[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

35 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Can this be their first meeting ever? Remember when LMH was asked about his first impression about KGE? He said that she is pleasantly simple coz the first time he saw her, she was wearing a hat? Maybe he was talking about the script reading? 

i think so. It is their first meeting.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

Same! I also seem them as really really good friends at this point and somewhere along those lines, I can see that as much as they're comfortable and happy - they also seem shy with each other so I dunno what that means, only they can interpret :phew: I agree, I think they're really compatible! 

Check this out. 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Kim-Go-Eun-Sweet-laugh-mo

Smitten is the best word to describe it! 

I've seen bts of his previous drama and he is really playful, laughed a lot, he likes to teased his co-actors on the set but sweet at the same time and he is touchy. But what I've observed now with KGE is somehow a little bit different. He is gentle or should I say caring towards ma girl and a bit shy specially when they need to have eye-to-eye contact in a scene. Maybe he can't resist KGE 's charm. Hehe! 

But anyway, whatever happens to these couple I hope they keep in touch just like the Goblin cast even after the series. Lee Dong Wook and Gongyoo sent a coffee truck to The King Eternal Monarch filming site which means they continued their good bond and relationship until now.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, graceyco said:

Smitten is the best word to describe it! 

The third gif above= SHE is smiling as well. It's just that her scarf covered it. At least that's what I think, seeing her eyes.

Plus, something I must put in this thread, a very observant shipper has said in one comment in ggominindo IG that in the kissing scene at ep. 5, in the first angle, he was kissing her lower lip, and in another angle, he was kissing her upper lip. 

So AT LEAST the kiss took 2 takes.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

32 minutes ago, Cookie_24 Pretentions said:

I've seen bts of his previous drama and he is really playful, laughed a lot, he likes to teased his co-actors on the set but sweet at the same time and he is touchy. But what I've observed now with KGE is somehow a little bit different. He is gentle or should I say caring towards ma girl and a bit shy specially when they need to have eye-to-eye contact in a scene. Maybe he can't resist KGE 's charm. Hehe! 

Ah. Right. It's unusual for him to act shy with a co-star. Hope it means he feels something more with her. 

And I really believe in the importance of "the right timing". Like I said before, finishing enlistment duty is an important phase for a Korean man. It's when he's thinking more seriously about his future. Some get another degree, some becomes a lot more serious in their career, and some decides to settle down and get married.

Life is less serious before enlistment. It's when they search for what they want, trying lots of different things. After enlistment, it's the time to be a real adult.

Lee Min Ho just got released from his enlistment earlier this year, and his first co-star is Kim Go Eun. So......

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Smitten at its best! 

2 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

The third gif above= SHE is smiling as well. It's just that her scarf covered it. At least that's what I think, seeing her eyes.

Plus, something I must put in this thread, a very observant shipper has said in one comment in ggominindo IG that in the kissing scene at ep. 5, in the first angle, he was kissing her lower lip, and in another angle, he was kissing her upper lip. 

Hehehe yes, if you watch the full clip, she actually smiled so he started smiling. 
*edit* I just watched it again and they both started smiling together lol.

Why do they get shy doing romantic scenes? It’s either they’re too close of friends that it’s weird to do romantic scenes or they actually have a thing for one another so when they have to do romantic scenes, they laugh to lighten the mood. It’s their way of protecting their feelings from getting found out. My delulu mind is going to say the latter :lol:

It’s hard to not ship these two. They have too much fun together. They’re really really good costars alright. ;)

Slowly but surely, I’m going crazy :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, mamabear said:

Can this be their first meeting ever? Remember when LMH was asked about his first impression about KGE? He said that she is pleasantly simple coz the first time he saw her, she was wearing a hat? Maybe he was talking about the script reading? 

The photo is not real. The photo of LMH is from the script reading session of The Heirs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

They're always smiling towards each other in between takes. The library scene is another classic example. I mean, they were just looking at each other, there were no lines but they couldn't help but smirk and laugh from time to time. Is this telepathy?! :wub: 

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4.gif

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-2.gif

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-6.gif

Also, yes, I think the Kiss scene had AT LEAST 2 takes. I hope SBS will release the BTS!! 

