[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行

sugarplum892

On 8/9/2021 at 9:11 AM, Don Yu said:

Dilireba  seems to be in everything, or folks on this forum are obsessed with her lol.

Every thread I am clicking, I see her acting in it.

True, she has a bumper year 2020 and 2021. A lot of her dramas come out and more to come. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2021 at 1:05 AM, Firefly said:

I am on ep44 by now. First 6 episodes were so good and i was loving it. Then drama went downhill and too many side characters and no kiss scene or hug scenes. Opening and ending songs are good and Leo Wu is hot. 

True, it was a waste of Leo Wu's hotness.

Hahahah...but Dilereba was still very good here.

I guess, just as the title suggest, it's more about her than him.

Am on 19 ep. and excited for Chang Ge & Ashile Sun's story to begin! Poor Chang Ge having lost everyone she's cared about. 

Gong Sun Heng was like a father figure to her. A'Dou was loyal to the very end. Of course her beloved mom. 

Find it so funny how she's been shot with an arrow in the exact same spot 3X now LoL! 

I wasn't planning on watching this but oh well FOMO y'know ha-ha & been reading many reviews praising this drama. 

3 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Wow! This is great!

Is this the first time that a Chinese drama series got nominated?

I really liked this drama.

Last year Dilraba was also a nominee for Eternal Love of Dream. She didn't win, but if I remember correctly, she was given recognition as most promising artist by the same awarding body.

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Last year Dilraba was also a nominee for Eternal Love of Dream. She didn't win, but if I remember correctly, she was given recognition as most promising artist by the same awarding body.

Oh, that's great. 

I've been watching a lot of her dramas lately and I think I either have a girl crush on her or I'm enjoying her acting.

Hahaha!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] The Long Ballad 長歌行

Soompi Forums Awards (Poll #2): The best streaming dramas, c-dramas, daily/weekend dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now you can also vote for your favorite 2021:

• Daily/weekend dramas
  • C-dramas
  • Streaming dramas (ie dramas that only appeared on streaming sites like Netflix)

milk-and-mocha-cute.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I am late... but just finished watching The Long Ballad on Netflix so GOOD!! ... it just a little bit disappointed with the final episode but well, everyone deserved a happy ending.

Also .. on episode 35, where Le Yan confessed to Shuyu... I thought she was already into Hao Du from the moment she arrived in Louyang. Or did I missed something. Can someone explain.. ?

On 1/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, caterpillar59 said:

Also .. on episode 35, where Le Yan confessed to Shuyu... I thought she was already into Hao Du from the moment she arrived in Louyang. Or did I missed something. Can someone explain.. ?

She grew up infatuated with Shuyu, but would later realise she cares a lot more of Hao Du when he was fighting to win her as his bride.

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She grew up infatuated with Shuyu, but would later realise she cares a lot more of Hao Du when he was fighting to win her as his bride.

Yeah, I'm thinking although she has started to notice Hao Du by then, she has always had a crush on Shuyu. The confession may be the product or wanting to put to rest the crush or just letting go of her feelings. 

• 3 weeks later...