Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

Preview for tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope that finally Gye Ok will stop taking crap from those kids. It’s time for her to stand up to them. Ga In sure has a chip on her shoulder. She makes Gye Ok’s nephew doubly a good person. Well, what else can I expect from a kid raised by Gye Ok. In any case, I wish Gye Ok would stop trying with her and let her be. If there comes a time when Gye Ok can show her kindness, that’s fine. However, as of right now Gye Ok should stop trying so hard.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now that he knows his dad and daughter are fine with him dating, he is taking more initiative haha 

Basically he asked GO if she had someone in her heart...Because He said he had someone He  wanted to Hug even when it was forbidden, someone he wanted to be with all the time, someone who makes him fe

I think Min Joo will get her lesson in being exposed for carrying on with the Chef loosing what she is trying to strong arm Mr. Bu into giving her as alimony. I also feel that she will get another big

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Preview for tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope that finally Gye Ok will stop taking crap from those kids. It’s time for her to stand up to them. Ga In sure has a chip on her shoulder. She makes Gye Ok’s nephew doubly a good person. Well, what else can I expect from a kid raised by Gye Ok. In any case, I wish Gye Ok would stop trying with her and let her be. If there comes a time when Gye Ok can show her kindness, that’s fine. However, as of right now Gye Ok should stop trying so hard.

I think they are establishing just how much of an uphill climb it will be for GO and SA to end up together. Father's ex-wife, daughter doesn't like her, and their statuses don't match. Just to be clear this is the Grandpa's fault. He is not considering how his granddaughter will feel about GO at all. GO is trying to play grandmother with a kid who sees her as a gold digger.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Insightful 3

Ga In is the type the more you push the more she will resist and They can’t stand   being pressured or pitied. All that anger and pride and snotty is hiding so much hurt it’s going to be fascinating watching her character development. By crushing on the Nephew and    Being gradually changed by GO she will be a happier kinder person by the end.  I mean... it’s a  “healing”   rom com drama and you know nobody will get an unhappy ending :)

Edited by RobinM
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, RobinM said:

Ga In is the type the more you push the more she will resist and They can’t stand   being pressured or pitied. All that anger and pride and snotty is hiding so much hurt it’s going to be fascinating watching her character development. By crushing on the Nephew and    Being gradually changed by GO she will be a happier kinder person by the end.  I mean... it’s a  “healing”   rom com drama and you know nobody will get an unhappy ending :)

Her plot could be one of the best in the drama depending on what they do with it. That independent front is gonna come down and it will cause some pain for SA too but it'll be necessary for their growth.

@zoks not surprising pops never consider his granddaughter. He's got a very patriarchal mindset child raring isn't his thing for him it's something that'll just happen.....Even with the youngest son feels like his brothers and aunty  had more to do with his upbringing than pops did. He'll see as role to be filled by a female feelings ain't got nowt to do with it. All practical.

• Like 2

They are supposed to be OTP. That can’t  exactly happen if the marriage was valid ...How is he gonna fall in love with let alone marry his legal stepmother?  Either way there is going to be a hell of a lot of Makjag and angst and probable noble stupidity coming our way. 

• Like 1

Ha ha ha  Today’s episode was hilarious 

Lawyer Kim is a STALKER. She deserves bing shocked in this episode .

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c4c589dbc04c1e331e
Lazy people in the house They both only care for their looks instead of working. Smh smh

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c4c589dbc04c1e331e

Times like these , I wish they had a voiceover so we can know what Mr. Boo is thinking.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2959fe9c0b0f9e508d2d

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29aba26ef95cada22e0f

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Boo is not stupid or oblivious. He knows something is up between his son and new wife and now this new girl. 

I see she is going to try latching to to his family and trying to win them over. Shallow fools will be enamored with her education and money and family no doubt. Puke. 

Wish Puppy has bitten her...

• Like 4

@UnniSarah, I did enjoy today’s episode except for the lawyer girl. She’s beyond ridiculous now. Now it looks like in the preview the father is asking Gye Ok to setup the lawyer girl with Sul Ak. If Gye Ok does it there’s no hope for her. <_<

I hope Gye Ok really get to work on Han Ra. This guy just lazes around. It would be nice if they start turning him into a responsible adult.

