[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 minutes ago, Prerna said:

she said that she had a tough time last time also and now again....

so She knows that fans are shipping them and she understands our feelings but I feel we should not harass her now.....

I feel bad for the florist. She must hv received hundreds of DM asking the same thing

am happy that you all loved my bouquet

Our Ggone will love tht bouquet. I hv seen it:foryou:

don’t have any big gossip with me

btw.. I dont buy this... LOL:criesariver:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Gals I am sorry but I think my fellow chingus are right there are many lurker’s here and I don’t want to stir any controversies so it’s better to just chill out......

in short I will say that the bouquet is from me to our queen kge and I just loved the bouquet she made for me....:

the florist is a very sweet soul she is non-stop answering questions from fans about the bouquet and that’s not right.....

so She knows that fans are shipping them and she understands our feelings but I feel we should not harass her now.....

and about the talks I had with her they were casual talks about why Koreans did not like tkem and her perspective about the show and stars......what she thinks about kge our queen.....

so let’s chill my chingus......I don’t have any big gossip with me coz she also doesn’t have one.....:

I am happy that you all loved my bouquet...

That’s very sweet of her! If I were the florist I wouldn’t reply to fans’ curiosity (I’mma be real honest here), I mean I would just ignore those DMs..

This got me thinking, why Koreans didn’t like TKEM? I mean I want to know the reason from a real Korean person, not just a conclusion that is made by international fan account.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

That’s very sweet of her! If I were the florist I wouldn’t reply to fans’ curiosity (I’mma be real honest here), I mean I would just ignore those DMs..

This got me thinking, why Koreans didn’t like TKEM? I mean I want to know the reason from a real Korean person, not just a conclusion that is made by international fan account.

i remember eric nam made a podcast discussing about tkem and why it didn't suit into knetz's liking?

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

why Koreans didn’t like TKEM

@Helloswmh wht I understand from the main TKEM thread and being one of the ongoing follower during its airing,  actually the drama got extremely high expectation from Knetz because it was penned by KES which is famously known in SK as a starwriter & rating queen cause all her drama tht she wrote endup become a megahit (DOTS, Goblin, Mr Sunshine), and its a LMH comeback drama so the hype is no joke! 

Spoiler

But unfortunately it got surrounded by many controversies, it started with our couple pairing casting, the Knetz were saying they are not visually match (i believe most of them are haters), then a day before it on air JEC scandal broke out,  reviews of the first 2 ep the storyline are hard too understand & confusing, the direction, editing, script of the drama also were being criticized and production end up changing the director to direct the 2nd half, then our couple chemistry got heavily criticized not to mention all those blantant PPL.

Many are dissapointed because of this. Its more on the production prob (directing, editing) rather than the cast. We all know all the casts did amazingly well with their characters.

Other chingu here please correct me if Im wrong.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Helloswmh said:

Maybe it may help to answer your question chingu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBhuJUHJHuk/?igshid=13gcg49i5xpgo

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Maybe it may help to answer your question chingu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBhuJUHJHuk/?igshid=13gcg49i5xpgo

Thank you!! Based on the article, I think I might agree with number 1, 3, 4.

1. Not agree with the prince with shining armor part in number 1 tho. Do we all need them sometimes in life? Real life is too flat, I think I need some dreamy characters in dramas I watch bcs I won’t find them in real life. Think of it as an occassional escape maybe? 

3. But the drama would’ve been a lot of better with Lee Eun Bok. I should agree with this. This KES-LEB combo really worked out. I think LEB has this ability to  turn KES’s mere words into a very beautiful motion picture. They are in sync.

4. The PPL placement is indeed awkward. I pity the actor somehow. I think they should go for more soft selling instead of real hard selling for this one. 

But thank you for sharing @yellowduck:wub:

I am sorry if I’m too long

• Like 7

:omg:Omg Omg! So many pages to back track on but so little time! I need a crying emoji. Waaaah! 

So I got the part about the bouquet of flowers from Prema. You're so sweet! But what is that about noodles with Woodowhan? Fill me in please? Did he and KGE go together to the subway station? Both of their bday ads are in the same station side by side.

What is happening? :criesariver:

And does anyone know what's keeping LMH sooo quiet? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I believe we're all  (include me) just joking about plot twist or ship the kge and wdh..

come on ladies no need to take our joke seriously :D.. 

we're all stay strong in MinEun ship of course. We know kge and wdh just good friends.

