[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

계옥은 자식들 앞에서 위장부부란 사실을 들키지 않으려 졸지에 부영감과 한 방을 쓰게 되고, 유일하게 비밀을 아는 설악과 점점 가까워지게 되는데....

Google translate:

Gyeok tries to find out that he is a gastrointestinal couple in front of his children.

Sounds awkward ROLMAS 

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was a lot nicer in the beginning. Then he wrangled her into his scheme and is using money as a weapon . It’s obvious that most of his sons issues or bad habits come from strait from him 

But aside from Sul Ak they all lack much moral compass or respect for others. 

56 minutes ago, RobinM said:

He was a lot nicer in the beginning. Then he wrangled her into his scheme and is using money as a weapon . It’s obvious that most of his sons issues or bad habits come from strait from him 

But aside from Sul Ak they all lack much moral compass or respect for others. 

@RobinM and @euraka, feel the same way;  feel sorry for GO. SA seems to be the only one who cares about her well being.  Now, Mr. Boo's daughter in-laws are trying to scared her off, not sure if she will last, being bullied from all directions.:tears:

45 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Ae Ri is a comical twit, auntie is ridiculous fool  but the other DIL... snake

Spot on. The more I see of Min Joo, the more of a snake she seems. The other descriptions aptly describe the other two characters as well.

I have heard people compare it to a weekend drama but I am not quite sure what that means because as this is actually the first daily K drama I have ever watched.  

I was so taken with this one I sampled another certain Daily Drama currently airing but found the FL so stupid and childish  I could not go on. Sigh.

Can Some Soompi friend enlighten me on the main differences between the two genres? 

8 hours ago, RobinM said:

Well She has budding champion in Sul Ak now :)

Ae Ri is a comical twit, auntie is ridiculous fool  but the other DIL... snake

Spot on mate! The other 1st DL is scary, Pops knows she's sneaky but I think they'll all be so shocked at her level of wickedness.

Ah man I living for there smiles. SA and GO constantly smiling is so cute.

Also agree about pops until he admits his faults and actually try mend fences he himself has trampled on, this is all pretty pointless.

3 hours ago, RobinM said:

I have heard people compare it to a weekend drama but I am not quite sure what that means because as this is actually the first daily K drama I have ever watched.  

I was so taken with this one I sampled another certain Daily Drama currently airing but found the FL so stupid and childish  I could not go on. Sigh.

Can Some Soompi friend enlighten me on the main differences between the two genres? 

I have watched maybe three daily shows so far. Usually they’re over the top and very much like soap operas. The villains are usually wicked and the good people stupidly good. For example, women stealing other people’s children or someone faking someone else’s identity as son or daughter to gain riches, etc. Just really ridiculous things that you don’t expect that most people in real life would encounter or endure.

The reason I said this daily is more like a weekend drama is because the characters aren’t really over the top and the antagonists aren’t really killing people and taking their place and they aren’t really sinister up until now. Min Joo is the character that comes closest to acting sinister yet she’s not nearly like some of the evil characters I’ve seen in the few dailies I have watched. These characters still show restraint. Oh, and most importantly, this show is family oriented since it focuses primarily on family relationships. Most weekend dramas also focus on families.

Ep 45 w/Eng subs:

Wow, talk about a left turn!  Lawyer is out-of-the-picture.  She just quit.  Gave-up.  Left for China.  And greener pastures with fruit that wants to be picked.  So one character/conflict down.

Dying to see what happens between the Mafia Ahjummas and Heroine.  Don't tell me Heroine is bullied by those cows. 

Agreed.  OldMan was much sweeter before he parted with his money and started his plan.  Whatever it is. 

Son4's leeching is legendary, even the TeenyBopper is wise to him.  

Think Son1 will lose his shirt and shorts in his movie deal.  

The daughter-in-laws to-date are the worst.  Appears D-in-law1 is in a tie for 1st-Place WORST PERSON award with all the other characters.  Guess she felt the restaurant would belong to Son1 as he's the oldest and that is why she has been 'running' it without pay for so long; she wants to take-over!  But can she make broth that tastes like dish-water?  

Paying Min Joo her retroactive salary was an excellent move. I hope that settles the matter once and for all. Let her pursue her affair and divorce her husband but may she never get her hands on the restaurant. I imagine Mr. Boo wants to keep the restaurant in his family. I know he wants to pass it down to his eldest son because in the beginning of the show he asked Sul Ak to quit his job and help the first son manage the restaurant but Sul Ak refused. I just hope that in the end Min Joo and the chef doesn’t end up with it. 

Sul Ak and Gye Ok are all smiles now. It’s like the first phase of falling in love. I wonder if they’re conscious of the implications. ^_^ It would be great indeed if the lawyer girl is gone for good but it’s almost too good to be true. 

I expect Geum Gang will be getting himself into a world of trouble. I hope there will be lessons for him too. 

Originally I Thought we were in for 50 or 60 episodes of angst And guilt about them having feelings for each other before the marriage scheme was revealed But it seems not. They are being rather playful and flirtatious already which is refreshing.

Hey, watching episode-to-episode is making me a bit cray-cray.

I'm going to binge on the weekends, reading your posts during the week.  

Don't think of it as cheating; after reading your posts, I know what to watch for when viewing :kiss_wink:

See you next week!  

Archived