[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@UnniSarah, I like Sul Ak. I have never really disliked him. He has many good qualities including working for his own living and not being greedy about his father’s money. He raised his daughter well. He does in fact take care of his father. Despite their disagreements, Sul Ak to me is the best son in terms of caring for his dad. He might be a tsundere with Gye Ok but I think he cares about her though he might not be conscious of that fact. 

As to Baek Doo, I don’t think he has the nerves to cross the line. However, I want his wife to get wind of it before he is tempted to cross that line. I saw that Gye Ok realized that he’s slacking in collecting the rent and I wish the father would start getting her involved so that the “whipping into shape” soon begins.

Bark doo had enough scruples to stop after the kiss so That shows something better in him. He seems more weak and spoiled than anything else. Geum Gang and Ha Ram are still totally awful Greedy vile idiots though. 

@celebrianna

We might have to disagree about his raising of Ga On. Other than to her granddad she has been incredibly rude, disrespectful and dismissive to everyone even those trying be friendly  even her dad. I am sure she has issues that will be delved into and her extended family is not that worthy of much respect but She is very hard to like right now.

I see no relation line between her and the nephew. Has that been dropped I wonder? 

@RobinM, I actually like Geum Gang and his wife despite their greed. The difference here is that it not “malicious” greed like in other daily shows. The siblings might try to out do each other to get into the good graces of their father but there’s nothing really mean spirited about their attitude or actions towards one another. I get a tickle out the fact that Geum Gang and his wife are still into each other. They seem to work well as a couple. 

Ga On does have an attitude at times but when Sul Ak is parenting her, he does say the right things to correct her.

@UnniSarah @RobinM @Ldy Gmerm The lawyer lady is still at it. Now she’s questioning Sul Ak’s assistant about Sul Ak and Gye Ok. The assistant basically told her Sul Ak isn’t romantically interested in Gye Ok. He does this by repeating what Sul Ak said about Gye Ok which on the face seems negative but taken another way seem to imply Sul Ak likes Gye Ok. So lawyer lady now firmly believe that Sul Ak likes Gye Ok. 

I’m not sure if Min Joo found the contract but I tend to believe she did. I’m also not sure how Gye Ok is supposed to make a difference in the lives of the children because all she’s getting is threatened, violated and scorned. I can’t believe Min Joo dumped all of Gye Ok’s clothes and cosmetics on the ground. This is just too much. And Gye Ok quietly takes this all from them.

About Ae Ri’s mother, she’s something else. She keeps bothering Ae Ri to buy a house for her brother. Why should Ae Ri do that? Ridiculous! 

In the preview it looks like some guy shows up. I don’t know if he has something to do with Min Joo.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:25 PM, celebrianna said:

The aunt throwing dirty water on Gye Ok was out of line. I hope something comes of this. It was utterly disrespectful. Same at Ga On throwing the ham into the sink. At least SA reminded her that she should show respect to her seniors.

I was very angry at this scene. The Aunt has been living there for a long time and has not gotten anywhere with the old guy. But he brings in someone and she dares to throw dirty water on her after she has seen that he was not interested in her in a romantic way and still loves his dead wife. Even their other friend told her that her feelings were not going to be returned and she should just give up and that GO was a nice person but she still comes out and throws dirty water on her. Who would believe she was going to clean a dusty ground with dirty water?  Her temper tantrum over not getting his feelings was foolish. The man has been aware of how she felt I bet and kept her in the "friend Zone" but she still persist just like lawyer girl. 

Lawyer girl is not going to stop until he gives in for a min and dates her. Like someone on the before page said SA will feel guilty for his feelings for GO and will eventually cave and date her. Lawyer girl will move too fast and think its a done deal but will get hurt when he comes back to admit his feelings for GO and says he can't be with her. Then she will be very angry about it when he would have never dated her if she had not pushed and pushed. 

I like SA but I hate his actions at the moment. All of it is because he is unaware of what his father is up to and part of it is because on some level he likes GO. Until I see him stop acting silly then I will continue to be just as exasperated with him as I am with his older brothers. 

@celebrianna said: "The lawyer lady is still at it. Now she’s questioning Sul Ak’s assistant about Sul Ak and Gye Ok. The assistant basically told her Sul Ak isn’t romantically interested in Gye Ok. He does this by repeating what Sul Ak said about Gye Ok which on the face seems negative but taken another way seem to imply Sul Ak likes Gye Ok. So lawyer lady now firmly believe that Sul Ak likes Gye Ok. "

I saw that and it further makes me dislike the lawyer girl even more. It also shows her character. You are questioning his co worker about his private life related to someone you know. What if that started a rumor. What if it effected his professional life as well as his personal. This is why she will be hurt later because she went too far when she was told no by him. The fact that she could not get him on her own speaks columns about what he thinks of her. Lawyer girl will be a pest for a bit before she is moved on out. 