:allgoodlol:

we're just bunch ladies who likes to joke around and we need it sometimes to heal our heart that yearning for crumbs :approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

@Helloswmh wht I understand from the main TKEM thread and being one of the ongoing follower during its airing,  actually the drama got extremely high expectation from Knetz because it was penned by KES which is famously known in SK as a starwriter & rating queen cause all her drama tht she wrote endup become a megahit (DOTS, Goblin, Mr Sunshine), and its a LMH comeback drama so the hype is no joke! 

Reveal hidden contents

But unfortunately it got surrounded by many controversies, it started with our couple pairing casting, the Knetz were saying they are not visually match (i believe most of them are haters), then a day before it on air JEC scandal broke out,  reviews of the first 2 ep the storyline are hard too understand & confusing, the direction, editing, script of the drama also were being criticized and production end up changing the director to direct the 2nd half, then our couple chemistry got heavily criticized not to mention all those blantant PPL.

Many are dissapointed because of this. Its more on the production prob (directing, editing) rather than the cast. We all know all the casts did amazingly well with their characters.

Other chingu here please correct me if Im wrong.

I see thank you for your explanation. It helps!!:wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

Hi ladies .......

so kantique flowers made my bouquet and I loved it a lot......

will share the pics here.....

she is a very sweet female gals she spilled a lot of gossip about the king and go-eun and LMH ..... I had a big conversation with her.....will share some deets here.....

Your flowers are so pretty. I'm sure our queen is going to love them.

The flower lady did a really great job!

:heart4: 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Gals I am sorry but I think my fellow chingus are right there are many lurker’s here and I don’t want to stir any controversies so it’s better to just chill out......

in short I will say that the bouquet is from me to our queen kge and I just loved the bouquet she made for me....:

the florist is a very sweet soul she is non-stop answering questions from fans about the bouquet and that’s not right.....

and about the talks I had with her they were casual talks about why Koreans did not like tkem and her perspective about the show and stars......what she thinks about kge our queen.....

so let’s chill my chingus......I don’t have any big gossip with me coz she also doesn’t have one.....:

I am happy that you all loved my bouquet...

Woaaaa 

Its so Nice Cinggu, really love your kindness, she must be so Happy recieve that present :please:

With me, being a part of one project means everything, .. and we did from ggone.id  and big hope for her happiness today forward. :heart:

Inclose my sweet wish MinHossi become Her spouse 4ever in my pray .... :transforms:Amien

• Like 9
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Also, after introducing my husband about Ggone and her roles and her empowerement messages to woman, my husband now approves my hobby watching KDrama.. LOL

Sorry to cut this short but I love reading your post. It's like an interlude while waiting for some cryptic birthday messages from Mr Giddy :D

Glad to hear from your hubby's point of view - we are not a bunch of crazies after all !! Phew ... (I will not try this on my husband though, don't think he'll have any clue hahaha - he is a total geek/nerd! Besides, he doesn't know this hobby of mine - nope not going to blow my cover anytime soon).  

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

I was shocked for a moment when I saw it......

my heart was out of my mouth.....

I read this thread she talked a shippers heart.....I loved it so much .....now I am just getting restless please give us crumbs guys.....do read guys.....

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

i was screaming so hard.. and told him!! they're in love right, i think they're dating.. my husband "what are u talking about? is this drama or real life?" HAHAHAHAHA same here hubby, same.. we cannot differentiate which one is reel or real.. welcome to the confusing life of shipper.. 

Haha thank you for your story .. made me laugh reading it.

For me it was sooo confusing at times especially when i was watching the kiss and confession from the future scene, when most ppl said they cried real bad seeing this i was squealing in my heart and feeling giddy because it was so real like i felt lmh was actually confessing his heart to kge..so i didnt feel that sad as i would definitely have if i didnt watch back and forth between each episodes and the bts..And not to forget the beheading scene..he put alot of his feelings into it till i can feel it piercing through the screen :heart3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

I am glad the cast are happy that the international audience loves their work more as we see them engaging better on social media  with fans while the show aired. 

Sorry again to cut this short! Bravo for your post. Couldn't agree more!

• Like 4