[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

3 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Yes.  She attended the wedding and the bride threw the bouquet to her :lol:

The article of the wedding of her friend/colleague

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335935wpp/yu-xiao-guang-and-chu-ja-hyun-talk-about-their-tearful-wedding-and-reveal-adorable-son-for-1st-time

Not by intended of course, is a 'sign' indeed?? Am i right???  :lol:

I can hear bell wedding right now, hahaha

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, awty said:

what that means? meokbang? i dont get it...

Definition of mukbang - online audiovisual broadcast in which a host consumes food while interacting with the audience.

i will leave the alternative meaning to @effyisme to explain it better :joy:

• LOL 10

46 minutes ago, bpwinces! said:

Thank you to the angels for feeding our starving hearts with any pieces of crumbs right now xD THANK YOU!!
BUT I couldn't help but notice the dude on the side bending down with the flashlight? :lol:
He has the BEST job in the world!!! We're here dying for any tiny visual while he gets a front row seat to offer some light!??! (THAT'LL HELP HIM TO SEE EVEN CLEARER) :w00t:

WHY am I even bothering with my career!?! SMH

i had never been wanting to be either those bulbs hanging or that tree standing upright or even the wind blowing in there at that time, before seeing this. thank you for making my life goals to become more and more useless. 

• LOL 15

2 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Definition of mukbang - online audiovisual broadcast in which a host consumes food while interacting with the audience.

i guess i am too slow:lol:, im waiting @effyisme to explain:phew:

• LOL 5

7 minutes ago, awty said:

i guess i am too slow:lol:, im waiting @effyisme to explain:phew:

lemme be of any help before @effyisme comin through. 

mukbang is an eating broadcast done either through real-time streaming or pre-recording. there is a host sitting in front of the camera and inhaling all the food they're serving before them. they're doing this to make a living, amazing aint it?

if you're still clueless. try searching on youtube "mukbang" they'll show you plenty. 

• LOL 7

37 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

LMH is really going out there signing stuff with "Gon" and I'm so soft for it :wub: 

Doesn't he know we are very sensitive to small details like that. I guess he really love ggone. I mean lee gon. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, zba72 said:

Yes.  She attended the wedding and the bride threw the bouquet to her :lol:

The article of the wedding of her friend/colleague

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335935wpp/yu-xiao-guang-and-chu-ja-hyun-talk-about-their-tearful-wedding-and-reveal-adorable-son-for-1st-time

Oh wow. I will not get trap about this. She can marry anyone. *i need to move on. Hahahah. Running! 

deep inside i wish its LMH. Hahahaha. Sobbing!

Btw, i watched an episode about this couple. it was one of those yt vids i dont know how it end up in my feeds. Well i clicked it. And I liked them. The episode if i recall was about the guy and he came back from somewhere with boxes full of beers! And the girl kept opening more boxes and could not believe he brought so much beers! 

sobbing and running! 

• LOL 6

17 minutes ago, MeandMe said:

Not by intended of course, is a 'sign' indeed?? Am i right???  :lol:

I can hear bell wedding right now, hahaha

i take it as a sign, timing seems just right ... it’s fated :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, makshimus' mane said:

lemme be of any help before @effyisme comin through. 

mukbang is an eating broadcast done either through real-time streaming or pre-recording. there is a host sitting in front of the camera and inhaling all the food they're serving before them. they're doing this to make a living, amazing aint it?

if you're still clueless. try searching on youtube "mukbang" they'll show you plenty. 

I wonder what kind of Mukbang our Captain is talking about on his comment. Did I miss the memo that TKEM is about an eating show? :phew::phew:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 7

20 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Haha.. basically I think LMH is hinting ep 16 is not the last episode but an "eating" show as in eating KGE in a sexual manner...:naughty: he did devour her in the cctv room though...

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 1
  • Naughty 9
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

I wonder what kind of Mukbang our Captain is talking about on his comment. Did I miss the memo that TKEM is about an eating show? :phew::phew:

A CAKE!!!

didnt you see it??? they were at a cafe eating cake and drinking coffee!!!

that's the mukbang nothing else!!!

!!!!!

• LOL 14

14 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha.. basically I think LMH is hinting ep 16 is not the last episode but an "eating" show as in eating KGE in a sexual manner...:naughty: he did devour her in the cctv room though...

ok get it...:lol::w00t:..naughty boi minho:D

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m the only one here who follows them both on Instagram? Just me who wants to support them equally? I’m generous with my following. I follow the whole entire cast of TKEM. 

I sense a lot of us here are quite protective of kge and I completely understand. So I hope you guys understand that I have to be protective of lmh too. 

I hope this can be a place where we support them as a couple. If I’m honest, I don’t feel too comfortable comparing their careers and number of following on Instagram. It shouldn’t matter imo. These are things that shouldn’t matter in a relationship. I like kge so I like her for lmh. I don’t care about anything else but the fact that I think he seems happy around her. In a relationship, there should be no competition. And just like that, I wish the union of minoz with arjenia to support MinEun will be the same. I celebrated kge hitting 3 million followers on Instagram and I wish it would be reciprocated when it comes to lmh. I support this couple together and individually. We all have our favorites but it doesn’t have to come down to who is better than who and who is more famous than who. Kge’s success should be just as celebrated as lmh’s and vice versa. That’s how I see it and that’s how I believe we can support them as a couple to the best of our abilities. If they are together, I believe that’s what they would want too. 

I knew you’re going to say this and I have much respect for you and for everyone who follows them both especially over the course of TKEM. I have contemplated on this long ago, ever since I have boarded this ship. And whilst I like LMH as is, and KGE as is, and them together, I just felt he wouldn’t need me as a line on the board, because he has tons of supporters like you.

...so no other reasons really, I just wanted to reserve the count as a special congratulatory thing, just like what @effyisme said. I don’t know or can’t explain it... more like a mommy thing, I guess. That’s what I’d probably do if my daughter gets a boyfriend in the future, I mean if IG is still a thing of their time :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Since this is a bit off topic, i put it under spoiler tab ;)

The article claimed that Dispatch had long known that DoTS couple did dating, even obtaining photo of their first date. However they didn't release it because they waited until they obtained enough evidence indicating prospect of marriage.

So i just think whether this big SK media were being "considerate" here? perhaps they didn't want to ruin the couple's relationship? :ph34r:

I wonder whether they will do the same thing with our MinEun if they are proven to be dating and they see prospect of marriage.

Anyway,

I just commented someone on mingo shippers who asking about dispatch too,

I just answered to criticized how slow dispatch today,...

Or maybe they already found if we are shipper just one step ahead,. See, there's many evidence were seen. This forum Quite famous I think, look at soompi main page, our forum is the fastest growths than others I guess, created just about 2 months ago n contain by thousand more articles, beside that. I don't want Uri couple end up like songsong couple last year July ... It's sad news, n brought a bad reflection of how happy relationship are. But we must have a faith like JTE .. we live for today do the best as we can be . 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Or maybe LMH is referring to his feeding KGE on previous episode? It seems like a mukbang show to me LOL because the way KGE eating that was kinda delicious :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, niena.leeun said:

Or maybe LMH is referring to his feeding KGE on previous episode? It seems like a mukbang show to me LOL because the way KGE eating that was kinda delicious :D

They were talking about the last episode not previous episodes...so which part do you think in ep 16 have the most similar representation of a mukbang? 

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 6