Anyway, so happy to see the thread move a little bit faster! Seems like most of us can't contain our giddiness for these two cuties :wub: My friend shared to me this tweet and I... :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

23 minutes ago, graceyco said:

They're always smiling towards each other in between takes. The library scene is another classic example. I mean, they were just looking at each other, there were no lines but they couldn't help but smirk and laugh from time to time. Is this telepathy?!

I couldn't find any english sub of this BTS :bawling: I hope someone with a good heart would upload a video with English translation of this particular scene!

24 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Also, yes, I think the Kiss scene had AT LEAST 2 takes. I hope SBS will release the BTS!! 

I had to rewatch that particular scene then rewind over and over again to check! You're right! My heart is so happy lol. I just hope that they would have LOTBS kind of kisses in the next episodes :wub:

@graceyco, it seems like the two of us feel the giddiest about this couple. :grin:  I am always thankful for the gifs and pictures that you share here. :kiss_wink: I can't wait to see the BTS of ep 5 and 6. Let us hang in there, we have 2 more days to go! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, mamabear said:

I couldn't find any english sub of this BTS :bawling: I hope someone with a good heart would upload a video with English translation of this particular scene!

I had to rewatch that particular scene then rewind over and over again to check! You're right! My heart is so happy lol. I just hope that they would have LOTBS kind of kisses in the next episodes :wub:

@graceyco, it seems like the two of us feel the giddiest about this couple. :grin:  I am always thankful for the gifs and pictures that you share here. :kiss_wink: I can't wait to see the BTS of ep 5 and 6. Let us hang in there, we have 2 more days to go! 

Haha you're right chinggu!  I just can't help it, they're so lovely together and I really hope that they get the buzzword and more people will come and appreciate their pairing and the chemistry they give off in the drama. Lately, there are more and more people who talk about them in SNS and that's a really good sign!

And!!!! The amazing fanclub of KGE in the PH has subbed the videos for us to enjoy, please enjoy them below :wub:

Spoiler

There's more here!! :wub:

DO ENJOY!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Why do they get shy doing romantic scenes? It’s either they’re too close of friends that it’s weird to do romantic scenes or they actually have a thing for one another so when they have to do romantic scenes, they laugh to lighten the mood. It’s their way of protecting their feelings from getting found out. My delulu mind is going to say the latter :lol:

Love what you said here. Maybe they keep laughing because they're trying to ease the intense attraction they're feeling. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, graceyco said:

They're always smiling towards each other in between takes. The library scene is another classic example. I mean, they were just looking at each other, there were no lines but they couldn't help but smirk and laugh from time to time. Is this telepathy?! :wub:

Yep. Isn't it weird. He has acted with many beautiful stars before, why the need to be shy? She has acted with handsome actors before as well. Why is she so giddy?

Ibetheyarefallingforeachother.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, graceyco said:

And!!!! The amazing fanclub of KGE in the PH has subbed the videos for us to enjoy, please enjoy them below :wub:

So grateful to KGE Philippines!

I think I'm falling for KGE after watching the bts with subs. She's so cute and fun! I mean, I know she's a brilliant actress thanks to Goblin. But TKEM bts videos teach me how lovely she is!

Plus, I'm over the moon because in the bts for ep. 2, she said, "Sunbaenim, your smile is so cool!" in a joking manner. But LMH got shy and fixed his suit? 

Also in the bts for ep. 3, where they shot the time stopping scene and he was staring at her tying her hair, he obviously wanted to brush her arm, but ended up brushing the air near her arms. 

Argh!!! They are driving me crazy! He had been in the industry for a long time. I watched some bts clips from his previous dramas. He was alright being touchy in a friendly way to his previous co-stars. Why is he so courteous to KGE?

It's hard NOT to think that guys are always courteous to the girls who meant a lot for them. To the girls they mean to marry. 

IknowIamthinkingtoofaraheadbutcanyoublameme?

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

48 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Any of you guys on twitter? I've found this on twitter and they are using MinEun as our couple name.

Idk about leaning, I can't see it. From what I see, he's just circling his arms around her a bit longer than necessary. 

I'm ok with any ship names. MinEun sounds good. 

• Like 1