in the right pic. And KGE head part on iphone lock screen  compare to the right pic has different proportion.

EJNn4Wd.jpg

the green circle, see the pinkish/salem drop on his phone? I think it could be a reflection frm his sweater right?? 

The blue circle, i think it could be a reflection from the lamp cos you can see on the side of his phone also has the same yellowish drop like on the screen

:smashes:

gals let’s not dissect the wall paper girl with long hair anymore....

I have a bad feeling she is going to haunt me tonight in my dreams......

let’s just leave the wall paper alone attached to minhoshi phone .....

:saitama:

• LOL 14

3 minutes ago, Prettyladyeun said:

Hello can i join with you ladies, im new and my first time here.I have been enjoying reading your discussions and write ups about this lovely couple, since watching TKEM. Guen’s superb acting in CITT made me love her. After TKEM i lost my time doing my business and my household chores as well.But, never in my life have i been a fanatic in my 67 years.The emotions of the couple in the drama were so deep and true, that i spend my time reading and scrolling all about them up to wee hours of the day.

I’m not good in technology but i want to share a photo in Han river which was posted by LMH, which i have found in twitter uploaded by  one of the fans but hidden.I just don’t know if its allowed here, as im not aware of the rules, but the photo will make the universe Go Round and may answer all your worries.Me too was very happy upon seeing it. I can send it to anyone here if you may, and its up to you to post it. 

Hi welcome :happy2:

Embeded twitter post is allowed, you can just paste the link here.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, magiclily said:

but .. but... @Eatjane said 99% it;s not KGE in his wallpaper. So she is kind of "sane" shipper tho  ,.. except you want to put her at the bottom due to her display picture

Aiyaiyai. I missed the word NOT. @Eatjane, I am putting you next to me on the chart.  Apologies for the mistake

:crazily:

This is all @goldenashes97's fault, I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for what she has in store.

Now that I reread your comment, her dp is quite iffy. Hmmmm

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

amazing.

if i were to be this meticulous with my thesis 2 years ago, i couldve gotten an A+ and wouldve seated among the best graduates. 

@makshimus' mane 

Then you should pursue A+ for your doctorate degree , a doctoral research on lights, shadow, reflection topics related to Lee Min Ho ig post these couple days Lol:saitama:

• LOL 9

28 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

then i look again on the zoom in ig pic,  the green circle, see the pinkish/salem drop on his phone? I think it could be a reflection frm his sweater right?? 

@Eatjane chingu, i got my eyes fixated on your profile picture, lol. Now i know your sub-ship :shaq:

• LOL 9

13 minutes ago, Prettyladyeun said:

Welcome aboard.

You might have picked the right time to join.  As the ship is quite calm at the moment. 

:transforms:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, here Anne said:

*knock knock*

Excuse me, trying to gather what you guys been up to since the last time I left

you guys changing ships already?????? 

Urm. Who's there?

:waitwhat:

Who changed ship?

1 minute ago, RosesAreRed said:

I was a psychologist until seven years ago. 

:)

You can definitely help out some of us here

:loolz:

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 17

2 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

@makshimus' mane 

Then you should pursue A+ for your doctorate degree , a doctoral research on lights, shadow, reflection topics related to Lee Min Ho ig post these couple days Lol:saitama:

thank you for the advice but i no longer have both passion and patience to study, my upper story has gone rusting it can't function no more. and my eyes have gone blind after staring at that blonde wavy undulated human's hair or whatever wallpaper of his for too long now. 

:crazymad:

• LOL 12

39 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

Wow chingu, just wow!!!

:Woah:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 15

26 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Ok girls the flower pot in LMH latest post mystery is solved......

It’s nothing related to kge.....

Now we can move to the other pieces placed in that room.....

Lol the fans have such amazing eyes the pot is from fans from japan.....

Just check how many they have given....

I really wonder wht MYM and LMH must be doing with all this later.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCOTV5lg6I_/?igshid=qri7gqjrz7pv

Ha ha ha ... Let's put a side thats delulu thing ... So far I got creazy w/ I phone X wallpaper and Han bridge Shadow ... it's not  meet my logical yet..  :crazily:

Fun topic is what they gonna do with all the presents ? it's make me wonder ... Are they (both them got a lot at d day... Esp. minhossi) will plant it ? ... Hang it on their apt. ?  Or become a flower farmer. ? .. And the cakes either ... WOW :rubchin:... ( It took 4 days to finish fine mid size b day cake in my fam) do they still struggling with it now ?... No wonder if both will gain back their weight next week .... Cheers :drinksboba:

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, magiclily said:

I am sorry for saying this, but i think here we should refrain sayin .. "she brought the best in him"  or anything kind like that, coz its kind of hurt and sensitive for Minoz.

Spoiler

Ooops! Didn't mean to offend anyone. I am also a Minoz. Watched all his dramas etc and roots for him with or without KGE because I think his happiness is what's more important but all I'm saying is that while he was great, I think most would agree that TKEM is his best work so far. It takes two to tango and I think both of the leads did a fantastic job together. They brought the best in each other. 

I must say sorry if it came out as if I'm biased for KGE but that's probably because she's really great at crying scenes. Her work has been consistently stellar. 

Peace, love and  happiness. 

:hooray2:

• Like 5
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 2

24 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

I was a psychologist until seven years ago. 

:)

Wow that's cool chingu @RosesAreRed B)

Perhaps you may give us your insight what's behind our captain's latest trend of past midnight bombing in his ig.

Even now i still question myself why i stay awake waiting for him

:saitama:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7