[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Hmmm ... its True Cinggu I agree B)

Your opinion is very logical, but as people in love we like to be lulled into a feeling of happiness, to fall in love is unimaginably and we are  enjoying it. :blush:

Love is a mystery indefinitely. :heart:

MinGo couple stories is my moodbooster too, facing my daily routine quite boring but with them is something. And I'm happy.:wub:

Yeah, in this time of drought, we need whatever comfort we can get. 

I highly recommend this KGE /LMH fanfic Let Me Count the Ways by collectsfallenstars. 

She has a deft way in fleshing out the BTS of the show into the love story of the actors. 

:wub::cutekitty:

If you are here, collectsfallenstars. Love your writing!!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

I watched the Jenga video at speed 50 (hah, i’m not really bored)x Anyhow, I saw that LMH’s mood totally changed when KGE said that WDH could play a role of “A Handsome One”. It took him a few minutes to shake it off. Poor guy. I guess that’s the reason why he is keeping WDH as bff. LOL

I can’t blame KGE. At 50 slower speed of viedo, I realized WDH is a very good looking- handsome guy. 

Even at full speed I can tell WDH is a handsome guy. Don't need slower speed for that. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Even at full speed I can tell WDH is a handsome guy. Don't need slower speed for that. :joy:

i didn’t notice until just recently. I was either busy watching reactions of our royal couple and reading the subtitles. Lol

• LOL 9

Off topic. I know this question should be asked in the main thread. But I want to see if any of my RCLs who are active in the main thread can tell me if this question has been discussed before. In the end scene of ep10, LG came from the future, presumably right before he went back to 1994 the second time. My question is: how did he do that? He and LR needed to enter the portal at the same time in order to time travel right? I don’t see he had time to pay JTE a visit before he traveled back in time. This has been troubling me for quite a while. Appreciate it if anybody can shed some light on it. Love you ladies :heart:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Off topic. I know this question should be asked in the main thread. But I want to see if any of my RCLs who are active in the main thread can tell me if this question has been discussed before. In the end scene of ep10, LG came from the future, presumably right before he went back to 1994 the second time. My question is: how did he do that? He and LR needed to enter the portal at the same time in order to time travel right? I don’t see he had time to pay JTE a visit before he traveled back in time. This has been troubling me for quite a while. Appreciate it if anybody can shed some light on it. Love you ladies :heart:

Mmm ... I don't mean to offend you chinggu, :)

TKEM Pararel world's theory is easy essay for science people,  and me as a shipper  lean to answer the Romances side ... everything about their Love Sign, I'm JTE :P...

Let's please LG people to answer it ... "PEACE" . 

Anyway  do U have an IG ? Try to have a look this IG  @rynmrssn ,  she is very detail for explanation,I think she join soompi too. But in TKEM forum.

If I'm not wrong her college course is sciences. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MinEunObsessed said:

I highly recommend this KGE /LMH fanfic Let Me Count the Ways by collectsfallenstars. 

She has a deft way in fleshing out the BTS of the show into the love story of the actors. 

Same here. I hope there would be a new chapter soon. The sooner the better to let us cope with this withdrawal. Thank you. 

:cutekitty:

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, vj_sh3441 said:

Hi there. I'd like to recommend a blog which has all the probable in-depth analysis and explanation regarding your question. 

Try visiting this site. It has probably all the answers to your questions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

Hi,

I usually don't engage myself in serious discussions for words may hurt badly if not used wisely. I totally understand your point of view . I can't vouch this is not happening elsewhere but inside this thread I can vouch nobody is delusional enough to imagine  stuffs. Whenever you see people going berserk inside this thread its purely for fun as a mode of escapism from realism. Everybody here is well aware that both LMH and KGE are matured adults and what they choose for their future its up to them.

We all gathered here from what we saw from off-screen and wish for it to come true. At the same time we also will move on if things doesn't happen as wished. More or less everyone here is level-headed to know that they are still in attraction phase and  time is needed to take that attraction to commitment level . Till it is confirmed either way (dating or not), I feel its ok for the shippers to have some harmless fun here without affecting the concerned people. I thought I needed to address this here since I am one of those people inside this thread who want to have fun within my limits.

Apologize if may I have misinterpreted your post. Hope you have a pleasant stay inside this thread.

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

Please feel free to disagree but it is hard to be shippers nowadays.

We have to ship responsibly. We have to be mature. We have to be rational. Then we have different takes on how we should ship: for fun only, for real only. 

