[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

16 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

guys, on the topic of Ggone's family liking the arjenia IG, i hope all of us shippers including lurkers could play it down alil bit.. Her brother actually likes most of Arjenia pics. Her family has been known to be fully supportive  of her career choices.  thats why sometimes even her dad takes his time to reply to fans in his own IG. i would hate it if shippers start flooding her family account with shippers hopes, wishes and videos. I mean, if i were Ggone, i would try my best to understand if fans do that to me coz it's part of my job but i would hate people drag my family. Last thing we want is her family make their IG private, esp her dad. because during times (and i must say that it's very often) when Ggone seems to disappear from public, her Dad's IG has been a source of solace for us her fans to know that she's fine.. hopefully everyone doesnt take me as the party pooper but it's just a concern as her fans. thank you guys! love :wub: 

:approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1zBqNpDRJ/?igshid=l2hfmidxqegz

I read somewhere that guys don’t give red roses to girls if they are just friends? Personally I don’t know much about the meanings of flowers or whether it’s important to deliver the right kind of flowers for girls. But this makes me smile! Not because of the roses, but in fact the flowers were especially for KGE, instead of some random flowers that all cast members got. 

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

guys, on the topic of Ggone's family liking the arjenia IG, i hope all of us shippers including lurkers could play it down alil bit.. Her brother actually likes most of Arjenia pics. Her family has been known to be fully supportive  of her career choices.  thats why sometimes even her dad takes his time to reply to fans in his own IG. i would hate it if shippers start flooding her family account with shippers hopes, wishes and videos. I mean, if i were Ggone, i would try my best to understand if fans do that to me coz it's part of my job but i would hate people drag my family. Last thing we want is her family make their IG private, esp her dad. because during times (and i must say that it's very often) when Ggone seems to disappear from public, her Dad's IG has been a source of solace for us her fans to know that she's fine.. hopefully everyone doesnt take me as the party pooper but it's just a concern as her fans. thank you guys! love :wub: 

:Please::Megathanks::heart3:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Flower bouquet prepare by this florist, the bouquet prepare by LMH agency for our queen and king at their last shooting.

They tagged ggonekim and myment_official on the red roses bouquet, :happyshakes:

and tagged actorleeminho for the other bouquet. :heart:

55eb6f482581bb0ea0f079bb7c0ad05246cb9024

7118c2f0eb116583bfff010e4a8798043d87fa93

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBorjc9FoZM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1pl9jFEc6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1pl9jFEc6/?igshid=1duv8pn3pjklq

so as per this ig handle the bouquet that LMH gave kge on the last day was been made by MYM 

now that’s bigggyyy ....:I am really feeling things fishy to the utmost level...

why does a mangamnt gives flowers to a different costar 

is it to praise her work and thank her for the efforts or is it the owner(sister/LMH) 

showing there affection to the star......

it’s like I am feeling fishy boz of MYM involvement in so many aspects.....

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

5 minutes ago, magiclily said:

Flower bouquet prepare by this florist, the bouquet prepare by LMH agency for our queen and king at their last shooting.

They tagged ggonekim and myment_official on the red roses bouquet, 

and tagged actorleeminho for the other bouquet :heart:

This is why i'm here.

I don't know why I need to know this, but I just like to know

:crazily:

• Like 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Helloswmh said:

HAHA i think I’m gonna make bokeumbap instead. Packed kimchi is somehow too sour for my liking, so I think I can’t eat it without processing it first.

OMOO glad to find you here! @lysandr I find your twitter page when TKEM was still on air. And I loveeee your thread. Thank you for making my day

@Helloswmh Bokeumbap sounds awesome, and thank you for loving the Twitter thread!

10 hours ago, carriekllo said:

Spoiler

Speaking of the bride and groom, there's a wedding thread on twitter y'all

:happydance:

Oof, my heart and the feels. Thanks for sharing!! I hope they get to feel this fluttery feeling if and when they get married!

10 hours ago, Kim Ta Mi said:

This may sound unimportant, but why I just notice the birthday intervals between these three is exactly 10 days  :lol:

LMH --> June 22

KGE --> July 2

WDH --> July 12

And look at dem dates, all contain the number "2", and they're all Cancer, was it all just a coincidence? 

No wonder they're so compatible to each other :wub:

That's it, this just proves that everything in TKEM is fated. The love, the cast, the script!

