[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Twitterians are indeed impressive, still manage to find crumbs from existing materials.

Come to think of it, most of the times these sweet lovebirds indeed held hands after breaking their hug.

As far as i could recall from my experience, only lovers did that as they were always reluctant to break their physical contact :ph34r:

:winkx:

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I just saw this on Instagram and I’m so proud of this fandom! It means arjenia are following lmh and minoz are following kge. :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB5AxQLJE2h/?igshid=1hvozm8cofq0l

The more I get to know her, the more I am protective of her. 

A lot of knetz have a narrow standard of beauty and if one does not fit into their box, they are automatically considered not pretty. In my opinion, kge has such a chic and effortless beauty! She’s extremely attractive and full of charms. 

I’m overprotective of our couple because I feel like they’re both treated unfairly. I just want to put them in my pocket and protect them. They are so precious and sweet. They don’t deserve any hate! 

p.s. your English is great! 

Dear.  .  In my opinion, 

There's so many way how we are support KGE , for me , I don't want to get annoyed by 1.2 or even a bunch of haters comments. As long as theres no exact measurements of hatters affected Her Life. Coz if we see her productivity, achiements in her 8 years career was Awesome till today, sometimes it's us , her fans who's blown it up, yes we are need to fight, I did it too, but don't want to make it such a big issues,. The way we supports will be balance as the way we face all the consequences followin. 

8 years is still new to gain all the popularity with her, nothing come instantly, she still in process to get more and more .

So sorry Cinggu .  The IG link u are talked about is disturb me, forgive me if I'm wrong,

Im disagree with Ur point of view, it's controversial for me, yes it's showed if 60% GE followers, followin LMH too, but not the opposite, if U open His IG the result will be zero, ... Seems like unbalancing support . 

Please don't get bothered .. PEACE:heartxoxo:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, vpp pv said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/KimGoEun?src=hashtag_click

KGE legs are sensuous. I hope LMH won't delay declaration. I am now sure there are many who are crushing on her.

As Arjenia want to confirm that she has received many crushes over the past decades in uni or industry..She is PHJ type of woman and he said it blatantly speaking in media interview like he didn't care for the attention on him...then PJM said many her colleagues and hoobae at their Uni wanted to get close to her and she was very popular there..:heart2:Then she has GY, JHI and PBG hahhaha...She just friend zoned them all but I love her with anyone of them :blush: Only the King is the one for her so I shipped them real hard and as logical person I reject any delulu or halu words in my shipping..All are based on analytical point of views by their bts vids, interviews, media briefings, body languages, etc...Been living there in Seoul for 4 years so I know how harsh the public and media sentiments can be for celebrities so let's us be patient and support them :love::please:The couple have their fans and haters but I am afraid of Minoz fans who can easily hurt her tho..that's my two cents :cutekitty:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

As Arjenia want to confirm that she has received many crushes over the past decades in uni or industry..She is PHJ type of woman and he said it blatantly speaking in media interview like he didn't care for the attention on him...then PJM said many her colleagues and hoobae at their Uni wanted to get close to her and she was very popular there..:heart2:Then she has GY, JHI and PBG hahhaha...She just friend zoned them all but I love her with anyone of them :blush: Only the King is the one for her so I shipped them real hard and as logical person I reject any delulu or halu words in my shipping..All are based on analytical point of views by their bts vids, interviews, media briefings, body languages, etc...Been living there in Seoul for 4 years so I know how harsh the public and media sentiments can be for celebrities so let's us be patient and support them :love::please:The couple have their fans and haters but I am afraid of Minoz fans who can easily hurt her tho..that's my two cents :cutekitty:

Leave OIMs

They will fall in line or perish.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, bpwinces! said:

Hey everyone! I'm finally free to actually get time to lurk here. So glad to see this forum has been active! Yipeeeee :D

Well someone named Titius shared this comment on my Gotta Be You FMV and I felt it's worth sharing here:
"So i remember Lee Min Ho caption for the pict that " i saw my hand in my hand" its like proverb from korea in meaning "something is bad in everyone, but its so beautiful in my eyes (my self)" omg i dont know i just sudenly found and see that proverb"

Make what you will y'all :wub:

HAH so that's why mym did comment 'thanks to you we saw something beautiful' and we got heart eyes emoji from our capt.

everything make sense now. thx for sharing this, my delulu heart happy.