We should not be bringing up previous relationships. We should not be comparing.  We should love both equally. 

I say, this is a thread for shipping, let’s ship them freely and with no abandon. Be funny, be witty, be spazzing. Just be considerate and don’t hurt others are my golden rules in any ship.

And...erm...one more question, does LMH shares his earphones with his other co-stars like KGE? Psst - Is this a question that should not be asked? :no_mouth:

Thank you for the above! I agree that we are all mostly rational shippers and would support them both regardless of whether they end up together, as long as they are happy.

Both of them have gained new fans from the drama and also gained some strong shippers from TKEM. :heart:

Just like any other pairing, we can delulu here all we want as long as it does not cross the line of harassment or hurting anyone.

Anything outside of what they have revealed is just our fervent wish and imagination. I can't say I am not a delulu shipper myself, but we should not take anything here too seriously.

Let's just have some fun, shall we?

• Like 13
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, MinEunObsessed said:

:wub::cutekitty:

I agree! I was just commenting on her fic that she is well researched and that adds dimension and make the story immersive! Not sure if she is on the thread but she is on Twitter I believe!

1 hour ago, Kaydeelee said:

I watched the Jenga video at speed 50 (hah, i’m not really bored)x Anyhow, I saw that LMH’s mood totally changed when KGE said that WDH could play a role of “A Handsome One”. It took him a few minutes to shake it off. Poor guy. I guess that’s the reason why he is keeping WDH as bff. LOL

I can’t blame KGE. At 50 slower speed of viedo, I realized WDH is a very good looking- handsome guy. 

WDH is handsome at any speed. :coolshades:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

it's somehow beyond me at how professionals these k-actors are. i mean, it took them couple of months to finish one project but then boom nothing happened, in this matter romantically. but then it took brad pitt just one episode cameo of friends for him to date jennifer aniston and even get married to her (though they were divorced but that's not my point, heh). 

the resistance these k-actors have, wow.. must be greater than that of mount kilimanjaro.

like, how?? :crazymad:

it wasnt meant to be taken seriously ma friends, teehee

I guess we may add another famous example of falling-in-love-on-set, Brad and Angie? during Mr and Mrs Smith movie (even tho in the end they also divorced)

Korea also have similar stories with DOTS couple, Blood couple and also Rain-Tae Hee. Hopefully LMH-KGE will join next to be celebrated as TKEM couple, lol

:heart4:

• Like 12
  • Love 4

41 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I guess we may add another famous example of falling-in-love-on-set, Brad and Angie? during Mr and Mrs Smith movie (even tho in the end they also divorced)

Korea also have similar stories with DOTS couple, Blood couple and also Rain-Tae Hee. Hopefully LMH-KGE will join next to be celebrated as TKEM couple, lol

:heart4:

Rain-Tae Hee met while filming an MV. Their love story is really enduring.

I'd like to add Kim Woo Bin and Shin Mina. Though they haven't tied the knot, but they're still going strong and if I'm not mistaken they met while working on a Giordano commercial. 

Instead of those two other couples you mentioned, I'm more into these three couples listed below. They also worked together in a drama and ended up getting married. I have a soft spot for the last couple because of Eugene. 

Cha ye-ryun and Joo Sang Wook

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon

Ki Tae Young and Eugene 

• Like 10
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, LadyJamanchu said:

so they think LMH likes KGE’s staff because they think that LMH took the picture of the staff not KGE. What kind of joke it is? LOL 

I got a similar type of response in my post comment for my vid to show the interactions between kge and lmh too...they commented that another cast member was checking her out etc which was absolutely absurd. They jumped into conclusion without knowing the cast and his background and the circumstances of that moment..

I just wanna kick them out of my post

:kicks:

• LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

Rain-Tae Hee met while filming an MV. Their love story is really enduring.

I'd like to add Kim Woo Bin and Shin Mina. Though they haven't tied the knot, but they're still going strong and if I'm not mistaken they met while working on a Giordano commercial. 

Instead of those two other couples you mentioned, I'm more into these three couples listed below. They also worked together in a drama and ended up getting married. I have a soft spot for the last couple because of Eugene. 

Cha ye-ryun and Joo Sang Wook

Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon

Ki Tae Young and Eugene 

There are lots of couple that met on filming set and are still happily married & together :wub::wub: just to add to the list: 

Lee Bo Young x Ji Sung

Han Ga In x Yeon Jung Hoon 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1