[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

It’s almost 1am my time and I just finished eating a bowl of tofu soup (spicy) while toggling between this forum, insta and twitter (am i not so much of a loser?) I am sad there’s nothing much going on that we can talk about but my point is, LMH and KGE are most likely not going to post anything ship worthy moving forward. I have come to accept that. I get lonely and sad but believe that this ship is real! Who is with me?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

for me no post is better for today Bec that means they are both being extra private about today :love:  haha my delulu but yes they're too busy to update IG because they're both busy being in LOVE  and hiding from dispatch!:lol::lol:

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Is this "THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM"???

I mean I can understand KGE being silent but what happened to our birthday boy??  Not even a blurry one?! 

So I realised

SCENARIO 1: Both LMH and KGE posting , wishing , thanking

NEUTRALS AND HATERS: duh, they are really good friends and nothing to hide..thats why wishing and thanking fans..these shippers are nutcases..

SHIPPERS : Bruhh these two cuteballs can't be so obvious..hehehehe…our ship is sailing...

SCENARIO 2: LMH posting and KGE silent

NEUTRALS AND OIM CLUB : See Oppa loves only us and KGE Is busy with her life..these shippers are really delusional..duh

SHIPPERS : LOL..only we know the hidden codes in your Oppa's post and we know why KGE didn't post..duh..they are doing this secretly..how cute!!..our ship is sailing..

SCENARIO 3: LMH silent and KGE posting

NEUTRALS AND HATERS: Oppa gave nice nosecut to these shippers and KGE usually post on 22nd so there is nothing new..

SHIPPERS: Aigoo our captain is enjoying the bliss in secrecy and our queen is so bold…our ship is sailing !! 

SCENARIO 4: Both not posting

REST: ?? something is fishy!!

SHIPPERS: OMG, they are being so secretive and behaving totally abnormal…our ship is sailing Chingus..lets party and wait for the official announcement...

MORAL: Our ship will sail no matter what...:poledance:

Now am poking myself to sleep :ph34r:

Bravo! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

I'll go with that ... No news means good news! @Kaydeelee I am with you! This ship is real!

@Heretorant since you've been planning for their wedding, how about some dates? Since, they like the number two ...  22.02.22? :heart4:

Happy birthday Lee Min Ho! Hope you're having a fabulous birthday with your love one *cough* Kim Go Eun *cough*

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

47 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So it’s 4.30 in Korea now and no

updates from anyone ...::

gals let’s be realistic and just cave in ......

i m going back to my real life boz I am damn disappointed.....

My heart is broken need to request my husband to give me some solace which I know is difficult boz he is damn working hard for my phone and WiFi bills....::kaching3:

Lol, let's don't lose hope. Perhaps they'll post something in the evening, at least from our birthday boy :D

if KGE doesn't post then let's take it that she indirectly confirms there is something between them, lol :tounge_wink:

I'm pretty sure they indeed enjoy their quality time together, who knows perhaps birthday boy already returns to Seoul and brings love of his life *cough* to meet his family and they hold a small, intimate celebration party together...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

10 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

I mean I can understand KGE being silent but what happened to our birthday boy??  Not even a blurry one?! 

So I realised

NEUTRALS AND HATERS: duh, they are really good friends and nothing to hide..thats why wishing and thanking fans..these shippers are nutcases..

SHIPPERS : Bruhh these two cuteballs can't be so obvious..hehehehe…our ship is sailing...

NEUTRALS AND OIM CLUB : See Oppa loves only us and KGE Is busy with her life..these shippers are really delusional..duh

SHIPPERS : LOL..only we know the hidden codes in your Oppa's post and we know why KGE didn't post..duh..they are doing this secretly..how cute!!..our ship is sailing..

NEUTRALS AND HATERS: Oppa gave nice nosecut to these shippers and KGE usually post on 22nd so there is nothing new..

SHIPPERS: Aigoo our captain is enjoying the bliss in secrecy and our queen is so bold…our ship is sailing !! 

SHIPPERS: OMG, they are being so secretive and behaving totally abnormal…our ship is sailing Chingus..lets party and wait for the official announcement...

Love all your scenarios! Hahaha saranghe! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

So I realised

No matter what..shippers Win:happydance:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

So now I was thinking to watch some LMH drama mainly boz it’s his birthday so let’s celebrate with him on my tv screen..

so I was like wht to watch 1st I thought heirs but than I don’t wanna watch teen LMH I wanted the manly one so I was left with TKEM but again can’t watch it boz it has LMH and kge written all over it ....

now it’s like otteke?????

i feel that wht men’s say is so right 

“we gals really don’t know wht we want in life....:it’s so difficult to understand us.“...:cutekitty:

• LOL 8

Whichever permutation. We still win! La, la, la. 

If they are who we think they are, they probably will want to keep things quiet. Also if they have a chatgroup, they would most likely be communicating there

- all the birthday wishes and all.

• Like 6

Anneyeong everyone.  I am new in this forum. Nice to meet you guys. I have been Kim Go Eun & Lee Min Ho shippers since watching TKEM. Their chemistry is just sparkling and exploding in the screen :wub: during BTS also they look very happy together. Lee Min Ho look relaxed around Kim Go Eun. I hope Lee Min Ho finally found his true love this time around  and get married lol.

22246d94c141714954911e624b7c54c75e05f440honeycam-2020-05-01-22-18-53-15883883854

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I used to ship the Song Song couple and they kinda remind me of song song as well! just when we thought we were all delulu in our ship......then they announced they were getting married that was fantastic news!!! <3 hopefully its the same now with our TKEM couple (except for the divorce part)

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Ok here is my rationale thoughts. I think it is best for KGE to remain quiet today because:

1. If she posts something irrelevant to LMH, we will be heartbroken as we cannot piece a story together to link to LMH and it will be too obvious that she indeed has nothing to do with him.

2. If she posts something that has a meaning of wishing LMH happy birthday, it will also break our hearts because if they have celebrated or celebrating together, why must she purposely wish him on IG? In any case, I rather imagine that she at least spoke to him to wish him. That will be more sincere.

We know we will not see any obvious dating announcements, and to date, there are no post drama interviews for the actors to talk about their feelings and praises for each other. But what will be nice is for LMH to post something today, either to thank everyone for the wishes and to indirectly inform us of his state of happiness, him being matured in his view relating to love and relationship, him almost realizing his dream of finding love and balance, etc. Whatever it is, him typing something (and not just random pics without captions) will give us much to chew on. Please where is he?

Fans of LMH, does he usually keep quiet on his birthday or not? Isn't it too silent suddenly? Wouldn't his agency post something at least?

• Like 7
  • Love 8

9 minutes ago, krish indu said:

@Prerna zoomtv is a indian entertainment news channel ryt? I know he has so many fans in india.But in a news site. Its new for me

He is all over the media in India boz of TKEM and Netflix .....

So I dunno if you guys know there is a Indian actor named RANVEER SINGH ....he is the current Indian heartthrob so LMH is being compared to him On tweeter and other social media....,.
it’s like just imagine how much exposure is LMH getting in India....:.

zoom is a very big entertainment news site in here.....

there are many others also like pinkvilla

lmh and kge and there romance is everywhere....:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

She won't post today.  It's just not the style of Korean celebrities to post something on their social media accounts for birthdays of friends or significant others.    

Don't be disheartened, even couples who are out don't even do this.  

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Let's say that they don't post today (i'm still pretty sure at least birthday boy will post something, it's his and minoz's big day anyway), so what next? we're looking forward to 2 july?

Still it'll be such a long wait :ph34r:

We need to survive with already available crumbs

• Awesome 2