:heart4:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, TDeas said:

Im disagree with Ur point of view, it's controversial for me, yes it's showed if 60% GE followers, followin LMH too, but not the opposite, if U open His IG the result will be zero, ... Seems like unbalancing support . 

I don't think you need to be sensitive on this point..lmh and kge are two separate actors w their own type of fan base.. lmh obviously have very wide range type of fanbase..fr the halmonie(granny) to the OIMs .. so you need not feel disturbed.

A huge no lmh fans may just be neutral when it comes to shipping or even inactive on IG (case in point his usual no of likes b4 tkem was abt 2 mil and after tkem it can reach up to 4mil esp for our fav pics, but no of followers 17.0++mil so can you see big numbers not active)..and because his fan base is really huge..of course the result will seem 1 sided.

Whereas even if kge have in numbers pov seemed lower..but her fans seemed more in the same page in why/how they support her in the first place..

And because fans support their actors for various reasons..and since they are both of different gender..there are bound to be differences.

But we know OVERALL their pairing are supported widely

:allgoodlol:

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

As Arjenia want to confirm that she has received many crushes over the past decades in uni or industry..She is PHJ type of woman and he said it blatantly speaking in media interview like he didn't care for the attention on him...then PJM said many her colleagues and hoobae at their Uni wanted to get close to her and she was very popular there..

I haven't watched CITT until 2020 and i think it's kinda late for me to realize that PHJ is hot! lol :D

Speaking about compatibility, however, my thought is the same with you all. Of all handsome and popular actors she ever worked with, so far only LMH showed the strongest natural chemistry with her.

LMH and KGE, in my eyes both are child at heart, both are free souls. Their chemistry already surpassed superficial things such as visuals, which had been always pointlessly brought up by knetz.

As some of us had pointed out before, it's as if they move in sync. This is further manifested in unconscious mirroring shown by both, as we've seen so far.

I guess not many people are lucky to be given this kind of one-time-chance in their life time to meet their soul partner. I hope LMH and KGE can make the best out of it.

• Like 7
  • Love 14

3 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

and pretend it’s an accident. Ooops! And they go to LMH’s house, and he’d ask, “do you want coffee, tea or me?” That’s sooo corny. LOL

Hahaha!!! In Korea I thought they say... 

Would you like to have ramyeon? Or ramen. It has a naughty meaning. And coincidentally, in the Happy Together interview, KGE mentioned she likes ramyeon. And spicy food. Lol! 

:hwaiting2:

I'm gonna go ride a jetski now. Lol! 

:whee!!:

• LOL 17

1 hour ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

Ohh so You live in Korea ......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

Dear.  .  In my opinion, 

There's so many way how we are support KGE , for me , I don't want to get annoyed by 1.2 or even a bunch of haters comments. As long as theres no exact measurements of hatters affected Her Life. Coz if we see her productivity, achiements in her 8 years career was Awesome till today, sometimes it's us , her fans who's blown it up, yes we are need to fight, I did it too, but don't want to make it such a big issues,. The way we supports will be balance as the way we face all the consequences followin. 

8 years is still new to gain all the popularity with her, nothing come instantly, she still in process to get more and more .

So sorry Cinggu .  The IG link u are talked about is disturb me, forgive me if I'm wrong,

Please don't get bothered .. PEACE:heartxoxo:

1) Sorry if I offended you but I was just responding to someone who expressed their sadness about how kge was treated. As a fan, of course I support them by loving them and appreciating them to the best of me ability while trying to not focus on the negativity. I don’t bother with responding to the negativity but I do feel protective of them. 

