[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

Hello Everyone 

@celebrianna Thanks for previews 

Just finished watching episode 46 and it was worth it. I am really enjoying watching every episode that airs. Some dailies, I can bare to skip episode but not this one. 
The script is well written, the cast are doing a good job. 
Son Bo-Mi 

She really annoys me and I wonder has she ever dated. A man refuses to pick up the phone means he is playing hard to get???  Is that really true??? 
Boo Han-Ra

Has he lied about his status ? Claiming to be the son of  Conglomerate ?? Since when or am I wrong. You can correct me if I am wrong. He is lucky to have a father who is willing to support a man who refuses to work for a living. 
Gong So Young 

I knew it , she graduated, she got an education but yet she refuses to work or the excuses she can’t find work. That is a whole full of you know what. It’s not that she can’t find a job , she is just to Lazy. I kind new she had a higher education than Gong Gyo Ok. I find her to be a terrible mom. What kind of mom would agree for their son to quit school because the mom doesn’t have a job even though she graduated. I would love to known if she went to college though. I would like to explain to this Lee Jang Won that his mom is lazy and no one is  pushing her to get a job. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Kim Young Ji 

Willing to be optimistic and say she is gone unless Ga-On or Mr Boo convince her to pursue Seol AhK.

Mr Boo 

I am starting to not like him. I believe he is to blame wholeheartedly for his children lack of respect of others. He iS also money hungry. I have noticed his lack of trust of Gong Gye-Ok.  In preview he want to take further steps to draw a line with GO. Mr Boo acts like he knows his children but he doesn’t. He has no idea how far they will go to get rid of her. I don’t even think he care about her. I think if he does draw line , their relationship will be strained and this whole fake marriage will fall apart. Having to deal with his rotten children, Gye-Ok feelings , her family and trying to distant herself from Seol Ahk. It will be a problem. It seems that he only wanted to use her for his own use. Smh smh smh 

My OTP are getting closer and it just puts a smile on my face . Seol Abk is so much happier that he knows the truth. Text messages, a lot of smiles ans just adorable.

Favorite Moments

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2020 at 9:21 AM, RobinM said:

He was a lot nicer in the beginning. Then he wrangled her into his scheme and is using money as a weapon . It’s obvious that most of his sons issues or bad habits come from strait from him 

But aside from Sul Ak they all lack much moral compass or respect for others. 

@RobinM In the beginning he didn’t trust her either. Don’t forget he has that man ( Kim Jong Doo) WARNING HIM not to trust her. When someone like Mr Boo who has money tend to be suspicious of everyone’s motive. He seems to have forgotten he is the one who came up with this plan. He is the one tempted her . I don’t get why ??? He even asked her if he doesn’t trust her. Shm smh it makes no sense to me. 

@stroppyse Thank you!  You really should give this drama try. It’s a little goofy and outlandish true but it’s very entertaining. The heroine Here is not saintly just kind natured People pleaser. Most of the “bad guys“ are more laughable and annoying than Evil

57 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm not watching this drama, but based on the synopsis, this feels like a daily drama to me with the set up of a fake marriage between a young, virtuous woman and a much older man simply to teach his children a lesson, but the woman falls in love with the son of her fake husband instead. It's a pretty preposterous set up.

I agree with all your points about the differences between the dailies and the weekend shows. This setup is indeed preposterous like other daily shows, however, the relationships feel more family oriented than the usual daily shows. Viewers on Mydramalist and even on this thread has commented on this. Maybe this daily is more like the old spirit of daily shows like Ugly Alert. However, even Ugly Alert had a despicable villain and involuntary manslaughter whereas this daily is strictly about family and don’t really have a consummate villain. The greedy children here are almost comical in their bad deeds and I don’t see much malice. I think that’s why this daily show feels different  to others even those currently airing.

@stroppyse, you’re right. It does remind me of What’s Happens to My Family. The kids are somewhat selfish here too although honestly there are moments when I can tell that they care about their father. At the honeymoon spot where they went to intrude to prevent the heroine from getting close to their dad and his wallet, the brothers had some moments of bonding. There’s a nice family scene on the beach where the four brothers are walking behind their dad and having fun as brothers. Another thing to note about the brothers is they aren’t really maliciously scheming against each other. That’s very rare to see. They argued once before but they really do get along.

@RobinM, My Mom is Having An Affair is typical daily drama. I begun watching and I liked it because it had seemed more family oriented at first but then came the birth secret, the physically abusive husband, the wicked stepmother, the hero framed for murder by wicked stepmother, the hateful childhood friend who frivolously destroys careers, the chaebol fight over company CEO title, the constant backstabbing, etc. I had to take a break. I might pick it up again at a later date.