• Like 4

Gye Ok knows she likes him but it’s not appropriate or possible right now plus as far as she knows he hates her guts . She knows Miss Stalky likes him and has all the right attributes on paper. 

In all As Boo is forcing her to Match make From Gye Oks POV what else can she do? 

• Like 5

Ep 38 w/Eng subs:

Think the preview is misleading.  OldMan realizes that Wifey and Stalker know each other...and his son is embarrassed by the revelation.  OldMan is well aware of how he looks with such a young wife.  His wife is a contemporary of his youngest children!

Son1 has a girlfriend and his wife has a lover/accomplice.  

And we have a new pair:  Layabout (Son4) and KitchenCook/Tenant.  Gotta say, LOVED IT when KitchenCook tossed the x-girlfriend's bracelet into the fire.  And what SAP buys his x a refrigerator for her wedding present?  

Ep 36?... the one where the PiningSenior (aunt) was wearing an outfit that could only be worn in an Alice in Wonderland episode... that outfit is something... well, WHO in the costume dept could even dream THAT up?  

Yeah, now the fun begins.  The scheming kids are freaking that OldMan is being led by Wifey and will decide that the goodies they have so far acquired are sufficient.  Add to that the love triangle between Son3, Stalker, and Wifey.  Weird.  It's all just weird.  And so entertaining. 

• Like 3

SA needs to straight up cut ties with lawyer girl. He needs to tell her I've told you I'm not interested and now you have the audacity to come and involve my family. You're a lawyer this is harassment, you're making my work life uncomfortable now your making my home life uncomfortable, I think we can no longer be friends and cut her off. We are only on episode 39 I honestly can't be doing with her and her shenanigans for another 50 plus episodes. She needs to be cut by next week but I know that's not gonna happen. SA will end up dating her for a bit in his effort to try crush his feelings for GO...humph.

• Like 4

@tas82:  Stalker is a very determined piece-of-work.  After the blind date set-up by the guy she targeting, she is taking matters even more into her own hands.  Thinking that if she is in with the father, Son3 will be encouraged by his father to date her, as she is very fine catch.  And of course, once he dates her, he will fall hopelessly in-love (SMH, not gonna happen).  So she sashays herself and a massive fruit basket, right into the front gate and begins her charm offensive.  It won't work.  She lacks the basics for a charm offensive:  the charm part.

If Son3 is able to ditch her now, we will have 368 episodes lacking that couple's hijinks.  Brace yourself.  Stalker won't be dropped out until the second-to-last episode.  

• Like 4

@watchumlots   Yup unfortunately you're correct we're gonna have to put up with her shenanigans. Her playing with the dog was also foreboding..... So what she'll find the contract and go running to SA and use it to get rid of GO or will she use it to blackmail GO into helping her or leaving?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tas82 said:

@watchumlots   Yup unfortunately you're correct we're gonna have to put up with her shenanigans. Her playing with the dog was also foreboding..... So what she'll find the contract and go running to SA and use it to get rid of GO or will she use it to blackmail GO into helping her or leaving?

I think the later will happen. She’ll use the contract to blackmail Gye Ok. She’s a lawyer and will see the penalty clause and use it to her advantage. She’ll probably coerce Gye Ok into helping her date Sul Ak.

• Insightful 2
58 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I think the later will happen. She’ll use the contract to blackmail Gye Ok. She’s a lawyer and will see the penalty clause and use it to her advantage. She’ll probably coerce Gye Ok into helping her date Sul Ak.

Oh yeah the penalty.... I think you're right!

• Like 1

Preview for tomorrow. There goes my hope of Gye Ok not seeing the mother and daughter until near the end. The only good thing about it is that Gye Ok meet up with the new girl at the restaurant. They seem to be old friends.

Edit: KBS removed the preview. Maybe they’re waiting until after today’s episode is released on Kocowa.

• Like 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산