@celebrianna said: "I’m not sure if Min Joo found the contract but I tend to believe she did. I’m also not sure how Gye Ok is supposed to make a difference in the lives of the children because all she’s getting is threatened, violated and scorned. I can’t believe Min Joo dumped all of Gye Ok’s clothes and cosmetics on the ground. This is just too much. And Gye Ok quietly takes this all from them."

I am hoping she did not find it. But I am very disappointed that these people think that is is first ok to go into a private bedroom even if it is in a relatives house. Second to toss her things destroy or dirtying her clothing and personal effects and to bug her room. None of them would like it if someone did that to them. I look forward to when each of them will be made to see their behavior and can't look her in the face. They are all greedy and grasping and fake. 

There are a lot of comedic moments in this drama and thank goodness for it as it irritates me to see them acting all high and mighty and trying to bully GO to leave. Its time for GO to give back as much as she gets for them so they can't think they can walk all over her. The old guy says this is part of her payment but no one should be taking this abuse from them. He could never pay her too much to endure this. I feel like he too at some point will get that especially if they go too far and involved her family. 

None of them know her life so I hope they are ashamed at how they acted later. The fathers money is the root of all the crazy in that house. lol

@celebriannasaid:"In the preview it looks like some guy shows up. I don’t know if he has something to do with Min Joo."

It seems husband and wife have a past before marriage. He with this woman who has a son (who is his) and her with a past love. Both of them seem to not be in love anymore if they ever were. Also anytime a person kisses someone you know they are already emotionally involved. I am surprised he stopped it though but he never should have kissed her. Its going to be interesting to see what the wife does with this guy. Is he around by chance and they share a few moments like her husband did with that woman or did she call him for something to help her related to GO. 

@Ldy Gmerm Hi long time no see. How are you?

After watching episode 33 , I think Gong Kye-Ok will help make this family whole again. Sure we don’t see how this family can be one but it will occur in Small Moment like the barbecue they had has in today’s episode. 
All four children hugging their father ( holding to keep him from jumping.) as the drama progresses in their effort to keep the fake couple apart , another memory will occur and be captured on camera.  Gong Kye-Ok will be the photographer.  giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29854dd9251e77d5d967

In today’s episode we find out Me Boo is a workaholic. He didn’t spend time with his kids because he was to busy working. They probably suffered the same bullying from classmates like (Boo Ga- On) when they lost their mom. In the mind of Mr Boo’s children except for Seolk-Ah his money is supposed to be compensation for the lost of time they had with their dad. That is so twisted in my book. Let’s be honest , he loved his kids and worked real hard to give them the best and spoiled them.  But with this marriage, it will bring the family closer and maybe their love for their family will become greater than his money toward the end. I think also this will help Mr Boo realize that his intentions on giving them a good life was misinterpreted by his kids because while they were growing up, they wanted his attention More than his money. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29854dd9251e77d5d967

If anyone of you guys watched Smile, You

check it Here. This only has 50 episode, it is a bit similar without the fake marriage.
 I love this puppy so cute I love that he will bark at these intruders lol 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a24bb9223837f10199

Boo Ga On is being bullied and she is a strong teenager. She is smart and know how to defend herself. She hates going to school because of these jealous female classmates. I hate BULLIES I love the way she defended herself. Even though she defended herself these same girl will try again because they are DUMB!!!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29854dd9251e77d5d967
 g Gong Kye-Ok is simply very naive. Even though she is strong but is very naive when it comes to  love .

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fc3d799cd2800d2c18

Lawyer Kim will be an eyes sore in this drama. She has already become a STALKER and DELUSIONAL ( her instinct as woman is making delusional) 

@celebrianna @Ldy Gmerm

Spoiler

This assistant finds her weird already 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ffbb56fac8a149ea7e

I hope you guys loved my GiFs 

FIRST ELDEST DIL disgusted me  I thought she would be better than the rest. I guess her mask tightly fixed. Smh 

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Does it bother anyone else that they never untie that puppy? 

Hi chingu. It hasn’t bothered me at all. I think they do unite him only off screen. Do you know puppies like to roam around. He might actually run away by accident. 

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Lawyer Kim will be an eyes sore in this drama. She has already become a STALKER and DELUSIONAL ( her instinct as woman is making delusional) 

delusional?? never say never, I remember seeing another drama where the second female lead was chasing the male lead, it was bad, I really thought she would have no chance, and even the male lead had told her that he was totally in love with the female lead yet what happened? the family objected and he ended up dating second female lead , they even kissed in front of the female lead, ok there was a happy end but at what price, a lot of suffering, but really this kind of drama at 120 episode, you should never say delusional:mrgreen:

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ldy Gmerm Hi long time no see. How are you?