16 hours ago, brooksmom said:

Ep 48  One of the sons is in hot water. Serves him right. You can't have your cake and eat it too.  Youngest son looks like a troubled soul. 

Hello everyone 

@brooksmom Chingu Ha-Ra isn't a troubled soul. He is just selfish and has no respect for anyone. The blames goes to his father by 1%, he isn't a child and he should know the difference between right and wrong.  He doesn't even remember the people he have offended. He also didn't deem it necessary to apologize for his behavior. 

The fortune teller was right ' an Old Pillar will be packing her bags. @celebrianna  I am so happy she is finally getting divorce. Her husband is truly making her upset, but i wonder why the big deal about showing receipts for the day. If you have nothing to fear why not just give it. Is it really only about pride, is Gong Gye Ok really crossing any lines.

@stroppyse Thank you for the translation 

First son is truly a terrible man. He is married but pretends to be a sucker. Is he really a nice man? He is having a affair ( he will put the blame on the wife because she didn't want to adopt. He will tell us about the woman and her child and that is why he was drawn to his first love). I wonder if a man who continuously has affair can truly become a one woman man. I believe once a cheater , always a cheater. This man from the beginning only love playing than working. He is never in the office. 

At least with the second son, we can actually see him making connections for his business. Wanting to get richer to provide for his family.

I found something really strange. Lee Jang Wong seems more happy to see his aunt than his own mom.  Jung Mi-Hee seems to not really know her own daughter who is pulling her strings. I think JMH's weakness is her daughter crying. She has no idea her daughter is still selling fake good and that even she won't be able to blame this on anyone else because she is being used a representative I don't know if cops will ever be involved in this case.

Seol Ahk and Gong Gye Ok seems to always listening through doors. They always get caught in the act.  Gong Gye Ok now knows that he isn't seeing anyone and she is so thrilled and SA is thrilled that she is thrilled. These two just keep cracking me up. They looks so cute together. He even fed her some chips. Have you noticed in every episodes Gong Gye Ok has made his smile.  :approves: I approve how close they are becoming. Right about now they are in the Friend phase, then the ' OMG I like her/him Phase and then I am in love phase. 

:cheers::heart3:

I can no longer rely on previews because it is very misleading.

Sad as it was to see pops cry but it's so needed. Glad he's reflecting and seeing that in some ways he's reapng what he sewed whilst raising them kids. Pitiful as it was glad HR is now seeing reality. 

Not liking the preview. Said earlier that the mum and her daughter are the same and looks like she's gonna prove this again next episode. Looks like she's gonna straight up lie to get that 5000 for her succubus daughter from our Gye Ok. This will be great as something needs to give to make GO open her own eyes to the fact that they are leeches and she has nothing to feel guilty or obligated to them about. Here's hoping is the straw that breaks the cycle. SA will be he strength and shoulder to lean on and they'll draw close because of all the chaos their relatives are causing.

Oh almost forgot so from GO's discussion with first daughter in law is she implying she only married the first son for money and status?  Interesting, thought there's more to that marriage breakdown thang meets the eye. She and that chef definitely have history. So....hmm..maybe she left him to marry up and he did the same marrying GO' s wicked step sister?! 

Anyhoos is getting interesting.

@tas82, I have to catch up on the episodes but if the chef is really the nephew’s dad, then he’s a dead beat dad. I hope there is more in the way of explanation because nothing excuses the fact that Gye Ok raised him while his awful parents did nothing. I didn’t see the chef that way but like I said I need to catch up.

Not sure if the Chef is GO nephew's Dad, i do think that the  Min Jo and Chef has a good relationship, either it is a friendly or maybe lover before??  Feel sorry for Han Ra, growing up without a Mother and a Dad who worked hard to earn money thinking that he is doing it for the sake of his kids.  :tears:

Preview episode 50

I think what Han Ra is going through is necessary for his growth. I’m glad that he came face to face with the bad attitude of his past in the restaurant with GO’s stepmother. It was painful to watch but essential to him understanding some things about life including good manners. I’m hoping he continues to forge ahead and become a better person. Life is not a walk in the park. How can he stand on his own two feet after his dad passes? He needs to grow up. What happened in the past is unchangeable so he has to work with his current ability and make a living. I hope his father finds the right balance to handle this matter now that he knows how Han Ra feels.

As to Min Joo, well, I hope she’s gone sooner than later. Makes sense that she starts living for herself even if the father has to pay her off. And to the cheating husband, he needs a very rude awakening. I wish they would turn their eyes to his business and also force him to start earning a living by actually doing work. Seems like only Geum Gang and Seol Ak actually work for their money. Geum Gang probably will get scammed but at least currently he goes out to work.

Archived