8 hours ago, HR. said:

I also want The Swoon to post more TKEM, but then again we don't really know if they have a bts for the photoshoot or any other content. If they do have a bts for the photoshoot or the uncut versions of Jenga or Who Me, do you think The Swoon will still post it even though TKEM is over? 

Ughh I just really want more TKEM/MinEun content :((((((((((

I would think they probably have the BTS for the photoshoot and offcuts for the edited Jenga, Who Me? portions.

I don't think they are likely to post them though. From the way they commented on the IG (?) post that they have limited amount of content, seems like they will not be doing anything further on TKEM... :smashes:

For now, I just hope for magazine photoshoots (if possible) and/or interviews by other shows.

Might not be possible if they move on to other projects, but a shipper can dream can't they?

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, Prerna said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB1pl9jFEc6/?igshid=1duv8pn3pjklq

so as per this ig handle the bouquet that LMH gave kge on the last day was been made by MYM 

now that’s bigggyyy ....:I am really feeling things fishy to the utmost level...

why does a mangamnt gives flowers to a different costar 

is it to praise her work and thank her for the efforts or is it the owner(sister/LMH) 

showing there defection to the star......

it’s like I am feeling fishy boz of MYM involvement in so many aspects.....

Yeayyyyy....

Today shipper Theme are.

FLOWER ...:heart4: FLOWERING :heart: Red,  purple , Rose , peonies,  etc :D

And suddenly skipped PDnim's , flower (same florist) :phew:

Highlight for both only :wub: 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

@TDeas please edit your post by removing the image quoted. We want to be in compliant with soompi’s rules. Thank you. Peace.

3 hours ago, TDeas said:

Hi Cinggu, 

I believe we are here come w/ similar thought that Mrs. Sunshine and Mr. Giddy fall in love to each other. N we observed , Everything's detail from all aspects.

Like Me suddenly have psychology expertise ... Just from research :w00t: 

Though falling in love is an easy experience to detect because every human is.

Anyway I read some articles from Arjenian (KGE Fans ID) who already support her since  her debut on 2012. Me just know her since 3 years ago, 

It said "don't be surprised for what GE did today, u know she has been Quiet for more than a week now" not posting anything on her ig. 

That's KGE , she is a kind of person who refused a glitter of artist world, and doesn't like if people try to exaggerate everything about her. Especially her personal life, and she will be back after the situation calm down a bit.

No wonder she is today.

About her past with SHK and Goblin things, she took a holiday to USA more then 2mts I guess for healing process, what I saw is her sensitivity, speaks more than her braves and down her self confidence that time. (Theres an article about that, telling how she struggle faced d situation). - 

If soompi rule not change I may post d articles,  since I'm not get used for "embedded thing" sorry I'm getting confused :crazy: poor me . It's like I'm a new journalist now. (My Visual is broken) .. PEACE

(I like this forum coz what I saw is we are here more mature pointing something , I'm not expert in use slank words or idioms ).. :nonono:

Try  understand GE , I may calm a bit , waiting n keep wishing :crazily:

im with you :( , i never shipped anyone in kdrama but now here i'am , TKEM made me scroll n refresh twitter, iG , and forum soompi all day long ahahhahaha but yesterday after i read that article i try to more calm down even tough the fact i can't hahahaha so i unfollow account shipper in IG but still monitoring this forum and twitter hahahaha *nothing changes a lot acctually but i read many hate comment in IG so i decided to do that huhuhuhuh .... yes and now i just trying to back my real life before TKEM but also praying hard for them hahahhahh omg :( 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

But WHO ordered MYM to do it? Lol. It could just be MYM. It could be lmh. It could be both. We will never know lol. 

The blue bouquet was definitely given to the director and not lmh. I believe it was lmh’s goodbye gift to the people he grew close to on set. I’m thinking the one given to lady noh is also from him. 

Regarding the color of the roses, we can say they intentionally chose red for a reason. Or we can say they simply chose red for a girl and blue for a guy. Red roses or not, I know lmh likes kge. I’m that confident! 

Darling my biggest question to all LMH long time fans and even his die hard OMI club is ......

have they given such kinda flowers to his other costars in the past????

has he taken the effort to give them himself to the ppl he got fond of in the process???

again is it a trend in sk industry to give flowers to your costars that to through your agency.....

according to my last statement than bh should also have given LMH a bouquet right?????

• Like 2
  • LOL 5