2) It goes both ways. We do not have a way to measure how many of that 60% is arjenia and how many of them are minoz. 60% of kge’s followers is roughly 2 million people. That means they share 2 million of the same followers so there’s no way zero of lmh’s followers is following kge. That means at least 2 million people love them both. Rather than focusing on the number that is not following, why don’t we focus on the number that is following? It’s impossible to expect all fans to support but let’s be positive and note that a good amount of fans are supportive. 

I remember a few weeks back, several users here brought up lmh and kge’s Instagram following and how they choose to not follow lmh. For whatever reason, the difference in the number of following just doesn’t sit well with a lot of people. But like I said then, the fact I am on this ship, I jumped on to support kge right away, I follow her and like all her instagram

posts without a problem. I never focused on the number because in my opinion, this is not a competition. It’s about celebrating each of their success as though it is for the team. I can debunk that 0 of lmh’s followers is following kge. I am following kge so at least 1 of lmh’s followers is following kge. 

Do you see how that doesn’t make any sense at all? If 2 million of kge’s followers is following lmh then the opposite is true too, 2 million of lmh’s followers must be following kge. 

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

1) Sorry if I offended you but I was just responding to someone who expressed their sadness about how kge was treated. As a fan, of course I support them by loving them and appreciating them to the best of me ability while trying to not focus on the negativity. I don’t bother with responding to the negativity but I do feel protective of them. 

2) It goes both ways. We do not have a way to measure how many of that 60% is arjenia and how many of them are minoz. 60% of kge’s followers is roughly 2 million people. That means they share 2 million of the same followers so there’s no way zero of lmh’s followers is following kge. That means at least 2 million people love them both. Rather than focusing on the number that is not following, why don’t we focus on the number that is following? It’s impossible to expect all fans to support but let’s be positive and note that a good amount of fans are supportive. 

I remember a few weeks back, several users here brought up lmh and kge’s Instagram following and how they choose to not follow lmh. For whatever reason, the difference in the number of following just doesn’t sit well with a lot of people. But like I said then, the fact I am on this ship, I jumped on to support kge right away, I follow her and like all her instagram

posts without a problem. I never focused on the number because in my opinion, this is not a competition. It’s about celebrating each of their success as though it is for the team. I can debunk that 0 of lmh’s followers is following kge. I am following kge so at least 1 of lmh’s followers if following kge. 

Do you see how that doesn’t make any sense at all? If 2 million of kge’s followers is following lmh then the opposite is true too, 2 million of lmh’s followers must be following kge. 

Ok :approves:acceptable, @Miadee said it's me over sensitive ... :idk:... 

Off topic

Thank you

• Like 5

Now I also have one more thought in my mind .....

it’s been almost more than a week mr giddy boy has not posted anything.....

now if he does on 2nd or around that time I will stop shipping them coz for me that time the ship has sailed to its destination they don’t need us than....::

but the question is will he be bold enough like before when he posted the sunset pic.....

I know he cannot put some obvious pic but if he puts even a cryptic one I am sold 

****finally my ovaries will be safe and won’t burst everytime because of this couple....
****anyways after the whole florist ep. I am sure on my dead body that alottt of things are happening (by Him and his agency) and they are so freaking fishy......

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So gals I am back ......

I read that everyone was happy today boz of my news .....

I am relieved that I could make u all so happy with just one sweet news .....

trust me I was also happy when I heard wht the florist told me .....

so here is her statement 

“ I think she will like red boz MYM ordered me for one on the last day of king...:

they wanted (see the weightage of the word wanted) a red bouquet for goeun”

now my conclusion is that why MYM will ask for specific red color ????

do they know KGE’s fav. Color ???

do they know she likes which flowers ???

if the agency knows she loves red than don’t you think it’s too much for an agency to know that to some other actors....

so I think it’s all mr. giddy boy he did the whole setup with color and flowers agency is just the medium to work his heart out....

LMH must have told the specifics wht he wanted that’s why do u guys remm he was so particular while giving the flowers to

kge on the last day so that he doesn’t mess up .....

Lol this whole conversation made my day....

ps: she told me I will make better bouquet than MYM for you.....so sweet of her.....

