[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

These 2 are going to drive us all to an early grave with all these teasing cryptic messages....

I'm just going to accept the gal in the picture is KGE as its 99% her physique... There is no reason to upload the 2nd pic unless he is trying to troll all fans and shippers alike by fanning the shipper flame himself.. WDH is the 3rd wheel inserted to create confusion and fun as you can see they are all good friends now :D

While I wait for KGE to post and SBS to drop those bts, I'm going back to sanity first... :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

7 hours ago, unokboiii said:

I actually realized that...but i did not put it here but you did mention it. * I am still delulu to our ship. Hahahah. But its a very strong case for #1. 

i know its wrong. I hope that relationship did not ship sail. Hhahhahah. 

for case 2. Maybe only. In my delulu mind. She keeps on mentioning Marrying someone is the best thing at that moment in their lives. That is why she threw it toward her. So her dream may come true. A very supportive friend indeed. 

LMH please! *running away

Was KGE in a relationship last year?? That’s why the bride threw the bouquet at her?  Was she secretly attached?? (Before TKEM, that is) ...

• Like 5

Just now, effyisme said:

These 2 are going to drive us all to an early grave with all these teasing cryptic messages....

I'm just going to accept the gal in the picture is KGE as its 99% her physique... There is no reason to upload the 2nd pic unless he is trying to troll all fans and shippers alike by fanning the shipper flame himself.. WDH is the 3rd wheel inserted to create confusion and fun as you can see they are all good friends now :D

While I wait for KGE to post and SBS to drop those bts, I'm going back to sanity first... :D

Or mental institution.

• LOL 9

2 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

It's fun to read all the comments in this forum

How the heck does this commenter not have a handle? Is that you LMH? Lol :smirk:

I’m wondering the same thing too!

Is it even possible to post here without a username? Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

so when I saw both the pics I have a theory 

LMH : “ Guys I know it’s bad time around the world but I am a responsible citizen of sk (with mask on)asking for world peace (hand sign and flower) and enjoying my self with the love of my life (kge) who is sitting behind me....

The only thing is be responsible guys don’t be love sick like me and post it on ig........

*****dude your love sickness has ruined our lives....

• LOL 21
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Yes very hungry :lol:

Naver RealTime Comments:

"I come here every day to comfort myself by reading the comments... Please show us the making film (bts) soon."

좋은사람 PM 1:55

Meanwhile I came here to this soompi LMHxKGE forum like every minute, every hour, every day! Heck what have you guys done to me :D i came to the office this morning, literally wanted to complete my work as soon as possible so I can peacefully read all your posts :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

Kkk i found the cafe w lots of pic and it is this cafe that mentioned on twitter..then u can see how the inside and the chairs looks like

[Naver Map] Geureomeuro part2 제주 제주시 수목원길 16-14 http://naver.me/xItn96Om

You need a naver map though

Additionally we got information that the cafe isn't opened on Saturdays and Mondays so high chance they rented out the cafe for personal reasons...:D

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 11
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, goldenashes97 said:

Sorry to ruin the fun, ladies, but the girls behind him are actually me and @Heretorant. We're having negotiation for our future drama. We're currenty begging him to give us a little discount, bcs we have a really tight budget for this project.

He said he can't give us a discount, but he did allow us to pay him in 48 months installment. A generous man he is. I love him so so much. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I hope you know you had me crying laughing :joy::joy::joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 13

4 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Was KGE in a relationship last year?? That’s why the bride threw the bouquet at her?  Was she secretly attached?? (Before TKEM, that is) ...

We just had that theory*secretely attached to why her friend purposely threw the bouquet toward her.

But somebody told that she is pretty open to share her relationship status. And she was single. 

• Like 6

It's definitely a cafe. I can see the cafe counter from the door, except there's no one standing behind it so maybe they privately rented the place. Also he's wearing a mask so he's outside, not home. Still not sure who those 2 ladies are. It could be KGE/sister or sister/mother. He doesn't seem to be working so don't think they're staff.

Does anyone know where the cafe is located?

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m wondering the same thing too!

Is it even possible to post here without a username? Lol. 

Actually I think you can bc I noticed before I decided to unlurk that soompi says something like you can post first and create account later

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

10 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Sorry to ruin the fun, ladies, but the girls behind him are actually me and @Heretorant. We're having negotiation for our future drama. We're currenty begging him to give us a little discount, bcs we have a really tight budget for this project.

He said he can't give us a discount, but he did allow us to pay him in 48 months installment. A generous man he is. I love him so so much. 

giphy.gif

excuse me, maams. where does that leave me?? i made a similar claim before. 

am i that table one of your feet is stepping on?

• LOL 12