[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

24 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

OMAIGAAATTT!!!! 

My brain tells me this is just an epic marketing strategy.

But my heart pictured them discussing seriously which pics to post on whose IG. Heads close together, laughing while choosing the pic. 

Marketing strat or not, fan service or not, I don't effin care. Haha the fact that KGE is the first drama partner that he posted on his IG account, is more than enough for me. I know something is going on, I don't care how small or big the feeling is, as long as it is there, I am soooo fine with it. :blush: Thank you KGE and LMH! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Sending you an oxygen tank. Anyone else needs it? 

I think they broke the internet today :tounge_xd:

All the haters or whoever says they don't have chemistry now are slowly dying

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

EXCUUUUUSE ME...

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...I was at home doing nothing. Idling away, bored like nobody's business.

Then, it just so happened that I HAD to go to the office today for work purposes. I HAD to attend an ad hoc online meeting.

Then, lo & behold! KABABOOM!!! All these BTS scenes & IG post left and right from BOTH our Royal Couple happened!

Are you kidding me??!

All these today are HEAVENLY! OUT OF THIS WORLD, UNIVERSE, WHATEVER!!

Keep 'em coming, you shippers you.

Just flood my imaginations already. 'Cos they are really wild right now :w00t:

THANK GOD IT's FRIDAY, Chingus :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Marketing strat or not, fan service or not, I don't effin care. Haha the fact that KGE is the first drama partner that he posted on his IG account, is more than enough for me. I know something is going on, I don't care how small or big the feeling is, as long as it is there, I am soooo fine with it. :blush: Thank you KGE and LMH! 

@mamabear THIS! I agree. He never featured a fellow female lead in his IG posts. But, now we have 2 of his IG posts where KGE is featured!! 

1) KGE on his lap

2) KGE with him walking together towards the sunset :wub:

I'm HAPPY beyond words :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Is it too much to hope for a dating news after the drama is over? 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

@mamabear THIS! I agree. He never featured a fellow female lead in his IG posts. But, now we have 2 of his IG posts where KGE is featured!! 

1) KGE on his lap

2) KGE with him walking together towards the sunset :wub:

I'm HAPPY beyond words :wub:

You know that the second one could be interpreted as starting a future together,  right? 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Is it too much to hope for a dating news after the drama is over? 

Definitely not! Hahah I really really hope so. Whether that happens or not, I just hope they'll remain very good friends. 

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

I think they broke the internet today :tounge_xd:

All the haters or whoever says they don't have chemistry now are slowly dying

Haters got no hope. Better cross the universe and be a shipper of LeeEun lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

They broke the internet, they broke our sanity and they broke the speed of this thread. We are now moving in an LTE speed. Hahaha I love the energy we're getting from each other and I also love how all of us somehow suddenly need an oxygen tank.

I would like to think that yes it may be promotional but why the subtle picture? :phew: He could easily post any promo-looking photo but no.

I would like to think he is smitten and our girl is slowly getting there too. HAHA Or that's just me!?!:lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

I'm probably not going to post much, but just dropping by to join the dizzying euphoria of today. I've liked the two individually since I knew them, but them together is just another level of K-drama heaven. I'll trade the rest of my 2020 (would be willing to stay quarantined) to have them work together for longer than 16 episodes. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, mamabear said:

this. i don't even care about that lol what matters is both are comfortable enough to share their pics together on sns, esp LMH who never put any single pic of his co-stars before on his ig..all of his feeds is all about him. i just remember during the heirs days PSH ever took a selca with him. that's all. 

i know it seems too much but it's kind of similar with songsong back then when SHK actively shared their pics both from drama's still cut and non still cut. that time i was like yeah so cute and normal to promote her drama. eventually we knew it was more than just promotions lol. whatever they say i'm enjoying whatever they give to us now :D

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

9ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

Excuse me. Can we talk about the bts here? :tounge_xd: take a look at go eun hands as the kiss gets longer. I believe we have more than 2 takes for this scene. This kiss on ep 5 & 6 are a bit different. On ep 5, we see emotionless tae eul. But on ep 6 on the throwback scene, we can see the shocking /confuse tae eul face with blinking eyes while receiving lee gon kiss.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1