[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I dunno there are lottt of things in this bts that looked liked we were seriously in some DELULU all the time....

really sad ya the way he was caressing her hair I felt it was more like a co star saying it’s ok you will come out of it and just that....

the final good-bye was so cold ya.....

I dunno wht to say it’s quite heart breaking 

like I felt LMH was cold in the last few scenes

even the kiss was so professional like I dunno I must be wrong but right now I am not able to take it

even the couple photos was pure promotion as per me 

wht do others think?????

I feel too. After watch this bts , its look like really goodbye on ggone eyes *just my opinion. And ggone update vid on ig sound farewell. Dunno its just my feel orr... but my heart so heavy rn. 

Srry for my poor eng ㅠㅠ

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, Lexiepedia said:

Everything's fine but this.. Minho was comforting her but she's moving away. Is it because she doesn't want to him to see her cry. The two times he caressed her hair she moved away. Ouch that hurt me

Maybe because it's triggering her to cry more. I feel like I'll be like that, too, if I was KGE

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

she cried

she cried and him trying to console her (

She must feel sad and withdrawal symptom

somehow i saw some comments in ig stating that they look like sibling rather than couple when he caressed her hair while laughing he also said “why did you cry” and patted her head. 

and hey everyone, 

i ve been lurking on this thread since early may and decided to unlurk becauseeeee i just can’t refrain myself anymore because of the ultra speed movement from this thread
Many thanks for providing me lots of insights from mineun couple. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, krish indu said:

This bts feels like last ep bts of cloy couple. 

What about it?  I didn't see it.

Then again, I never believed HB and SYJ were together anyway.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

Everything's fine but this.. Minho was comforting her but she's moving away. Is it because she doesn't want to him to see her cry. The two times he caressed her hair she moved away. Ouch that hurt me

i don't read that one too deep, because it's natural when you walk you'll kinda sway right and left and that's supposedly unintentional. 

that was me reading too much actually. dear me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

My take on this is based on the picture with Lady Noh.  I also used to have a male best friend.  BUT, if he ever put his arms around me the way LMH does, regardless of the situation, he may not be able to procreate.  Then again, that's probably just me. Hahaha

• LOL 14
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, gwin said:

They have the same pattern. Ep 15 bts so sweet. And in ep 16 bts son ye jin is kinda sad and hyunbin gave a pat like lee min ho did. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, gwin said:

The way Min Ho comforted Go Eun was kinda similar to how Hyun Bin was to Son Ye Jin. Patting the head, tapping the shoulder. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I mean why would you take photos of your co-star...secretly  :P while she's out of character..

Yes i second that! 

when i see this i automatically wonder why on earth he needs to appear to be taking pictures when his co star is still doing rehearsal for that jung tae era. 
and he appears to quickly flip his phone as soon as he gets the pic/ video

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I mean why would you take photos of your co-star...secretly  :P while she's out of character..

Probably on his secret stash of private photos. :wub: The bts showed me a different side of KGE she doesn't hesitate in being close with LMH. MH is very affectionate with GE by touching her hair multiple times and checking her emotions during their last day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 16

I think they Hv started to be more cautious of their movement especially towards latest Ep when we have started to pick up on the vibe and on shipping land. But someone can’t help but to cry ...and of coz she won’t be crazy to throw herself into LmH. She’s a strong woman with soft heart indeed. But someone is definitely soft when it comes to her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 2

Cheer up royal court ladies. Remember, they have eternity to love... and we can wait for that long?? 

are we sure?

That’s now the point here. The point is, cheer up! Let’s live our life while ... waiting?

anyway you get the gist

• Like 4
  • Love 7

I think she moved away because she doesn't want to burst out crying even more and cameras are left right ctr..and she felt very emotional that day as we can see fr previously released still pics..i get what you guys mean by the side hug at the end of that final shot..like binjin but im 50/50 on this because i don't expect them to show the lovey dovey hug here since everyone was too emotional that this is really the end..

I don't know now i need a break too perhaps we expected more since ep 15 was kinda explosive 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, niena.leeun said:

Let’s not quickly forget what happened in previous BTS just because of this final BTS didn’t meet your expectations.. let’s just pray for the best for both of them :wub:

Im gonna add a theory right here.

The editor is an OIM, taking revenge on everyone hahahahhaha

• LOL 22