After watching episode 33 , I think Gong Kye-Ok will help make this family whole again. Sure we don’t see how this family can be one but it will occur in Small Moment like the barbecue they had has in today’s episode. 
All four children hugging their father ( holding to keep him from jumping.) as the drama progresses in their effort to keep the fake couple apart , another memory will occur and be captured on camera.  Gong Kye-Ok will be the photographer.

HI UnniSarah, I am well thx.. I hope you are as well.. So we meet in another daily thread... lol this shows our addiction..  :) 

There is no doubt that it will be GO who brings this family together and lets them see what the underlying problems are.  The type of person that GO is she will try to make sure that the family slowly learns their lessons. In my view she will have to do nothing but be herself and eventually all of them will be conquered by her. 

As you stated the underlying issues are guilt from the father over working so much to make money but neglecting his children and never giving his wife the luxuries she deserved. Its a slippery slope when you are a single parent and having to work. I am sure his only goal was to provide for his family and he worked hard at it and became successful its just the years of him doing that he lost the togetherness of family. As you pointed out his children would have rather had more time with him then the money when they were younger and prolly got the lesson that money was more important than family. The only one who saw the truth is SA but unfortunately he has been misunderstood by his father as being part of the greedy bunch. 

Everyone to include the father will realize that all they had to do is talk it out about how they felt and things would not have turned out this way. We see a bunch of stubborn personalities in this drama and with the help of GO they will learn some valuable lessons. I have to wonder if he will finally die at the end?  

I see GO learning some lessons about family as well as she grows closer to these people. In the end they will become her family as well if she ends up with SA. (LOL, of course she will end up with SA... ) Although her stepmom seems to care she is quick to let GO work hard for the family and give them a shop and flat to live in while constantly telling her own daughter to get a job. We can clearly see that is not working so far as her daughter still feels entitled and acts like they are still well off blaming 95% of the problems on GO's dad while not doing anything to help fix the situation. I think the one thing I do not want is for stepsis to end up with SA's younger brother and or pregnant by him! I still shudder at the shaman's words about someone having a son.  I hope its GO and SA that end up with a son not anyone else. 

Nice gif's by the way.. you could tell the lawyer woman heard something completely different from the assistance words. Where he said SA warned him off because GO was not good. I can tell by her expression she took it that he warned him off because he likes GO or has something going on with her.  Its always frustrating when you have a character you know from the beginning is going to be a pain. This women will continue on and on until she is hurt and it really is no ones fault but her own but it will be blamed on GO it will be blamed on SA who will be a bad guy. I keep seeing a scene of her busting into his house saying GO ruined her relationship in front of everyone creating a misunderstanding. Lawyer girl is just that brazen and shameless I think. 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I see GO learning some lessons about family as well as she grows closer to these people. In the end they will become her family as well if she ends up with SA. (LOL, of course she will end up with SA... ) Although her stepmom seems to care she is quick to let GO work hard for the family and give them a shop and flat to live in while constantly telling her own daughter to get a job. We can clearly see that is not working so far as her daughter still feels entitled and acts like they are still well off blaming 95% of the problems on GO's dad while not doing anything to help fix the situation. I think the one thing I do not want is for stepsis to end up with SA's younger brother and or pregnant by him! I still shudder at the shaman's words about someone having a son.  I hope its GO and SA that end up with a son not anyone else. 

I’ve been dreading any hint of GO’s step sister meeting Han Ri. I hope such a thing never happens. I don’t want her near that family of brothers. I much prefer if they bring in a new actor for Han Ri just like they did for Baek Doo and Min Joo. I can’t stand the idea of GO’s step sister ending up in the lap of luxury. Heck, I would much rather Han Ri date GO’s best friend. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I’ve been dreading any hint of GO’s step sister meeting Han Ri. I hope such a thing never happens. I don’t want her near that family of brothers. I much prefer if they bring in a new actor for Han Ri just like they did for Baek Doo and Min Joo. I can’t stand the idea of GO’s step sister ending up in the lap of luxury. Heck, I would much rather Han Ri date GO’s best friend. 

I don't trust the writer(s). We all didn't want the lousy & lazy sister in "Want a Taste," yet she ended up with the female leads brother.

Ga Ons mother is going to be very important to this story sooner or later trust me. If not they would said she died and left it at that.What if Lawyer heifer is a red herring and the real  love rival is the long lost mother? That is a very K drama thing to do.  

Archived