Can't wait to see what the bouquet will look like. You must show us a pic!!! 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Can't wait to see what the bouquet will look like. You must show us a pic!!! 

Darling I am in a glitch here she is not into credit card payments and I dunno why PayPal is not working in my country I tried all ways to pay her but it’s not processing so I am waiting for her reply for some other option ..:.:

it’s strange that they don’t do credit card transactions only paypal 

I am really disappointed ya told her to search for some other way.....

• Sad 8

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

don't think you need to be sensitive on this point..lmh and kge are two separate actors w their own type of fan base.. lmh obviously have very wide range type of fanbase..fr the halmonie(granny) to the OIMs .. so you need not feel disturbed.

A huge no lmh fans may just be neutral when it comes to shipping or even active on IG (case in point his usual no of likes b4 tkem was abt 2 mil and after tkem it can reach up to 4mil esp for our fav pics, but no of followers 17.0++mil so can you see big numbers not active)..and because his fan base is really huge..of course the result will seem 1 sided.

Whereas even if kge have in numbers pov seemed lower..but her fans seemed more in the same page in why/how they support her in the first place..

And because fans support their actors for various reasons..and since they are both of different gender..there are bound to be differences.

But we know OVERALL their pairing are supported widely

Instagram follows a certain algorithm. Before TKEM, KGE's followers have a 50% shared following with biblee, from CITT. During TKEM, you've seen the increase in KGE's follower count the same way with LMH so actually these could be new people not really minoz fans but just new people who appreaciate them both because of their chemistry in TKEM. 

Naturally LMH won't show the % in his follower count algorithm because he is the king and his fanbase is just huge. Not enough data to show the similarity within the algo. 

Hope that helps to clarify. :approves:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Now I also have one more thought in my mind .....

it’s been almost more than a week mr giddy boy has not posted anything.....

now if he does on 2nd or around that time I will stop shipping them coz for me that time the ship has sailed to its destination they don’t need us than....::

but the question is will he be bold enough like before when he posted the sunset pic.....

I know he cannot put some obvious pic but if he puts even a cryptic one I am sold 

****finally my ovaries will be safe and won’t burst everytime because of this couple....
****anyways after the whole florist ep. I am sure on my dead body that alottt of things are happening (by Him and his agency) and they are so freaking fishy......

Don’t leave here! I will miss discussing all the crumbs together and perhaps one day, we can all celebrate the official announcement together as well... 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

i ship this couple like crazy likes everyday will wait for their news read all the shippers comment. omg i dont know whether i normal or not?

I also always wonder is it only international fans crazy abt lmh n kge? how abt korean fans? is it they also shipper like us? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

So gals I am back ......

I read that everyone was happy today boz of my news .....

I am relieved that I could make u all so happy with just one sweet news .....

trust me I was also happy when I heard wht the florist told me .....

so here is her statement 

“ I think she will like red boz MYM ordered me for one on the last day of king...:

they wanted (see the weightage of the word wanted) a red bouquet for goeun”

now my conclusion is that why MYM will ask for specific red color ????

do they know KGE’s fav. Color ???

do they know she likes which flowers ???

if the agency knows she loves red than don’t you think it’s too much for an agency to know that to some other actors....

so I think it’s all mr. giddy boy he did the whole setup with color and flowers agency is just the medium to work his heart out....

LMH must have told the specifics wht he wanted that’s why do u guys remm he was so particular while giving the flowers to

kge on the last day so that he doesn’t mess up

So i googled some websites because i'm curious with the florist's thought on red being KGE's favorite color. It turned out that most of them stated pink as KGE's favorite.

I guess i'll just entertain myself with these theories:

1) MYM or LMH's staff had been long aware of things going on between LMH-KGE, so they chose a specific flower arrangement that suited LMH's most special woman (as i ever mentioned: red, roses, and 12 roses in amount are universal flower language of love); or

2) LMH himself asked his staff through MYM to order that special flower arrangement.

I'll be happy with either scenarios, since both proves the nature of their relationship. Delulu or not, i rest my case lol :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1